My Cousin, My Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so…" Rebecca felt tears rolling down her face.

"Hey no need to cry baby. Here, this is for you. I know it's late for an engagement ring but better late than never right?"

Rebecca was speechless. She watched him put it on her finger. The diamond sparkled almost blinding her. It was absolutely beautiful. "I-I don't know what to say, " she stuttered.

"Just say you'll be my wife."

Rebecca threw her arms around him. "I'll be your wife. I'm going to love you forever."

David held his bride to be. He knew this was the best decision he'd ever made. Now he wanted more than anything to make love to her. "So what's with this set up? You were going to seduce me tonight huh?"

Rebecca blushed. "Yeah but looks like that's been shot. I mean look at me crying like a big baby here."

"You're happy that's why. I'm happy too. You are the joy in my life Rebecca."

"I love you," she whispered.

David wiped her tears and kissed her lips softly. "I love you too. Do you still need to be with me, because I'm dying to be with you right now." He put his hands on her breasts.

"Yes! Take me!" Rebecca implored.

David did just that.