My Bizarre Journey To Motherhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's desire for more children was so high that it was he who pushed me to conceive again soon after the first, a task which I readily took on.

Soon after 'knocking me up' the first time, Peter had decided to retire from 'stud service' but made a special exception for us. Yes, Peter inseminated me again and thanks his generosity, Dan and I are the proud parent of 2 daughters and a son.

When we decided to make more babies, I also agreed to let Dan to sit next to me and hold my hand while being inseminated during peak fertility. He really enjoyed that experience as it made him feel part of the conception, as well as satisfying his kink. I still think this is very weird, but each to their own, I guess.

Peter and Dan are not exactly close buddies, but they are friends. They choose not to talk about the sexual side of our now semi-polyamorous relationship, which is fine by me.

He is 'Uncle Peter' to the three children, whom he loves. He is our chief babysitter and child minder. I think it would be good for him to find his own girl, but hey, then I may lose access to him. So, I don't introduce him to any of my single friends. Instead, I just do my best to keep both my men happy.

Bizarrely, everyone is very happy with this arrangement, especially me. If someone had told me at age 18, when I was such an innocent naïve girl, that this was going to be my future life, I would have been incredulous and totally disbelieving.

Whenever I stand naked in front of a mirror, I look at the 3 little orchid tattoos on my upper thigh and just grin with pleasure.