My Daughter, The Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea was clutching the pillow tightly as he kept plunging into her until she felt his balls flat against her buttocks. The inside walls of her rectum hurts tremendously. She tried to move up but he held her tightly. The vile act was so erotic to him. The words poured out, "did you like it when he fucks you here, sweetheart?" he gasp into her ear.

"God, please take it out, I am hurting!" she pleaded.

This drove his almost out of his mind, and he began to fuck her with rapid strokes. Her tightness gripped him with a stranglehold as his penis seems to grow harder and bigger. Holding her against him as close as he could, he pressed deep inside her and came, spurting his incestuous sperm into her lower intestines. Lying flat on the bed now, Andrea felt her father ejaculating inside her bowels, mixing his come with what Carlos had deposited earlier.

The pain was almost unbearable as she sobbed into the pillow. Her father was holding her and not moving as he spent himself inside her. Then, she felt him levering up on his hands and his weight was off her back. Thinking that he was finished with her, she emitted a sigh of thankful relief. Then she felt him moving and fucking her again, this time with force. Her rectum was ravished thoroughly as he sawed in and out of her. Once again she felt him pressed tight against buttocks and not moving. Matt ejaculated a second time inside her, coating her insides. Groaning, he lay on her, kissing her on the back, completely satiated.

He was fully dressed as he looked across to her, still lying on her stomach. He could see her buttocks with his sperm still wet, a sheen of cum spread around her upturn bottom. Just like Carlos.

Without a word, he walked out and closed the door.

12