My Feather Girl Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty swatted my hand away, "Where would I wear it? You saw what happened to Mary's ring."

"Mary?"

"Mary, works days up north. Got her grandmothers ring caught in a hopper about a year and a half ago." I just shrugged, I work nights so I didn't remember it. "It wasn't pretty, almost ripped her finger off and twisted the ring into a pretzel. Not for me! Give me a plain simple ring I can wear on a necklace if I need to and I'll be just fine. You too for that matter, wouldn't want you to damage those talented fingers now would we?" turning to me for a kiss and nudging my hand toward her ass. I obliged of course giving her ass a nice squeeze while I went tonsil hunting.

I turned her back to the display, "So which one would you pick?"

Betty turned to me grinning, "Theoretically?"

I grinned back and gave her waist a little squeeze wiggling my thumb on her side just below the bulge of her tit, "Theoretically."

Well, yes I like the big sparkly ones, I'M A GIRL! And that princess cut is GORGEOUS! But I can't wear it at work, and I'd be to afraid to wear it out and it might get stolen. Something nice but not too plain, something like...

We looked at the displays outside, moving along until we came in the store itself. The equally painted and padded sales rep left us alone, I guess we didn't look like we could actually afford anything so we weren't worth her time. Works for me! As we got about half way through one wall, Betty grinned and pointed, "Something like that."

I looked and we were looking at Men's bands. "But that's a man's wedding band."

"I know, but something simple, not gaudy."

I looked at it, and that did describe it. A nice etched pattern with a few small diamonds set in it. "You wouldn't want bigger stones?"

I could see her eyes sparkle as she looked at it, "Mmmmm, maybe a little, or maybe a larger single stone. But something I can wear on a necklace so I don't have to take it off at work. Those monstrosities look great on a finger, but downright STUPID on a necklace." She said without taking her eyes off of it.

I turned her head enough to kiss her forehead, "Beautiful, smart, sexy, AND practical. You just keep getting better and better babe."

Betty turned to me for a nice quick kiss, "And we're just getting started."

We strolled some more, Betty grinning when she put her hand in my back pocket and gave me 'the look'. I grinned and put mine in her back pocket and squeezed making her sigh and smile.

This is where I wish I had worn a skirt, so we could find a corner and Hank could hitch hike me, or even six pack me! Could I hold off cumming when his finger went in my ass?

We got down to one end and strolled though Macy's, and then through a local department store at the end of another wing. Betty was getting a bit frustrated at their dress and bikini selection. We had gone through a third department store when we were finally approached by a sales girl all made up. "Can I help you find something?"

YEAH! Something that doesn't hide my body but will keep me from getting arrested.

"Well I'm looking for a few new bikinis, but I can't seem to find anything that isn't all padded or lined."

"We don't sell THOSE kinds of bikinis."

Betty's eyes flared for a second then she grinned back at the sales girl. "Yeah, I was beginning to discover that. The only thing I was finding was for prudes who have to hide their figure because they can't take care of it."

And you look like one of them. Thinking that black lace padded bra is fooling anyone with the tan liner. Get real! Bet those boobs fall to your belly button when you take that titty sling off!!

You know those times when you wish you had a camera built into a pair of glasses? This was one of those times to catch the sales girls' expression before she huffed off.

We wandered the mall a bit more before heading back out to check on more apartments. We seemed to be finding two categories of places. The ones that met our budget, or the ones that we liked. So far there wasn't any cross over.

"How about we head back and clean up. Then have a nice evening out and catch a late movie since we don't have to work tonight?"

Betty grinned, "Sounds good. I found a few more of my dresses so we can go out to someplace nice." Of course this was all said as she was groping my hardening cock.

Right after you bend me over and fill my puss! I am going to be out tonight with your load dribbling from me, and you're going to fill me back up every chance I get!

I grinned at her, "I guess I could be talked into it."

We somehow managed to get back to the room without ripping each others clothes off, and barely in the door before we did! I did my best to get into Betty one way or another, but all through the shower she was keeping me just out of reach.

I pulled her tight against me slipping my aching cock between her legs against her wet lips, "Not yet. I want you to wait until we get to the restaurant, then bend me over in the parking lot and fill me. I'm going to sit there in a fancy restaurant with your cum dripping out of me. And if I'm in a good mood I might even take a towel in with me to sit on!"

I groaned and we finished rinsing. That seemed to require a lot of teasing on Betty's part. She shuffled out to the room while I was pushed to the mirror and told to shave. "I got a bit of stubble burn down there this morning," she said with a grin.

But I'll gladly get it again if Hank wants me to, and again and again and...

Well at least shaving let my hardon go down a little... only a little!

I came out to find Betty sprawled out on the bed on her back, those delicious little tits and soft nipples standing up just begging for attention. I stepped up to her and leaned over to take them in my hand, they fit so perfectly in my palm.

I was going to lean over and nibble on them a bit when Betty turned her head enough to see my cock, "Oh no, we can't have you going soft yet." She scooted to the edge of the bed and hung her head back grinning up at me. "Bring that down here and we'll see if we can resurrect you." putting her hands on my hips.

I let my feet spread a bit to get to her level. I was soft enough I slid all the way in her, watching her throat expand just a little, but the hum and moan on the way out was getting me hard again, I stiffened up a little more as she took me in, still able to take me in her throat but it was getting tight. I heard a squeak from Betty as I cupped her tits a little more and rolled her nipples between my fingers getting ready to enjoy a nice soft blow job as I pulled out.

OH FUCK! HANKS HARD AND I'M GETTING HIM DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!

What I didn't expect was Betty to reach around and grab my ass! My cock was aching as she pulled me back in, gripping my ass while she worked my cock swallowing and licking. Then she kept on going! I looked down between my arms to see Betty taking my cock down her throat! Massaging and milking me with her throat muscles as I watched my cock invade her tight throat. Pushing me back to breathe, then getting a good grip and pulling me back in balls deep.

FUCK MY THROAT HANK, SHOVE IT IN DEEP AND UNLOAD IN ME, STUFF IT DOWN THERE UNTIL I CAN'T BREATHE!

Her nipples were now rock hard under my fingers and her hips were gyrating as much as she was moaning around my cock. Pulling me in and pushing me out, faster and faster, my balls almost slapping her forehead.

"OHHH FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" I cried as I began unloading in her throat, using her tits for handholds to hold myself deep in her before realizing I had to let her breathe.

OH YES! It's going down my throat, feeling his dick swell and pulse as it shoots down MEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeee.....

Pulling back for one shot in her mouth before Betty pulled me in deep and arched up as I heard water being sprayed at the patio door. I looked up between my spasms and it wasn't water, it was Betty squirting across the room, spray after spray as I put shot after shot down her throat.

MINE, all MINE!

I pulled back to get off of her, but she only let me pull back enough to breathe and pulled me right back in, sucking the last out of me before I collapsed on the floor. Betty still lying there with her head hung over the edge eyes closed and grinning, a little dribble of cum on the corner of her mouth running UP her face since she was upside down. "Water," she said softly.

I managed to crawl to the mini frig and bring it to her, seeing her still grinning as she rolled to her belly. She wiped the cum from her lips and licked it off her fingers moaning before knocking back half the bottle of water.

"That was wild," I told her as I flopped back against the side of the bed.

Betty grinned, "Mmmmm Hmmmmm, when can we do it again?" and started giggling.

"Probably after we clean the patio door."

"From what?"

I grinned at her, "From the girl who said she couldn't squirt."

"NU UH!" and leaned over and looked at the door. "I didn't do that!"

I gave her a quick kiss, "Every last drop. I started shooting down your throat and you arched up and went off like a geyser."

Betty put her hand over her eyes, then giggled, "Maybe that's why my legs ache?"

I put my arm up on the bed and played with her nipple only now softening up from diamond hard, "You still want to go out, or should we order room service and recuperate?"

I just want to lie here and let you ravage me Hank, take me every way you can think of and stuff that glorious dick down my throat again.

Betty put her hand on mine encouraging me to keep playing, "Would you mind?"

"Oh I don't know, having to lounge around with a naked hot babe. That would really be a hard choice now wouldn't it?"

Betty pulled on me and I crawled up in the bed and across her, "I love you," she said looking in my eyes.

"I love you too," and leaned down and gave her a raspberry in her cleavage. She began giggling, and I tickled her sides a bit before pulling her close for a nice kiss.

Hank's taken me almost every way now, the only way he hasn't taken me yet is...

Betty just looked at me a bit, then a grin came across her face, "Hang on a sec." She hopped up and went digging in one of the bags she had brought up from the truck, then came back with her hands behind her back. "Hank, would you put this in so I'm ready for later?"

When her hands came around I about slid off the edge of the bed. In one hand was a little tube of lube, but in the other hand was a decent sized tapered chrome butt plug. I looked at it, then at her smiling, "Are you sure?"

Betty handed me the lube and plug, then crawled up on the bed with her ass in the air. "Plug me Hank."

It was another gag gift from one of Tracy's girl parties, but it was going to be put to work! Stuff that thing in me so you can fuck your sluts' ass tonight! OH FUCK! Two fingers, so full, so tight. But if I'm going to take Hank I need...

I took the lube and put some on my finger, working her rosebud, watching her clench and release as she moaned. I put more on my finger and began working it in and out adding a second finger, her moans getting louder. "Now the plug," she whispered.

I lubed the plug up good, not wanting to hurt her. Hearing her gasp and then moan again as I pressed the tip to her ass. I was working the tip and maybe a little more but it wasn't going too well. "I don't think it's going to fit."

It's going to split me in half, but I HAVE to take it if I'm going to have Hank, he has to take my ass to take me completely.

"Mmmmm, it's getting there, just work it a bit and don't be afraid to push a little. I'll tell you if it's too much."

It's not going to go, Hank's not going to be able to fuck my ass, he won't want me...

I began working more and more in her ass, her groans turning to whimpers as she reached back and spread her ass, "more," she hissed.

I was working the plug pretty good, practically fucking her ass as I got it almost to the bulge. When I gave it one last push and her ass swallowed it up tight, she screeched and released her cheeks, bringing her hands up under her chest.

SO FULL, SO FUCKING FULL! I'M GOING TO GET HANK'S DICK IN MY ASSSSSSSSSS....

But what happened next took me totally by surprise, I WAS BEING HOSED DOWN BY A WILD PUSSY! Betty was spasming and squirting, squirting and spasming, oh and screaming at the top of her lungs until she fell forward panting.

I grabbed a towel and caught her juices before it was dripping off my balls, wiping my crotch and then my chest. Now I knew we needed another shower. I crawled up beside her, "You okay?"

"I will be once my toes uncurl," she giggled into the mattress. I looked down and almost laughed, yes her toes were starting to uncurl. I rolled over and up off the bed, giving her ass a little squeeze, "OH FUCK!" I heard her moan into the bed and start quivering.

That plug is hooked straight to my clit! Every little bump and I'm cumming again, how the hell could Trish take a dick in her puss with a monster like this in her ass?!!!

I got another bottle of water and managed to roll her over, and grinned at her expression when she rolled onto her plug filled ass. It took a bit, but I got her standing and off to the shower, rolling up the comforter before her juices soaked all the way through. Luckily the sheets were just barely damp.

Watching Betty shower was a show in itself. Her nipples were hard as rocks. She shampooed quickly, but squeaked when she rinsed the shampoo from her chest. Soaping was a constant moan with squeaks when she did her tits and a hiss when she soaped her pussy. A small groan when she lifted her leg to soap, and a groan and shudder when she put it down. She decided to just make do with the cascading shampoo for the other leg.

She tried to steel herself when she began to soap her butt, but it was a losing battle. She backed against the wall for stability but it just set her off again, clutching her tit in one hand as the other dived for her clit. She was trembling and cumming as she slid down the wall, little squirts along the way as her fingers we a blur between her lips.

Can't stop, don't want to stop OH SHIIIITTTTT....

You know how they say it isn't the fall that kills you, it's the stop at the end? Betty was sliding down the wall squeezing her tit and fingering her clit while trying to keep some semblance of control, when she went beyond what she could support and dropped the last nine or ten inches to the floor... right onto that plug deep in her ass.

Legs were spasming as she was squirting hard enough to be noticeable in spite of the shower as she tried to rip her tits off. Screaming and spasming like she was dying of pleasure, then she just collapsed, eyes rolled back and body quivering. I rushed into the shower to catch her as she started to topple over. Lifting her and feeling her tremble under my arms as I rinsed her, I wrapped one of the robes across her back before laying her gently on the bed, she still whimpered as her ass touched the bed.

I put the other robe on her to cover and picked up the phone and called the restaurant. First thing I ordered was a large glass of OJ for my lady friend whose blood sugar had dropped. He put me on hold a second then said it was on its way. Then I ordered our supper. The salmon with rice and a glass of Chardonnay for Betty, I had the chicken and a soft drink, stepping up from the burger and fries I had been thinking about getting. Might as well make it a nice meal even if we were eating in.

I had no more hung up and there was a knock at the door, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me to answer the door. The young lady grinned and handed me the OJ before I closed the door on her. I grinned as I closed the door, only now noticing the delicious aroma of wild pussy when I got to compare it to a breath of fresh air from the hall.

Betty was starting to come around. I helped her sit up a bit, but not completely, letting her sip the OJ. "A little bit of overload there?"

Betty groaned, "Just a little."

"We could take it out and do this another night?"

Betty grinned, "LIKE HELL! I'm going to bed tonight with a load of your cum in my ass like you put down my throat earlier."

"Should we open the patio door first so I don't have to clean it again?"

"ARGH!" Betty rolled to her side a bit and picked up her robe and the wet towels, a bit gingerly though. She had things picked up and handed me my robe but didn't put hers on. She set her laptop on the table and was going through more apartment listings, but choosing to stand instead of sitting on that thing. I grinned at the bright little blue crystal in the middle of the plug, like she had gotten it just to show me.

Hank's okay with them seeing me, well they are going to SEE me! With this giant plug in my ass waiting for Hank to take me! I'm not going to stand there facing the door with my arms out, but I'm not going to hide either, just stand here and give who ever a good look at Hank's slut!

She was still leaning over the laptop when the knock came, ROOM SERVICE!

I looked at Betty, but she was making no move to hide, other than moving her arm to block a direct view of her tit, but not of that bright blue crystal in her ass. If nothing else she actually stuck that ass out a bit. They must be watching Jaws next door.

I shook my head and tied my robe belt to answer the door. The young man was a bit wide eyed to say the least. I'm not sure if they talked about what they saw this morning, but the 'naked' lady sitting at the table this morning was now standing with a jeweled plug in her ass. I had to chuckle at his offer to come in and set up for us.

Hank did it, he let me show my naked body with his plug in my ass! I neeeeeeeeddddddd....

He was noticeably disappointed at my declining his offer. I closed the door behind him and I was attacked. My robe was pulled open and I was being inhaled by a wild woman. She was sucking my soft cock down, getting me harder with every stroke. But before I could get hard enough to do anything, Betty was trying to scream around my cock as she was spasming in front of me and then dropped to the floor, landing once more on the jeweled butt plug.

I managed to get her standing and over to the chair, wrapping her arms around my neck grinning and still trembling a little, she squeaked and grinned some more as I sat her in the chair.

Betty grinned at the meal I ordered her, we ate, we kissed, we talked about some more what ifs. Oh, and Betty squirmed on that plug in her ass and gasped when she did it just right a few times. Needless to say I was pretty hard and starting to ache.

That dick is going in my ass, that dick is going in my asssss, OH FUCK! That dick is going in my ass, THAT FUCKING DICK IS GOING IN MY ASS!

Betty managed to stand and get to one of her boxes. She came back with her 'special' shower wand. "Hank, I need you to put this in the shower, and leave me alone in there for a bit. Don't come in unless I call you. Can you do that?"

I stepped to her, putting my aching cock into her keyhole enjoying the feeling of her wet lips on the top of my cock, making her gasp a little, "I think I can do that," as I put a hand around to her back and let my pinkie dip just into the crack of her ass just above the plug. I could 'feel' it spreading her cheeks a bit even without actually touching the plug.

Betty groaned and flashed her eyes as she pushed the wand into my hands and pushed me toward the bathroom. I didn't have any tools with me, but I was lucky the head in place had a rubber washer so I was able to spin it off and tighten her special wand hose by hand. It wasn't how I would do it on a permanent basis, but this was just the hotel room. That and I had a rather impatient woman standing behind me.