My Daughter, The Prostitute

Story Info
Father makes a shocking discovery.
4k words
4.1
228.9k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers

It was 8.30pm and Matt was to meet with Carlos at the coffeehouse in downtown Hotel Blue Horizon. Arriving a little ahead of schedule, He took a seat at the corner to while away the time. Just as he ordered his usual drink, Carlos walked in. He was a large man, almost 6 foot 5 inches and heavily built, in that swarthy Mexican features one sees in cowboy movies. After exchanging pleasantries, they had dinner.

Carlos had come from out of state to conclude a business contract with the company that Matt was working in. And tonight, he had to entertain him. Wolfing down the sirloin steak and potatoes, Carlos leaned back and smacked his lips in appreciation. "I know an address given to me by my friend," he said. And he handed Matt a piece of paper. It was an address in the uptown district.

"Oh, ok, I know where it is," Matt replied, handing back the information to him. "You want to meet somebody there?" he enquired.

"Yeah," Carlos replied, "just take me there. I need to see someone. My flight is leaving at midnight."

The address was Room 15A, 16th floor, Hill view apartment, Concorde Avenue. It was in the affluent and exclusive part of the town. Matt drove up into the parking area and they got down. Taking the lift, they reached the floor and walked out along the corridor. Carlos had called the address before they left the hotel. Matt could not hear his conversation, as there was music playing and the resident performer singing.

Now both men were standing in front of Room 15A. Carlos knocked softly 5 times and after a short pause, the door opened. Matt was shocked to see that it was his 18-year-old daughter, Andrea. She looked at her father, momentarily in panic, but as Carlos turned to Matt, she quickly put her hands on her lips as though to tell him to be silent.

They walked into her room. Matt saw that Andrea was dressed in soft white satin, her long hair flowing down her shoulders. The two top buttons of her blouse were opened and he could see the top of her milk white breasts. She has a slim waist and the soft fabric of her blouse was tied with a bandana, which accentuated her full breasts. She wore a skimpy skirt, which hardly hide the swell of her buttocks. And her long shapely legs almost gave Matt a heartburn.

As the men sat down at the generous lounge, Andrea proceeded to pour out drinks for them. As she was in the pantry area, Carlos turned to Matt and smiled. "Now that is what I called a great body," he whispered, leaning towards Matt. "Just look at those tits, so firm and yet soft. I bet you the wonderful treasures that she has between her thighs will make me cum and fill her to overflowing," he said smiling.

Matt almost choked upon hearing his foul words. He could not believe what he just heard. This is Andrea, his daughter, who was a studying in the nearby college. What in the world is she doing here. She had never ever shown any real interests in boys and was always talking about her assignments whenever she was home. Now here she is, entertaining this stranger. He almost died when he realized that Andrea was working as a high-class call girl. Matt could not say the words playing on his mind. His daughter was a prostitute, a whore.

When Andrea came over with the drinks. Matt almost poured it down his throat in one gulp. He looked at her but she adverted my eyes. Looking at her sitting there, her young fresh body, so tantalizingly sexy and about to be ravished my this big man gave him a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach.

After some small talk about the weather, Carlos stood up. "We are going into the room, if you want to, you can come back later, but don't forget, I got a flight to catch. Otherwise, you can rest here," he said to Matt, as he walks across to Andrea and took her by the hand.

Andrea kept the eyes on the floor and refused to look at her father. He could see the gentle reddening of her face, almost in utter shame as Carlos led her into the bedroom. He heard the door being locked.

Matt pressed his hands to his face in desolation, knowing what was about to happen behind those doors. He paced the floor in dejection, wondering where did his wife and he went wrong in her upbringing. She is the pride of his life, from the time she was a baby till this moment, growing up as a beautiful and loving girl. Never in a thousand years would he believe what she is doing now had someone told him if he did not see with his own eyes. He could and should have spoken out and raged at her the moment they came into the room. But he did not. God, what has happened.

After a numb wracking hour, the door opened and Carlos came out, freshly bathed and giving Matt the thumbs up. "Okay, time to go," he said nonchalantly.

Matt pulled himself off the couch and as he passed the open door of the bedroom, he turned his head. The sight that caught his eyes almost made me trembled. Andrea was lying naked on the big bed. Her back was towards him. She was in a fetal position with her knees drawn up against her chest. He could see her body shaking gently. Her long silky blond hair was disarrayed around the pillow. Matt could see stains of white liquid all around her buttocks. The soft down hairs between her legs was matted. Carlos's sperm, his mind cried out.

Driving him to the airport, Carlos turned to Matt and said, "I just love blond girls, especially when they are so young and naïve. A thousand bucks is sure worth it. Man, that cute little kid is something. Love it when she cries as I took her arsehole," he said smugly.

Matt kept driving, without saying a word. He could almost kill the smug bastard. "God, I could not face him if only he knew that he was talking to the father of the girl he just ravished." Matt raged in his mind.

Shaking Matt's hand as he left the car, Carlos said to him, "Thanks pal. Next time we go there again I'll make sure she brings a friend along." And he was gone.

Matt sat in the car, sweat pouring down his forehead. The memory of Andrea lying naked on the bed kept coming back to him. Her freshly fucked body and he could feel himself getting hard. He was breathing heavily and he knew that he had to go back to her room.

Driving like a demon, Matt dashed back, not caring whether he was breaking any traffic offences. Parking the car, he rushed into the lift. As he stood unsteadily in front of her door, he tried to compose himself. His hand reached out but he held himself back from knocking. His thoughts of Andrea and his incestuous needs kept conflicting in his mind. Finally, Matt could not help myself and he knocked, just as Carlos did, five times, softly.

The time was already almost 1am in the morning. Is she asleep, has she left? Matt was almost trembling as he waits in abated anticipation. Then he saw the door handle turning. Face to face, father and daughter looked at each other. "Dad," she said in an almost inaudible voice.

Matt put my hands against the door, preventing her from closing it. He stepped in and locked it.

She turned and leaned against the closed door. She was wearing her bathrobe, loosely tied at the waist. She could not look at me as he walked in and stood in the middle of the room.

"How could you....?" Matt said and did not know what to add. He kept looking at her, standing there, and all he could see in his mind was her naked body. So young, so tender, so beautiful. Even knowing that Carlos had just satisfied himself with her an hour ago, his penis reared up hard in his pants.

As Andrea did not make any move, still standing at the door, he went towards her and took her roughly by the hand and walked her into her room. The bed was already freshly made. Probably, she was about to rest her aching body for the night.

They stood in the middle of her bedroom. He untied her bathrobe and slipped it off her shoulders. As she opened her mouth, he placed a finger against it as though telling her not to say another word.

"No don't," she whispered.

The bathrobe fell to the floor in a heap. For the first time Mat was seeing Andrea completely nude. She had no bra or panties on. He looked almost in awe at his naked daughter, her firm breasts with those puffy, pink nipples, almost like eraser tips hardening before his eyes. There were red marks on her milky white breasts where Carlos had sucked on earlier. It makes Matt hungrier for her. She had taken her bath as he could see that the soft hairs of her pussy was now dried and fluffy. She was shivering as she stood there. He kept looking at her and wanting her so much.

Slowly, almost in a trance, his fingers reach out and caressed her breasts. It was satin to his touch. His fingers closed onto her nipples. Rolling them between his thumbs and fingers, they sprout out hard and elongated. She unconsciously dipped her shoulders forward as he rolled her nipples, her breasts getting firmer as he cupped them in his palms, squeezing them softly.

"Please don't do this to me," she pleaded, with closed eyes.

"Nobody is ever going to know about this," Matt said with a catch in my voice. Matt knew that what he was about to commit is incest but he could not help himself. After what she has done, he am just another client, Matt tried to justify himself. "Don't fight me, I cannot help myself, I need you so much," Matt said.

He held her hands to her side and bends down to lick her nipples. Andrea's body shook as his tongue rasped against her hard nipples. Matt wanted to make love to her so that she could forget the rough treatment she had endured from Carlos. Then he closed his mouth on them and sucked. Her nipples grew incredibly long and hard in his mouth. Sucking her tenderly like a vacuum, she started to tremble. He released them and held her face in both his hands. "Open your eyes," he told her. When she did, Matt pressed his lips on her mouth and kissed her, his tongue seeking entrance into her soft mouth. His tongue slid in and he deep kissed his daughter, sucking her as she gasped.

He placed her head on his chest, and whispered into her ear. "Have you douche yourself, is his sperm still inside you?" He felt his penis getting hard as he questioned her. She just nods her head.

Matt led her to the bed, took a pillow, placed it on the floor and made her kneel on it, half her body flat on the bed with her buttocks at right angle, knees on the floor. He could hear her sobbing.

Matt quickly strip naked and stood behind her. Looking down at Andrea, her shapely buttocks, so smooth and firm almost made him come. He got down on his knees behind her and kissed her butt cheeks lovingly. Touching them for the first time, he felt her tremble. He leaned his head between the soft hillocks and his tongue crept between them to touch her anus.

He heard a catch in her throat as he licked her there. It so small and tight and the thought of Carlos penetrating her rectum made him want to cry. He remembered seeing Carlos's cum splattered around her anal opening earlier and how he described fucking her there.

Using his hands, he spread her buttocks open and could see her clitoris peeping out of her tender hood. His lips went down and sucked it. Her thighs opened slightly as he continued sucking her clit. Andrea's gasp turned to moans as he lapped her vagina. Inserting his tongue inside her, Matt started to tongue fuck her. Her love juice flowed as he took it all into his mouth. Then she clamped her thighs together, capturing his tongue as she had her orgasm, her body shaking with wracks of fulfillment. As she gasped and relaxed, he placed his engorged penis against her vagina and pressed into her.

Like petals of a flower, so soft and silky, he entered her swiftly, his pre-cum and her juices made her so wet. Holding onto her shoulder, he began to fuck his daughter from behind like a dog. Moving in and out of her vagina with his hard cock, He sawed into her until his balls were pressing against her soft buttocks.

Matt's heart was beating rapidly as he pumped into her. Holding her tightly, he spurted his incestuous sperm deep inside her. Andrea called out incoherently as he came, her vagina walls, squeezing his penis as if milking him. He collapsed on her back until he stopped coming. Kissing the back of her head, he withdrew and knelt back, facing her buttocks. He had to see for himself. He pressed apart her butt cheeks. Her vagina was clasping and opening like the mouth of a fish and Matt could see his sperm flowing out to drip onto the pillow beneath her legs.

His lust was insatiable as he pushed a finger inside her. She was so wet and sticky and he finger fucked her for awhile. When he pulled his finger out, it was completely wet with gum like liquid. He did not know what got into him as he lowered his head and closed his mouth onto her vagina. Sucking her, he could feel their bodily discharge seeping into his mouth. The taste and smell was aphrodisiac. Pulling Andrea up to a kneeling position, he turned her around to face him. He kissed her on her mouth, transferring their mixed juices into her. She tried to push him off but he held her firmly against his chest, flattening her breasts until she could not push him off. Surrendering, she accepted the liquid and he forced his tongue against her. She could not breathe and had to swallow. The vision of their cum going inside her stomach made him hard once more. Getting up, he left her as she slide and lay on the floor.

No words were spoken as Matt sat on the couch, his raging hard on still throbbing with desire. Seeing her lying there, almost comatose, was so erotic for him.

He had fucked his own daughter in a way that he had never even done with my wife. He knew that tonight, his dormant lust will finally be satisfied. Even if tonight is the only time he could do what his heart desired and never again in future, it will live forever in his memory.

He rose and moved to Andrea. Sitting down next to her, he gently brush her hair aside and looked into her face. Yes, she is so lovely and she looked so exhausted. Having been fucked by two different men, he still could not get enough of her. Her lips were caked with their joint secretions that he had forced into her mouth when they kissed and tears still wetting her cheeks.

Matt got up and went into the toilet. Wetting a face towel, he gently wiped her face, cleaning off the smudges. The cool towel makes her open her eyes. Looking at him, she cried, "Why, day, why?"

He had no words and just looked into her eyes. As he knelt beside her, she could see his penis, now already growing hard and engorged. She turned away. He picked her up in his arms and carried her onto the bed. He could feel her shaking, knowing that she was still crying in shame. But he already needed her again.

Placing her on her back, he cradled her head in his lap. Reaching out, he kneaded her breasts, which really fascinates him. He could not get enough of the swelling flesh. When he began to roll those perky pointy nipples, her legs moved up in uncontrolled gesture. Holding and turning her face to his crotch, he released her nipples and brushed his penis head against her lips. The pre-cum had started to flow as he smeared it onto her lips. Knowing that there was nothing that she can do to stop him, she opened her mouth as he pushed in. Sucking gently, his throbbing organ began to grow in her mouth. Holding her head with both hands, he began to fuck his daughter's mouth. When he felt his balls tightening, he pressed into her gullet as he ejaculated deep inside her. She tried to push her hands against his stomach but he held her. Once again, Andrea had to swallow, this time, her father's sperm. He kept coming as she coughed and gagged. He released his firm hold as she gasped for air. Gradually, he released her head and his penis slipped out of her mouth. She lay, her face looking up the ceiling, gasping for breath. Her lips slightly swollen and part of his come dripping from the corners of her mouth.

She felt so raped. And this from a man who was unrecognizable since the last time she saw him. At least, with the others, she knew what she was doing and had mentally prepared herself.

He too was gasping to breathe. Moving down, he put his arms around her and rested. The man holding her protectively is her father, her hero. That was now all in the past. Her mind was numb and she did not know what tomorrow would bring. Father and daughter with their own thoughts drifted into a fitful sleep.

He awoke deep in the night. At first he could not comprehend where he was. He thought he had just come out of an incestuous dream about his daughter. Then it all came back to him as he looked around the room. It was his daughter that he was holding, naked, her back pressed against him. She looks like an angel. Matt's heartbeat quickened as his penis rose. He shook her gently but she kept on sleeping.

Getting off the bed, he looked at Andrea. The vision in front of him was just like what he saw as he left with Carlos, last night. She was lying on her side with her knees bent towards her chest. And he could see her tiny crinkled hole. He had always fantasized about anal fucking but never did it. Suddenly, his penis was throbbing. Remembering what Carlos said in the car, about taking Andrea in the back and how tight she was makes him pant in anticipation.

He never lusted for anyone the way he did with this 18-year-old body, sleeping naked with him. He went into the toilet and rummage in the medicine cabinet. There it was a tube of jelly. He knew that anal penetration needed this, having read somewhere.

Creeping back onto the bed, he lay face towards Andrea's bottom. His tongue gently licked at the tiny hole. Andrea was already too tired and kept sleeping. He kept licking and tried to push his tongue into her sphincter. At this moment, Andrea awoke, and turned her head around. "Shhh," he said as he kept mouthing her anus.

"Oh God, no, not there," Andrea uttered, "it is still painful from what Carlos did", she whispered.

This made his cock jumped. It was so illicit. Placing one arm underneath her and the other around her, he held her until her knees were pressed tightly against her breasts. This opened her buttocks to him. Rasping his tongue the length of her exposed bottom, he moved his tongue from vagina to anus, making Andrea convulse with spasms. Against her will, he soon felt her sticky juice flowing out. Using that he lapped it against his tongue and forced open her anus. It distended slightly as he managed to penetrate her tiny opening. Andrea groaned, as he tasted the slightly tangy taste of her insides. He could feel her anal muscles clamping on his tongue, forcing him out.

Releasing her, he turned her on her stomach and placed two pillows beneath her. She lay with her buttocks lifted up from the mattress and her legs splayed open to him.

Andrea was too exhausted to fight him. The thought of her father about to sodomize her shamed her to her core. She could still feel Carlos huge organ embedded inside her rectum earlier and how he ravished her and filling her bowels with his sperm. The pain had been excruciating and she still felt raw.

Matt took the tube and press the jelly onto his finger. Rubbing it around her asshole, he inserted his finger into her. It was tight, very tight, just as Carlos said. Andrea arched her head up as she felt her father's finger in her rectum. The sight of her anus gripping his finger as he pumped slowly into her made his penis emit a few drops of pre-cum onto her leg. Squeezing more jelly between her buttocks, he now inserted another finger into her. Andrea was moaning as she felt her being opened up more. When he pulled both fingers out, he watched her anal opening taking a moment to close. It was so mind blowing for him. Climbing onto her behind, he placed his turgid organ against her small orifice and pushed in, ever so slowly. Her tightness was wondrous.

stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers
12