My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for another one?" Ryan asked, but he didn't give me the chance to answer him. The vibe went back up to full and I resigned myself cumming in public yet again.

While I was up on my 'high' I was vaguely aware of first a young couple, then a whole bunch of people standing around me. After they had gone and I'd got back to normal Ryan told me what had happened. It started with the young woman coming over to us and saying,

"Is she okay?"

"Yes and no." Ryan replied as both he and the woman looked at me.

The woman then knelt beside me, put her hand on my forehead then held my wrist checking my pulse. By that time the man that had been holding her hand as they walked along the beach, had come over and knelt next to me as well.

"What have we got Jude?" The man asked.

"Not sure yet Justin; it looks like she's having an orgasm but..."

"Not out here, surely."

Ryan interrupted them by saying,

"Yeah, probably; I took her to the doctors a couple of months ago and he decided that she's got this 'Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder' thing. Apparently she can have an orgasm at any time."

"I've heard of that," Justin said; "but I thought it only affected older women."

"Apparently not." Jude said.

Justin explained that Jude and he were both medical students and he went on to explain, in medical terms, what PGAD was to Jade as Ryan sat there listening as I continued to cum; again and again.

Ryan must have had the vibe controller in his shorts pocket and his hand in there because the vibe suddenly went dead.

After a few seconds Justin said,

"It must be passing."

"Maybe;" Jude replied, then, "does she get these episodes quite often?"

"Not too often at home but since we've been here she's been getting quite a lot." Ryan replied.

"Is she on any medication?" Justin asked.

"No, the doctor said that there isn't a cure. He said that the only known way of helping reduce the symptoms is for her to have her clitoris cut off." Ryan added.

Apparently Jade's eyes opened wide at that before she said,

"I'm glad that they didn't go for that option, it would have ruined her life. I'm surprised that he offered that as an option because female genital mutilation is illegal in England. What's this round her clitoris?"

Jude was spreading my very wet labia so that my clit ring was clearly visible.

Ryan turned the vibe back on at that point and I started again; probably helped by Jade's fingers. I don't know why I did it but I opened my legs wider. It was if I wanted them to have a closer look at my pussy and clit ring. It wasn't just Jade and Justin; the rest of the group of young people that they had been walking with had turned and come back to see what was going on. Maybe they too were medical students; I don't know.

"Oh that;" Ryan said, "the doctor said that because we rejected the amputation option he could try restricting the blood flow to her clitoris by putting that thing on. It doesn't look like it works, does it?"

"No," Justin said, "The weather here probably isn't helping; I've read that heat can trigger an episode. Is that why she hasn't got any clothes on?"

"Maybe that's the reason;" Ryan replied, "she says that she hates clothes but maybe that's her body's way of telling her to keep cool. Perhaps we should take her into the water."

As soon as Ryan had said that 2 of the guys had moved forward to lift me up.

I got lifted up by unknown men as I continued to have more orgasms. As Justin and Jade's friends carried me to the water and I got lowered into the shallow water. Ryan obviously switched the vibe off because I soon started to get back to normal. As soon as I was free of the men and thinking (not so) straight I opened my legs and let the water cool my hot and aching pussy.

When I looked up the 2 men were still there, still looking down at me; so was Jude, Justin and Ryan.

"How are you feeling now sweetie?" Jude asked.

"Fine; I'm just fine; thank you." I responded after a short pause.

I sat up in the water and looked out to sea, too embarrassed to face the people there.

"Right, I think that we've done all that we can hear," Jude said, "May I suggest that you keep her out of the sun as much as possible."

With that, all but Ryan turned and walked away.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I asked Ryan.

"Because you love it when I do."

"No I don't."

"Do you want me to finger test you right here."

"I'm sat in the sea, of course I'm wet."

"But the viscosity of your pussy juices will be a lot different and I bet that I can get my fingers out of the water quick enough to prove it."

And he probably could, so I let it drop and got to my feet.

Ryan pulled the remote control out of his pocket and said,

"Ready for number 65?"

"Is that all, it feels like hundreds; I'm knackered. Can we just sit quietly for a while; besides, the sun is starting to go down and I'm sure that I'll be feeling hungry soon."

We walked along the beach for a couple of minutes then sat on our towels. It wasn't long before I was fast asleep leaning back on Ryan with his arm around me.

When I woke up I was pleased to feel that the vibe wasn't switched on. It was so romantic sat on the beach with my boyfriend's arm round me and watching the sun go down.

But that couldn't last; after about 15 minutes Ryan asked me if I was still feeling horny. After been naked on a public beach, letting dozens of people see my pussy and having goodness knows how many orgasms; how could I not feel horny. It would take a good fucking from Ryan and a good night's sleep before those feelings would go away.

"Just a little lover; what have you got in mind?"

"Well... Do you remember what was near the car when we parked it?"

"Other cars."

"And..."

"There was a little kid's play area."

"Exactly."

"Not with little kids around."

"No, of course not. Tell you what, if there's kids there we'll just go back to the villa, but if it's empty I'll give you a few more to add to your count."

"What count? I lost that hours ago."

"Well we'll just have to add to it anyway."

"Before we go there can we stop and get something to eat please, I'm starving?" I asked.

"Of course we can, I'm hungry too; how about a burger?"

We went to this little burger bar. It has a big glass window with a long, thin worktop inside the window and high stools with little backs on them. There are only 2 proper tables inside and 5 or 6 outside, in front of the window, between that and the street.

The worker stared at me as we went in so I said,

"Can I have a happy meal please?"

"Sorry lover, this isn't McDonalds, they don't have happy meals here. Do you see anything up there that you'd like to have?"

"Have they got chicken nuggets?"

"No honey; tell you what, I'll order for you; okay?"

"Thank you."

Ryan got our food and I was hoping that he'd take me to one of the tables outside but he led me to the worktop at the window.

As I got onto the stool I realised why Ryan had picked that part of the worktop; there were 4 young men sat at the table at the other side of the window. I hoped that they wouldn't try to look at my pussy. I settled on the stool with my legs closed and said,

"It seems a bit weird being in a burger bar without any clothes on."

"You never have much on when we go to Burger King or McDonalds back in England."

"Yeah I know, but being totally naked is different; more naked; more sexy; more exposed."

"Yes, and you're loving every minute of it."

"Well..."

"Slide forwards and lay back a bit then spread your legs." Ryan whispered.

I looked through the window and saw that the young men's heads were level with my pussy; Ryan wanted me to let them look at my wet, swollen pussy. "What the hell!" I thought; I was still sexed-up from everything that had happened and I would have done absolutely anything that Ryan asked.

I shuffled my butt to the front edge of the stool and lay back until my back met the short stool back. Then I opened my legs as wide as I could.

Ryan let me eat most of my food like that. About half way through I looked out of the window and saw that the young men had spotted what they could see and were doing what was expected. Seeing them looking at my pussy caused me to get a wet rush and a strong ache for something living inside me.

As I was getting towards the end of my food Ryan switched the vibe on. My pussy muscles contracted at the shock and I heard a bit of a cheer from the youths.

I felt my juices run down my crack to my butt and probably drip onto the stool.

Ryan wasn't eating as fast as I was and he still had some chips left. He picked a big one up and eased it into my hole; then ate it.

I heard another cheer.

"Hmm pussy dip." Ryan said; "Is that a new sales opportunity. It tastes much better than tomato or brown sauce."

I imagined a waitress in a restaurant saying,

"Would you like any sauce with your meal sir, tomato, chilly, brown or pussy?"

I smiled to myself but didn't say anything.

Ryan dipped another chip and I heard another cheer. This time Ryan held the chip for me to eat. I opened my mouth and Ryan teased me by putting it in then quickly pulling it out. He did that a couple of times then left it in my mouth.

Ryan put his hand in his pocket and I felt the vibe go faster.

My pussy gushed and spasmed as I started to cum. My head went back as I just managed to keep quiet. Ryan kept the vibe on full and my orgasm turned into a double. Thankfully Ryan then turned the vibe down.

When I'd got back to something like normal Ryan said,

"Can you squeeze the vibe partially out then suck it back in?"

"Probably." I said.

I relaxed for a few seconds then started squeezing. As the end of the vibe appeared I heard a bigger cheer from outside. I looked up and saw that the 4 young men had been joined by 3 more. That thought raised my AF a couple of notches. If I wasn't careful I'd cum again.

I turned my head to look for the man worker. I could see the man that had served us but he was busy serving someone else.

Ryan must have been watching my head and eyes because the vibe suddenly went back up to full.

I started to cum again and my pussy sucked the vibe back in.

More cheers as my pussy sucked and sucked; searching for a cock to fuck it. As I calmed down Ryan turned the vibe off. My bodily needs told me that I needed to cum again and because the vibe was off, my right hand went to my pussy and I started rubbing.

As I frigged away I looked outside, not one of the guy's eyes were looking at mine. The thought that all those male eyes were glued to my pussy made my juices flow faster and the ache in my pussy intensify.

When one of the guys leaned up to the window and started licking it just in front of my pussy I felt the start of yet another orgasm coming on. I bit down on my lip and was pleased that the burger bar had some loud music playing.

When I looked up again I saw the burger bar worker was stood behind the youths watching me with a big grin on his face.

I clamped my legs together but it was too late; the orgasm hit me like a train. When I opened my eyes the man had gone but I could hear Ryan talking. I looked round and saw the worker talking to Ryan.

I was sure that we were going to get thrown out. I heard Ryan say,

"Come on TT; climb down."

My heart was pounding for a different reason and I really was expecting some harsh words from the worker, but instead he turned and cleared one of the tables in the middle of the shop.

I had about 2 seconds of puzzlement before Ryan led me to the end of the table and turned my back to it.

"Up you get TT."

"You want me on my back on here?"

"Come on TT; I can guarantee that you'll enjoy yourself."

I wasn't sure what was going to happen but I was all sexed up so I turned my back to the end of that table and jumped up.

"Slide back a bit then lay back."

I did as told and for some strange reason I spread my legs wide. My body was over-ruling my brain - again.

My head was over the other end of the table so I propped myself on my elbows and looked round and saw Ryan talking to the worker again. What was a little worrying was that most of the guys from outside had followed the worker in and were all crowding round me.

I was pleased that my butt was well back from the edge of the table. Although I really wanted to be properly fucked I wanted Ryan to be the one to do that; and Ryan to be the only one sticking his cock in my pussy.

Ryan turned to me and whispered,

"Squeeze the vibe out TT then just relax and enjoy it."

Ryan said that in a very calm and confident way so I did as I was told; the vibe clunking as it landed on the table between my legs.

The burger bar worker came and stood between my legs, I was expecting him to start playing with my pussy and perhaps finger fuck me but he bent over and started licking my pussy. I looked at Ryan and saw that he was smiling so I knew that he was going to let it happen.

The man was good and it wasn't long before that familiar ache returned to my pussy; and a lot of my juices. The man's left hand came up to my left nipple and started squeezing, rubbing and pulling it.

I knew that I wouldn't last long as I looked down at the worker's slightly bald head. Then I looked round and saw 6 or 7 young men all staring down at me. Some had cameras or phones in their hands and I just knew that my little body would be their wanking material for weeks to come.

As his tongue went from my clit to inside my hole I felt myself start to cum. The waves of my orgasm rose then subsided as my arms gave out and I fell flat on my back. My head went over the edge of the table and hung down.

I heard Ryan shout,

"Right, who's next? Remember guys, keep those cocks out of her pussy."

"Fucking hell," I thought, "Ryan's just about invited them to gangbang me."

Although I wanted a cock inside me, I wanted that cock to be Ryan's. I just hoped that they'd heed Ryan's words.

I didn't get chance to think anymore; I felt something on my face and opened my eyes. A cock, and not Ryan's, was coming straight for my mouth. Instinctively I opened my mouth wide and the cock went straight in and to the back of my throat. I closed my mouth gently and started sucking.

As I was doing that I felt hands all over me, then a mouth on my pussy. I was being groped and used and my pussy was loving it. My already high AF was getting even higher.

The cock started going in and out, occasionally pausing for me to get some air. Then I felt the swelling and the cock stopped deep in my throat. Pulse after pulse of cum shot down my throat and I started to think that I needed some air - quick.

Fortunately, the man realised and pulled out. I gasped for air then looked over to Ryan. The grin on his face told me that he was happy. He leant forward and whispered,

"That was to stop him calling the police; the rest is for your pleasure my love. Lay back and enjoy it."

And I did. The hands and mouths took care of me below my neck and different cocks kept invading my mouth. Most added their sauce to the burger in my stomach but 2 or 3 shot their load all over my face.

For ages, as the orgasms hit me one after another, I had to keep my eyes shut as my eyelids were covered in cum.

Eventually things stopped and just lay their wondering if it was over. After a while I heard Ryan say,

"Here, wipe your face with this."

I felt something soft on my hand so I grabbed it and cleaned my face as best I could. I sat up and looked round. The youths were gone, the worker was back flipping burgers, a young couple were just walking in (looking at me) and Ryan was next to me; still with that grin on his face.

I was about to close my legs but Ryan reached in between them and I felt the vibe being pushed inside me. When it was in I did close my legs then swung round on the table as Ryan said,

"You're not done yet TT."

"Did I do good?" I said quite loudly.

"Yes my love, you did good; you made me proud."

I looked over to the newcomers and saw the girls jaw drop as she realised the implications of what she had just heard.

Ryan helped me down and we walked to the door.

"Gracias señora atractiva joven." I heard as I stepped outside.

We walked back to the car park with Ryan holding me against him. I was both disappointed and happy to find that there weren't any kids in the play area. However, there was a teenage couple but they were more engrossed in each other to notice us. There were a couple of street lights but one wasn't working and the other was very dirty so I was pleased that the visibility wasn't that good.

"Right TT; how about a bit of fun here?" Ryan said.

"But there's that couple over there, they'd probably start looking at us."

"Maybe, maybe not; they look like they're more interested in each other. Besides, since when did you care if someone was watching you; you must have had over a hundred people watching you cum so far today."

"Well..."

I didn't get the chance to finish my answer as Ryan switched the vibe on to full blast. I jumped a bit with the surprise the Ryan guided me over to the climbing frame and told me to climb up. It was only small and I got to the top in seconds. Ryan climbed under it and put his hand up. He could reach my pussy so I spread my legs to make access easier for him.

His fingers combined with the vibe soon brought me to yet another orgasm.

It was nice not having to worry about anyone seeing or hearing me so I let myself go a bit and got a bit vocal.

It was only as I calmed down that I saw that the couple had moved a bit closer and were looking at us. Luckily Ryan turned the vibe down and I got my composure back; and Ryan moved his hand away. I told Ryan but he just said,

"So what, just ignore them."

I wasn't happy but I was feeling horny and after all, Ryan was right about how many people had already seen me cum that day. Ryan told me to climb down and we went over to the swings. I thought that he was going to just push me on one of the swings but he told me to go to the rope rings. They were 2 plastic rings about 6 inches in diameter on the ends of 2 ropes. It was like one of the swings seat had been replaced by the 2 plastic rings.

Anyway, Ryan lifted me up so that I was standing on the inside of the 2 rings. I was expecting him to push me back and forwards but he pulled one of the rings sideways. My legs spread wide to a point where I couldn't pull myself back upright.

Ryan turned the vibe back on and let me slowly cum. I leaned back and looked up to the dark sky.

"You're dripping TT." I heard Ryan say but I was passed the point of no return and I gripped the ropes so hard that my hands hurt.

Just as I started to get my composure back Ryan reached under me and teased my clit. The inevitable happened and I came again quite quickly.

When I got my composure back Ryan switched the vibe off then supported my butt and I was able to pull my feet together. As I got upright I saw that the couple had moved even closer to us and were stood next to each other, openly staring at us. The guy had his arm round the girl and was fondling one of her tits.

Ryan pushed me back and I swung backwards and forwards. As I came forwards my legs opened just enough to go either side of him. Ryan held out his right middle finger to a position where it went inside me as I came forward.

The third time that he penetrated me his finger hit the end of the vibe and I gasped in pain and surprise.

"Oow, that hurt." I said.

Ryan grabbed my ankles and stopped me, then told me to squeeze the vibe out. He caught it and put it in his pocket before pushing me back.

It was so nice being penetrated each time that I swung forward. After a few times Ryan backed away as unzipped his shorts; holding his hard cock he moved forward and lined it up where he thought my hole would be when I next swung forward.