My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused, that's the first time that a doctor had done that to me and I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I always enjoy having an orgasm; but given one (no two) by a man that I'd never even seen before 30 minutes ago; even if he was my doctor, seemed a bit strange; quite embarrassing as well.

Anyway, the doctor removed the speculum and told me to get dressed.

I was still a bit confused when I got home. At first Ryan was a bit mad, but he soon started to get over it and before long we were at it on our bed. Afterwards Ryan told me that he was sure that the doctor had a good reason for doing what he did and he asked me if the doctor had said anything about going back to see him soon, or for regular check-up.

For a second I thought that Ryan wanted the doctor to make me cum; but I soon dismissed that idea; Ryan would never want that.

The strange thing was that when I went to the doctors a couple of weeks later to renew my prescription for birth control pills the receptionist asked me to make an appointment for a new patient check-up. When I told her that I'd already had one she told me that it wasn't on my records so I'd still have to have one.

I made an appointment (it was boring by comparison) and when I told Ryan he started joking about a cleaner pretending to be a doctor. I was puzzled and didn't know what to believe. What I did know was that as Ryan was joking I was getting hornier and hornier. Again, Ryan pulled me into the bedroom and we fucked like rabbits.

On the buses

-----

As I mentioned earlier, we'd both decided that it would be quicker and more convenient to go to work by bus. I was a bit pissed that Ryan had joked about me wanting to flash my butt and pussy to people going up the stairs (which wasn't true), but our decision was right, it was quicker. The bus stop is quite close to our house and the buses go right by our places of work. Unfortunately I have to take a different bus to Ryan and mine goes about 5 minutes after Ryan's. We walk to the bus stop together but I'm left waiting for an extra few minutes.

I found it quite embarrassing the first few mornings because the nude man on the running machine also gets the same bus as me and usually arrives just after Ryan has got on his. When I first saw the man I went bright red and wished that Ryan was still there; but there again, Ryan would have just laughed - typical man!

Anyway, the man started smiling at me and after a couple of days he started saying 'good morning'. I slowly got over the embarrassment and I started to think that he's not such a bad guy. Ryan says that we have more in common than I realise. We've both seen each other naked, more than once, and we both exercise naked; although I haven't seen him make himself cum like I have. What's more, he's quite a gentleman; he always lets me get on the bus and go up the stairs before him, even if the bus is nearly full and there's a chance that he might not get on.

One morning after a couple of weeks the bus was quite full and when we got upstairs there were only 2 seats free, a double. I went and sat next to the window and he came and sat next to me. We exchanged a few pleasantries then all of a sudden I came out with,

"So, do you always exercise without any clothes on?"

As soon as I'd said it I cursed myself. What the hell was I thinking? I didn't want to get into a conversation about being naked.

"Yes, if I can; I find it much better. Those Greeks knew what they were doing all those years ago."

"Doesn't your girlfriend mind?"

"She doesn't live with me, she only visits most weekends."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"That's okay; we're both happy with the arrangement. Talking about partners, does your boyfriend take your clothes off you in the back garden often?"

I blushed then said,

"Thankfully no; he's got this crazy idea that I'm an exhibitionist; which I am not; and he's always trying to prove that I am by doing nasty things to me like what you saw."

"He didn't appear to be forcing you to get on that bike."

"Well err... err..." I couldn't think of anything to say.

"That's okay Tanya; it is Tanya isn't it? By the way I'm Doug and my girlfriend's Naomi."

"Yes it is. My boyfriend's Ryan and it's his brother Tom that lives with us. Tom's at university here and it's cheaper for him to stay with us."

As I was saying that I realised that I was trying to change the subject of the conversation and get away from me and my bike.

"So you don't mind your boyfriend's brother watching you exercise and fucking yourself while you're naked?"

"Well no, err ... It's a long story.

Thankfully we got to Doug's stop and he got off before the conversation could go any further.

A couple of days later Doug followed me up the stairs on the bus and sat next to me again.

After the pleasantries Doug said,

"You never did tell me why you don't mind your boyfriend's brother watching you fuck yourself on that bike."

"No I didn't." I said, hoping that Doug would drop it.

After a minute or so Doug said,

"Well Tanya, are you going to tell me?"

"Right, okay, it started when we went to stay at Ryan's parents house for a few weeks and Ryan got me to go swimming in a very brief see-through bikini and I ended up naked in the swimming pool. Then a couple of days later I asked Tom to rub suntan lotion on me while I was sunbathing naked thinking that it was Ryan stood next to me. I still thought that it was Ryan when I asked Tom to finger fuck me."

"Wow!" Doug said, "Didn't Ryan get pissed off?"

"No he didn't, he just asked if I'd enjoyed it."

"And had you?"

"I'm not answering that. Anyway, a couple of days later Tom burst into Ryan's bedroom and caught me riding Ryan reverse cowboy style."

"Wow, I'd love to have seen that." Doug said.

"Stop it, where was I; oh yes, Tom came to visit us and Ryan undressed me and made me cum while we were all watching television. After that Ryan said that I may as well keep my clothes off whenever Tom was there, and act like he wasn't there; after all, what else could he see? I could see the logic in that so from then on I did just what Ryan had suggested."

"Wow Tanya, you're one amazing girl. A gorgeous exhibitionist; not many of them around."

"I'm not an exhibitionist Doug."

Doug looked at my face then down at my short skirt that ended way up my thighs, then back at my face; then said;

"Whatever you say Tanya. Hey, how about you and Ryan coming round one weekend and you can meet Naomi. Perhaps some of your 'none' exhibitionist ways will rub off on her."

"That would be nice; I mean meeting Naomi, not the other thing. I'll talk to Ryan about it."

The dinner party

------

I did talk to Ryan and we went round to Doug's place the next Saturday evening.

Naomi and Doug greeted us and our bottles of wine. Naomi is taller than me with bigger breasts, probably a B or maybe a C. She's really nice and friendly and took us on a quick guided tour of their house. She told me that her job keeps her away during the week until she can get a transfer to the local branch.

When we were in the back bedroom I looked out to our house. I was surprised how clearly I could see into our rooms. I could see our bed and had this horrible thought that Ryan and I would be putting on quite a show for Doug, Naomi and their neighbours to see if they cared to look. I made a mental note to discuss the issue of curtains with Ryan again, quite soon.

Back downstairs Naomi took me in to the back room. Right in front of me was the running machine that I had seen the naked Doug exercising on. I really hoped that no one would refer to it by its proper name.

Ryan and Doug followed us into that room with drinks in their hands.

"This is the treadmill that you must have seen my naked boyfriend on." Naomi said. "I do hope that he didn't offend you, although having seen you on your bike I doubt it."

As Naomi was saying that last sentence I was cumming and trying my best to hide that fact.

"Are you okay Tanya?" Naomi asked; "can I get you anything?"

"No, thank you," Ryan said, "you called the running machine by its proper name and Tanya has been trained to have an orgasm every time that she hears that word."

"Are you saying that somehow you've programmed Tanya's brain to trigger an orgasm each time that she hears the word 'treadmill'?" Naomi asked.

I started shaking again as the second orgasm hit me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Tanya; I promise that I'll never use that word again." Naomi said.

As I started to come down from my high, I looked at Ryan and Doug. Ryan was grinning but Doug looked bemused.

"Hang on a minute;" Doug said, "You've programmed Tanya's brain so that she cums each time someone says 'treadmill'? How the hell did you do that?"

Up I went again, having my third within as many minutes.

"Stop it Doug!" Naomi said, "Can't you see what poor Tanya is going through?"

"She looks like she's enjoying it to me." Doug said.

"Of course she is; aren't you TT." Ryan said.

When I was able, I said,

"Well yes, but there's a time and a place and this isn't one of those."

"Oh I don't know;" Doug said, "There's nothing nicer than watching a beautiful woman having an orgasm; don't you agree Ryan?"

"I certainly do, and Tanya likes having lots of them, and she's not choosy where she has them." Ryan said.

"Yes I am." I said, "Orgasm's are something that women should have in private; not in the street or on a public beach."

I made a mistake mentioning a beach because we went and sat down and Ryan started telling Doug and Naomi all about our last holiday and in particular the beach at Playa d'en Bossa with all those people about. As we all listened I got redder and redder; especially when Doug and Naomi kept looking at me.

Thankfully, Ryan limited his talk to what I suppose were the highlights to him. He certainly brought nice memories back to me even if they were embarrassing. Both Naomi and Doug were amazed that I had been walking all around the place stark naked; Naomi asking if I was afraid of getting arrested.

The first 2 glasses of that wine went down quickly before I started to relax again.

During a nice meal Ryan kept going on about how he liked me to be naked all the time and when he mentioned my piercings and jewellery both Naomi and Doug said that they'd love to see them. Ryan then went on to tell them that I had a great party-piece and said that he was sure that I'd love to show them. He didn't tell them what it was but I guessed that he was on about the golf balls.

I blushed as Naomi said that it should be my decision.

Unfortunately, I'd had quite a bit of wine by then. That combined with the 3 orgasms earlier and the fact that Ryan had been talking about my record number of orgasms in one day, had got me feeling quite horny. Obviously I didn't want these people seeing me put golf balls inside my hole but when I opened my mouth to say that I didn't want to, it came out as,

"Yeah, of course, I'd love to show you."

As soon as I heard what I was saying I cursed myself and was about to say that I was only joking, but Ryan quickly said,

"I just knew that you would, you're such an exhibitionist."

I gave Ryan a dirty look but didn't bother to tell him that he was wrong; what was the point? He'd probably reach over and dip his finger in me and hold it up for everyone to see my juices.

I still wasn't that worried as I said,

"No I'm not; besides, we can't anyway; I didn't bring any of the golf balls with me."

"I think that I might be able to help there." Naomi said as she got up and disappeared for a couple of minutes.

Naomi came back with a tube of 6 table tennis balls.

"Will these do?"

"No," I said, "they're too light. I might have trouble with those."

"No you won't." Ryan said, "You've been doing your Kegel exercises; and besides, I'm sure that Doug, or Naomi would be only too happy to delve around in there to get them out."

OMG! Ryan had just dropped me in it again. At least there were only 2 of them.

The conversation drifted to things like work and where we used to live and I started to relax more. After clearing things away Ryan asked if Doug and Naomi were ready to see my jewellery. My heart dropped because I'd hoped that everyone had forgotten about that. I shouldn't have hoped that because there was no way that Ryan would miss the opportunity for get me naked in front of other people.

Anyway, we were all sat in the lounge with glasses of wine when Ryan asked Doug and Naomi and they both turned and looked at me. My face went bright red and I felt warm all over.

"Come on TT, get those clothes off." Ryan said.

I shouldn't have been all that embarrassed, after all, Naomi was a girl and Doug had already seen me naked a couple of times; but I was; I was glad that I'd had a few glasses of wine. I looked at Naomi then Doug; both were staring at me, obviously waiting for me to strip. I put my glass down then stood up and looked down at my chest. My little nipples were sticking out and I could see the outline of the barbells and stirrups. I put my hands on the hem of my top and slowly peeled it up and over my head.

Three pairs of eyes were glued to my nipples and jewellery and I felt my nipples get even harder; and my pussy had a little wet rush. I didn't want to get turned-on but I couldn't help myself. My body was betraying me - again.

My hands slowly went to the fastener on my skirt and undid it. I knew that as soon as I let go of the fastener my skirt would drop to the floor leaving me naked, but I hung on to it, reluctant to be naked.

"Come on TT," Ryan said, "Naomi is the only one here who hasn't seen you naked and she looks 100% girl to me."

"Oh, thank you Ryan." Naomi said as she rubbed her hands over her breasts and down her body.

I let go of my skirt and I was suddenly quite naked. I wanted to cover my bits but somehow I managed to resist the urge.

"Wow," Naomi said, "knickerless as well; and I can see why people would think that you aren't even a teenager; you really do look quite young; even with those piercings and chains. Oh, sorry, I don't mean that in a bad way; you look really cute."

"I'm not upset, I've heard just about every comment possible on the subject and none of them upset me. I like my body just as it is," I replied, "and Ryan keeps telling me that he does as well. Besides, I've found a few advantages of looking the way I do."

"See," Ryan said, "she does look cute with those chains hanging there doesn't she? I like the way that they attract people's eyes getting her turned-on even more. And wait until you see her clit."

"I like those cute little tits and those bullet nipples." Doug said.

"All of a sudden my B's seem ginormous." Naomi said.

"Hey Naomi," Doug said, "I love your little girls, and don't go thinking about getting implants."

"No chance of that." Naomi said, then continued,

"Have you ever considered implants Tanya?"

"Hell no!" Ryan said, "I'd never let her have them and besides, she wouldn't want them."

I blushed as bit more as they continued talking about me like I was some sort of sex object.

"Hey, stop the talking and let's have a look at that clit." Doug said.

Ryan told me to sit on the front edge of the sofa, lay back and open my legs. As I did so I realised that they were going to see just how wet I was.

"Wow Tanya," Doug said, "It doesn't take much to get you all excited does it?"

"No," Ryan said, "she's one hell of a sexy little minx."

"Ignore them Tanya, they're men, they just don't understand us women." Naomi said. "Hey, how the hell did you get that little ring on your clit?"

At last I managed to get a word in and I explained how Ryan had got the ring there. When I explained that it vibrated both Doug and Naomi were amazed.

"No wonder that you're so wet with that thing stimulating you all the time." Doug said. "That probably explains why you run around naked so often as well."

"She was doing that long before I put that ring on her." Ryan said. "She's a right little exhibitionist."

"No I'm not!" I almost shouted.

Ryan just smiled and Doug and Naomi looked at each other. Then Doug said,

"Naomi likes flashing as well. She's not wearing underwear as well."

It was Naomi's turn to blush.

By that time my pussy was aching. I really wanted to take Ryan home and fuck him senseless.

"Where's those table tennis balls?" Ryan said.

Doug almost flew into the dining room and was back with the balls in seconds. He passed them to me but Ryan stopped him saying,

"No guys, you two take it in turns to push one in."

I should have been annoyed at Ryan but I was too turned-on. Both Naomi and Doug moved forward with a table tennis ball in their hand.

"After you darling." Doug said and I felt the first ball touch my pussy. Naomi wasn't pushing hard but my pussy opened up and almost grabbed the ball from her.

"Fucking hell!" Doug said, "Did you see that?"

"Now you Doug." Ryan said.

Doug leaned forward and did the same as Naomi had.

"Wow, how many can she take?" Doug asked.

"Try it." Ryan said.

Naomi held the third ball to my entrance and as she gentle pushed, my pussy opened up and swallowed the ball.

"She can't take a fourth one can she?" Doug asked.

"Try it." Ryan said.

It was Doug's turn and as he gentle pushed my pussy opened and took the ball. Doug was just about to say something when my hole opened and out came the table tennis ball.

"I guess not." Doug said.

"Try it again Doug," Ryan said, "but this time rub her clit as soon as the ball disappears. You never know."

Bloody hell, my boyfriend was inviting Doug to make me cum; because I sure as hell was sooo close to cumming. Doug looked at Naomi (who nodded) and Doug pushed the ball in. As soon as I felt my pussy close I felt Doug's finger rubbing my clit. Literally 2 seconds later I started cumming and not one, but two of the balls came shooting out.

"Fucking hell!" Doug said; "Did I cause that?"

"Relax mate; she's loving every second." Ryan said.

And I was; I always enjoy cumming; even it is in front of other people and I'm naked. I just wished that I was at home and it was Ryan's cock in my pussy.

As the waves receded I looked at the three of them. Both Ryan and Naomi had big grins on their faces and Doug looked totally confused. Ryan broke the silence by saying,

"Tanya does Kegel exercises as well." Ryan said.

"What are those?" Doug asked after a slight pause.

Naomi explained to Doug.

"I bet that she could crush the two balls inside with her pussy." Ryan said. "Tanya my love, can you squeeze your pussy and then squeeze one of the balls out?"

I did, not expecting either of the balls to change shape; and I was right. When the seconds table tennis ball came out it was perfectly round.

"I know what the problem is; Doug, push all four balls back in and hold your finger in her hole, then Tanya, you squeeze like hell."

Doug did, and I did; not expecting any ball to change shape. What did happen was that Doug suddenly said,

"My finger's stuck, I can't get it out."

"Relax TT and let the man have his finger back." Ryan said.

I did, and shortly after Doug got his finger back the fourth back came shooting out. I also squeezed the other three out and Doug said,

"They're all normal shape. After feeling how tight she gripped my finger I expected them to be flat."

"Silly man Doug, how do you think women are built? Never mind, I'll explain later." Naomi said.

Naomi then picked up one of the balls and held it to my pussy.

"Squeeze when I tell you Tanya."

I felt my pussy open and then heard Naomi tell me to squeeze. I did then a few seconds later Naomi told me to relax then squeeze it out. This time the table tennis ball didn't start to roll when it hit the floor.