My Feather Girl Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH look at those two, watching my fingers run up my leg, bet they wish I was commando and could flash them my puss, but then again so do I!

I gave her a quick kiss and she turned back to them doing the little finger wiggle wave and disappeared around the change bank. Mmmmm, from the swing of that ass she really enjoyed showing off like that. There's that damn music from Jaws again.

I gave my two bug eyed counter parts a quick salute and looked around the corner at Betty, then turned to follow her wiggling ass for a bit. She kept grinning at me following her and openly staring at her ass, even wiggling it at me even when she wasn't looking at me.

Fuck Hank, quit watching my ass and just bend me over and take it...

I muddled along until lunch, alternating between floor calls and tinkering in the shop. I got two more shufflers up and running, giving them four spares before I called it a night for the repair bench. I didn't have any more easy fixes without parts. I sent a quick email back to Stewart to send me our repair parts list to give to Sandy and it was lunch time, a little past actually.

I headed over to the lunch room and grabbed a tray. It took me a little while to decide, the menu down here was DIFFERENT to say the least. Some of it looked like it belonged up on the board at a bait shop. I grinned at Betty, surrounded by a gaggle of women. Looked like she got here early for lunch, she was finished and was just chatting.

I sat my tray on a nearby table and came up behind her and whispered in her ear, "I can see your nipple and it looks like it needs nibbling on."

"WHAT!," She turned shaking a finger at me but grinning, "You are terrible! You just wait mister, you'll get yours."

"Promise?" Some of the girls chuckled and grinned.

"GO! Go eat your supper, I'll deal with you later."

I grinned back at her, "Yes Dear."

They chuckled, Betty glared and turned around, "Humph!"

OH JEEZ! I was JUST getting that image out of my mind and Hank does it again. Nibbling and sucking on my boobs while his fingers play with me.

"Yes Dear..." was a chorus from the girls.

OH GOOODDD!

"And just what is Hank gonna get Betty? Hmmmm, a little somein' somein'?" Poking her tongue inside her cheek, using international sign language for a blow job.

"Claire!"

"What?! You know you're thinking the same thing. That boy looks like he's got a nice package on him."

"CLAIRE!"

"What? He's got MORE than a nice package? Hmmm? That boy got a toe curler does he?"

They were looking over my shoulder at Hank. If Claire says any more about Hank's dick I'm going to cum... AGAIN!

They looked back at me and all I could do was grin, "It'll do..."

Claire's eyes went wide, "IT'LL DO! Come on, fess up girl.

Two can play that game, "Well one of these days I'll have to see how the whole thing goes."

"WHAT! You can't get the whole thing in?"

"Not that, It's just that I usually can't remember much beyond the first half hour..."

Claire was bug eyed and the girls groaned as I giggled. I closed my eyes remembering every second that luscious dick is in me. It still feels like he's going to split me open some times... FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!

I opened my eyes to see the girls staring at me grinning, "What?"

"What is right. What were YOU just thinking of... Hmmm, that little package Hank has there?"

That transitioned to who else looks like they have the biggest package. What customers were always trying to get a peek or grab some ass.

"I mean we get more than our fair share of that in high roller, but at least they're not as blatant as some of the slobs in quarter slots," Claire said as most of the others had headed back to the floor.

"Yeah, I've seen a few trying. I thought Mr. Richards was going to have a heart attack when he actually got a peek down my dress the other night."

Claire looked at me a bit, "It doesn't bother you..."

"At seventy four he's harmless, but is wife did snicker at his reaction. I would bet she got laid that night in spite of his age."

We giggled at that.

"You know, if you're not too blatant you can really get away with a lot. And with such nice small boobs you can get away with even more."

She put her hand on my side but her thumb lightly stroked the outer edge of my boob. I glanced down quickly at her nipple starting to stand up inside her dress. "Like what..." I asked looking at her twinkling eyes.

The conversation just went downhill from there. I may have to get a fresh pad, I'm sooooo wet.

I ate and watched her, getting a few glances from her friends every so often. My imagination said I saw her ears get red a few times before she had to leave. She grinned as she came by me on her way out, leaning over and whispering, "I'm going to suck you down and make you cum before we even get out of the parking lot." I groaned, she giggled.

Al did catch up with me a little after late break, "You snookered us Hank."

"Who, me?"

"Yes you," He grinned, "You didn't tell us she was your girlfriend."

I grinned, "No, you never asked if I knew her. You two were too intent on ogling her bod, and even then you just wanted to see her stockings, but then so did I."

Al shook his head, "Hell, you get to see them all the time."

I grinned at him remembering Betty putting them on, "Nah, only when she actually gets dressed."

I left him with his mouth hanging open. Betty and I finished off the night taking whatever chances we had to tease the other. She was constantly going by and rubbing her ass or chest across whatever she could. Backing up and backing me up against the wall in the main cage and groping me was totally unfair when I couldn't reach around and grope those delicious tits!

And Betty did as she promised. As soon as I had the truck in gear she was in my lap with my cock in her mouth. She didn't get me to blast off before leaving the lot, it took two stop lights before I couldn't hold it and blasted down her throat.

Even then she lay there in my lap suckling me like a newborn baby.

I feel like Cinderella, riding with my prince. Okay, maybe a slut Cinderella. But what could be better that having your man in you somewhere?

That morning in the shower was a little different from before. We did pay special attention to each other, but it was soft and yet intense. Washing every little part but not to arouse, simply for pleasure. Betty enjoying as I soaped and squeezed and handled her chest, trying my best to pinch her nipples even though they were covered in slippery soap.

Running my fingers up and down her slit just barely in her pussy, I got down behind her to soap and squeeze her ass, watching her lean forward a little to make sure I got everything and gasp as I made sure her rosebud was COMPLETELY clean.

Seeing Betty take the same slow time with me, the little grin as she used her tits to soap and play with my chest hair. Soaping my legs with the tip of my cock between her lips, reaching around to cup my ass and pull me as deep as she could before releasing me and soaping my hard cock, two handed up and down almost jacking me off but not quite getting enough speed and pressure for that.

Grinning, she rinsed me off, then leading me by my hard cock to bed, breakfast totally forgotten. Laying me down and curling up in front of me, getting my cock JUST right between her legs, pivoting back and forth a bit, the head of my cock traversing between pussy and rosebud, gathering moisture from her pussy and smearing it back to her ass and in between. Hearing her breathing and feeling her pace slow until she was asleep in front of me. My cock between her legs and my hand cupping her tit with hers on top of mine.

Take it Hank, take my ass and make it yours. Even if you split me in two it's still yours to take.

While Betty was asleep, I was still awake from her passion this morning. The way she touched me and enjoyed my touch. Watching her smile in her sleep and murmur something, feeling her move just a little on my cock keeping me at least firm for a bit.

Mrs. Hank Morrison...

And then a clarity came over me, I didn't want to let her go, I wanted her with me always. Feeling her next to me, her hands on me and mine on her. Remembering watching her face as she came close to orgasm, and the sheer explosion of energy as she did, feeling her juices wash over my cock even as I was exploding in her. Suddenly I knew what I had to do, but having her this close was going to make that an almost impossible task with only ten days to Christmas. ___

If this morning was soft and intense, when we crawled out of bed in the afternoon it was animalistic. Betty was still curled up in front of me, but her hand was between us stroking my soft cock. As soon as she realized I was awake I was pushed to my back and I had an energetic woman on top of me kissing like she was starved, grinding her wet mound on my firming cock.

"So what are we doing today?" Betty managed to get in between kisses. "More apartment hunting?!"

I grabbed her ass and kept a finger near her rosebud as my cock hardened under her grinding mound. "How about we find a storage room so I can empty out the truck, then all your stuff won't be sitting in the heat all day cooking?"

Betty was going to say something, but I chose that time to get a better grip on her ass and press a finger to her rosebud. She screeched and arched up, then snaked a hand between us quick and sunk back on my cock before rolling up and riding me like a bucking bronco with a burr under its saddle.

This SHOULD be in my ass, this should be IN my ass, this should be in my ASSSSSSSS!

Betty may have dislodged my hand from her ass but it didn't slow her down. Bouncing and driving hard on me, working her pussy up and down and around while I watched her bounce hard enough to get her little tits bouncing as well before screeching in a wild orgasm and then collapsing on me.

Betty was breathing hard lying on top of me, I grabbed her hips and began moving slowly in and out of her enjoying her drenched pussy, her soft nipples in my chest.

"Sorry," she said quietly.

I got a good grip on her ass and pushed deep, "For what?" sliding back out a little more, then seating my cock deep in her again.

"I couldn't... UHHHHHH," as I drove in deep again. "I couldn't wait."

I brought one hand to her head and turned her to kiss her as I drove in again, this time Betty spread her legs to let me as deep as I could. I was getting close to cumming, with her pussy trembling around me.

OH GOD, I just came, and Hank's going to make me cum agaiiiiiin.....

I was picking up speed under Betty, driving up into her, feeling her spread pussy slap against me, feeling her grunt into our kiss. I was close, sooooo close, so I cheated. I reached down to Betty's ass and put my finger in her ass as I drove in.

Betty screamed into our kiss, her pussy and ass both clenched HARD... and I UNLOADED! Releasing her head to grab her ass and just pummel her from underneath as she arched up screaming, spasming around me, totally out of control. We were going to have one hell of a wet spot from what was flowing over my balls.

Betty spasming on top of me until she collapsed again giving her the last of the strokes I had the strength for as her spasms subsided. "You were saying?" I panted in her ear.

GOD that was intense, my legs are just aching Hank made me cum so hard...

"Never mind," she responded with a giggle. That same giggle that pushed my now very soft cock from her pussy. "Noooooo." Betty lifted her head grinning, "I think we need another shower."

I hugged her to me, "That's a distinct possibility."

We did finally stagger out of bed and crawl into the shower, Betty taking great pleasure in rinsing off in front of me despite her lack of a 'special' shower wand. It became her first priority after we found a storage unit.

So while I ordered room service, Betty was sitting there searching on her laptop in only her little yellow thong. The waiter delivering our breakfast didn't see her thong on the other side of the arm rest, only her bare back and the side of her tit. He didn't seem too eager to leave after his tip for some reason.

I leaned over and kissed her shoulder, "I bet that young man was hoping you were naked and would stand up."

Did Hank want me naked? He said he didn't mind showing me off. But if I stood up and the waiter saw me, I know I would have creamed my puss...

Betty tensed, "Should I have?"

"No," I kissed the side of her neck, "He wouldn't have been worth a damn for the rest of the day if he saw your luscious body." I nibbled her ear as she giggled.

Me either. My nips and puss were tingling at the thought of being naked in front of someone besides Hank.

Betty spent the next hour and a half calling and researching storage locations between bites, eventually settling on one up on the north side of town. It was a little out of the way, but nicely priced. And since we were actually going to be working, it was jean shorts and tank top instead of a skirt. Would we be sweating enough for that tank top to get... Hmmmm!

I didn't do it before, but if we were going to sweat, it would be like a wet t-shirt contest with just me to look at. And my puss is already wet looking at Hank. That muscle shirt shows off his arms and chest so well, and I can play with his chest hair...

We drove to the storage place with Betty playing with my chest hair since I was only allowed to put the muscle shirt on. A little paperwork and we were unloading, in the heat, IN DECEMBER! We weren't in any hurry, and every so often Betty would have to pop a box open to check for a few things. I did get lucky when she found her jewelry box and set it aside while she went through some bathroom stuff looking for her special shower wand.

HE DID IT! Hank thinks he snuck a ring from my jewelry box without me seeing. HE DID IT! I need my puss filled. And my throat... AND MY ASS!

I was able to sneak a ring out and pocket it so I could get her ring size. For a minute I thought I had been caught when Betty came up behind me, but a groping and a dragging to the back of the storage room behind some boxes and I knew she had something else in mind. Betty had stripped her tank top off and was in the process of working my jeans down when we were interrupted by a family pulling up to the unit across from us.

Oh god, if they look this way they're going to see me, see my boobs. But the trucker the other morning liked my boobs, and those boys are CUTE! Would they stand there and watch as Hank takes my puss? Would they get hard looking at me even with my little boobs?

So instead of what she had planned, we were relegated to Betty just sitting topless on my lap while I nibbled on her nipples. Licking and sucking and squeezing while Betty was doing her best not to moan too loudly. And since we had company, I just nibbled and sucked without snaking my hand down to her ass and playing with her. But even then Betty was getting all worked up. With the couple and their boys a few feet away, gasping when they made a noise behind her. Damn I swear that music is getting louder.

Thankfully they were just stopping to get something. As soon as they pulled out I was raped! Betty's jean shorts were around one ankle, and my jeans were only pushed down as far as my knees and she was on me! Betty got about four strokes and she was screaming into my shoulder, but thankfully not biting me this time.

Betty collapsed against me and was about to say something, probably 'I'm sorry' for coming so quickly, but I put a finger to her lips and smiled as I picked her up and laid her back across some boxes. She grinned and lifted her legs high and wide as I put my lips to hers. Mmmmmmmm fresh juicy pussy!

OH GOD, Hanks eating my puss again and I can't stop him. I just want him to ravage me, take me, make me scream his name to the hills and back! OH FUCK! Another car, I'm laid out like a slut on the boxes with my shorts around one ankle and boobs pointing to the heavens. They looked this way, did they see my boobs standing up, could they hear Hank slurping away at my dribbling puss?

Betty was moaning softly and playing with her tits and nipples, cupping and squeezing, lifting, twisting and tweaking. She was getting close when we heard another car slowly approach. Betty's hands went to the top of my head to push me away but I had my arms around her thighs and I was really enjoying myself. The car went right on by out in the sunshine not thirty feet away from her laid out naked, tits up, in the darker storage room.

A soon as it passed, one hand that was pushing went to hold me tight to her pussy and the other went over her mouth as she started cumming and screaming, then both hands over her mouth as her legs were flailing and she was almost squirting in my mouth. Pulse after pulse of her juices, and as she slowed down I slipped a soaked finger in her ass to get her going again to get every last drop from her. There was that music in the background of her screaming again.

I sat back on my heels for a moment enjoying the beauty of her spread in front of me. Then grinned to myself and pulled out my cell phone, grinning at why the camera was still on HD, and snapped a picture of her inflamed dribbling pussy, her lovely tits rising just above it.

I am such a slut for him, but look at his face covered in my juices. Would Hank let me take a picture of him covered I my juices? He couldn't say he never did it if I had pictures.

Betty's head came up to see what the clicking noise was, then grinned and spread her legs wide. I snapped two more, and another close up before she put her hand out for the phone. Once she took it, I went to sit back down but she held my hand and pointed the camera at my face. "Turn your head a little." She snapped two more, then grinned as she flipped back and forth between the pictures I took and the two she did.

"I look pretty good on you!" she said as she handed the phone back to me, I had to admit, my grin surrounded by a sheen of her juices from my nose on down did look pretty damn good. But just to be sure, I leaned over and took another good lick from bottom to top of her spread pussy. Betty sat up with a screech and then grinned down at me between her spread legs, "You're ornery, and I'm hungry!"

He did it, he let me take a picture of his face covered in my juices, AND HE DIDN'T ERASE IT!

We hopped back in the truck after loading her treasurers, I wiped my face and looked at her giggling, "What?"

Betty grinned, "New way to mark my territory." I rolled my eyes as she had a giggle fit.

We got something to nibble on at the food court and went strolling through the mall. My arm around her waist and under her tank top enough to put it on bare skin, that was except when I let it drop to squeeze her ass every once in a while. Hearing her moan when I squeezed her ass, and sigh when I brought my hand up to her side and around her waist, letting my thumb dip under enough to lightly stroke the underside of her tit.

We were headed around the center ring and were going past one of the big jewelry shops. I slowed enough to glance without seeming like we were slowing too much, when a painted and plastered woman came out with another woman carrying a note pad scurrying behind her.

Betty snickered, "I could never wear something like that."

I looked at the lady all done up in one of those 'fancy - cost way too damn much' outfits. "Don't think either of us could afford a designer dress like that even if we combined salaries."

Betty snickered again, "No, I meant that monstrosity on her finger."

I glanced quick, and even from a distance I could tell it was quite the ring. "You wouldn't want something nice and fancy?" I asked putting a hand to her forehead grinning. "Don't you feel good?"