All Comments on 'My Crazy Cousin'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Cunni_LoveCunni_Loveover 12 years ago
Keep going

This is hopefully the first in a series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent. well thought out, and a good sense of propriety.

Enjoyed the story. You have left the door wide open for the continuation of the story to move in a variety of directions. Looking forward to seeing just which way you decide to take the story. Thanks a bunch. Handyman2

SweetMajSweetMajover 12 years ago
HOT AND SWEET!!!

You did it again, Tx. KISS

I had to stop several times to catch my breath. Right now I feel the pulse

beating in my sex and my cheeks are flushed. *SIGH*

I really hope you will consider writing a continuation!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Good while it lasted amigo!

Cinco Estrellas!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
What control!!

Such a very hot story line. Don't know how Dan kept from fucking her brains out but it makes for a much better story, more believable and human that the Uncle has morels and discipline and love for his Niece. Hope there is another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
middle of a story

WHY did you start in the middle of the story? you gave no background as to their relationship before this and no character build up and a sloppy plot with no build up either. all in all a subpar story that never should have been posted with out some serious rewriting and editing.

TxRadTxRadover 11 years agoAuthor
Ah yes, anonymous

I don't normally post to my own comments but since I have no other way to contact you:

Their relationship is presented in the title.

By the first third of the first page you have all you need to know about both of them and their relationship. The story started where it needed to start, no sooner and no later. And it ended exactly as I planned for it to end. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Next time leave a name and we can do this in private.

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I LOVED THE VERY GOOD READ. I TOO WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE OF IT/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True control.

I have to agree with the 'Fireguy'.

Personally I do like a story which promotes my imagination as to what may happen next. You succeeded Sir.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 9 years ago
Anonymous ignorance

I agree there was not a lot of build up - but there was enough, there is room to extend the story - but it is a tasty morsel on its own. IF Anonymous was to read the story properly and read others of TXRads offerings they would find good quality writing that doesn't go into excessive detail but relies on tweaking the readers imagination. Some spelling could benefit from an editor but not enough to detract.

Keep up the quality work TXRad.

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
A complete story

This is a complete story. We know anonymous hasn't the cojones to post their own story. Instead of bitching, send us a title to one of your stories so we can better understand what you claim is a "proper" story.

Having been a professional editor, technical manuals, I only found a couple of words that didn't quite fit right. I was to into the characters to bother. I know a lot of Marines and many retired ones. They do have morals and they have honor. Honor means playing by the rules you agree to.

I do see where this could be extended my another couple of chapters. When people say that, it means the author hit a chord with the reader. This isn't the first story of TX I've read and won't be the last either. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pleasant. Experiments which are successful are usually pleasant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5952 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES