My Descent into Slavery Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She could ignore them just as you ignored your desire to write because it might not pay the bills and you're adult enough to realize not all fantasies can be satisfied. On the other hand, she can explore that part of her personality, and see where it takes her. To live a more complete and fulfilling life. The only real thing standing in the way of that desire to see where this takes her, is you, her husband. She loves you and doesn't want to jeopardize the life you've built together. She's going to need your acquiescence to explore this part of herself. She's hoping you'll agree, and that by speaking to me, or others, realize that not only does it offer her something, it also offers you something."

"What does it offer me? She wants to submit to a woman."

"I can tell you that the first duty of a sex slave is to be sexually pleasing, to both her Dominant, and anyone else who the Dominant asks them to pleasure. Frieda will learn to be a consummate cunt licker and a superb cock sucker. If she has not been good at it before, she'll surprise you with how good she'll become. She will have to surrender her cunt, ass and mouth for another's pleasure. If you've never had anal sex before, you will now. Submission tends to make submissives like myself, horny bitches. I want to have sex all the time. No, more than want; need to have sex.

"I fuck several times a day, and I need it. If Frieda is like every other submissive I know, she'll want to fuck you on a regular basis, and do everything in her power to make sure you like it, so you'll continue to fuck her. She'll always be wet, and ready for you, because her Dominant will expect it. In nudity safe spaces like your home, Frieda will be expected to remain naked, constantly. In situations where she dresses, it will be without underwear or bras, and wearing sluttier, more provocative clothes, because she needs to be pleasing and available.

"But more than that, if she finds a bisexual Mistress, then in addition to Frieda providing sexual services, you will also have access to that woman, because Frieda won't have any expectation of fidelity, when she's having sex outside of her marriage. You're not just her husband, you're another sex toy for her Mistress."

"I know that one of the things you might be thinking is what about other men. What if Frieda's Mistress wants her fucking some other guy. That would definitely be a problem if she had a Master, because you always end up fucking your Dominant. It's a crucial part of your submission. But since both the Dominant and submissive have to agree to the terms of her submission, Frieda can find one who won't expect her to have sex with other men unless you agree to it. She'll have a safe word, so she can stop anything she doesn't want to occur, and something that affects her marriage, might be something she's not keen on.

"So, for you, you get a sexier, more capable sex partner, you get to watch your wife have sex with other women, a highly popular porn for men, and probably have sex with them yourself. Frieda isn't sure yet if this is the life she wants to lead, but she'd like to test it out. Francesca is a Switch, a Dominant to submissive females, and a submissive to Dominant males. If Frieda and Francesca agree to a temporary submission, Francesca will become her Mistress for testing and training purposes. You will see your wife in submission to another female, and have sex with both Francesca and her other submissive, Belle, when it suits her to do so. You have to realize that Francesca will be in charge of this relationship, not you.

"You don't automatically get to fuck two other women, but your presence will be necessary for her training. She will need to learn how to lick pussy and suck cock much better than she does now. I will probably teach her those skills, and I'll probably teach the cock sucking on you, or at least, she'll practice on you after I've shown her on others. It would make a certain amount of sense for me to use you as a guide, because if you're going to have sex with other women, she should learn quickly if she can bear the thought and sight of you fucking someone else. If she finds she enjoys submission, she'll need to find a permanent Mistress, as we won't be sticking around much longer. We have friends who can assist in that process. The woman who first taught me about submission as my first Dominant, knows people who might serve in that capacity."

"If she wants to submit to a woman, doesn't it mean that Frieda is a lesbian and our marriage will end anyway?"

"I suspect you'd both realize by now if Frieda were a lesbian, because it would mean she has an inability to develop emotional attachments to men. She may have some undiscovered bisexual leanings, but when I asked her this yesterday, she said she didn't think she could just have sex with a woman, that she feels that she needs to be forced. That could be a cultural, societal or parental taboo she grew up with that makes her feel that way, and the desire or inclination to have sex with a woman, indicates she is bisexual, but even if she is, she'll remain emotionally bonded to you, because you've got a marital history behind you. If it were more than that, she'd be seeking a divorce, not a Mistress. It might even be she's choosing a Mistress because she understands you'd have problems with submission to another male, a subconscious decision on her part, trying to find the most acceptable solution for you."

Malcom was silent for a long time, thinking. He looked at Frieda, Francesca, Belle and me. I'd just informed him he'd be having some form of sex with the three of us, and we were all good looking, and younger than his wife. I know that entered into his thought processes, and he balanced it against the marriage he had now, and what it might mean for it.

"What needs to happen next?"

"Are you agreeing that your wife can explore submission?"

He nodded, then said, "Yes."

"Your wife would need to remove her clothes, and then spend some time with her temporary Mistress establishing the limits of her submission. Belle and I will also be stripping because we're submissives and you're agreeing to be a part of this lifestyle, so we're required by our Dominants to be nude in the privacy of our home, free to act within our nature."

Malcom nodded again and Belle and I stripped off our clothes. Frieda was a little slower, shyer, and not used to nudity. Her body was as nice as I expected. I don't know if she normally kept her pubes trimmed, but she was trimmed now. I could see Malcom acquire an erection as a result of the naked women.

Francesca had Frieda kneel, instructing her how a sex slave should kneel, then while she knelt, began discussing the terms of her submission, taking notes as to the limits Frieda wanted. I got out an iPad and had Malcom take my survey. After he took it, I ran the answers through the matrix. I suspected Malcom wasn't Dominant, because if he was and his wife was submissive, they would probably have discovered their compatibility at some point during their marriage. He was not. He was not only neutral, but on the submissive side of neutral.

I informed him, "You are neither Dominant nor submissive. This will not preclude you from enjoying aspects of your wife's submission. You'll enjoy the sex you have with her, just as you do now."

Francesca didn't take a lot of time with Frieda, primarily looking at hard limits, and planning to use safe words to consider things that Frieda was unsure of exploring. When they'd finished, Francesca took out a collar and held it in front of her face.

"Do you, Frieda, agree to accept my collar until such time as you find a permanent Mistress, to obey any order I give you within the limits of the agreement we just reached, to use your safe words when you're reaching a limit you're unsure of, to have sex with me and those others I require you to have sex within our agreement, to submit to punishment if you disobey those commands. Respond, 'Yes, Mistress'."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you realize that I'm now in charge of all of your sex, including the sex you have with your husband, that I have control of your orgasms, and that you will be punished if you orgasm without my permission."

"Yes, Mistress," Frieda said softly, glancing at her husband.

"Don't worry, slave. You will probably have sex with your husband as much or more than you're accustomed to. You may not be receiving as much pleasure from it, at least not without being punished for it, but he'll orgasm frequently. It is my intent to keep your husband happy."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"When I put this collar around your neck, you're mine," Francesca, said. "You will begin your submission to me by licking my cunt to signify your submission. Bend your neck."

Frieda lowered her neck and Francesca fastened the collar around her. She pulled up her dress and said, "Lick your Mistress's cunt."

She hesitated momentarily, staring at Francesca's bare pussy, the first she would ever lick, then stuck her tongue out and ran it up the slit, tasting a woman for the first time. Malcom seemed harder than ever.

"You'll be getting relief for that shortly," I assured him.

I sent Sahar to fetch the others, and soon we were joined by Master and Miranda, Miranda as naked as I was. Malcom glanced up when they came in, realized another man was staring at his naked wife licking another woman, and shivered. They didn't speak and Master pulled Miranda into his lap to play with her. Eventually, Malcom resumed watching his wife, with brief glances at the other two now in the room.

It took awhile, but eventually, Francesca received her orgasm, holding Frieda's face against her pussy as she spasmed. Francesca told Frieda to stand up tall and straight with her legs spread and her hands behind her neck, facing her husband. Frieda blushed as she obeyed.

"This is called the Display position. If I give you the order to display, this is the position you assume, every time. You're going to need a lot of work to become a proper cunt licker, slave. We'll start working on that momentarily. Did you like licking your first cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Malcom, I'd like to invite you to touch your wife's cunt. So far, I haven't touched her at all, except for her neck, when I placed her collar on her, and her head, as she made me cum. Tell me if she's wet."

Malcom got up and walked to his wife. He ran a finger through her cleft to her sudden moan, and it came out glistening. He held his finger up to show us.

"Feed your finger to Frieda." He did and she licked it clean. "She's responsible for cleaning up after herself. If you fuck her, she needs to clean off your cock for you before she's done with it. It's part of her slave responsibilities. The reason your wife is so wet right now, without any stimulation, is slaves are aroused by their submission. Her body is telling her she needs to be ready for sex, to be used for sex at any time. If you were to touch any of the slaves right now, they'd all be wet from their arousal. Frieda will become more orgasmic and easier to please. This is both good and bad, good because it's one of the things slaves enjoy about their submission, and bad, because she needs permission to cum now. Every orgasm she has without permission will cost her, and she'll orgasm often."

"I want everyone but Joshua to inspect and feel up the new slave. No part of her body is off limits. Feel free to touch your wife again, Malcom. Notice how responsive she's becoming to touch."

All five of us crowded around her and stroked and caressed her body. Fingers went into her pussy, pinched and licked her nipples, slapped her ass, and Belle even inserted a slim finger into her pucker. Frieda's moaning became more pronounced, and she orgasmed twice, asking for permission, but being denied.

"Malcom, Beth will begin sucking your cock as training for your wife. She will teach her how your cock is to be sucked every time she does it. I want my pussy bald, Malcom, bare so when her pussy is licked, we won't be getting hair in our mouths. If you shave Frieda, she will give you a blow job each time you do. If she does it herself, she doesn't owe you anything. Beth, please show Malcom what he can expect from his wife from now on."

"Before I do; Malcom I'd like to introduce you to my Master, Joshua, and one of his other submissives, Miranda. I mentioned that Francesca was a switch, submissive to Dominant men and Dominant to submissive women. Joshua is also Francesca's Master, and Belle is also submissive to Joshua through Francesca. All of Francesca's slaves are submissive to Joshua through Francesca. She will need to address him as Master. Because of the agreement that Frieda has with Francesca governs her submission, Master cannot violate the terms of that agreement. He can expect Frieda to obey commands that he gives her, including denial of her permission to cum, or give her permission to cum, but he won't have sex with her without your consent, as that is a part of her agreement. He may also punish her for any failings on her part. The only thing he can't do as her overall Master, is fuck her.

"The only reason that Francesca is not naked as are the rest of Joshua's slaves, is because she's training Frieda, and until Frieda is fully accepting of her submission, Francesca will remain clothed as a measure of her Dominance and control, and Frieda's submission to her. You can expect that your wife will always be naked in front of Joshua within the confines of this house, and anywhere else that's nudity safe, such as your house. Joshua will often be naked in front of her, as he uses his other slaves frequently.

"I mention this, because as I suck you off, Master may take advantage of one of us as he's usually aroused when sex is performed in front of him. Since we need to have the permission of our Dominant to have sex with anyone, our nudity is not an invitation to have sex, ever. It must be granted. There is one other item I bring to your attention. My wife, Sahar, is not submissive, and is free to do as she wants. She may be naked or not, as it suits her. If she is naked, this is not an invitation either. She will break your arm if you touch her without her permission. She has a deep aversion to being touched by anyone she hasn't invited to touch her, because of her history. She will frequently be with me as I train your wife because I need her permission to have sex with anyone but my Master. So when I fellate you, she'll give me permission to do so, or I become ill through hypnotic conditioning. Any of the others I have sex with, including my sister slaves, requires her consent, or I get sick. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Honey, may I have sex with Malcom?"

"You may."

I undressed Malcom, finding his triggers, explaining what I was doing to Frieda as I did so.

"Every time you have sex from now on, Frieda, you're to do the very best job that you're capable of. Failing to do so is a poor reflection on your Mistress and her training of you. If your husband complains about your performance, you can rest assured your ass will pay the price for it. Sucking cock or licking pussy is no longer foreplay. It may be all that you're allowed to do, so it should receive your total attention and devotion. This should be a seduction, not a race to completion."

I gave Malcom one of my patented blow jobs, taking him to the fourth level before extracting his cum. He was moaning and begging to cum by the time I reached the second level. Master was fucking Miranda before I finished. Miranda was riding him on the couch in a reverse cowgirl, so both of them could watch. He positively exploded into my mouth and I swallowed every drop, with him bucking into my mouth and screaming his relief. Frieda was quite surprised by his reaction.

"Was it that good, Malcom?" Frieda asked.

"It was the best sex I've ever had," he gasped.

"Where Malcom chooses to deposit his cum will be up to him," Francesca said. "Obviously it's neater and less messy if you swallow, but if he wants to paint your face or cover your tits, that's what you'll do, slave. Your job is to provide pleasure, that's it, not determine where your husband gets to cum."

"Yes, Mistress. As you wish."

"Now, I want you to go suck off Joshua and practice what you just learned."

She looked at Joshua, currently thrusting into Miranda, then her husband, then she started moving to Joshua. Malcom started to say something, but I put a finger over his lips and motioned him not to speak. "It's a learning tool," I whispered.

As Frieda knelt down in front of Joshua, Francesca said, "What are you doing, slave?"

"I'm going to suck Joshua's cock, Mistress."

"Is that a part of our agreement?"

She glanced at her husband again. "No, Mistress."

"Then what the fuck are you doing? You did not give up all rights when you agreed to be my submissive. You gave up certain rights.. If I'm violating the terms of our agreement, you have the right to use your safe word. If you're unsure if one of us is violating your agreement or I've asked you to do something you're unsure of, use your other safe word, so we can pause and discuss the need or purpose of an order, and whether you can or should obey. You will be punished for failing to use your safe word. You're up to thirty swats now. I want my slaves to be using their heads. You'll be a better slave if you're not blindly obedient, but think. Not only to not do something wrong, but to try to do more and better than I've asked for. Practice on your husband's cock, please, and after you've drained his balls again, we'll get you started on improved cunt licking."

"Sometimes, new submissives are too eager to please. It needs to be addressed early." I said.

"I'm sorry, Malcom," Frieda said, before she started her seduction of his cock.

I watched her. Since I'd just drained Malcom, Frieda had to work hard to get him erect. Once he was hard, it was fairly easy to do the plateauing I used so effectively. She didn't have to leave him alone for too long for him to lose his immediate impetus to cum.

She did a credible job and I was proud of my new student. Malcom's orgasm when he had it, looked almost as good as mine.

"Do you see how this can be good for you?" I asked Malcom.

"Yes," he panted, "I do."

Next, I demonstrated on Belle how to pleasure a woman, pointing out the differences and similarities in sucking a cock. To delay gratification for a better orgasm. After my demonstration, she had to practice on Miranda, her cunt now full of Master's cum.

She hesitated slightly when presented with Miranda's messy pussy.

"Do not hesitate when presented with a messy cock or cunt," Francesca berated her. "You will often be called upon to clean either or both. Pussy will often be filled with cum when you lick it, either my Master's, your husband's, or some other male a slave is fucking. If the cum is your husband's, you'll be cleaning off his dick as well as any pussy he deposited it in. You are in sexual service to me, and I expect that service, no matter how my pussy looks. I could have ten loads of cum inside me and I'd still expect you to clean it. You will at times be tasked with licking an ass or cock which has fucked an ass, but those will be special circumstances, and the ass will have been cleansed before you're required to clean it."

I cleaned Master's cock, ensuring he wasn't messy before tucking him away again. Frieda licked Sahar after Miranda, then me. When she licked me, I gave her additional pointers.

Frieda received her first spanking after licking me. Bent over Francesca's lap with her hands and feet on the floor, thirty swats. I could tell that Francesca went easy on her the first time. Easy or not, Frieda's ass was red, and Malcom's cock was hard when her spanking was finished. Francesca had Frieda lick her cunt again, and said since she'd now practiced licking cunt four times, told her it should be the best one yet, but she had Malcom fuck his wife's cunt. Smacking against her scarlet bottom as she licked, screwed with her concentration, and Francesca told her how disappointed she was because her cunt licking was so poor.