My Feather Girl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty teased me with that the next three days, wearing that bunny plug under her dresses while she was on the rag. The tickle of the bunny tail getting her all the more wound up. It was anal and blow jobs for almost a week. Such torture, I tell ya!

___

Right now we're on a nice cruise fucking our brains out whenever we get the chance. From the howling, Gregory and Mei Linn are following suit next door.

Gregory stayed true to his wife all through her treatment. But six months after Mei Linn's birthday surprise to Gregory his wife succumbed to ovarian cancer. It was not caught in time, she was stage IV when it was diagnosed.

In many ways I think it was the relationship with Mei Linn, before and after her diagnosis, that kept him sane after all those years of 'co-habitating' with his virtually sexless wife.

It's still taken all this time to begin to bring him out of his funk after her death, and the girls are going whole hog on this trip to do it.

Of course it's the middle of summer so Betty and Mei Linn get to wear the sheerest outfits as they can get away with. Now on the boat they have to wear something that at least attempts to cover nipples and pussy unless we're up on the topless deck. And the girls are getting pretty good at stretching the definition of 'attempts' the way they keep popping out of whatever they are wearing.

Betty just grins at the guys all trying to take a peek at her lying out in one of those day glow micro bikini bottoms with the tuck in her slit. She snickers when the occasional lady takes an interest in me in that damn little pouch. She knows I can't stay in it when she oils up like that!

Mei Linn goes the opposite direction in a light tan one that looks like she's naked with a tan line. Gregory at least gets to wear something close to a Speedo.

But on shore they are wearing pretty sheer outfits and painted nipples. Hell the one evening into town they wore what amounted to sheer ponchos, only the edges and collars were solid with a few little dabs of paint on nipples and pussies. And then I was holding her leash attached to Betty's collar. On the walk back to the boat she unclipped it from her collar and clipped it to the ring plug in her ass. I was raped when we got back to the room, well right after I was dragged to the railing and was forced to fuck her to a screaming orgasm to the enjoyment of all around us from the applause.

Mei Linn again went the other way for her ass man and just grinned when she had Gregory put her butt plug in, a long stainless triple ripple one with a decent handle for fucking her ass with the plug. She wiggled the handle at him all night and especially when she lifted her poncho and wiggled her ass partly bent over. He cornered her several times and quickly made her cum fucking her ass with the plug just for teasing him. She looked so put out to be dribbling down her thighs.

Grand Cayman was nice, we got married. FOR REAL! Betty set it up all ahead of time. We dashed off the boat before Mei Linn and Gregory got out of bed, grabbed the paperwork, then on to the church. We have the official paperwork, but with the ceremony out here no one at home will ever know until we tell them.

Mei Linn and Gregory met us on the beach later. They thought it was all for play and took some of the loveliest beach wedding pictures you could ever imagine, Betty in a lovely white lace dress and me in a white suit and black tie. Then there was the set of Betty in a micro white bikini and veil and me in a black silk top hat, black pouch thong, and matching bow tie.

The last sets were the best in my opinion. The set of Betty in just her veil and me in my top hat, her one hand covering my cock and my arm wrapped around her covering her tits but letting a nipple poke through my fingers if you look closely. Her legs crossed just enough to hide her pussy. That was followed by her holding my hard cock straight out while my arm was under her tits cupping one as she stood with legs spread letting her dripping pussy show.

The last sets we had to snap some location pics and photo shop them as we ran out of daylight and time before the boat left. We did manage to at least get the two of her ass. The one with the white cheek spreader plug with 'Just Married' printed on it above her gaping and dribbling pussy with the sunset between her thighs. I personally like the one just like it but with a 'Just Married' sign hanging from the white plug as her pussy dripped the best.

The front pics in her veil with her pussy dribbling down her thighs, her cum covered tits, and of course her on her back with her veil out like a halo and my cum on her face and tits after fucking her throat we had to photo shop in. It took SEVERAL tries at getting the pictures JUUUUST RIGHT for those for some reason.

I love the one of me stuffed down her throat and a dreamy look on her face. Mei Linn insisted on that one bless her heart. Betty's favorite is an almost profile of her cum covered tit and a drop of cum almost ready to drop from the tip of her nipple. She got a poster made of that one and put it on the wall at the foot of the bed.

Betty was ornery, she sent a copy of the micro bikini and hand covered wedding pictures along with a fancy announcement to Zack in prison about a month before he got out.

'Hey Zack, thought I'd drop you one last letter before you got out, wasn't sure how to get ahold of you after you are released. I know Bubba said he was going to miss his 'wife' after all the years you two spent together in that nice cozy cell.

Anyway, since you weren't able to attend the wedding I thought I'd send you these.

Betty.'

I came thiiiis close to adding the one Hank took looking down at my cum covered boobs with his dick between my smiling lips.

___

DAMN SHE'S GORGEOUS!

I don't care if she thinks she looks like she swallowed a bowling ball. She does grin and moan when I stroke her belly, and she giggles at the customers that gawk at her legs when they stick out the slits in her dress held open by her belly. And there have even been a few spit drinks when someone gets a hint of shaved pussy the way her belly holds her dress out.

She pouts that with her belly she can't wear her tops loose and flash her tits like she used to, she is however quite pleased that they are filling in a little.

I could be a decent B cup if I actually wore a bra!

About six months ago we got the break we had been waiting for with a little help from Mei Linn. Betty told her in confidence that we were actually married on the cruise while in Grand Cayman, but couldn't come clean with a US marriage until we could do something about our positions if we wanted to stay with the same casino.

Since Betty was adored by both slot and table players in the high dollar area, the casino 'decided' to create a High Dollar Concierge position that was technically not a part of the slot department. That allowed us to officially get married in the US. We had quite the traditional wedding. And of course her sister and both spouses attended. Her mother was at least starting to thaw to the idea since they were talking about both women having grandbabies.

To keep our parents happy we did have separate rooms for the night before the wedding, they just had connecting doors.

I mean how else was a guy to shave his bride bare, give her her enemas, and get her all trussed up in her cupless corset and help her with her stockings and garters. And not to mention the fucking her hard and long before filling her ass. putting the huge white 'just married' cheek spreader plug in, the white enamel clinking pussy toys, and don't forget tying nice white bows behind her gloss white nipple rings.

I know Mei Linn wanted to help me with this, but I can't help wanting Hank to get me ready. Seeing the desire in his eyes as he gets me ready for him. Boobs, cunt, and ass available for him to do with as he pleases. The way he touches me as he does my stockings. Teasing my thighs as he does my garters.

Even having just filled my ass he's already getting firm from playing with me. And even with him licking my cum from my thighs we're going to have to use the shower to get the stockings off the way I'm dribbling. Could we get it past my knees again when he fills my cunt after the ceremony? SSSLLLUUUUTTT!!

If I didn't know mom would freak, I'd go down the aisle without the dress covering up Hank's cum on my body! Hell I'd do the ring plug and a leash walking down the aisle for the way he fucked me on the cruise!

She did her hair and put makeup on, pulled her above the elbow gloves on and got her strapless dress almost in place while I recovered. She was rather insistent that when she went down the aisle in addition to the load in her ass she had to have my cum on her tits and dripping into her cleavage. Nothing like having the bride on her knees with her dress pulled down before the wedding.

God I am soooo bad. Sometimes I think I like having Hanks cum on my boobs more than I like it in my cunt or ass. But then again it is a whole lot easier to lick it up from here than from between my legs! And I do cum a little more when that first hot shot of cream hits my boobs. Yeah, I'm addicted! GRIN!

Afterward she merely bent over in the cloak room and lifted the back of her dress for me to fuck her pussy. That large egg in her pussy along the bottom of my cock just setting me off, she grinned hoping no one heard the two little balls clanking like mad as we fucked!

She still giggles about the rush of cum that ran down her leg when she tossed the bouquet to Mei Linn. Gregory just hung his head. I'm certain Mei Linn will give him one of her signature deep throat blow jobs to convince him it's okay. That or she'll just force him to eat her to a screaming orgasm on their Saturday run.

Mei Linn somehow managed to convince him to take her on his Saturday runs for all this time, and now he may have to keep right on doing it. She gets an ornery grin when she says she has plans for his Saturdays when he retires next year. She's been hinting at buying an old mail truck and putting some large rings on the inside... poor man. I knew I shouldn't have told her about the origins of Betty's special table.

We timed the wedding to be in her fertile period. I fucked her pussy every chance I got that week. We're pretty damn certain she got pregnant then. She grins when she thinks about possibly of already having been pregnant when she walked down the aisle.

___

Sarra Linn turned seventeen months yesterday. Betty is almost back to her radiant pre-pregnancy youth. She grumbles a bit at her figure after having the baby, I just grin.

She still has just a little bit of a tummy bulge, but only if you're looking for it. Her tits went back to almost as small as she was before she got pregnant but not quite. She says she's sagging, I say they've settled a little. Not much, but enough that when she pulls her top down under her tits it has enough to hook on to stay there.

She didn't stay up at her full milk filled C cup, but a nice small B does look hot on her. And she does grin at how dark her nipples are now. They also firmed up when she was nursing so she now has two delicious little points for me to enjoy. That and the little bit of 'settlement' give her dark pokies the most delicious bounce and swing even before she tries to intentionally make them bounce since she still doesn't wear a bra unless she has to.

"Do you think the boys will fuck us while we're in a sixty nine?"

"We could get matching plugs and find out."

"Like there is a plug you don't own."

Mei Linn giggled, "And yet since that first day on your deck I haven't touched a single one as it went in my ass."

We looked at each other grinning. "SLUT" we called out while high fiving!

Mei Linn and Betty are hinting they want to both be pregnant at the same time this time around. She giggles when she teases me she needs to get pregnant again so she can squirt me with her milk... Ornery women!

--

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Before I let you at it, I want to mention two of what I consider to be some of the best authors on this site.

If you are into SciFi, please take a look at Tefler. He has a wonderful series that will captivate you.

If Who Dunnit's are your kryptonite, then WifeWatchman is the one to read. I will warn some of you snowflakes. The truth of the liberal politicians and media bias mixed with a heavy dose of incest/taboo will evaporate you in the blink of an eye.

A word of warning for both authors. If you have not read them yet, plan on little sleep and seriously thinking of calling in sick as you binge read them. They are the main cause of the hiccups in my writing time when they come out with something new.