My Feather Girl Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keep the mess to a minimum my ass! Where is a girl supposed to spread out and COOK! Would you try to set a complete work shop up in a CLOSET!

So we spent the rest of the day driving around town, checking out some of the malls, hitting the high points on the one page map the hotel had provided. In other words, skimming the surface of those that felt the need to pay to be noticed.

OUCH! Okay, I have no filter... you've said that before. I need to remember that my talking to myself now has an audience. And she hits!

We did stop at our steak house from the first trip, and took our boat ride at sunset this time. It would have been nice for Betty to be wearing that white gauzy dress again. But cuddling and being encouraged to put my arm up under her tits, instead of trying to get away with it was nice.

Mmmmm yes, right up under my boobs. Feeling Hanks fingers lightly tickling the under side, wanting him to rip my shirt and bra off and take me here in the daylight!

Betty turned her head for a kiss, then whispered, "take me to bed."

I, in return, gave her an even better kiss to the ire of the ladies across from us, "Do me a favor babe, don't ever turn into one of those stuck up women who are too much of a prude to be kissed in public." I said just loud enough.

Kiss hell, I want you to bend me over, make me scream in orgasm, and spray me with your hot seed! I can feel his hard dick against me ass. If I was wearing a skirt I could get him out and sink down on him right here and now...

Our audience gasped, Betty snickered, "never going to happen," and wrapped her arms around my neck for one hell of a kiss. Betty turned sideways enough for me to cradle her, we kissed, I kissed her hand, her palm, her wrist. The ladies beat a hasty exit when we docked. Did you hear that music again? Sounds like one of those shark movies.

Betty cuddled against me on the way back to the motel, sitting on the cooler, putting my fingers in her hot wet crotch while she groped my hard cock. We made it to the room, Betty stripping as soon as she got in the door, in a blur of flying clothes.

I at least remembered to kick my shoes off first, because while I was unbuttoning my shirt, my jeans were attacked and they and my boxers were yanked down to my ankles. My cock was engulfed before the pants got past my knees.

Betty was on a mission, fucking her mouth with my cock while playing with my balls and teasing my ass. After a few strokes she pulled off but kept stroking me. "I wish I'd had the nerve to do this in front of those stuck up bitches," Betty said. Then she dived on for a few more jamming me to the back of her mouth strokes, before coming off me with a pop. "They're probably too stuck up to enjoy taking their man's cock in the daylight."

Betty dived back on me like a possessed woman, groaning and humming around my cock. Cupping my balls with one hand while squeezing her tit and pinching her nipple with the other. I was getting close, watching her thoroughly enjoy herself. Seeing Betty try and force herself down on my cock, the concentration and desire mixed on her face.

"Close," I hissed.

TAKE ME HANK! Grab my head and shove that monster down my throat like you should!

OH FUCK! Betty went into overdrive, moving up off her heels to her knees, leaning forward to take more if that were possible, whimpering and whining around my cock. And even in my pre-orgasmic haze I grinned at her finally letting go, ramming herself down hard on my cock.

"COMMMMMINGGGGG." I grabbed Betty's head to keep from falling down. She jammed me in and took the first few down her throat as expected, but then she blew me away. Betty pulled back and began jacking me, aiming at her face, her neck and finally her tits before she fell to her back.

HANK DID IT! Well, kind of, but he grabbed my head and took my mouth! I'm going to spray his cum all over my face and boobs like he should. Feeling his hot seed splashing on me, dribbling down my chin! Shooting all over my...OH FUCKKKKKK....

I thought she was done, but she grabbed her cum covered tit with one hand and her other shot to her pussy. Her fingers were a blur in her pussy for a few moments then she let out that ear piercing scream and clamped her legs around her fingers in an orgasmic fit. Twisting and flailing until her orgasm subsided.

I made the two steps back to the chair, amazed at the beauty laid out before me. Betty had a shit eating grin on her face. Her legs finally separating enough to pull her hand from her crotch to join her other to play with my cum on her chest, doing little swirls around her nipples. Reaching up to catch a dribble making its way across her cheek, bringing it to her mouth and moaning as she licked it clean.

"I wish I had a picture of you right now..." I said softly.

Betty reached down to tweak her nipples, "Okay."

Hank is taking me. We just had to move down here and he's taking me. Taking pictures of his marking me with his cum! Mmmmmmmm

"REALLY?!"

Anything you want Hank, I'm yours.

Betty opened her eyes grinning, "Yup, but I want close-ups too."

FUCK YES! I tried to scramble to get my phone from the table and fell forward, forgetting I still had my pants around my ankles. Betty chuckled as I kicked them off. I set my camera for HD and took the first one of her spread out before she changed her mind, then closer for a mid thigh to face. Closer still for tits and face, my cum starting to stand out now. Then close enough to see her cum covered face.

Mmmmm, sucking his cum in after he's marked me...

Betty wiped a little cum from her belly and brought it to her tongue, "Get this one," and put it to her tongue to lick it off. She did it slowly so I got several shots. I got down beside her to get a nice profile of her tits, a nice dribble running down the bottom, then turned to get between her legs.

Well, his cum isn't running from my puss, but if Hank wants pictures he's going to get pictures!

I got one semi close shot of her glistening lips and considered myself lucky, but Betty lifted her legs and spread to let me see her dark engorged inner lips and the wet spot on the carpet. I got closer for a good one, and as I snapped it, Betty's fingers slipped down to spread her pussy letting me look directly into her. I was going to stop there, but a little dribble of her own milky cum came dribbling out. I snapped three more as it came over her lips, down past her ass, and again when another started to follow.

FUCK THE PICTURES! I knelt down and licked her juices from her. Tasting thicker and sweeter than I could remember, but I would have to take multiple samples to verify, and verify I did. Licking and sucking and nibbling until Betty pushed me away.

Betty was panting, lying out with arms spread. "I need a shower," she whispered.

Even if what I want is for Hank to fuck me until I pass out again. How could a woman get so lucky to find a prince like Hank?

"I'll get it started." I stood and took a long look at her, still covered in my cum with her pussy dribbling with her own juices. I wonder how I could have gotten so lucky with such a sexy thing.

I had the water just about right when Betty made her way in. I helped her into the shower and began rinsing and soaping her down, slowly making sure I got every little bit. Pulling her slippery body back against me as I reached around to cup and soap those delicious little tits. Turning her to shampoo her hair, and chuckling as she reached down to stroke my firm cock while I did.

Mmmmm, Hank pressed up against me, his hairy chest against my nipples, that WONDERFUL dick seeking my puss, his gentle hands massaging my boobs. We're going to have to find a place that has a hot tub of some kind...

I let her rinse, then turned her facing the water, nestling my cock against her ass while I cupped and played with her tits again. "So what brought that on?"

Betty giggled, "Well, the way they were looking at us. Them all primped and painted like high dollar hookers. Probably staying with their man because he has money, and glad he goes out to hookers so they don't have to be degraded by actually having SEX!" Betty shouted the last and then fell against me laughing.

I just held her against me nibbling on her neck and shoulder. "And the last part?"

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I'm not supposed to do that, Hank is supposed mark me like that.

Betty tensed against me a little, "I don't know, it just seemed... is that okay?"

I grabbed her and held her firm, "No, it was not okay... it was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen!" and nipped her ear lobe.

Betty relaxed and pulled my hand tighter against herself, "even the pictures?"

"Especially the pictures," taking her ear lobe between my lips and licking it while I sucked on it.

"You keep that up," Betty hissed, "and we'll be late for our first official day at work down here."

"I'm tempted."

"Me too, but we need to get dressed and get going."

We got out and toweled off a bit, we kissed, we toweled some more, we kissed, we dried our hair a bit, we kissed, and just to be sure, we kissed some more. I dried my hair while Betty did hers up, I shaved while she put just the barest hint of make up on, but she did put some nice red lipstick I hadn't seen before. I got the raised eyebrow watching her, I grinned, she puckered and blew me a kiss.

Mmmmm, we didn't, but I'm going to take him to work with me, IN MY PUSS!

Betty was going through her work clothes as I got dressed, holding up one and then another against her body, only in her stockings, not even making an attempt to cover anything. And the wide lace tops high on her thighs, drawing my eyes to her shaved and glistening pussy. Then she chuckled and grinned, grabbing one of her longer short skits and her usual double breasted tops. Once she had them on she got out one of her few 'granny panties' still grinning.

She slid them up to her knees facing away from me, then bent over the bed pulling he skirt up around her waist. She looked over her shoulder and grinned, "Hank, could you help me with the last bit?" wiggling her bare ass, legs spread, pussy dripping, with those panties and a pad below.

I looked for a second and then it hit me. I stepped and dropped my pants, sinking my hard cock in one stroke. I just enjoyed being buried in her for a few seconds, then began slowly fucking her, reveling in the texture of her soft but tight pussy enveloping me.

"MMMMM isn't this so naughty? Taking me right before we got to work. I'm going to be running around all night with your load in me. Wishing we could have waited 'til last break and gone up on the roof so you could fill me and let it run down my legs into my stockings again."

I was picking up my pace listening to Betty, remembering the nights we had done just that and our cum gluing her stockings to her thighs, driving in hard enough to slap her ass as I did.

"Mmmmm, all night with you in me. What doesn't dribble down my thighs that is. You know if you were fucking my ass I wouldn't need the pad and panties..."

"OH FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!"

I just drove in and held it there, shot after shot deep in her pussy. Feeling Betty clenching around me. I remained in her until I was too soft to stay, then turned and dropped to the bed beside her. Seeing Betty smile as she reached down and pulled her pad and Granny panties up.

I was going to reach for a towel, but Betty swatted my hand away and sunk to her knees in front of me, taking my softening cock in to my balls, sucking and licking until I was as clean as coming out of the shower.

Uh uh, what doesn't make it in my puss goes down my throat! I am such a SLUT for him!

Betty practically skipped out the door, I merely staggered. I did snort at a thought, her modified skirt was a bit of a waste with the panties, but the reason for that with still a nice view of her stockings in the skirt slit, really made me grin for some reason.

We rode to work, me grinning and Betty with her top unbuttoned and stroking her crotch. I dropped her at the door, and just before she closed the door she smiled, "Maybe we can find a place for a refill later!"

I'm not going to be able to concentrate on anything tonight.

I walked into the shop and I swear the shufflers had not been moved, they just left them for me to fix, like they were allergic to them. I started in on one, and went on a call, came back to it, and went on a call. Got it finished, and went on a call.

"Hey Frankie?" I asked one of the other night shift techs.

"Yeah?"

"Where's your Huntron?"

"Our what?"

"Your Huntron tracker, for diagnosing circuit boards."

"Not a clue, what's it look like?"

Ceiling, floor, or just slap my forehead? "Looks like a small oscilloscope but with extra leads."

"Don't remember seeing it, but there is some of the stuff we haven't gotten to over in the corner," he said before shuffling out to the floor. Seems there was a report of a nice looking lady up in the high dollar slots who needed some attention, or at least some 'special observation'.

I dug in the corner and found it was an early Christmas! A brand new Huntron, a Multi power supply, all sorts of board holders, a soldering station with surface mount tip, and more! All gathering dust in their factory new boxes for the last six months.

I looked around the shop, and made an executive decision, the corner bench was going to be the new repair station so I won't have somebody trying to squeeze behind me while I'm trying to solder. I cleared all the misc. stuff as well as some tool pouches from the day techs, put them on the other benches and began setting out my presents. In about a half an hour I had it all arranged and plugged in... AND NONE OF IT WORKED! I checked all the connections and cords before I realized my first stupid assumption. Nobody had plugged the bench power strip in.

BANG HEAD ON WORK BENCH, REPEAT AS NECESSARY!

I'd had enough stress for a while and needed to decompress, so I went up and began wandering the floor enjoying the MUCH skimpier dressed ladies than I was used to. But I had to chuckle at myself, these ladies didn't have to worry about slipping in snow on the way out to their cars, and probably wore bikinis as much as evening gowns I bet.

I don't think there was a padded bra in the house, for those that even wore them that is! All the jiggling tits and moving nipples just begging to be appreciated as handles were pulled. It had me thinking back to our morning shower, slipping my hands around Betty and playing with her soapy chest.

I meandered around and through, enjoying some of the finer evening dresses with lots of sweater bumpers in the high roller area, even getting a nice smile back from the lady whose lovely legs I was admiring sticking out the long slit in her dress. She caught me looking at her leg beside the stool, then stretched it out and scooted forward enough to almost let me see what color, if any, panties she had on. If she had any on they had a high leg cut for sure, but that bare hip and my imagination said she was commando!

I came around the corner from that vision to see Al and Frankie standing just around the end of a row of ten dollar slots.

"... she sure is cute."

"Little skinny for my taste, but then you know, I don't see a ring on her finger."

I came up behind them, "Hey guys' what's up?"

Al turned to me grinning, "Hey Hank, you seen the new girl on nights?"

"Al, I just got back in town, they're all new to me. Which one?"

He pulled me forward, "The one next to Francine, in the tan top and skirt."

I looked around the corner, and there was Betty. She would just love it knowing what the guys were saying about her. "Yeah, she does look good in those stockings."

Frankie chuckled, "In your dreams, those are pantyhose."

"Nope, she's a stockings girl for sure."

"No way, no garter lines," Al said.

"I tell you guys, she a stockings girl," remembering watching her slide them up her legs and get them juuuuust right with not another stitch on making sure I could see her shaved lips just above that wide elastic while she did it.

Frankie grinned, "So go ask her and find out," nudging me with his shoulder.

"What do I win if I do?"

"I'll take the next fifteen calls for the penny slots."

I could barely keep from grinning, "Well hell then, I might have to kiss her while I'm there."

"No way, you'd get fired for sexual harassment for that."

"And if I get away with it, then what?"

They chuckled. "Well then, all or nothing. You find out if she's wearing stockings AND kiss her and we'll pick up the penny slots calls for the rest of the night, you don't get both and you get them all night. Deal?" Al said putting his hand out. He was thinking I was going to be camped out in the penny slots all night.

"Deal!" shaking it. "Wish me luck."

"You're going to need it," Frankie called as I stepped away.

I walked slowly, pacing myself and enjoying Betty's figure as I walked. The lovely curve of her ass with no signs of garter or panty lines with the high waisted granny panties like Al said, getting to the girls about the time they were finishing up a log report. "Hey Francine, Betty."

Betty turned grinning, "Hey Hank, how's it going down in the dungeon?"

"Mmmm, making some headway." I turned to Francine, "Would you mind if I borrowed her for a few minutes?"

Francine chuckled, "Just make sure she can still walk when you're done with her."

I don't want to be able to walk when Hank's done with me, I do need a good refill though.

Betty gasped, "Francine!" and slapped at her shoulder. Francine just chuckled and went to answer a call. "So what can I do for you studly? Came to tell me you already found someplace to bend me over and give me a refill?"

"That is a most delicious thought, but no luck so far. What you can do is help me win a bet."

"Sure thing, what do you need?"

"Well you see my two cohorts at the end of the bank?"

Betty glanced at them quick, "What about them?"

"Well they've been ogling your body off and on for the last hour or so," Betty gasped. "And we got into a disagreement about if you're wearing stockings or pantyhose. Long story short, if I can get you to show your stocking tops and let me kiss you then I don't have to run any penny slot calls for the rest of the night."

They've been looking at ME! For how long?! Staring at myskinny body!

Betty grinned, "And I suppose you neglected to tell them I'm your girlfriend?"

"It never came up, they were too busy looking at your hot bod. Even under close scrutiny of your butt they didn't see any garter lines so they think you're wearing pantyhose."

I am not, I don't have any boobs, that's why they were looking at my butt. OH FUCK they're STILL looking, you've GOT to find a place for us Hank! But they are looking around the corner. Probably watching to see if Hank can score, not at me...

Betty blushed and grinned again, "So how do we do this?"

"Well they probably think I'm striking out about now, so you could put your leg up on the stool quick and flash them your stocking top, and maybe even some thigh and then let me kiss you."

"HERE? In front of everybody?"

Hank will let me flash my legs here! At work! I am so going to fuck him silly when we get back to the room.

"Well, just a quick kiss, I'll nibble down your neck and suck on your nipples later."

OH FUCKKKKK! I'm going to have that thought in my mind for hours now! Hank's keeping me filled without even fucking me!

UUUhhhhh," Betty groaned trembling. "It's a good thing I wore this pad, you are terrible! Okay!" Betty turned, put her leg on the stool and lifted her skirt to show her stocking top and even a bit of thigh as she ran a hand up her leg, then turned back to me. I was wishing it was my hand and I'd have kept going right up to putting my fingers in her pussy.