My Bizarre Journey To Motherhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing my thoughts she said, "he is very good, isn't he? Most husbands feel very inadequate compared to his size and ability, so don't feel like you are alone. It's not worth trying to compete really,"

All the while, Angie gently fondled my cock, getting me excited then cooling me down in step with Jill. Peter's endurance was amazing, I am lucky to last 5 minutes, but he had been fucking her, it seemed, for half an hour.

Finally, Jill started begging him to put his seed into her. Peter withdrew, flipped her effortlessly onto her hands and knees and plunged in again to the hilt in one go. He went at her like a stallion and she responded like a mare in heat until, with a roar, he pumped her full of his semen.

Angie had been jerking me furiously and I came at about the same time with a groan.

After I had finished, she stood up, washed her hands, and walked over and switched off the monitor. "They will rest now, and Jill will probably have a little sleep to recuperate."

"Your emotions are probably all over the place right now Dan. I know it is a lot to take in, especially seeing your wife behave so wantonly out of control, but I assure you its normal. Just keep telling yourself, it is for a good cause, your baby." she smiled at me.

"Why did she have to enjoy it so much?"

"Peter is an alpha male Dan. He is perfectly built, strong, powerful, and well endowed - every woman's fantasy. He also seems to have like some mystical power of seduction that woman cannot resist. This type of man is driven to seek out many women to spread his seed. Jill would not be able to resist his attraction no matter how much she tried."

"The beauty of this whole arrangement is, he doesn't have to seek women to seduce. Husbands bring their wives to him. It's a win-win. Peter spreads his seed with no complications, the husband gets the child he longs for, and the wife gets to be the mother she wants desperately to be, plus a lot of fringe benefits during the actual conception. Everyone goes away receiving something they desire."

"What makes you such an expert," I blurted out.

She tossed her head back and laughed, "well I have spent quite a lot of time in the same place as Jill is in now and have 2 lovely children to show for it. Believe me she will be ok, really more than ok," she grinned.

Angie bade me stay and left me for a while then returned. "I just talked to Jill. She is overwhelmed with what just happened and is very tired and wants to sleep for a while. She asks you to please give her some time alone to help her process what just happened. She has also decided to move in here now instead of Saturday. She asked if you could you bring some of her clothes around tomorrow and talk to her then. She hopes you will understand She also said to tell you she loves you very much."

"I suggest you go home now and come back and see her tomorrow. Rember when you talk to her, Jill will want you to reassure her everything is ok between you two and that you still love her."

Seeing my miserable expression she gave me a hug, "You will be fine, my husband learned to cope, and so will you, especially when the babies come along."

I sadly acquiesced to Jill's request. Angie took me by the hand and led me out to my car.

I drove home grimly wondering just what I had got myself into. I felt angry he had seduced my wife so thoroughly, but also mortified at my own reaction watching them together. I felt very ashamed that I had been so aroused at the sight of Jill being fucked by another man and had let another woman jerk me off while I watched them. What was wrong with me?

My Story Continues

After his orgasm subsided Peter lay on top still inside me, his manic thrusts now becoming slow and gentle while we calmed down. I felt completely overwhelmed, I never knew sex could be like that - so intense that it consumed all of my being.

I felt him softening. He withdrew and lay down next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder and cuddled close. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply. We stayed that way for a quite a while, then he suggested I rest. He kissed me, then left my room. I could feel his copious seed dribbling out onto the sheets.

As I lay there alone, still coming down from the huge high I had experienced, reality slowly returned. I was extremely conflicted. I remembered fervently promising my husband that it would just be plain sex. I would just lay there still, let it happen and wouldn't get excited. I had let myself be seduced completely and had given in to wanton lust and abandoned my marriage vows. I felt very ashamed, but at the same time I had just experienced by far best sex of my life and or the first time reached complete sexual satisfaction.

I was utterly physically and emotionally exhausted, and my mind was a complete mess. I just couldn't face Dan in my current emotional state.

A friend of Peter's, Angie, came in to check on me and we talked briefly. She reassured me it was normal at first to be so emotional afterwards. I told her I couldn't handle facing Dan in my current state so I asked her to tell him I needed to beg off and would see him tomorrow.

After Angie left, I slipped off to sleep wondering what I would say to Dan tomorrow and thinking how fortunate that Dan didn't witness what had happened. I would have been even more ashamed.

Dan visited next morning with toiletries, clothes and makeup. I had all sorts of mixed emotions, embarrassment, guilt, fear, and a great deal of worry about him and how he was feeling.

After a period of uncomfortable silence, he said "Are you ok Jill?"

"It was traumatic to be honest and I am still processing what happened yesterday. You Dan?"

"I feel really wretched actually."

I raced over to him and held him in a tight hug, we both cried then he gently pushed me away. I could see the pain in his face. His expression was heartbreaking.

"Do you want this to stop now Dan? I will if you want.

He thought for a little and said reluctantly, "we had come this far, so we may as well keep going to get that baby.

"Are you sure, because I have a horrible confession." I hid my face in my hands and whispered, "I am so sorry, I got really turned on and aroused, I just couldn't help it."

He looked grim but lightly hugged me again and said, "It was probably unavoidable, so I understand. It's OK Jill."

I couldn't believe he was being so understanding, it was a weight off my mind.

We were at a loss for further words, so Dan left soon after.

After some contemplation later, I realised I could not manage this internal conflict between Dan and Peter. I decided for the rest of the time it was best if I pushed thoughts of Dan completely out of my head and concentrate on getting pregnant.

I wasn't expected to be fertile for a couple more days and Peter said he thought I didn't need any more practice. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to take every opportunity of this unique experience I was having, so I insisted we practice every day.

When I approached my fertile time, Peter inseminated me 3 times a day over the next 5 days - morning glory, afternoon delight and night-time naughty, as I called them. I didn't want to be alone at night, so Peter and I had slept together in the same bed, cuddled up.

He never failed to give me an orgasm. He did so many things I had never done before, taking my body and head to places had never been before. I was totally in rapture the whole time.

On my last morning in the house, we were lying in bed together. I was just past my fertile period, so any insemination attempt was pointless. I knew it was wicked, but I wanted a last time with him in case I was pregnant would never be together again. I took charge and sucked him to hardness then mounted him astride and lowered myself onto his lovely big cock. It wasn't the frantic love making we had been doing, just me giving him a long, slow, gentle fuck. So delicious. By the end, I was spent, and so was he.

I knew ordinary sex with my husband could never compare with what I had experienced during the week. How I could be satisfied with just vanilla sex now I knew what was available. I was worried how Dan and I would manage in the future

Dan had not visited me again at the house, so I was filled with trepidation as I waited for him to pick me up.

We drove home together talking very little.

I walked to the bedroom, and he followed me as I started getting undressed to shower. I suddenly felt shy and embarrassed undressing in front of my husband.

"Can we talk about what happened Jill?"

"Dan, I am just very tired and emotionally drained. Let me have a shower first please."

I stripped off all my clothes and took a very long hot shower. It felt like I was trying to wash away all my sins, without great success I might add.

This discussion was something I wanted to avoid but I had no choice. I wanted a stiff drink, but maybe I was already pregnant, so I just poured one for Dan and we sat down to talk.

His first question was predictably about my broken promise and arousal.

I looked directly at Dan. "I will be honest with you, but please don't press me for details. I know I promised you to just lay still and take his seed, but it was just not possible. I am sorry about what happened, but he is incredibly skilled at arousing women. I really did try to resist, but I just couldn't control myself with him. After the first time when he broke through my resolve, well from then on, I knew resting was futile, so I just gave in to him. It was like being high on drugs. I am so sorry and feel ashamed. I promise you it doesn't mean I don't love you with all my heart. ........ I really don't know what else to say Dan."

Dan downed his shot. "Thankyou for being honest Jill. I actually know exactly what happened. I,.......I watched you with Peter ....on a TV screen from the waiting room ..... that first time.."

"Oh my god this is a total nightmare" I thought. I sat stunned for a full minute realising the enormity of the situation. He had seen my total sexual submission to Peter. I fled crying to my room.

After an hour, I was sufficiently composed to return and face Dan. "I'm sorry you saw what happened to me. I don't think it was a sensible thing for you to do and I am angry at Peter for making it happen without telling me. I feel a bit violated really."

"It made me feel hopeless and inadequate, watching you getting so much more aroused than you ever have been with me."

"Why on earth did you decide to watch? You must have known it would make you feel awful."

It was his turn to look embarrassed. "I don't know Jill, I ... just... felt compelled to watch you. I couldn't stop myself. I can't explain it."

After a moment I said, "Dan, where do we go from here?"

He just shook his head.

That night relations between me and Dan were somewhat icy. When we went to bed, I tried to cuddle with Dan, but he turned his back on me. I rubbed his back and talked to him gently, reassuring him of my love and what it will be like to be parents. After a while he turned and held me tightly shedding some tears. We fell asleep holding each other.

After a few days, Dan cheered up a bit as we looked forward to hopefully being pregnant. We didn't make love of course. Sadly a little later, my period arrived. We were crestfallen as we had been so sure that it would work the first time.

I was determined to have that baby so the next month I returned to the 'clinic' for my second round of insemination. It was hard for Dan, now knowing in full graphic detail what his wife was going to be doing the next week. I had made him promise not to watch me again as I just could not go through with him there. This time Dan just dropped me off outside Peter's house and he didn't visit during my stay.

This second time I didn't bother trying to resist Peter. I figured it was pointless anyway and I may as well just enjoy this unique opportunity. Peter the expert again 'rang my bell' every time we had sex.

At the end of 5 days, I was utterly exhausted again and sore when Dan returned to pick me up. The following weeks at home were a repeat of the previous month and again I got my period. I was despairing.

Dan and I talked over our situation for many days wondering if we should try a third time. He reluctantly agreed we may as well give it one last time try. I knew it was torture for him while I was away, and I felt bad at how much it was hurting him. All I could do was keep saying, "have faith, it will be ok once we get our baby."

He just gave me a strained smile in response.

I had to keep well hidden from him how part of me was so very sexually excited at the prospect of going back to Peter.

Two weeks after my return from the third attempt I realised my period was late. I went to my doctor immediately who confirmed my pregnancy.

I couldn't contain my joy. Dan was still at work, so I visited Peter on the way home to give him the news. He was very happy and hugged me for a long time and kissed my belly. I resisted the temptation to let it go further though sorely tempted. Before I left, he gave me a parting gift.

When Dan came home from work, I gave him the good news. He was stunned for a moment then grabbed me and held me in a tight hug, sobbing. All his pain of the last 3 months poured out with the joy of our baby coming. I held him to me, soothing him, and we soon both ended up naked on the bed making gentle love for the first time in months.

I hoped that a dangerous moment in our relationship had passed and we will be ok together.

It took Dan a week to notice, but one morning when I got out of bed naked, he looked at me and exclaimed, "what's that!" pointing at my upper thigh. I had a tiny tattoo of a red orchid resplendent just below my panty line.

I just smiled weakly and said, "just a little memento of our baby's conception."

"What! He has he branded you as a member of his harem or something.?

No, no, Dan, it's nothing like that. It was a gift to celebrate that I, I mean we, are finally pregnant. It's nothing really.

"I don't' like it. I would prefer you to have it removed."

"Please no. It is a good luck charm that everything will go well with the pregnancy. I want to keep it. It also signifies his agreement that if we want more children we will go to the head of the queue."

"What, you would do this all again?"

"Only if that is what you want that too my love. There is no hurry to decide. Let's get this one baked and out of the oven first, then think about it.

Dan wasn't happy at all with the tattoo, but I was insistent, so he grudgingly had to accept it. I felt relieved as it was my connection to Peter.

I was sure when Dan has that baby in his arms he will want another, and three or four kids is a good number.

That night, I know it was wicked, but I couldn't help it. I went to sleep dreaming of having that huge cock sliding into me again one day.

After The Baby

Over the next 9 months our baby grew inside me with no problems. Much to Dan's chagrin, I would call in and see Peter every month to update him on progress. He always gave me a hug and my baby a pat via my ever-growing tummy. We avoided any sexual contact of course.

My daughter was born with Dan holding my hand during the process. The midwife complimented me on an apparently easy birth, even though during labour I had been loudly cursing and screaming at Dan and the absent Peter for their roles in putting me through the agony of pushing a 'water melon' out of my vagina.

As I suspected would happen from knowing my darling husband well, from the moment Dan held our daughter in his arms he fell hopelessly in love with her and any qualms he still held about her conception evaporated.

When I looked back, I couldn't help thinking about how utterly bizarre the process had been to get me to this place. Little did I think it would all get far more bizarre.

After a week we invited Peter to come and see the baby.

To my surprise, Dan gave Peter a 'bro-hug' and thanked him profusely for giving us a baby. Peter held her and I saw a tear in his eye.

Peter became a regular visitor at our place and an unspoken truce was in effect between him and Dan. I could see Dan still felt a bit awkward around him, which was completely understandable.

After making love one night about six months after our daughter was born, Dan shyly broached the subject of an intimate fantasy he had. I was all ears, very interested in a new thing to spice up our sex life. To say he astounded me was an understatement. His fantasy was he wanted to watch me again having sex with another man. He confessed he had sneaked back again twice while I was trying to conceive to watch us from the waiting room at Peter's place.

I was totally gobsmacked and totally embarrassed yet again.

After I calmed down from this revelation, I asked him to tell me about it.

It emerged that my husband discovered he had a sexual kink when watching us that first time. He had become very aroused while watching, even though at the same time it was very painful for him. He couldn't understand why he felt like this and had tried to control this urge but to no avail. He said he just couldn't get it out of his mind.

The whole thing sounded crazy, and I could just not understand his fantasy or his burning need to pursue it. Was I not adequate for him? How could he go through that trauma again?

We argued for some weeks as I was totally against the idea for many reasons, least of which I would be extremely embarrassed if I knew he was watching me. I also thought there was a high chance it would permanently damage our marriage if I agreed and went through with it.

After much more discussion and begging from him, I told him I would reluctantly agree to it. My stipulation was I would not do it with anyone we knew or strangers, only Peter whom I was comfortable with. Knowing our history with Peter, I thought this would bring the argument to a halt, but Dan surprised me and agreed immediately.

So, to keep my husband happy, I was going to be watched again. How crazy.

I didn't want this to take over our lives or become dangerously obsessive for him, so we agreed that it would be limited to four times a year. I would return to Peter's bed while Dan watched us from the waiting room.

However, I also demanded something from him to fulfil my own needs. In return, I would be allowed a private weekend with Peter from time to time when I felt the need to satisfy my big cock desires.

We had agreed that if either of us became unhappy we would cease the arrangement immediately. I expected everything to unravel but surprisingly it worked well.

Peter readily agreed to this arrangement as he missed me in his bed.

So we opened our marriage to this bizarre arrangement. Dan was kept happy satisfying his kink, getting his 'rocks off' while watching me being well fucked. I got as many fantastic sex workouts from Peter as I needed on our private interludes, and Peter just loved fucking me whenever he could.

5 Years Later

Five years have passed since I started my bizarre motherhood journey.

Dan and I are still very much in love and very happy together. He couldn't love his kids anymore if they were biologically his.

Our married sex life improved greatly as I brought back what I learned from Peter to our bed, which Dan readily took on. Nothing like a bit of competition to stir a hubby to improvement action.

Dan's fantasy of wanting me to have sex with another man remains, and I am still clueless on what drives this need within him. As time went on, he watched us together less as he found he preferred enjoying the mind fantasy of imagining what Peter and I were doing with each other, especially if he could listen to the sounds we making.