My Feather Girl Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

Hank has had my mouth and puss, and even my throat when he softens a bit, but he hasn't taken me fully yet, he hasn't filled my ass.

The evening was interesting, seems a few of the suits were still around and Thomas had to tag along... on the night shift. From his expression he didn't get much of a nap this afternoon. And since it was slow I took Betty to a vacant sit down machine and we began her refresher course, Betty was in such a good mood she took her jacket off, hung it on the chair, and undid a few extra buttons so she wouldn't get 'overheated'.

THAT'S RIGHT ASSHOLE! Look for the last time, see the ruffle of lace under these clothes! You will never be this close to me again! Watch me undo a button and shift my shoulders for HANK to look down my shirt! See the lace ruffle along my ass, the ass that's for HANK!

Thomas was seething! With Betty looking as hot as she did, he wanted to get near her. But, I was there in his way, and he just had to keep his nose in somebody's ass. Claude grinned and winked when he could. I just bent over Betty's shoulder and pointed out what she needed to check next, just happening to glimpse down her gaping top to her thin lace covered tits.

Mmmmm, Hank is looking down my top, look at my nips standing out in this lace Hank. Can you see how much they ache for your touch, your lips?

And just as predicted, the notice for a need for extra temporary hands down south was on the bulletin board. And it had their HR email address down there on it, not a contact in the local HR department. No way Thomas would have any chance of interfering. A few people looked interested, but since it was so close to Christmas I bet there would be very few takers, that is except for those of us who really wanted to get out of town... PERMANENTLY!

We broke down and used some of our data on the phones to send our emails. Betty and I were both cheapskates, and had minimal data packages, another thing in common. Somewhere between our lunch and late breaks Thomas disappeared, damn what a shame. Nothing was going to spoil the mood, we were on our way out of town... eventually.

I stripped down and headed for the shower as soon as I walked through the door. Betty putzed in the kitchen a little. I had just stepped into the shower and there was a loud screech from Betty. I turned toward the door and was flattened against the wall by a fully dressed Betty.

IT'S THERE, WE'RE GOING DOWN SOUTH!

She wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I grabbed her ass and barely managed to remain standing.

"WE'RE GOING WE'RE GOING, WE'RE GOING!!" Then I had her plastered to my lips going tonsil hunting.

When I managed to untangle myself, "Going where?"

"Down south, we got the email and a copy of the internal paperwork. We can leave whenever we're ready."

"Damn that was fast."

"So how quickly can we get on the road?"

I can shower and be on the road in fifteen minutes!

I chuckled, "Betty, what time did we get up today?"

Betty pouted, "Oh."

"And we have a bit to do before we leave. I have to get my tools and stuff from the shop, we have to pack the last of our stuff. If we're making the trip for good we need to decide on what to take on the first trip. If we find a place down there are you going to need anything from the storage room?"

"Okay," she said a bit dejectedly.

I know, all the planning and packing. I don't want to leave that stuff behind, BUT WE'RE OUTTA HERE!

I kissed her forehead, "And for as much as I want to get down there, I'm not going to risk even one single hair on your pretty little head by driving drowsy."

Betty giggled at that, "I guess."

FUCK! I'm all wet!

I reached for her shirt to take it off her, giggling that she was already soaked. We had a nice shower while talking as I undressed her in the shower. She snickered at me enjoying her small chest both with and without her wet bra clinging to it. She grinned some more and shucked the little lace panties and put my finger in her pussy, no delay in playing, she was so on edge.

At first she wanted to take her car, but we could put more in my truck if we needed some basics to get started.

Why is he just lying there, letting me do all the work, we have sooo much to do, no time to waste. This has to be packed, and I have to... you want to do what? Okay, just for a second. We can always...

I tried to nibble on her neck and play, but Betty was too wound up. She darted all over the apartment, trying to decide what to take. I lay in bed watching her dash around, and as she slowed down I called her to bed to talk. She lay against me, and two sentences later she was out.

___

You tricked me Hank, you got me into bed while I had so much to do!

ONLY SIX HOURS SLEEP? Damn she was in a hurry. I came out to see Betty with a stack of boxes in the living room, going through three more. "Do I get to take anything?"

Betty looked up and gasped, then grinned, "You get to take me!" She pranced over with an extremely exaggerated hip swing.

I slid my hands around to her lovely ass, "Well that is acceptable." Giving said soft ass a squeeze and her delicious lips a nice kiss. "Just don't forget there has to be room for us in there as well."

HANK NEEDS A BIGGER TRUCK!

So while Betty tried to decide what she couldn't live without, I made the rounds with the truck. Stopped and got the oil changed, filled the tank, and picked up my little tool cabinet from work. I had gone with only my little bag and pouch the last time flying down and had told stories of wanting some of my little home made items, it was the perfect excuse to take everything this time since I was driving. Per Betty's instructions I also handed the recording pen off to Naomi while I was there. Seems she was also on Thomas' hit list.

I made it back in a little over two hours, Betty had accomplished two things. She had reduced her stack by two boxes... and put her thong on. Well, I had time, and maybe I could make room for my stuff. I grabbed my wrenches and removed the center console from the truck. Now we had room for the cooler up here so MAYBE I could squeeze my suitcases in somewhere else.

After strapping my cabinet in just inside the tail gate I backed up to the steps and went in to check on Betty. MORE BOXES?

I grabbed my two suitcases, "I'm all set!"

Her head came up from behind the boxes. "Very funny mister."

I flipped the back seat up and stowed my suitcases behind the drivers' seat, hung my bag on the hook and went in to deliver the bad news. "I'm all packed, whenever you're ready." I ducked as something flew my way.

I have all the household stuff, of course you are all packed!

Betty stormed to the bedroom and came back in jeans and t-shirt and started directing the loading.

Surprisingly everything fit into the truck but two boxes, unfortunately they had to be swapped for two less important boxes near the middle. Made me wish I could just lift the topper and pick them out instead of having to unpack a third of the boxes. It was supper time before we got on the road.

Betty was all wound up at first, being excited to be on the road for a fresh start, but after a few hours it was just another boring road trip. Then she got bored enough to try and clean my truck up... DO NOT MESS WITH A MAN'S TRUCK!

Well if I can't mess with his truck, maybe I can mess with...

She fidgeted a bit more... "Hank?"

"Yeah babe?"

"You have the cruise on?"

"Yeah, why?" God I was pretty dense some times.

"Scoot the seat back," as she crawled across the cooler.

"Huh?" I looked down, "OH!" as she reached for my slacks. Betty tugged on my slacks enough to get me clear of them. I could have sworn I heard her say 'Yum' just before her mouth surrounded me.

Well maybe Hank's truck is big enough after all. And with the console gone and the cooler to lie across. COME TO MOMMA! I love having Hank deep in me. more... more... SHIT!

Betty took my firm cock balls deep, holding it there as her throat massaged the head of my cock, backing off and taking me again as I firmed up some more until she had to release me, coughing a bit, then taking me right back in. I would have been fifty miles over the limit if I didn't have the cruise on!

I WILL get him down my throat!

Betty lay there, sucking me in, pushing me against the back of her mouth trying to take me down her throat, then pulling back to have just the head of my cock between her lips, playing with my balls or stroking my shaft while running her tongue around and around.

I dropped my hand to her chest, cupping her covered tit. There was a bit of a sigh, then before I could do it, Betty reached down and unbuttoned her top and popped the front catch on her bra, pulling both back to bare her chest for me.

We stayed like this for a while, the dash light illuminating her face as she took her time. Me feeling her areola alternately soften and pucker under my hand. The delight she had on her face, lying there playing with her food.

I am so bad, just wanting to lie here and take him in. Loving the feeling of his hard dick between my lips, his hands on my boobs. I WILL take him in my throat!

You know eventually I'm going to have to say something to her about that, acting like a little kid just lying there. You think fifty or sixty years would be about right?

And Hank said when we get engaged, he wants me to be his WIFE! I've known what my answer will be from the second I realized what he said. YES! Maybe that's what he's waiting for? Maybe he's waiting for that night to take my ass. Mmmmmmm, bent over like a cat in heat for my Hank, him lifting the back of my wedding dress and feeling his hands on my ass, spreading me, his hard dick against me. A little push to tease, then pushing and pushing until I have him balls deep in my ass... MARRIED SLUT!

Betty had been lying there for a while, and I hadn't really been keeping track of time as the miles rolled past in the night, when I let my hand drop to her bare belly, just above her jeans, tracing her bare skin back and forth. I reached back and got a nice grip on her ass and gave a firm squeeze. I was going to give her another when she rotated up and dropped her mouth on my cock letting my fingers drop between her cheeks against her rosebud. She pulled up and did it again and again, doing her best to take me as deep as she could.

Her hand dropped to my balls and began squeezing and playing in a way she never had before. But whatever it was she had learned, "COMMMMMMING!!" Betty dropped to take the first bit down her throat, then pulled back off to just fuck her mouth with my hard cock, working and playing with my balls until I was drained. If there had been a cop anywhere near I would have been pulled over for driving under the influence and he would not have believed what I was influenced by.

I can't wait for a load like that in my ass! NO RUBBER! If Hank wants my ass it will be clean for him, fill my ass until I overflow... is that even possible? We will have to find out, now won't we!

And even after Betty had drained me she just lay back down, her head on my leg, hand around my cock, pushing over a little every once in a while to lick or suck. You know, I really hate it when she plays with her food like that.

I smiled to myself when we pulled over for gas, ten o'clock at night. On any other night I would be walking into work in about an hour and sloughing off my heavy jacket absorbing the warmth of the building. Tonight I was standing beside my truck in my shirt sleeves debating on needing a light jacket and deciding against it just because I couild.

It's too hot in here. I need something a little bit lighter GRIN!

I was looking around when I saw a guy come walking from the restaurant and stop cold staring at my truck. I looked at him a bit, then looked at my truck. Now, that is a sight to stop and stare at. Betty had turned on the overhead light and was hunched over rummaging through her duffel for something to wear. I knew she was looking for something to wear, because she was naked. Well, topless from our observer's point of view.

Betty saw me watching her and grinned. I turned a little and nodded my head at our voyeur. Betty glanced and shrugged, then sat up, putting her chest on display and held up her little white bikini top with a raised eyebrow, not making any attempt to use it to hide her chest from our voyeur. I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled, threw it on the dash, and went back to hunting for something else. Our voyeur turned and headed back inside... LOL

Let him look, he's not getting any closer than Thomas did, it's only for you Hank. I wonder if Hank will lay me out and fill me before we get on the road?

When the pump clicked off I went back and hung it up, coming back to the cab to see Betty putting her bikini top on, then her skirt. Don't ask me 'what kind of skirt', I'm a guy. It was white, fairly thin, and one of those that if you laid it out flat it would be a donut circle, and a small one at that. Betty wanted ice cream since the truck stop had a drive up window at the Dairy Queen. I got a little Sundae and she got her chocolate dipped cone.

I handed them to her until I could pull out to the lot and stop. I don't try to drive and eat ice cream in my truck. She got me again, Betty handed me not only my Hot Fudge sundae, but her cone as well. Then got up on her knees a bit and pulled that short skirt up to just under her bikini top after separating the top enough to get a nice view of her delicious tits, took her cone back, then sat down sideways with her knees up and spread.

My birthday suit for my man.

It was a real challenge to decide between looking at her spread pussy and her licking her ice cream cone. I did as much as I could of both and managed to eat my sundae before the ice cream melted completely.

Well we don't have any blueberry, but some Hot Fudge might do.

Betty finished her cone long before I finished my sundae and just sat there idly running her fingers up and down between her wet lips. When I had just about finished she reached up and took my cup from me and put her wet fingers in my mouth to lick off. Man I wish we were back home in bed. I thought that was the end of the teasing, but Betty was just getting started. She picked my cup back up and got a little Hot Fudge on her finger, pulled her bikini top well clear of her tit, and wiped it around and around her nipple before putting it right in front of my lips.

THAT'S IT! I wrapped one arm behind her to pull her chocolate covered nipple to my lips and jammed the other between her legs. I sucked and nibbled and even nipped at her nipple a bit while I did my best too get her off playing with her clit, strumming side to side, flicking two fingers up and down, then reaching down to get two fingers as deep in her pussy as I could from this angle and grind the heel of my hand against her clit.

FUUUUUCK Take me Hank, play with my body, I am yours to enjoyyyyyyyyyy!

The scream was ear splitting yet somehow didn't bust the windows out. Betty wrapped her arms around my head and tried to suffocate me with her tit while riding my fingers and hand, flowing and dripping all over my slacks, trembling and spasming, gyrating and clenching until I pulled my hands from her pussy.

Her head dropped to my shoulder, "I love you..." she said softly.

"I love you too," then licked my fingers covered with her juices like I had just eaten the messiest fried chicken in the world.

Betty gasped then giggled, and grabbed a towel to put between her legs quickly, a bit wide eyed. She lay down to put her head on my leg and giggled again as she brought out another towel to fold and put over the big wet spot on my leg.

WHAT WAS THAT? I've never flowed like that before, not even when Hank was driving deep!

Betty snuggled in beside me, pulling my hand to her bare tit, her skirt now a little ruffle below that. By the time I had started the truck and pulled back out she was asleep on my lap.

I enjoyed Betty snuggling in, but after a few hours I had to empty my bladder and made a stop in the rest area. I came back out to my truck running... and my bottomless companion in the drivers' seat. While she had pulled her bikini top back over her tits, her skirt was still up under them, leaving her pussy bare. As I crawled up in the passenger side I had another discovery. There was a pair of shorts and a muscle t-shirt laid out on the dash, neither one I recognized. And it seems we weren't going anywhere until I stripped and changed.

WE are going to be accessible. I want to be able to grab and play with Hank like he wants to grab and play with me. And from his grin and his hard dick popping out when he put those boxers on, I almost wish I had let him keep driving!

Betty was all grins driving my truck, something I just realized I had never let her do before. Whenever we were together I always drove, even in her car.

I sat back trying to think of any other things I had kept her from doing. There probably were but I couldn't think of any. I'd have to ask her some time. I did have to chuckle at one thing. Even in our light clothing Betty had to turn the AC on, it was fucking December and the outside air was humid enough to need the AC! I watched Betty in the dash lights, but with the lull of the road and the inactivity of sitting, I dozed off after a few hours.

God he looks good in those silk shorts! I can see the lump of that delicious dick, moving a little when I turn or hit a bump. Hank's been dozing for a bit, I should wake him, but his boxers have ridden up and the tip of his dick is hanging out the leg!

I pulled my bikini top aside in the morning sun, tracing my aching nipples, glancing over at him hanging out of his boxers. Is this what Hank feels like when he looks down my top, or up my dress? Knowing I can see something I'm not supposed to but want to, seeing something I want to wrap my lips around.

FUCK! Scared the SHIT out of me! The trucker passing me slowed down. The guy in the passenger seat is looking at me, it took me a few seconds to realize he was looking at my boob hanging out. But he's smiling! I look back at him and point to my nipple raising an eyebrow.

FUCK ME! He really wants to see more of my little boob!

I pulled my bikini top over all the way, baring my whole boob instead of just my nipple. Tracing the edge of my areola, glancing up to see his eyes glued to my boob. Feeling my nips crinkle up HARD, feeling my puss tingle, cupping my boob and rolling my nipple between my fingerrrrrrrrssssss.

Damn I'm glad I sat on a towel, Hank would have a FIT if I left that big of a wet spot! The guy is still looking at me, so I point to my puss. He grins and nods. Well Hank likes it, and I don't mind, so I slowwwwly drop my hand down my belly, kicking my head back and almost cumming again as I diddle my clit a little, then bring my wet finger back out and smear my juices on my nipple.

He's still looking and grins as I bring my finger up from my puss again and tilt my head back a little, holding my wet finger above my lips as I bring it down and suck my cream from my finger. I COULD CUM AGAIN JUST WITH HIM LOOKING AT ME!

I grin and wave and speed up, letting my finger settle back in my puss, taking a little more cream and wiping it on Hank's lips while he's still asleep. Watching him out of the corner of my eye as he smiles and licks my cream from his lips. Watching his dick firm up and drop out of his boxers every time I do it.

Now this is the way to do a road trip!

___

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

acup
acup
1,118 Followers