My Crazy Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

"The word you are looking for is fuck or maybe the less trashy phrase, make love," I told her. "And yes, it is a good position, especially with that gorgeous ass of yours." She flexed her hips and whimpered as I spoke.

"But it ain't going to happen with me," I said and lightly slapped her on the ass. "Now, get out of here before I change my mind and stuff my dick up your more than virgin little asshole."

Amy's eyes got very wide as she pushed up with her hands. "People don't really do that, do they?"

I shrugged. "Some people do and some people don't. I know a few ladies that come harder with a dick in their ass than in their pussy."

She shivered hard and then asked, "You would fuck my ass but not my pussy? What the heck is the difference?"

"For one, you are my first cousin. Number two, it's definitely not my place and thirdly, I'm more than twice your age and you need someone much closer to your own age than that."

Amy sat back on her heels and looked thoughtful. "I see number one but I'm on birth control so there is no danger of kids. As for number two, I want it to be your place and what does age have to do with it. With age comes experience, right."

"Accidents happen all the time," I said. "They also make up most families."

Amy laughed and crawled off the bed. She stepped over to me, hugged me tightly, and then stepped back. Her hands took a hold on my dick and rubbed it. "I've had the orgasms of my life and you haven't had anything," she whispered.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Darling, you have no idea how much enjoyment I've gotten out of this. An orgasm is brief but the memories of you coming so hard will last a lifetime."

Amy let go of my dick and hugged me tightly. "I love you," she whispered softly.

I hugged her back and whispered, "I love you also."

She sighed deeply and snuggled in my arms. I held her until she stepped back. She sighed again and bent to pick up her nightgown off the floor. She smiled at me as she flipped it over her shoulder and walked toward the bedroom door.

At the door, she paused and looked back at me. "This won't happen again, will it?"

"Probably not," I whispered and then sighed deeply. "Not anytime soon, anyway," I added with a wink.

With a nod and a grin, she left my room. From the hall, I heard her say, "We'll see about that."

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers
12