My Bizarre Journey To Motherhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few weeks we were both fairly quiet with each other around the house and didn't discuss anything further about the baby. We didn't make love either. I could tell Dan was deep in thought.

One night Dan held me tight and whispered, I love you heart and soul too and I couldn't stand to see you so unhappy forever, so maybe we should call Peter tomorrow. I smothered him in kisses, and we were soon naked and he was giving me the best ever work-over ever, holding my legs over his shoulders and pounding into me deeply. I came twice, which was very unusual, before he emptied himself into me with a loud groan.

I lay there after for a long time luxuriating in the afterglow. It was the best lovemaking ever with him. My husband was certainly no wimp. Only a real loving husband would do this for his wife. As I fell asleep a random thought intruded, was this secretly exciting my husband? Maybe I should suggest letting other men have their way with me more often to provoke this sexy response.

I called Peter next morning and Dan and I had a discussion with him on the details and paperwork, then made an appointment for Dan and I to meet him again at his house in 4 weeks, just before our session was due to commence.

After much anxious waiting, the day arrived and we went to his house, both of us feeling very nervous. He greeted us both warmly and shook Dan's hand. "I glad you changed your mind; I am sure you will get a successful outcome." We handed over a copy of the signed agreement and the results of our tests, and he gave us a copy of his.

Peter looked at both of us and said, "As you initially have only 3 cycles to get pregnant, it's important we do everything to maximise the chances. As I said earlier, I get an 85% success rate, but to get this you will have to follow my proven procedure completely.

We nodded in agreement.

"So there is no misunderstanding, I will go through what will happen. Jill, we will start plotting your daily temperature and hormone levels to let us know when you reach ovulation. We will start the insemination process 2 days before you expect to ovulate to make sure we don't miss your fertile peak, and then continue for another 3 days afterwards. We will do multiple inseminations every day. Jill, you will need to move into this house during the procedure so we can more closely monitor your ovulation state and fertility. You will have her own comfortable room to live in and full use of the house amenities. Any questions?"

I looked sideways and saw Dan was becoming very uncomfortable.

"You mean I won't see Jill for a week?"

"No Dan, you can visit Jill whenever you want, during the day at least, as long as you don't interrupt the insemination sessions."

Dan said, "I thought she would only have to get, you know, inseminated just once at peak fertility."

Peter shook his head, "That has a very low chance of success in 3 cycles, and you do want your wife to get pregnant, don't you?"

He nodded again.

"Dan, this is a hard part, you will need to completely stop having sex with your wife until she is pregnant. By denying her sex, Jill's body will be ripe and ready for impregnation. You also won't inadvertently contaminate the insemination."

I reached over and held Dan's hand tightly, I could see the reality of it was starting to sink in.

When Dan started to raise a few more objections, Peter said, "Dan and Jill, I know what I am doing, and it has proven success. If it is not for you, please tell me now and I will arrange for the other couple to take your place."

"That won't be necessary Peter, will it Dan," as I gave his hand a tight squeeze.

Dan shook his head however unwillingly.

"Ok then, there is one more thing. A lot of wives understandably get very nervous and have trouble allowing penetration the first time or two. With only 3 cycles It's important we don't miss a fertile opportunity, so we will do a practice run or two before you get to your fertile time. So you 'jump through that hurdle' so to speak."

I nodded glumly and Dan looked even more miserable.

"When is the middle of your cycle Jill."

"Umm, around Thursday next week."

"OK, well that is just 7 days away. You will need to move in here next Saturday so we can start the close monitoring of your cycle prior to insemination."

I nodded.

Regarding doing a trial run, why don't we do one right now and get it over with.

"But I'm not ready yet." I wailed.

"It's much better this way. If you came back later you would have too much time to dwell on it and get even more nervous. It also gives us more time to practice in case you need it."

Dan and I looked at each other sadly. It was finally happening. Soon for the first time ever I would have another man's penis inside me.

"Before you ask Dan, I have found from experience that it is best if the husband is not present. You wife needs to concentrate on what she is doing, and your presence would be distracting and upsetting. Would you rather go home then come back later to get her or will you stay and wait here while we practise."

"I will wait."

"I have a waiting room, but I ask that once inside you stay there until we are finished. Okay?"

Dan nodded in agreement.

"So, are we ready now you two?"

Peter stood and beckoned us to follow him. He led us to an area at the back of his huge house and showed Dan and I into a suite. "This will be your room Jill while you are staying here. It is also where everything will happen. There is a shower in the ensuite bathroom if you wish to use it now, and a clean robe hanging up to change into. I will give you 20 minutes to get ready while I show Dan into a lounge room to wait. We will get cracking straight away when I come back."

I gave my husband a passionate kiss and hugged him tightly. Then he was gone.

I stood there, alone, resigned to my fate, with only the thought of a baby keeping me from running out screaming as my head wanted me to do.

Dan's Story

Peter led me to another room in the house and opened the door. Inside was a comfortable self-contained room.

"There are snacks and drinks in the bar, help yourself. There are books, magazines and Netflix et al on the TV to keep you distracted if you need. It will take us an hour or two."

I just nodded glumly wondering how I had let myself be talked into this.

"I know this isn't easy on you Dan and you are worried about Jill. I promise I will be very gentle with her, go slowly and respect her.

I have a policy of no secrets. So, if you are really concerned about her, you can watch from a distance to make sure she is OK. There is closed circuit TV from her room which displays on that screen. Just flick that green switch on the wall and you will get 4K pictures and sound. Jill won't know that you are watching, and I ask you not to tell her, at least until after she is pregnant. Otherwise, things may not work well with the conception attempts. I will leave it to you to decide if you want to watch, but I strongly suggest you don't. Most husbands don't watch, as what you will see can't be unseen."

"Just one other thing Dan, you must stay in this room until it is over, OK?

I nodded in response.

"With that, he went out of the room and closed the door. I stood there for a minute wondering what to do. I sat on the lounge and idly munched on a snack, flicked through the magazines, and surfed the TV channels while deep in thought. I knew couldn't stand watching what would happen to Jill, but at the same time I couldn't stand not watching from concern for her. I also felt some sort of weird fascination about what would happen: Do I have some sort of cuckold fetish?

After some time in contemplation, I went over and flicked on the TV monitor switch.

The large flat screen sprang to life with terrific clarity showing Jill sitting on the bed in a white silk robe. The sound system was so good I could hear her rapid breathing.

A little while later, the door opened and Peter walked into the room also wearing a robe. He sat down on the bed next to Jill and held her hands. I could see the fear in her eyes.

Soon his hands were roaming all over her body, then they were both naked.

Jill looked at him with alarm and gasped.

Peter turned a little and I saw why. His cock was much longer and thicker than mine. Jill was not used to anything that size and I feared she would be torn apart.

I felt very inadequate and terrible emotions surged through my head. Would she still love me, could I satisfy her in the future, would I lose her?

I suddenly panicked with the cold reality of what was just about to happen to my wife. I thought, "nothing, even a baby, was worth it," and decided to go to her room and put an end to it immediately.

I rushed to the door only to find it firmly locked. I yelled and banged on the door and tried to kick it in, but it was solid timber and wouldn't budge. After a minute of trying, I gave up and walked back and slid down the wall to the floor in front of the TV watching the horror of what was unfolding in high-definition picture and sound.

Part of me wanted badly to turn off the screen, but at the same time I was morbidly drawn by some very weird fascination at what was happening. So, I kept watching.

PART 2 - The Dice is Cast.

My Story

This was really going to happen, for the first time ever I would have sex with another man. I couldn't believe how quickly today had unexpectedly evolved. One minute I was sitting in an office with my husband and now I'm sitting here alone, naked under a robe, feeling like a lamb about to be led to slaughter. I steeled myself. I would and could endure this to get my baby.

While I was waiting, I just kept thinking over and over of my promise to Dan - when it happens just lay there passively and let him inseminate me.

When Peter knocked and walked into the room I jumped in fright.

"Oh, sorry Jill, I didn't mean to startle you, please try to relax. I am experienced with first timers so I will take good care of you, promise."

I gave him a weak smile in response but inwardly I was terrified and trying to get a mental grip on myself.

Peter said, "I will be slow and gentle and let you get used to me gradually. To make a baby needs teamwork between us. It more than just me inseminating you. To become pregnant quickly you need to relax enough to get aroused and have an orgasm if possible. I also have to get aroused to do it, so you will need to help me too. Today is about practicing so we are ready for next week. Just let yourself go with it and don't stress if today doesn't work, That's not unusual the first time for many wives. We have plenty more days to get it right if we need."

He stood. "Let's start with a hug."

I stood and could feel myself blushing.

He put his arms gently around me and slowly pulled me into a hug. I could feel the warmth of his body on mine. My nipples rubbed on his chest becoming erect. I could also feel him stirring down below.

He bent and kissed my forehead, cheeks and then ever so gently brushed my lips with his. From behind he kissed my neck, then massaged my back and ass, then slid a hand under my robe and gently held a breast. His hand roamed around my body, down my belly, legs, breasts, back, and ass.

He slipped off my robe revealing my whole body completely naked for him to see. This was the first time ever a man other than my husband or a doctor had seen me thus. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment.

He studied me intently from head to toe. "Jill you are a very attractive woman, it will be a pleasure to help you."

Peter then slipped off his robe. I gasped at the sight of his gorgeous body, perfectly proportioned, strong but not over-developed. I gave an involuntary shudder from my head to toes when my gaze went to his cock. It was long and thick though not even fully erect yet. "I can't take that" I blurted out.

"It's ok Jill, most girls have that reaction at first. This is why we need a practice session before we try for a baby. Come, I will help you ready to accept it inside your body. Trust me, we will go slowly, and you will be fine."

I wasn't fine, I was terrified and wondered how I had ever agreed to do this. I also wondered how Dan was feeling.

Peter took me by the hand and led me to the bed and sat down and pulled me onto his lap, naked, and cuddled me into his arms like a child.

"Just try and relax and let me take over and let your body go with the flow, I will take it very slowly one step at a time."

He started to stroke my hair and nibble my ears and neck again in those really sensitive areas. He kissed my cheeks and forehead and nose and then put the gentlest possible kiss on my lips. I surprised myself by pushing forward and kissing him back.

He picked me up in his strong arms and laid me in the bed and rolled me over on my tummy. I tensed thinking he would take me from behind, but he started massaging my neck, back, legs, and ass, parting my legs a little and sliding his hands up between them but stopping just tantalising short of my most sensitive place. Despite my best intentions I was relaxing and getting a bit aroused.

He rolled me over on my back and started kissing my face and lips again. Whether it was the feel of his body against mine or effects of his sex pheromones, I couldn't help myself and responding kissing him deeply and playing tongues. He moved down to my breasts, teasing one nipple with his tongue, then the other. He ran his tongue all around each breast then took them both in his hands gently caressing them.

He kissed me again then ran his tongue from between my breasts down to my navel just stopping short of my sex.

He parted my legs gently, then lightly ran his fingers all around the outside then parted the folds and ran his fingers up and along my slit, finding my clit and making circles around it.

My body started to really respond. I could feel myself opening up like a flower starting to bloom, getting very hot and so wet. I moved my legs apart without thinking to give him better access. All the while he spoke soothingly to me, encouraging me to relax and let go.

After what seemed like ages he said, "I think you are ready now Jill, shall we start the next step?"

"Ok," I whispered.

He guided my hand onto his cock and said, "just get the feel of this first." It was firm and I struggled to get my hand around it. As I held his cock, stroking it gently, it grew even more and became rigid. It was big, almost double the size of my husband's."

He lifted up my butt and slid a cushion underneath, "to get a better angle and make it fit in easier."

I was really aroused and was wanting to have him inside me. He climbed between my legs and reality hit. I suddenly remembered my promise to Dan that it would just be a dispassionate sex act where I would lay back and just let him deposit his seed. I panicked, clamming up and pushing Peter back.

Peter sensed my panic and said, "It's ok, no hurry, let's go back a step and relax you again."

He moved away from on top of me and kissed me again. "I have something I can do that I am sure will help you. It has never failed."

He kissed me again, then traced his tongue from each breast to my navel, then from my navel he kept licking down. He moved my legs wide apart slid his tongue around my sex outside and then in between the folds and up and down, reaching inside me, and then around my clit.

Oh my god, it felt incredible. I had never experienced this before and didn't want it to stop.

He pushed with one finger which slipped inside me easily and he stroked my G spot while sucking on my clit. My body took on a life of its own and I began to push back against him. All thought of husband and promises made disappeared from my head. I was close to an orgasm when he stopped and said, "now are you are ready?"

"Yes ... Hurry!," I begged.

He climbed back on me and started stroking me with his cock, parting me and opening me up. He positioned the head at my entrance, and I felt the pressure inexorably building.

"I will take it nice and slow so you can get used to me, don't worry it will fit."

He increased the pressure. I never ever normally swear but I yelled "oh fuck, fuck, fuck !" as my tight pussy entrance gave way under the pressure and the head pushed fully inside me.

"You are doing so well Jill, I'll stay still for a little for you to get used to me."

He kissed me, stroked my hair and my breasts Then applied more pressure, and I was stretched apart as he inched in. He repeated the pattern, a tiny withdrawal then more pressure to bury himself a little deeper each time, all the while soothing me.

Inch by inch this monster cock was devouring me. I lost track of time and went into a dream-like state feeling myself being gradually opened up fully for the first time ever.

I felt like I was on fire. "Oh no Peter, I can't' manage any more of you."

"We are almost there Jill, one more push and I will be in as far as I can go."

He withdrew half his length and then gave a hard quick push and I gasped at it hit my cervix. He stayed still for a while letting me accommodate his length and thickness as I relaxed.

"Are you ok to go for it now Jill?"

"Mmmmmm....."

He started slowly, pushing in and out, then ever so gradually increasing the pace. I lost all track of time, but it seemed to be never ending. My body was in sync with his and I felt waves of rolling orgasms ripple through my body. The sex became almost an out of body experience. I could hear some woman begging loudly to be fucked harder, then realised it was me doing the yelling.

At some stage he rolled me over and pulled me into doggie position. He was pumping me from behind as fast as he could. His whole body started shuddering and he was bellowed like a rutting bull. I felt a flood of semen spray inside me, filling me completely. OH MY GOD !

Dan's Story

I sat on the floor mesmerised by the sight of my lovely wife being expertly to be fucked by Peter. I had to admire the surround sound and video system, it was like being right there in the room with next to them.

Just then the door of the waiting room opened and in walked a very attractive woman, closing the door behind her.

"Hi, you must be Dan, I am sorry I am late, but this was an unexpected call. You are probably wondering what I am doing here. My name is Angie, and I am a helper in Peter's clinic."

She sat down next to me on the floor and put her arm around me.

"Peter knows this is hard for husbands, so he gets one of us to come in to distract you and help to make it easier."

"What", I said, struggling to talk to this strange woman while being distracted by pictures and sounds emanating from my wife's room.

"Peter gives husbands the opportunity to watch if they wish, as you have chosen to do. I imagine you have confused feelings at the moment: upset at what you see is happening but also happy at the prospect of getting a baby?"

I nodded.

"It will be easier for you if you have some company while you watch and I know how to make it not so bad for you."

She smiled at me then reached down and put her hand on my cock and gave it a squeeze. I realised I already had a bit of an erection.

"Well, well, I see this also excites you a bit too! Don't worry that's not uncommon with husbands."

She unzipped my pants and took out my cock and started slowly, gently stroking it.

"Let's watch them make a baby together while I keep you diverted," she said with a smile.

I sat with her on the floor and watched Peter give my wife the fucking of her life. I had to grudgingly admit he was a master at his trade. He played Jill like a violin, each stroke performed with perfection, the tempo slowly but surely rising, bringing forth an increase in pitch and volume of sound emanating from my wife until she orgasmed. Then he would bring her back down a little, then repeat the whole process again faster.