My Descent into Slavery Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't, at least not entirely. It was obvious that she wasn't really a Dominant. She treated you more like a naughty girlfriend than a slave. She's given every indication that she's in love with you. I believed her to be truly heartbroken to realize she'd been holding you as a slave when she should have known to discuss your supposed submission with you. I would imagine that she treated you more harshly when you first arrived in her home, than she did later. She would have preconceived notions of how a submissive should be treated, based upon things she'd seen or read, perhaps seeing your interactions with other Dominants. As her feelings for you grew, she probably grew more lax in her discipline, because she's not a Dominant, and she cared for you."

Kadina nodded, recalling her slavery. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"You'll be shown the way. You've responded quicker and more completely to throw off your slave conditioning than anyone else I've been exposed to, even more than Sahar. It took at least four days for everyone else to do what you accomplished in a day. You're a remarkable woman, Kadina."

She looked at me. "Loving another woman is a sin."

"Because it is a sin, doesn't mean that women haven't loved other women, even in Muslim society, even though they may not have acted upon it. The heart does what the heart wants. If you believe sexual relations with women are sinful, you can choose not to have sex with Angela. You can Dominate her from a safe distance, making her fuck other women or men as you choose, without fucking her yourself. Perhaps in time, you'll come to realize what Sahar and I do, that sex with women is not a sin, and the only sin is not loving someone as God created you to love.

"You may not even be lesbian or bisexual. Sex with women was forced upon you. You may find in time that your more natural relations come with men. But it may take a long time for you to overcome the antagonism and hatred you feel for men now because of what they did to you. Angela realizes that she loves you, but that isn't necessarily who you love, or will love. For now, she's only safer because you control her. You don't have to marry her to be her Dominant. Yasmine is not married to her Dominant. Fatima is not married to her submissive. I'm not married to my Master. You can form a Dominant/submissive relationship apart from romantic love, although it will be nearly as strong when it's fully formed."

"Will she leave me after six months?"

"I don't know, but I doubt she'll leave, because of her feelings for you. I think she'll remain your submissive as long as you wish it."

"But I intend to leave with you. I know I need help. Help being a Dominant. Help with the anger and rage I feel. I want to kill Mark. You heard me."

"I don't blame you for wanting to kill him. I think he deserves to die. But if he doesn't, then the only justice you'll ever have is when he burns in hell. And perhaps you still leave with us. Nothing is set in stone at the moment. Perhaps your new slave travels with us so you can both learn what you are in a safe environment."

"Angela works."

"She's facing a criminal investigation. A leave of absence or vacation might be in order while she's being investigated. Even if she must stay here, and you decide to stay with her, we have a very good friend, a Dominant who resides here part time, and others who live in LA full time. They can help you to be a good Dominant. And I'm not the only one who can treat you. In fact, I'm not qualified to treat you on my own. I do so under the mentorship of other doctors who help guide and direct me, as they help me overcome what happened to me. There are others who specialize in helping people who've been raped and enslaved by human traffickers. We can find someone suitable if you decide to remain. You can rest assured, you won't be abandoned, and left to fend for yourself, no matter what you decide. All choices are now yours.

"In fact, if you choose Angela as your submissive, I would use her to guide you into reintegrating into modern society. To teach you to read and write English, to help you find your parents if you wish to contact them. To teach you how to do everything a free woman needs to know to survive a life without slavery. To pay for your education or training. I refused her money in return for her submission, but there is no reason it shouldn't be used to make you whole and complete again."

"What if I want to learn to defend myself, to learn how to kill like Sahar does."

"I can teach you everything you need to know about killing or disabling a man in two days," Sahar said. "The rest is just practice and repetition until you get good at it. My wife is right. I shouldn't so easily succumb to my murderous impulses and blurt out what I want to do to certain people, but I've heard there is a woman here who killed a man threatening a pregnant woman. I've yet to meet her, although that is something we have planned. I understand she is very good. She was gang raped by a bunch of soldiers in her native country and decided she wasn't going to be so easily abused in the future. She would die first, and take as many others with her as she could when she died. You could practice with her and others. Beth is right. Whatever you decide, you won't be left to fend for yourself. I've met some amazing people since I was freed and I realized that not all of humanity is as wretched as those who took and enslaved me."

We heard Angela cry out as she was fucked.

"It sounds as if Angela is already developing slave heat," Sahar said. "When she's getting fucked, she sounds like you."

I laughed. "We'll give her my survey to see how submissive she is when she's finished." I handed Kadina the paddle. "We should go out there and witness her debasement, and you should remind her that slaves who orgasm without permission, are punished."

Kadina smiled at me. "They are, aren't they."

I kissed her softly on the cheek. "Yes, they are."

We went out to the living room where Ethan had his cock out of his pants and was pounding Angela from behind, doggy style.

"Slaves who cum without permission are punished," Kadina said. "You do not have my permission to cum."

Of course, as soon as Kadina said it, Angela orgasmed. She moaned, knowing she would be punished again, and moaned for the good fucking Ethan was throwing her.

"What a slave slut," Sahar said. "How did she ever believe she was a Mistress?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "Probably because no one slapped a collar on her and proved to her what she was. I had to be shown I was a slave slut."

"Well, it's clear to everyone now. She's finally found her true place in the world," Sahar said, "sucking cock, licking pussy, and otherwise submitting to someone else's will. After her fucking, and she's cleaned Ethan's cock, perhaps you can order your new slave to lick my pussy. I'm interested in seeing how good she is compared to my wife, who proved to everyone last night, she was incomparable."

"Do you hear that, slave. You will lick Sahar's cunt when you're finished there."

"Yes, Mistress Kadina. I will obey," Angela whimpered, orgasming again.

If I were to guess now, I'd say that Angela was rather far down the Switch ladder, and perhaps not even a true Switch, just a pretender. We would see.

******

After Angela had licked Sahar (not bad according to Sahar) and suffered further punishment, we had a chat.

"Angela," I said, "you need to call your employment and ask for vacation, or a leave of absence. You should tell them that you are facing possible criminal charges and you need to make your best defense."

"What if they fire me?"

"They should only fire you if you're charged with a crime, and you're not charged yet. You agreed to be Kadina's submissive. She's leaving on my Master's ship in a couple of days. Are you going to make restitution for her suffering or not? If you are, you need to be on that ship."

"Can't she stay here?"

"Kadina needs to be trained to be a proper Dominant, or would you like her to end up doing to you what's happened to her for the last four and a half years. You think yours is the only slavery she experienced and the only example of what she's gone through to be what she falls back on when she's dealing with you?"

"Like what?"

"Kadina, did you ever have to eat shit or drink piss?"

"Yes."

Angela gasped.

"Did you ever have to lick your Master's asshole after he took a shit?"

"Yes."

Angela started crying again. She didn't really have a clue what Kadina had suffered.

"Did you ever get whipped with a stingray barb until you bled?"

"Yes."

"Did your asshole ever get fucked so hard that it bled?"

"Yes."

Angela was really sobbing now.

"Not to mention having her ass branded with a red, hot iron. These are the experiences she'll fall back on when practicing Dominance without training. They were done to her, so it must be all right to do them to her own slave. She will. Her slavery has destroyed some part of her humanity. She doesn't know any better. Four years she suffered before falling into your kind hands. She needs to have better examples of how to treat a submissive. Even the relatively benevolent example you showed her was hard for her, because she never volunteered for it. She said that she believes she's going to hell because she was forced to love a woman. Having sex outside of marriage in her culture is supposed to result in her being stoned to death. In some cases, families have killed women in their families because they were defiled and brought dishonor on the family.

"One woman we saved was pregnant from an owner who bred her so he could raise more slaves and sell them off. His own children! When she met her father after three years of slavery, her father slapped her face and called her a whore. She never volunteered to be a slave, and her father called her a whore because she was pregnant from an owner who forced pregnancy on her. He said she should have killed herself before she allowed herself to be defiled. So maybe she wasn't beaten as severely by you as her previous Master's beat her. Maybe she wasn't forced to have sex as many times with other people for you. But since she never volunteered to be a slave in the first place, every time she had sex, whether it was with you, or someone else, was rape.

"Imagine if you hadn't volunteered to be her submissive, if you refused, you were bound down, and then I fucked you, Sahar fucked you, Ethan fucked you, and then we started calling in people off the street to fuck you, all against your will. That's what she went through. She told you to suck and fuck Ethan, and you obeyed. If you hadn't, we would have left, and your submission was over. We have to temper the rage and anger she feels for you, and every other person who ever hurt her, before she becomes your Dominant without careful monitoring and guidance, or she may do to you, what was done to her. I would consider it criminal to let her stay here and have her way with you until we know she's capable of treating you the way a voluntary submissive should be treated, and not the way she was treated as a slave. So you'd better take time off from work, or just give her the money you said you could and forget about her, as I won't leave her here with you unless I know she won't hurt you."

"I'm sorry. You're right. How much time should I take off?"

"A minimum of two weeks."

"Will Mistress Kadina be returning here?"

"That's up to her, and perhaps you. I'm not going to make her do anything. She's been forced enough. I think if you want her to come back, you'll have to make the prospect of returning appealing to her. By your submission, your help to begin navigating a foreign country as a free woman. It's unlikely she knows how to buy groceries, that she's ever used an ATM or opened a bank account. She doesn't know how to read or write English."

"She doesn't? But she speaks it so well."

"Slaves learn to speak the language of their owners quickly, so they can follow orders and avoid beatings. What reason has any of her owners had to teach her to read or write a different language? None, as long as she could hear, understand, and obey. As much as you've learned of the horrors of what she suffered, it's but a fraction of the abuse. You're going to meet other slaves we've saved. They can tell you stories that will make it impossible to keep food in your stomach."

Angela called her employer and managed to get three weeks off for a family emergency. We then found one slutty outfit for her. No bra, no panties.

"Shouldn't I take more clothes than this if I'm going to be gone for three weeks."

"Slaves on my ship don't wear clothing. They go naked all the time. If you need other clothes, you can borrow some. We're going to go shopping now to buy clothes for Kadina. She won't go naked, and she has almost nothing. You'll pay for it. You'll also be paying for your own collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, a nice leash, some anal plugs, a whip and a paddle."

"We can take my paddle."

"Your paddle was a symbol of your Domination over Kadina. I'm giving it to Kadina to break, to symbolize the end of your Domination over her and the end of her submission to you. Symbols matter."

Angela nodded and I handed her paddle to Kadina, who broke it over her knee, and tossed the remnants in the trash.

"Do you feel less like a slave now?" I asked her.

"Yes. Much less."

"My Master bought a stingray barb from Farah's Master, paying a great deal of money for it, and when we reached our ship, he gave it to her to toss into the harbor. It might have been the single best thing he could have done to show her she was no longer a slave and was now free."

"How did he get Farah and what happened to her owner?" Kadina asked.

"We found Farah on the side of the road. Her Master disappeared," I said, "No one knows what happened to him."

Sahar laughed. "Be careful, Sahar," I warned her. She nodded.

"Why?" Angela asked.

"It's not something to discuss," was my only reply.

"What happened to Sahar's owner?" Kadina asked.

"He's dead," I said. "Sahar was sold to her second owner, a man named Tadeo, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Apparently, a notorious gang leader came out of the favela, the slums of Rio, with a bunch of gang members and killed him and another slaver and set all the slaves free."

Sahar snickered again. I glanced at her. She'd never been told how she was freed, yet she obviously knew something. I would have to question her later about her knowledge of her freedom. I doubted any of Edgar's men would have said a peep.

We went to Target again, not trying to bankrupt Angela where Kadina was told to buy seven different outfits, including any underwear she'd feel comfortable wearing. Thinking about it further, I told her to buy a purse and wallet too, as I hadn't seen any among her meager possessions we'd put in the car. I told Sahar to help her. Ethan stayed with us. We sat down and waited for them to return. Angela's skirt was so short and slutty, she kept trying to tug it down to avoid flashing her pussy. I told her to keep her legs together because there was nothing she could do to pull it lower without tugging it below her ass.

"Give me your debit card and PIN number," I said, holding my hand out.

"I can't do that!"

"Yes, you can. I don't want it. In fact, if you want, you can whisper in Kadina's ear what the PIN number is, but she's now your Mistress, and she'll be making the purchases for you and herself from now on. You making purchases for her puts her in the submissive position again. You'll be reimbursed for the money she spends until she gets her own."

"How will I be reimbursed?" Angela said, handing me her debit card.

"I'll give you the money back. Kadina will shortly be getting money of her own."

"From where?"

"Joshua Greenbriar has been giving each of the slaves we managed to acquire during our voyage, fifty thousand dollars to help them return to their old life. Since the human trafficking network was shut down, the freed slaves have received reimbursements from the money held by the slavers, based upon the length of their slavery. Kadina will receive money from that as well. Most of our freed slaves have chosen to remain with us to this point, the two pregnant ones because they immediately got married to crew members who wanted to help them to raise their children, and the others because they realized they may be treated like the one who was slapped by her father when her family was found. One of them, whose family was found, wants her family to continue thinking she's dead. I was captured in Algeria when we found another of the families, as it was a trap. Another family was found, their daughter now married, but I was undergoing surgery and treatment at the time and didn't witness that reunion."

"What were you undergoing surgery for?"

"To repair the scars on my back from my captivity. I too, was whipped with a stingray barb."

Angela looked down at her lap, unwilling to look at me again.

It took about an hour for the two to find the items they were shopping for. Sahar told us that Kadina didn't know about dressing rooms and had attempted to try on clothes by the racks. I told Angela there were a lot of things, just like this, that she'd have to help her Mistress with in the future. I gave Kadina the debit card and Angela whispered the PIN number into her ear. I told Sahar to help her go through the check out line and pay for the purchases since she'd done it before, but still needed the practice. They came back with three large bags which we stuck in the car and headed for our next destination, a sex toy shop.

While Sahar and Ethan waited outside, I went into the store with Kadina and Angela. I told Angela to follow Kadina around as if she was in a high protocol setting. To not speak unless spoken to and other rules she would have enforced at Sanctuary. Angela nodded and I helped Kadina pick out the things she would need as a Mistress to control Angela. Of course, having Angela listen to some of the items and the purposes for their use was quite embarrassing to her.

After purchasing everything, Kadina wanted to put Angela's collar on immediately. I told her collars should be put on when the slave was naked and kneeling and that her new slave couldn't strip in the store without possibly being arrested, given how many people were currently shopping in it. Her collaring would be done aboard ship in front of the crew. Kadina smiled again. She had a lovely smile, though you could tell she'd had relatively few times she'd smiled during her recent history.

We'd just gotten in the car again for the trip to the ship when I got a call from Marcia.

"May I please put your call on speaker so four other people may listen, Detective, including Kadina?"

"You may. Thanks for asking."

I put it on speaker.

"You were right about Francine. When we arrived at her residence, she was tied and gagged. Both husband and wife were there, and they planned to kill her. We probably got there fifteen to twenty minutes before they planned to stuff her in the trunk to take her somewhere to kill her and dispose of her body. Kadina, we probably saved the girl's life because you were able to identify her so quickly. We've been questioning them for a few hours and they've identified two other involuntary slaves in the local area. We've also freed them. Tell Sahar all the owners have been arrested and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, including the local bigwig asshole. Having someone bound and gagged when you're caught, doesn't give you a lot of wiggle room."

"Sahar is with me and she's grinning from ear to ear. Where was she from?" I asked.

"Minneapolis, a runaway who was captured by slavers in Los Angeles, part of Schultz's network. The couple was her second set of owners, and since they'd purchased her privately on the secondary market, thought it was safe to keep her. Francine's step-father was molesting her, which is why she ran away. We've notified Minneapolis police, and he should be arrested shortly. Francine doesn't want to go home, since her mother didn't believe her when she said her step-father was molesting her. Do you think you might have room for another one?"