My Feather Girl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if I love the way he looks up my puss when I stand and shave in front of him... SLUT!

Of course this was said as she dipped her finger just down inside her bikini bottom and barely to her slit with an accompanying moan.

I just roared. I stood up and went to her, grabbing her by the waist and putting her over my shoulder. I didn't care if she was oiled and getting it all over my shirt, I didn't care she was putting up a bit of a fight and squealing. That fight quickly turned to moans and gasps as I got a good grip on her ass and slipped a finger deep into her rosebud.

I took her inside, plopped her down on the kitchen counter with an oily splat of her cheeks. Flopped her legs apart and tore that bikini bottom off and dived into her pussy. She started to push away a bit so I just put a finger in her ass and two in her pussy and pulled her right back to the edge of the counter and just licked and sucked like a mad man as I finger fucked her ass and pussy.

There was screeching, there were feet in my back, I know there was some screaming. I didn't care. I had a spasming and squirting pussy to eat, and eat I did. I ate and I ate, I swallowed and I swallowed until she had nothing left to give and flopped back a quivering oiled woman.

Emmm, but I wasn't done with my little tease yet. I grabbed a towel off the pile of clean ones in the basket and threw it over the arm of the chair and picked her up and put her across it ass in the air.

Betty was just coming to as I was dropping my slacks, she turned her head as I gripped her oiled cheeks as best I could and started pushing my aching cock in her ass.

"FUCK YES!" she hollered as her hands joined mine on her cheeks. "FUCK MY FUCKING ASS! SLAP THOSE BALLS ON MY SLOPPY FUCKING CUNT 'TIL YOU EMPTY THEM IN MY FUCKING ASS!"

I just drove in her, grabbing her wrists as she spread her own cheeks, driving in hard and fast with everything I had as she hollered out "FUCK... ME... FUCK... ME..." over and over until I roared and gave her every last drop I had. Lying on top of her and momentarily trapping her hands between us. Feeling her pull her hands out letting her cheeks spread just that much more and letting me settle into her ass as I gave her the last few spurts and my consciousness...

I came to lying on the floor, my slacks still around my ankles. I looked at the chair to see Betty, ass still in the air but head on crossed arms looking at me smiling.

"It's all you fault you know. Flashing me your tits and pussy last night, then teasing me in that bikini this morning."

Betty just smiled, "I'll have to remember that combination for next time."

"I... You..." I just fell back and covered my eyes and groaned.

I heard movement and opened my eyes to see Betty standing over me. "Good thing this wasn't an expensive bikini."

I looked and then grinned. I had ripped one side getting it out of the way, but it was still around one leg. "It's still all your fault."

Betty snickered, "Big strong he man can't resist a little wild pussy huh."

I just shook a finger at her.

"Come on He-man, time for a shower," reaching out for me.

I managed to get standing, and then had to get my shoes off and my pants and boxers from around my ankles before I could walk to the bathroom.

We took quite a while making sure everything was nice and clean, and contrary to what she said earlier, I was made to sit and watch her shave. Armpits, then legs, teasing me with what was coming next. Lifting a leg and moaning as she drug the razor across her lips and mound. Handing it to me to do her rosebud as she bent over.

Finally turning around and lifting her leg and pulling my head to her pussy, "Did I get it all?"

I just put two fingers in her pussy to her g-spot and ate her until she screamed and then collapsed beside me, any stragglers be damned.

Betty managed to get onto her knees enough to shut the water off and groped my hard cock. She licked the head and took it in her lips before popping back off and grinning up at me. "Going to have to give me an enema before everybody shows up next weekend just in case you have to fuck my ass again."

Betty cheated, she took my cock as deep as she could on her knees, pressed me against the edge of her throat, and she put a finger in my ass to my prostate as that image formed in my mind. I grabbed the support bar and unloaded what little I had left. She took the first swallow then painted her own tits with the last few dribbles.

Yup, definitely Hanks slut!

After all that we went back outside naked, totally forgetting we might still have company. Luckily they had left some time in the middle of all that. I wonder how many of Betty's screams they heard? LOL

I didn't see Shauntane until Wednesday, and then she just smiled and shook her finger at me from across the lunch room. She caught up with me near late break, her lunch time.

"I really ought to be mad at you missy." She said grinning as she sat down.

"What did I do?"

"You got Zack so riled up screamin' he wouldn't leave me alone all night. My thighs were so sore I couldn't walk straight for two days."

I snickered, "And that's bad how?"

"I had to work. Told the boss I was chafing. But the guys were all looking at me funny like Zack said something."

"He wouldn't!"

"No," she grinned. "But he was walking around like a fool with a shit eatin' grin on his face for three or four days."

"So does that mean you're going to stop back out?"

She snorted, "Zack wants to, but we have to be at my mother's this weekend. Maybe next weekend."

"Okay, send me a text and let me know."

I think the Saturday with Zack and Shauntane just spurred Betty on. The outfits didn't get all that much different, but they were definitely looser, letting more tit 'accidentally' show. Lots more leg in the skirt and dress slits. A few of the slits high enough that it would be almost impossible to wear anything under them, and I knew for sure she hadn't worn any panties or thongs since the trip back up north. But seeing that bare leg and bit of hip just spurred me on for some reason. Well that and my occasional shop assistant lying back on the extra stands with the lift strap behind her neck spreading her thighs and pussy for filling. I've been instructed to get one made for use at home. YES!

I got a text later the next week.

THINKING ABOUT STOPPING OUT SATURDAY UNLESS ZACK INSISTS ON GOING TO THE NUDE BEACH.

WE CAN BE JUST AS NAKED HERE.

THAT WORKS, AND NO OGLERS OTHER THAN THE MAIL MAN. MIGHT HAVE AN EXTRA BODY WITH US.

NO PROBLEM, GOT PLENTY OF HAMBURGERS.

I couldn't help it, the thought of someone else seeing me naked just made me ache. I had Hank cleanse me and fill my ass before work, then let him watch as I slid a dildo in my puss and pulled up a pair of heavy panties. "Guess I'm just going to have to suck you down every time tonight."

GOD I LOVE TO WATCH HIS DICK GROW IN HIS PANTS!

That really wasn't fair! I mean filling her ass is wonderful, but sitting there before work with her legs up and spread wide as she plays with herself. Sliding that dildo in and out beside her yellow crystal plug, listening to her wet pussy sloshing around as it does. Pushing it up as far as it would go with still an inch or so left out. The circle of the base so visible when she pulled the boy shorts up.

"So do I stand for dinner, or do I sit down and force it just that much deeper into my puss?"

ORNERY WOMEN!

I know I'd been a bit slutty before, hell a lot slutty. But going to work with my cunt and ass filled had me on edge all night. Well when I wasn't getting myself off that is. When I sat on the stool by the change bank I had to sit on the edge to keep from pushing the dildo further in my cunt and try and keep from getting a wet spot on my skirt.

And nudging back a bit just made it bump my g-spot. Randolph and Madeline just watched me cumming, and grinned when I smiled at them. If I looked in the mirror I could just make out the little wet spot from that, almost made me cum thinking about it!

Later when I was cleaning off the little convenience table in the corner I couldn't help myself. Letting my legs straddle the corner and push the dildo hard against my cervix while I stood there fully clothed, my skirt hiding from behind what I was doing against the table corner. Feeling the head trying to push its way even deeper inside me... I had to grip the table and hold on as my orgasm just made me hump that dildo even more. Good thing Hank came by to rescue me.

I found Betty at the corner table trembling. Realizing what was happening, I just stood there a moment and watched. The most erotic sight in the world is a woman orgasming. She was really starting to shake and her knuckles were turning white so I surprised her by putting my arm around her waist and pulling her away from the table.

"Meet me in the workshop in about fifteen minutes." I even managed to tweak her nipple as I stepped away!

Betty was a bit glassy eyes as she approached the shop door. I merely opened it and led her around behind my work bench.

"Enjoying yourself tonight?" I asked her.

All I got was a quick nod.

"Well let's see just how much." Betty began reaching for the hem of her dress. "Should I film my beautiful slut?"

Oh god how does he do that?

Betty looked like a bobble head doll. I took my cell phone out and pointed it at her. "Now lift the back of your dress and sit back on the cabinets and show me the problem."

Betty did as directed and began lifting the front of her dress to show herself to me.

"Oh look at that. Look at how wet your thighs are. I wonder what could be causing that?"

"Oh there's the problem. You've soaked your panties until they are almost transparent. And is that the head of that dildo I see? The one you put in to tease me earlier."

"Uh huh." She said rather quickly. Betty began to reach down towards her panties.

"Oh no you don't, you put those on to tease me. Only I get to take them off. Do you want me to take them off? You know I'm going to have to lick you clean if I take them off and pull that dildo out don't you?"

"Haaaank!"

"Oh I guess, put your legs together so I can get your panties off." She brought them up so quick I think I heard wet thighs slapping.

"Mmmmm, now isn't that a delicious sight. Sloppy juicy pussy almost foaming you're so wet." I wiped my finger between her lips around the dildo making her jump.

"But I guess I'm going to have to get this thing out of the way if I'm going to lick you pussy now aren't I?" Giving the end of the dildo a light tap making her squeak and glare at me.

"Oh I guess." I got a good grip on the end of the dildo, made all the more slippery with her overflowing juices. I pulled it out a little, then pushed it back I seating it deep one last time before pulling it out slowly, thoroughly enjoying the slurping sound it made and looking forward to the close up video of it with the cell phone.

"Look dear, look at how your pussy looks from being filled like this, and for only a few hours too."

Betty couldn't help it, she did just as I suggested. Her dark purple lips around that pink dildo covered in a thick white cum, and all hers. I held the dildo up for her to take, "Pull your dress down and wipe it off on your nipples while I clean your pussy."

I watched Betty do just that, a slight moan as the veined dildo went across her sensitive nipples. "I'll lick them off later."

OH GOD, MY BOOBS COVERED WITH MY CUM FOR HANK TO LICK OFF! FFUUUCCCKKKKKK!

Oh so slutty. Hank looking up from between my thighs as I wipe my cum on my nipples. I look down quickly as I feel the cool liquid on my nipple. Creamy like his cum, but not as thick. But a WHOLE lot more than when he wipes his face on my nipples.

"Oh now that looks HOT! I may have to leave it on them until late break. But then by that time they will have dried so it will take just that much more to clean them off."

There was a small tremble go through her body. "Hmmm a good thought evidentially. But now back to the main problem. A pussy that's foaming at the mouth so to speak."

I pointed my cell phone back down at her gaping pussy, all creamy, then took a quick lick from base to clit.

Betty let out a little screech and grabbed a couple of clean shop towels and bit down on them wide eyed. I gave her another quick lick making her jump. Just as she was breathing again I licked a third time. She about came up off the cabinets.

I feinted at licking her again as she stared at me, preparing herself for another onslaught.

After the third fake out she spit out the towels and reached for me head, "EAT MY FUCKING CUNT!" She growled as she pushed my head between her thighs.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and being ornery I did just that... before she could put the towels back in her mouth.

There was an abbreviated scream before they made it, and then a spasming woman clamped her legs around my head. Even biting down on the towels didn't totally muffle those screams. Mmmmmm, but she sure was delicious. Thicker and creamier than I had ever tasted her. Concentrated from all her little orgasms of the night.

And just when she thought she was done I cheated this time. I grabbed the base of her plug and worked it in and out of her ass as I sucked on her clit.

Her legs shot out straight locking me between her thighs as she squirted in my mouth. Four of five decent squirts before collapsing.

I let her fall back like that, passed out with her dress around her middle. I tucked a few of the shop towels under her butt, then slowly went up her body with my cell phone, taking in her hard nipples covered in her own cum. Back down to her splayed legs, her inner lips still a dark purple setting off her cum still dribbling from her pussy and puddling on the red shop towels.

I was ornery, I wiped a bit more of her cum dribbling from her pussy and swiped it onto her nipples giving me just that much more to lick off later. Betty started to come to as I was getting ready to do the second nipple.

She watched me wipe my finger between her spread legs and bring it to her nipple and wipe more of her cum on it. I only did it twice, bringing the third swipe to my lips and making a production of licking it clean. Betty just sighed watching me do it.

Oh yes I'm a slut. One thousand percent a slut for Hank. I'm so sensitive I could jump to the moon and back, and all I want to do is watch him eat my cum. Watch him wipe it on my boobs to lick off later. Well that and let me suck him deep and blast down my throat.

Hank kept my panties and my dildo. He wrapped them up in a shop towel and tucked them in his little cabinet until we left in the morning.

I did have to chuckle, Betty was weak legged enough she had to use the hand rail going up the stairs, and just moaned when I gave her a bit of an assist cupping her ass.

Hank just cleaned my puss and wiped it all over my nipples. They aren't even dry and I'm already dribbling down to the middle of my thighs.

I made my way back to the high roller area, sloooowly.

"Hey Betty, you okay? You look a bit drained."

I stifled a snicker, you have NO idea what drained means girl. "I'll be okay, it's just been a long day."

"Well you take care. Don't work too hard. Find something with some protein in it to give you some energy and drink it down."

I had to turn and wave her off, she would have thought I was loony from my grin.

"I'll get something in a little while. You go on and give your next break, I'll be fine."

Damn right I'll be fine. In about three hours I'll be on my back with Hank's dick down my throat. I'll get all the protein I can handle.

I watched Betty whenever I could the rest of the night. She slowly got back to somewhere near normal, even with a quick stop in the shop right after shift change.

We ducked back into my workshop and she leaned against the wall grinning at me. "Are they dry?"

Betty grinned and cupped her tits through her dress. "Mostly."

"Show me."

Betty grinned and then reached back to grab the back of her halter, ducking her head to bring it up and over then dropping it to bare her chest.

I leaned in and looked close. "They look delicious."

I leaned closer and took her left nipple in my mouth. Suckling and licking, the delicious flavor of her pussy making it all the more enjoyable. It took me a bit since the edges had dried, but Betty didn't seem to mind from the way she was holding my head to her tit.

FUCK ME! I've dribbled down past my knees now!

I released her nipple with a bit of a pop and looked up at her grinning. "I suppose I should take care of the other one while I'm here."

"Oh definitely."

Do whatever you want with my body Hank, I don't fucking care!

I took her right nipple between my lips, it took a little more with this one, it had dried just a bit more than her left. I had it just about clean when I reached into her dress and cupped her mound and slid my middle finger against her clit.

Betty came a little one as I pulled my finger away just as she came, but it did require her slapping her hand over her mouth to stifle her scream.

When her hand dropped she was panting, "You're gonna... have to help... me up the stairs."

I helped her stand and turn, and cupped her ass bumping the plug in her ass while I did it. "I can live with that."

She just groaned and leaned into me. We got a few looks as we came out of my shop, "She's not feeling too well."

Evidentially Betty looked bad enough for that to be believed.

I got her to the truck and poured her into the passenger seat. Other than the little squeak when she landed on her plug she was out of it for the trip home. She did start to come alive as we went in the house, but still had to have help getting her dress off.

She supervised while I did bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast, LOL the cook was a little... dehydrated?

"Next time we do that, it will have to be somewhere other than work."

I chuckled at that as I served breakfast. As out of it as she had been, she wanted a next time. Can it get any better?

Could I ask Hank to do that? Would he tie me up and use me like the picture on the box? There for him to fuck and play with. Stuff me and fuck me as I screamed in orgasm. Could you scream yourself hoarse from orgasming? GRIN!

I knew Betty was feeling better by bed time. She stacked all the loungers up laid out flat and lay back with her head hanging off the end.

I just stepped to her head and slid slowly down her throat. She closed her eyes and let out a low hum as I did, grasping my hips and controlling the movement. A few shallow thrusts followed by pulling me in deep and holding me there a bit. Just enjoying fucking her own throat with my cock.

But after a few minutes she got a bit impatient, then pushed me off completely and looked up at me as she brought my hands to her tits. "Fuck my throat," she said just before closing her eyes again and tipping her head back.

I drove in a little harder, accompanied by a little squeak as I bottomed out. Again and again, Betty even pushing up to meet my thrusts. But try as I might there is only so long you can look down at a woman trying to grin around you trusting your cock down her throat and seeing it bulge as your balls hit her nose.

Oh yeah, and her nipples turning to diamonds as she arches up and squirts across the deck. Yeah that tends to make a guy blast off down her throat.

I gave her everything I had, and even then as I was softening she pulled me from her mouth and forward to put the last dribbles on her nipples.

One of these days I'm going to keep enough blood in the big brain to remember my cell phone when she does that... yeah right.