All Comments on 'My Daughter, The Prostitute'

by stu4711

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
DELICOUS

great work...was deliciously written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mislabeled.

Rape stories should be "non-consent/reluctance" regardless of whether the rapist happens to be related to the victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You have serious issues

Not only was it not sexy at all, but it wasn't even remotely appealing from an incest taboo. He doesnt say anything and then lets her get fucked? And then repeats the process himself? She was in agony the whole time? You have some serious issues to work out, pal. This story was just brutal to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep trying

The story didn't even stay in a consistant tense. Nothing like having it jump back and forth between past and present tense. Next time, try using a volunteer editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
editing

Take a grammer course before you write it might help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A night in Hell might be more appropriate title

This has to be one of the most insensitive endings I've ever seen. This guy supposedly loved his daughter, and yet the way he callously uses her and leaves without a word simply means to her that he no longer cares anything for her. In truth, since his mental image of his sweet, innocent daughter's been destroyed, he may not care.

In her mind now, there's no going back for her. Her father won't or can't accept her after this. So even if she decides to guit her life as a prostitute she won't have her family as a support network, which would make leaving the profession that much harder.

To my mind, it's a well written story with a nonviolent but brutal ending.

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 20 years ago
good story

I liked your story but I wish it ended a little happier.

Jim1078Jim1078about 20 years ago
Not what I would have done..

You coud have come back and comforted her, then when she felt ready, you could have her. Make Love, not pain...

jakkjakkabout 20 years ago
hate is too nice

negative 100 you bastard i read this and was sickened by the vile nature in which he took pleasure in her pain as stated this has no place in incest/taboo its RAPE pure and simple you are a sick fucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Rationale

Aside from agreeing with the recommendation of using a volunteer editor, I found the story believable enough from the rationale of emotional detachment. A father discovers that his "pride and joy" is not so innocent and, as a result, allows his very male and animalistic nature to overcome common sense and decorum. You want a happy ending? Read a fucking Harlequin romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sucked

It sucked you need to get profesional help boy and read it through. You' fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

This story was awesome. Too many submissions in here sound the same but this one took a different turn and it worked! I read some criticism from people who want everthing to have a happy ending but life doesn't always work that way so get over it! KUDOS to you and keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Prostitute

She's a prostitute! She is there to give pleasure and she did. She obviously felt the same after her Dad as when Carlos was done, curled in the fetal position. This girl knows what its like to give men pleasure and she chose to do so. Just so happens, you don't always know whos going to be knocking on the door that you have to give it all up to for $1,000. I don't think her relationship is over between her and her family... just maybe a littl different between her and daddy now. I liked the STORY! Just had the little problem with Matt as telling the story or someone else telling it. Other than that it was very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it

i totally loved this story, but i do think, as someone else said he should've went back to her and comforted her, but still excellent!

steve8576steve8576about 18 years ago
What A Piece Of Shit!

Prostitute or not... Any man that treated his daughter like that should have his cock flayed on national tv! Personally, I have no problem with incest, AS LONG AS IT IS 100% CONSENTUAL, BETWEEN ADULTS. But this... The girl should call the cops and have her father arrested for insestuous rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot stuff

come on, people, its just a silly story... and its really sexy. thank you, i had a lovely orgasm reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story! It was Hot!

What a great story, I loved every line. What her dad did to her was wonderful, he always wanted it now he had a free chance and took it.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
She could have responded with much more vigor..

especially after treating her fathers business friend.

Good story....but Daddy deserved preferential treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot

A great story! A sexy, pretty girl making good money and a man

enjoying fucking her! And her horny Dad. Could we have more?

It would be very sexy to see her getting more sex from guys and her Dad can watch and so on. Please write more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*licks lips*

i really like this story! it was laid out just fine. the only thing i think should of happened was better writing skills, there where too many "I Me, Him" which made it slightly confusing, and the words should be in "" and thoughts should by ' ' but other than that, love the story, got off on it very nicely!

--lya

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could have been good but grammer -damn!!!!

Started good but the damn tense and grammer issues ahd me stopping learn the proper use of ?my" please.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 10 years ago
It just doesn't scan

Father discovers his 18-y-o daughter is turning tricks and she's mortified by the discovery. I've written multiple stories about teen tricking and your's doesn't make sense. If he supposedly loves her as much as the character claimed, what a great opportunity to comfort, forgive and strengthen the bonds with her; he could turn a beloved daughter into a close friend and STILL might get to fuck her! Instead he takes this precious person and treats her far worse than a hundred Carlos' forming a train through her room.

That there are too many unanswered questions (why is she tricking, why was he so weak that he'd brutalize a loved one?) is perhaps a literary criticism (I won't join the grammar police) but my primary objection is to the ultimate brutalization of the young girl. A depressing story about a truly despicable man.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
a thin line between

Love and hate.

DarthCountachDarthCountachover 10 years ago

What surprises me about so many of these so called high-class escorts in these stories is the lack of using condoms with their clients.

These affluent clients are mostly married men, who can't afford to come down with some venereal disease. And the prostitute sure can't risk her livelyhood. Yet so often they seem to take it bareback.

jott50jott50almost 4 years ago
Couldn't finish this travesty.

Dude you seriously need an editor if you ever come near a keyboard again. I can ignore some mistakes, I make them myself. But this was painful to read. My advice is to get an editor that has better than a third grade education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!

This was so hot, I loved that he got pleasure from her pain.. great noncon story! Keep the good work up !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous