All Comments on 'My Brother Had an Erection'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story !

Lovely story of new found family awareness and sexy antics. But what a brilliant ending lol. Look forward to more from this family, keep writing !!

KazuyaKazuyaalmost 8 years ago

Lmao great ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
outstanding!

Ben and Emma fooling around reminded me of my kid sister and myself when we were very young. We showed each other what we had between our legs, extremely interesting and excitingly dirty. I still remember the first time I sprang a hard on front of my little sis. She got so bug-eyed I had to laugh. I never got to fuck her, dammit, but I'm glad that Ben fucked Emma, real good, over and over again. I liked it that Emma got interested in her father's fat veiny daddy-dick as he did in his baby girl's cute little coochie. That's a lot more common between dads and daughters than an uptight society cares to know. Too bad that Ben never got to have some dirty incestuous fun with his mom, like lots and lots of boys secretly wish for. That kid's hard young penis could do a world of good to his mother's warm wet cunt just as it did to his sis's sweet little slit. To it's obvious that family cocks belong up family cunts, and semen from family balls belongs up welcoming family twats. That's the best kind of family loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mom??

I think that mom was dropping some hints to her daughter that she wants to start playing with her daughter too. Could turn into a full family of fun and games. Maybe moms nights out is for some fun with her gal friends too.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
That ending was so unexpected.

Awesome story.

Thank you

danielkevin953danielkevin953almost 8 years ago
Epic!

This story is epic! The author seems to understand perfectly that what drives erotic fiction is dialogue; it is conversation that is erotic and sexy, although the scenes are depicted with utter erotic clarity too. Beautifully done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars

A really great surprise ending. Keep the story going. Terrific dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great family fun

I loved the slow seduction of both the brother and father by this little vixen. I bet that dad finds out soon about his son humping away on his little girls pussy. As daddy strives to get more daddy daughter time he should work to get his son out of the picture to occupy his wife. Dad will become obsessed with his daughters tight little pussy and pert little breasts that will remind him of his wife's young body. As he humps away on his daughter both the son and mother will find little left in their partners sexually to the point that when the son makes his move on mom the will relent and allow her son to take over her sexual servicing. Eventually I want to see mommy laying in her marital bed her legs spread as her son sucks from her breast and unloads his seed deep in her womb. Right next to them the daughter wearing only stocking and garters occupies the bed on her hands and knees as daddy takes her doggystyle and grunts out his own orgasm telling her how sexy her little body feels as he explodes into her pussy. 8 months later both mother and daughter can hold a joint baby shower as dad and son take turns jerking their loads across mom and sisters pregnant Bellys and milk engorged breasts. A few months thereafter dad and son can start on round two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope there is a part 2!

I want to read about Emma getting double teamed by her dad and brother and then caught by mom =)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Anything positive said b4 in comments ...

triple ditto from me. I like the affection inherent within and the oversights contained in family interactions . Mom was a buzzkill then suddenly it seems she wants to play too. Author keeps reader guessing even as action escalated. Really good with just right dash of weird.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Stick to the brother add the father and you destroy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, leave the Father out and have Mom take care of her husband. b Ben and his older sister can discretely play for now. Hopefully, Mom and Dad go away for the weekend out of town and Ben and his sister can finally have the privacy to screw each other silly. Her Mom put her on birth control. It's time to move the story forward and not repeat the same scenario each time. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not so sure

But did she do in Aunt Sarah? Hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel Please

I like the loving family concept with Emma fucking her entire family with them eventually having group sex with each other. The fact she has fucked her brother, sucked her dad and has been fondled by her mother is a good start. Mom wears a bikini and if now that Great Aunt Sarah is dead, the fun can really begin after the funeral, especially if her death was caused by a heart attack or stroke. Add in Mom's sister Aunt Caroline who seems to be a bit of a party girl and bad influence on Emma's mom and you have a really loving family.

Good job keep it up.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustalmost 8 years ago
nice twist at the end

kind of O'Henry-esque. loved the buildup and the daring... kind of makes the heart race just reading about them doing it in ways that beg for them to get caught. most definitely worthy of more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cummon'man Really

make it a bit believable

Story Was going great guns when had Bro Sis mucking about in secret and then fucking sucking

Why the fuck did you spoil it with

Dad must have saw us!bro slapped my arse dad could see pussy,Out of the blue Mom touched her tits nothing more on that/asked about bro got girlfriend! Fucked bro in-front of dad aunt but they didn't notice etc etc etc

like the premise of story but execution was horrible So easily could of been great but the way you went was Stupid

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401almost 8 years ago
Fun

Liked the brother/sister buildup, but it went a bit over the top when both Mom and Dad failed to notice what they were doing. Could they really be that clueless? Fucking on the sofa and people in the same room don't notice?? Otherwise, fun story, well-written. Emma was especially hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hrmmm...

I have read this story before, but am not sure if it's this person that wrote it or not. Who cares - I want a part 2 (the original author never published a part 2, although they said they would)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Could have done without the dad stuff unless youre going to be including mom. The ending was a tad weird. Alright otherwise. Waiting on your the next one.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
I liked it but it hit a roadblock

...when you started writing her flirting with her dad or vice versa. Trouble is it wasn't believable and especially not the part where Ben went down on her, she couldn't muffle her sounds. They do everything to get caught and thrown out of the house, but don't? That's where I can't suspend belief: up until she starts trying to be daring with dad, it was going fairly well except for the unbelievable parts I kind of mentioned. Certainly this is fiction, but it goes without saying they both should have been much more careful and not been so obvious in front of dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes...

...definitely read this before, but it seems to have been slightly reworked.

Fun, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
who' next?

first the brother, then the dad, then mom playing with her tits. then dad's blow job.

only thing left is to fuck mom, then dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
opps

great aunt died before spilling the beans, was looking forward to how u were going to handle that. as some have said not realy believable at some points but also is just a make believe story. so keep up the good work but proofread to see if it all fits together. it is still better than anything i could write.4.99 stars be cause u killed off old aunt. lol

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 8 years ago
good story

Good story and a cliff hanger at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic

Enjoyed reading it as I do most of your stories want more please!!!

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
Feels unfinished...

Totally Needs Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lol, she keeps showing dad her pussy and tits, asks him to oil her up and being suggestive and she wonders why he's being flirty with her? Is she dense? Rofl!

Love the aunt kicking the bucket! ...and hell, do you think mom is dense or just messing with her daughter and knows something is going on?

Well loved the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story and I love how you are slowly having the parents get involved in the seduction. Next chapter lets see the mom really get some play from the daughter as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On her thirteenth birthday my sister,

saying she was curious, offered to show me hers if I showed her mine. By my birthday she was starting to balloon up top and I made the same request, which she honored. On her next birthday we did it again, but this time there was some touching and let's just say that the most sexually experienced young lady in our high school had a "good girl" reputation. Our parent's master bedroom was downstairs and ours upstairs, we were going at it constantly. When she was a senior she met this college sophomore where she worked, fell madly in love, and I was cut off until I happened to be introduced to his sister, but that is another tale.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

great story...totally a need for a part2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plot twist

Loved every minute of it and loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gasp!!!

Again gasp!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

Fucking stupid...why do the parents always have to get involed with the children? I highly doubt some teen finds their middle aged father sexy fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sister Erotica

This story almost mirrored my experience with my sister when we we teens. She was always curious about my big cock and offered to show her pussy, if I would reciprocate and show her my penis. I was very aroused by her as she learned how to foreplay and bring me to full erection, then jack me off and make me spurt real hard and intensely. We never fucked because she was afraid my big thick penis would hurt her, and feared getting pregnant, especially when she saw how much spunk I spurted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
O_O'!?

First of all, is this even a real story, or not real? I hope it's not real because that's fudged up! The brother sister having at it is weird enough, but father and daughter doing it!? That's just pure disgusting! What kind of dad would do such horrible things to their daughters? *Sigh* darn it, it's so annoying... I honestly don't mind brothers and sisters doing it to each other, though again that's still pretty messed up stuff, but the parents doing it to their children!? That's too much. That's just Soo bad. Would want to alert the authorities about this. *Gah* so annoying! Well good day.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Still good

second time around and I still love this hot n sexy romp. Not too keen on dad being involved though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
now that shit was funny, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

oh, I wonder how that happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DUMPED 1 star

I hate D/d!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 problems

If the father had seen her hand inside the brothers shorts why didn't he ever say anything and I was hoping one of the parents would catch them fooling around and not overreact

boat8boat8about 4 years ago
Secrets 😉

Awesome story. And that ending is to die for... Haha... Have to live that girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She murdered her Aunt! LOL!!!

Or maybe she didn't, but in my mind she smothered her with a pillow for being a busybody.

As for the Dad/Daughter comments. I understand people don't like it Dad/Daughter stories, but if the only reason is the age difference, people need to get over themselves. While I was an 18-22 year old male, I would date women from 25-40 years old. By 27, when 19/20 year old women started flirting with me and it made me feel slightly uncomfortable, but I would still date them. By the time I was in my middle 30's, I didn't even gave it a thought to have sex with women from 18-50, and there were plenty of 18 year old women who openly pursued me. At almost 50, I still get flirted with, hit on, and asked out by women in their early 20's.

Your story has a 25 year old woman flirting with her Dad, and people act like that doesn't happen because young women don't find older men attractive. Don't make me laugh. It happens in the real world constantly, and has for centuries. The same people that think this, don't think twice about the 40-50 year old men banging 18 year old porn starlets, which the average age disparity in porn is almost 15-20 years.

Rant over!

Funny story. Ending was too abrubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow....

That was cool...? I guess? I do have a question though.... Is this a real life story that really happened? Or is it a fictional work? Either way a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
10/10

I’ve read a shitload of these stories and yours is.....both unique and captivating. And super hot. That ending is EVERYTHING 😂 how can you not love the lil psycho 😭

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
loved it

god i love to know how the mom instantly knew Aunt Sarah was dead. two, id love a reveal at some point about her killing Sarah intentionally or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brother and sister

I love how it began and came to the point for them to have sex. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

People love this story? Couple pages were ok. It turned to shit really quick. Whore should have fucked the family first month instead all waiting around. Then killed aunt?

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Glad I read the comments first. Can't make killing erotic. I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

always ruined by bringing parents into it.takes away the mystery of being caught. Stories written by old men no doubt..

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

This was a very fun, sexy story. And then the father got involved and ruined everything. It's amazing how many really good stories are ruined on the last page or two. It's unfortunate because it totally makes me want to forget the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 cums, great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was God awful and you need a better hobby. You need a life so you can get a better idea on how to write a plausible story that does reflect on your lack.of intelegance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too bad there cant be a Zero star,just Stupid!!!The absolute worse story I've ever read here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...