All Comments on 'My Cleaning Lady Ch. 03'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Excellent as always.

Enjoyable tale, loved it really.

Don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 13 years ago
Good Finish!

Another great story, thanks for sharing. I wish you hadn't gone into summary mode quite so soon, but rounds things out nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Most Excellent!

What an unusual premise. Very well done. Unique. Great dialogue. Keep it up.

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
omg, lol

thank you for a great read, i was hoping Val and he would end up tying the knot. and i am glad mom is over taking her place until she comes home from school. they sound good together and that is what i like. two souls filling a void..... thanks larry

hotwifeandhubbyhotwifeandhubbyabout 7 years ago
Fun Daughter and Mom

Your story puts a whole new image in my mind of hiring a housekeeper for hubby and I one that we both may enjoy. Thanks for a torrid story and thanks for getting Mom involved that is a lovely angle.

Hot wife

EyeCanSeeYouEyeCanSeeYouabout 5 years ago
Wish I had had the guts at 18

Wow. That was super hot. I have really big tits and when I was about 19 I went from an A cup, which is no cup, to a D in a few weeks. I was very very thin with a nice little white girl round ass and a tight never been used pussy. I had very nice proportions too. There were older men that I found to be very sexy and guys my age didn’t go for me for whatever reason. I guess they remembered me as I was before the overnight transformation. My tits quickly grew to double D’s and I noticed so many men looking at me. My aunt had remarried when I was 18 and her new husband would always try new ways to get me to bare my tits to him. I wish I had the courage to allow him a view at least. My aunt was withholding sex from him. She liked his money but just wasn’t into sex. I was over there a lot as they lived on the beach. Every time we went down to sun and swim he’d ask me to remove my bikini top and I was so prude I said no. He’d beg me to “please just let me see them bare...you have great titties.” He pointed to a women sitting a little ways away and she was topless. “ She’s showing hers and they aren’t much. ..I know you want to show me.” I did kinda want to but I was so embarrassed. The thought was hot but I couldn’t and wouldn’t. My tits were always straining against my yellow bikini top. That was enough. I went in and out of the water several times.Jumping in the waves and body surfing. The strings finally gave and broke as I was coming out of the water on the way to the towel where he sat on his towel. He glared right at them as if he willed it. My double Ds were set free sticking straight out and he finally got a long close look. I tried to cover them with my hands. I was embarrassed. My big hard high round tits and hard little erect pink nipples got harder as they greeted his eyes and open mouth. He said nothing. Then I said I was sorry and I saw him in his swim trunks. He finally got to see his step nieces double D’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great series

Very well done with memorable characterizations. If only all stories on this board were as good! Thanks for the effort.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954about 3 years ago

Quite the imagination, well written, thoroughly entertaining, let alone believable, at least I hope most of it came true...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous