My Feather Girl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to play with her puss, but it was already occupied by Maddy's fingers so I had to settle for playing and lightly pinching her clit. Turning to let my weight come down on my mouth around her nipple as I pressed the heel of my hand against her mound and diddled her clit like a mad woman.

A few spasms later Francine arched up and screamed to the hills then collapsed.

"Damn..." I heard a man's voice I didn't recognize at first. Maddy and I looked over our shoulders to see Gregory standing there with our mail in his hands, mouth open, staring at our asses and probably our fingers in Francine.

I rolled back to my knees pushing my ass out momentarily before standing up and licking my fingers off. Maddy snickered softly and stuck her butt out repositioning herself on top of Francine, then rolled them on to their sides... with Francine's butt pointed right at Gregory.

I walked slowly swinging my hips as much as I could while Maddy groped and squeezed Francine's ass making her groan some more, still mostly out of it from her orgasms.

"Hi Gregory," taking our mail from his hand, his eyes still glued to Maddy and Francine making out less than ten feet in front of him.

He gulped, looked at me, back at them, grinned like his face was going to break and walked back to his truck glancing over his shoulder as much as he could. He sat there a moment then started his truck and left waving... and still grinning.

I saw Hank, looking at them and doing his best to look at me too.

"They do look good don't they?" I said softly in his ear before dropping to my knees and pulling his boxers down. A MUCH more difficult task with his raging hard on.

I took a few licks making him jump. Then I sloooowly took him in my mouth. Holding him against my throat for a few seconds then back out to lick around the head.

"What's worse Hank, watching them make out, or thinking about what Maddy said about Francine's puss?"

Hank twitched between my lips, that answered that.

I swiveled the chair sideways so we both could see as I stroked his dick. "Wouldn't that be just terrible," I said a bit louder. "Seeing Maddy get up on her knees to lick Francine. Having to decide on looking at her glistening sloppy wet puss just beckoning you, or imaging what her tongue is doing in Francine's puss."

Maddy heard me and was kissing her way down Francines body as she rolled her to her back.

"Oh fuckkk," Francine groaned out as Maddy's lips made contact with her inflamed puss, sooo lovely, sooo wet. Maddy's ass high in the air putting her own sloppy puss there for the taking.

Maddy shifted just enough for her close hand to come up and spread Francine's lips letting us see just a little of what they were doing while her far hand was snaking under for other pleasures. From the pistoning action and the screech from Francine I would bet they were nicely busy in Francine's puss.

I took Hank in as far as I could, trying to work the head of his dick into my throat and wishing I could take him in comlpetely while on my knees.

I popped off and slowly licked up the bottom of his dick making him twitch, then slowly stroked him. "Or are you wishing that was me over there. My face buried in some hot babes cunt while my ass was in the air ready for you."

He spasmed in my hand and leaked a bit more pre-cum that I HAD to lick off.

"What would you do with my ass in the air in heat like that? Would you shove your thumb in my ass for a good hand hold while you ravaged my cunt, or would you just grab my ass and shove that dick in there and unload in me?"

Hank roared and grabbed my head, taking my mouth and a bit of my throat and I was in heaven. Hearing Francine scream in the background as Hank took me and filled me. Cumming so hard and fast I couldn't swallow it all. Little bits here and there dribbling out the corner of my mouth and on my boobs as I shoved three fingers in my cunt and squirted all over the deck while screaming around his still pulsing dick...

I was barely propped against Hank's leg, his soft dick hanging down between his legs and ready to drop some of that delicious cum. I rolled my head enough to be able to lift it to my lips and lick it off sighing.

I turned when Maddy giggled, lying with her head on Francine's sprawled thighs, both shiny with Francine's juices. Maddy crawled the four feet to be beside me, then looked down at Hank's cum on my boobs.

I just smiled and turned a bit letting her have access to my boobs. The feeling of her warm tongue and lips on my nipples made me groan and put my hand behind her head to keep her there.

She made a few nice sucks on my nipple, then licked her way across my chest to my other nipple making my cunt ache.

She licked up my chest, then looked at a dribble at the corner of my mouth. I smiled and turned my cheek.

Maddy licked the edge of my mouth, but the second lick went all the way to my lips and between them. Planting her lips on mine and invading my mouth in search of more.

I wrapped my arms around her and shared one of the warmest most sensual kisses with a woman I had had to date. Her hand going to my boob as mine went to hers, a mutual sigh as we each pinched a nipple.

She broke the kiss and smiled, 'tasty' she mouthed and grinned. I just grinned and leaned to Hank's dick as it was going to drip again.

I took it between my lips to catch the drop, then turned back smiling. "Addicting is more like it," I said softly.

Francine was showing signs of life and Maddy crawled back over to her as Hank was regaining consciousness.

We all cuddled and played a bit over the next hour or so, all sense of embarrassment totally gone.

We did make them reciprocate later though. Hank on the floor with me squatted over him and Francine head to head with him and Maddy on her face.

Looking down and feeling Hank devour my cunt as Francine did the same to Maddy. Going back and forth watching Hank and then Francine. Maddy leaning in to kiss me as I began to cum, screaming in orgasm in her mouth as Hank put his finger in my ass driving me over the edge...

I grinned at what Tarra had said as I kneeled between Hanks legs watching them get dressed. In the right situation I can enjoy being with a woman.

Sometimes it's good to be a horny slutty cunt!

After that first weekend it was kinda fun oiling Betty's chest right beside Maddy oiling Francine. And when we sunk down to lick our spouses' pussies to orgasm was never a contest to see who could get who to scream the loudest, no never.

That next week Betty came to me with the box from her cheek spreader.

"Hank, honey darling dear."

I dropped my hand to her bare mound and slipped my finger into what I knew was going to be a sloppy wet pussy from the way she was asking. "What?"

"Is it possible... I mean... can you..."

I nipped at her neck to shorten the question.

"Can you make something like this?" showing me the box cover.

She showed me the box cover, a woman up on a rack of some kind with her knees tied up close to her hanging tits, her cheeks red from a light whipping, that huge plug in her ass and her pussy spreading all on its own. Bent over the rack with strings tied to her nipples stretching them out to an obscenely erotic angle.

"I don't know if I could do that to you."

Well not all of it. Just where you could take me any way you want.

Betty grinned and sighed. "Not all of it. Just part of it... so I could..."

"Part of it?" I asked getting a good grip on her ass and circling her rosebud with my fingertip.

"Mmmm, yeah. So I could see you when you take me like that."

"So no whipping?"

"NO!" she answered quickly. "But um... you could tie me up a little... if you wanted to that is."

I was getting hard in spite of myself. "Be my little sex slave huh? Like running around in your feather girl outfit on display for the guys to ogle?"

Betty just groaned and dropped to her knees fishing my now very firm cock out of my slacks.

Betty sucked me down twice before I was too hard for her to do it again, but the mad cock sucker on her knees and the box cover in my hand from her asking... FUCKKKK!" I bellowed as I unloaded in her mouth.

The frame on the box was a steel tube thing with those screw joint couplers. Pretty high up in the air and not right for fucking. I wound up making what looked like a spread legged end table with no center panel. The rope loops for her ankles were long enough to be pulled lose if she needed to, but the holes for the rope were small enough to hold them in place if she didn't. The loops for her hands were just that, she had to put her hands through and hold the base herself. She broke the first two sets of hand loops until I put heavier rope in them.

She grinned until I thought her cheeks would hurt as she lay over it so I could get the mirror angle for her to watch my cock enter her just right. It had to be back far enough so she could watch my cock go in her ass.

"Once more Hank, just put your dick in my ass and fuck me one more time... I just love squirting your balls! The weird part was since I was slightly head down, the last bit of my squirting ran up my belly. I could literally watch my cum running up my body like I imagined Hank's doing in my ass!

Francine and Betty both love her little padded frame. The first time I fucked Betty's ass on it and Francine saw her squirt she raped Maddy right in front of us. Later I got to have Betty grinding on my cock when Maddy strapped Francine on it and ate her to six orgasms before she passed out.

I also found out just what kind of women we were attracting. I don't mean that in a bad way, just surprising. Maddy it turned out was the head of the marketing department, hence the shiny Beemer. Francine the housekeeping manager. Among the part time group were several executive secretaries and a few other department managers or assistant managers. All too worried about their position to lay themselves out at a 'public' nude beach. Teasing us here at the house with spouses and boyfriends looking on was PERFECTLY okay though.

It was really terrible the last weekend of August, we had six couples and four more solo ladies. It was wall to wall naked women. Oiled tits and ass pointed every direction possible and it was impossible to maneuver around on the deck without brushing against someone. I had to go inside when I saw several of the ladies doing it on purpose, stopping and sawing tits and shaved pussies back and forth as one came from the buffet as the other went up to it.

Betty snickered and followed me in. I was just unloading down her throat when two of the solo girls came around the corner, the one behind reaching around to grope the others tits. "You coulda shared some of that."

Betty grinned with a mouthful and dribbled my last shot across her nipple, "Maybe later," then wiped it up and licked her finger clean. She left me standing there with my cock hanging out as she went past them and gave them each a quick peck on the cheek.

Mine, alllll mine!

Several of the lovely ladies were much older than us, and naked they showed it a bit more, but not bad considering. And even the older ones must have been a little more 'free spirited'. In all the visits I didn't see one hairy natural bush hiding a pussy. They were all shaved lips with at most a healthy landing strip. I did chuckle at Claude's executive secretary. A silver fox with equally silver and neatly trimmed landing strip! She hinted she knew if he was a boxer or a briefs kind of guy... LOL

And of course Gregory just hated all the extra scenery. They took turns teasing him and wiggling their butts as they walked away. There were a few lesbian pairs beside Maddy and Francine that enjoyed coming out where they could stroke and touch without being kicked off the beach.

Me and a few husbands / boyfriends just hated to watch them oiling and feeling each other up as outnumbered as we were. There were even a few screaming orgasms from getting pussies fingered but who's counting. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Maddy and Francine never got into it unless it was just us four, and Francine would never even get down to her 'two piece' with others around getting naked.

Hell Juanita and her husband even made the trek on a couple of Saturdays! That was a real eye opener! Huge chested like Shauntane, but NO nipples. Well no nipples in my book. Her areola had to be at least three inches across, but only a slight pimple in the middle like a mini chocolate chip for a nipple and then only when she got out of the pool. Too many years of being trained into hiding by padded and shaped bras I guess.

Oh yeah, the pool. With all the lovely NAKED OILED ladies around Betty managed to talk me into postponing the purchase of her glass dining room table to get a pool. We found one at one of the department stores on sale, a twenty foot model, one of those blue things that had a ring of air at the top to keep it up.

Watching wet women climb that ladder and then turn around with hanging tits at the top was just pure torture that I was forced to endure. Watching drops fall from hard nipples and pussy lips... DAMN!

Seeing Betty and a few of her band of torturers lying on air mattresses, oiled tits in the air with legs dangling over the sides and legs spread just enough to coax their pussies to open just slightly. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!

And lying around on those same an air mattress when it was just the two of us was almost as bad. Pulling myself up and between Betty's spread legs to devour her pussy was lovely, her screams just that much louder reflecting off the water.

Our other semi regular visitor was just divine to look at. Petite little Mei Linn. The cutest little Korean woman you could ever picture. Short straight black hair, even the hair on little landing strip above her pussy was straight. Her tits and nipples were a work of art. They looked like someone had taken the tip of a 105mm shell and put a Rolo on the tip. Standing almost straight out from her chest and just made for nibbling on. A trim waist down to the lovely mound with that narrow strip. Her skin tone on her mound just a shade darker than her skin, but not dark enough to look like she had permanent five o'clock shadow. Just enough to draw your eye to it.

That topped a wonderful keyhole and some legs to die for. When I first saw her naked standing on tip toes stretching after peeling her clothes off I thought someone had invited one of their model friends over, not the head of the HR department! Her driver's license may have said forty three, but her body screamed twenty three. Her husband was a fool to trade her in on a co-ed.

___

The Saturday after the Fourth of July weekend was a wild one. Gregory's birthday was that week. Several of the ladies on his route were also part of Linda's conspiracy. They had a bit of a tradition, a sexy naughty tradition. For that week, and that week only, one per day. When Gregory came to deliver their mail they would be on the front porch, sitting on a lawn chair, or how ever it worked for their location, with her legs up and spread. Oh yeah, and sliding a dildo or vibrator in and out of their pussies masturbating until Gregory whipped his out and they got off together.

That got a bit of a kink in it at our pace, pun intended. Betty had decided to go along, with my permission of course. But two of the other ladies, Mei Linn and Rachael, had found out about the tease when Betty had to explain why there was no naked sunbathing that weekend, and decided to join in since it would be the last of the week for him. Kinda send him off with a bang.

Rachael was a natural born tease and loved the effect her body had on guys. Even if her tits were aftermarket they weren't bad.

"You guys sure about this?"

"What's not to be sure about?" Rachael asked bouncing her silicone. I mean they weren't totally obnoxious, but she had them over done and you could easily make out the ridge between her natural boob and the implant when she was naked. That didn't stop the guys from ogling her boobs when she was dressed though.

"Hell yes!" Mei Linn grinned. She turned and stuck her butt out and spread her cheek. "I even got a 'Happy Birthday' butt plug just for the occasion. Watching a live pecker stroke off is better than internet porn any day!"

We had just laid back getting started, Rachael having to lube her puss so I'm not sure how really into this she actually was.

I about choked when Mei Linn put her ankles behind her shoulders, and she was sloppy juicy already from the sounds of her driving that dildo in her puss.

She just stared at Gregory's crotch when he walked up to the deck.

When Gregory got there the girls had already started. Betty and Rachael kicked back with a couple of nice dildos. You could almost make out Betty's green plug if you looked. Mei Linn on the other hand was going to town with her ankles hooked behind her shoulders. One hand driving the dildo in her pussy hard and deep and sloppy, the other hand squeezing her spread ass and bumping her 'happy birthday' plug with accompanying twitches.

Betty and Rachael were just enjoying themselves, but Mei Linn had tunnel vision on Gregory's cock and was matching him stroke for stroke with her dildo. Driving it in with a bottoming out grunt when Gregory's hand went to the base of his cock.

Hell I was about ready to yank Betty's dildo from her pussy and finish her off myself from watching Mei Linn!

Things were going according to plan until Mei Linn couldn't take it and jumped up about the time Gregory was going to cum and swallowed him down whole. She kept pumping and sucking until she had every drop while pumping that dildo in and out of her sloppy pussy cumming around it and screaming around his cock.

She knelt there a bit recovering with his cock between her lips while slowly rising and falling on the dildo still deep in her pussy. "If Slick Willie and Hildabeast can say him having an intern on her knees in the White House isn't sex but just stress relief, so can we," she said softly after she pulled off and settled down as far as she could on the dildo.

She groaned as she rose from the dildo. Gregory was 'forced' to clean her pussy after that. He really put up quite a fight as she put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to her sloppy pussy. I swear he resisted for quite a while, it had to be at least two seconds I swear!

She just grins when she asks him if he needs some stress relief when he comes around. Although from his bellowing and her screams I'm not sure who's relieving who's stress. But whoever is on the receiving end sure seems to be enjoying it!

He now keeps an extra shirt in his truck. Mei Linn likes to ride around and 'help' him with his deliveries. The shirt is the only thing she wears. She complains that she can't get down and suck his cock while he drives with the shelf on the l side, but it does work nicely to lean back and allow him to eat her pussy during breaks though.

# # # # #

It's been a year and a half since we moved down south. So much of a whirlwind since meeting Chester and Linda. Get togethers at their place with a more senior and sedate crowd. From just general gatherings with the men all dressed and the women naked, or at least almost, to a few 'fancy' occasions, usually with a bit of a theme. Linda loves theme get togethers.

I particularly enjoyed the old fashioned slut dinner party. All the ladies in some type of servants costume but with all the important bits bare and accessible. It rated right up there with the elegant party. All the ladies dressed in something fancy, but totally sheer. All the stitching and such with dangling jewelry right behind it.

Compared that to the casino crowd at our place, who could forget the Easter party with the girls and their ears all looking like playboy bunnies in half cup or cupless corsets. Betty and Jennifer and Mei Linn teasing the guys with bunny tail butt plugs instead of stuck to their lower backs above their crack.