My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan took one of the golf balls out of the bag and put it on my pussy. It was a bit cold and my pussy jerked.

Ryan put a bit of pressure on the ball and my pussy opened to take it. Ryan felt it start to slide in and removed his finger. My pussy literally sucked the golf ball in.

"Fucking hell!" Paul said, "That's amazing."

"I've never seen anything like that before." Dan said.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" Ryan said. "Squeeze it out TT."

The humiliation was deafening me and Ryan had to say it again. I clenched my muscles and the ball started to come out.

"Fucking hell!" Paul said – again. "The whole area around her pussy is moving."

Ryan caught the golf ball before it rolled off me and onto the floor then gave it to Paul.

"You do it; Tanya won't mind."

I certainly did mind; but I didn't say anything as I felt the ball on my pussy and pressure being put on it.

As my pussy opened and swallowed the ball I could feel my AF rising.

"Here Dan, you try it."

"Can she take 2?" Dan said.

"Sure. Go on, do it; but don't push too hard, her pussy will do all the work." Ryan said.

I felt another golf ball at my pussy then my muscles got to work and swallowed it.

"I just love the way you can see all the muscles around her pussy contracting and releasing to take it in. Tanya, are you controlling that or does it just happen?" Paul asked.

Before I could answer Ryan told Paul that it was totally involuntary. He said that he could probably put a golf ball to my pussy while I was asleep and it would swallow it.

I wondered if that was right.

Ryan gave Paul another golf ball and told him to have another go.

"Blood hell Ryan," Paul said, "how much space is there in there."

"Enough to take that." Ryan said.

Just as the third ball touched my pussy I started to cum.

"Hold it Paul," Ryan said, "I think that we'd better wait a minute or two."

"Wow!" Paul said, "Look at those muscles go. The next time that I get a woman I'm going to watch her cum from this angle and see if she does the same."

When the convulsions stopped Ryan told Paul to try again.

He did, and my pussy swallowed the third golf ball.

Ryan got a fourth golf ball out of the bag.

"Here Dan, your turn." Ryan said.

"Never!" Paul said.

"Go on Dan." Ryan said.

I felt the ball at my pussy and my muscles sucking it in.

"Awesome!" Paul said. "Blood hell. It was in and now it's coming out. Are you doing that Tanya?"

I didn't answer, but Ryan did.

"Push it in again Dan."

Dan did, it promptly disappeared the re-appeared.

"You try it Paul."

Paul did, and the same thing happened.

"I've never managed to get that fourth ball to stay in." Ryan said. Then,

"Okay Tanya, push them all out."

One by one I squeezed and out they all came. I was just thinking that my humiliating ordeal was coming to an end when Ryan started flicking and squeezing my clit. The inevitable happened and I came again with all 3 of them looking down at the spasms in my pussy and the convulsions that caused my legs to jerk.

"Man; that sure is a beautiful sight." Paul said.

A couple of minutes later Ryan pulled me up onto my feet. I looked at Dan and Paul and my face got even redder. I wanted to run and hide, but Ryan put his arms round me and whispered "Thank you," into my ear.

Thankfully, my ordeal was over for that night. Ryan said that I should go and have a shower. When I got out and went back to Ryan, bit Dan and Paul had left. Ryan was feeling very randy and he had me on the sofa before we went to bed.

The next morning I woke up feeling 'different', but nice. I soon realised that Ryan had pushed a golf ball up my pussy.

"Did you have to push it in?" I asked.

"Only a little bit, then your pussy did the rest."

"Ryan," I said, "I was really humiliated last night; please don't ask me to do that again."

Ryan hugged me and said,

"I only ask you to do things that I know that really want to do, things that I know that you'll enjoy."

The thing was, I did get quite a bit of pleasure out of it, those wonderful orgasms, so how can I argue with him? He knows what my body wants just as much as I do, maybe more.