My First Bisexual Experience

Story Info
Travis and Carl cross the line, exploring their bisexuality.
7.7k words
4.8
12.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

It was a special time for Carl and Travis. They had a mind-blowing threesome with the hottest girl on campus. and they lost their anal virginity to each other.

All characters engaged in any sexual activity are at least 18.

My first true bisexual experience is still one of my hottest memories. I say "first true experience" because it was the first real bisexual thing I did. I'd fantasized about it. Until that experience, my basketball teammate, Hank, was the closest I came. He and I were 18 years old seniors.

I pushed those thoughts away. I convinced myself that my fascination with cocks was because I had a big one. Several guys in the locker room good-naturedly commented on my dick. In retrospect, some with more than a casual interest. Hank was the only one who pursued that interest.

We frequently eyed each other in the showers, and I suspected he was interested. However, we were both reluctant to make the first move. If one of us were wrong about the other, the talk would roar around school like a moon-bound rocket.

One day we were the last ones leaving the shower after practice. We later admit we lingered, hoping to spend time together.

"Wow, that was a brutal practice," Hank said, lathering up in the shower.

He had a sizeable cock, probably at least seven inches, with the girth of a Polish sausage.

"Yeah! The coach was really pissed off at us for blowing that game against Centerville."

We were next to each other in the showers. I noticed that his cock was semi-hard, as was mine. I wanted to touch it, to see how it felt, but I was afraid to make the first move.

Then Hank dropped his soap. He slipped and fell on his butt when he squatted to pick it up. I laughed at him for his clumsiness and offered my hand to him to help him get up. Instead, he pulled me down because I was laughing at him. We tussled on the shower floor a bit, as boys will do.

I was acutely aware we were naked. As we wrestled, our hands were touching our naked bodies.

His cock hardened, as did mine, as we rolled around on the shower floor. The shower wall brought us up short, and we sat against it under the hot water, laughing and catching our breath. I recall looking over and seeing his cock was hard and sticking out like a flagpole.

"You had better holster that weapon before you hurt somebody," I said, pointing at his cock.

"You should talk! You're sticking out like a flagpole!"

Hank impulsively reached over and slapped my cock. Outraged, playful, and, yes, aroused, I slapped his cock back. I'm not sure which of us stopped the playful slaps and graduated to stroking each other's tool as we sat on the shower floor with the water streaming over us.

"We should stop before someone catches us," I gasped, stroking his dick.

"I know, I know, but this feels so good! I've wanted to do this forever but feared what you might say."

He turned partially to face me and added his other hand to stroking my cock.

"It takes two hands to handle a whopper," he laughed.

The feeling was exquisite. My anus flexed, and my hips pumped as he leaned toward me, gently stroking. I was using just one hand on his.

"Maybe it's like girls' tits. Anything more than a mouthful is wasted."

There was a pregnant silence as we contemplated what I said. Again we both wanted to do it but were afraid to make the first move. I took a deep breath, leaned down, and pulled his cock toward my mouth. For a few halcyon moments, I had a cock in my mouth.

Hank leaned back against the shower, closed his eyes, and rested his hand on my head. Clumsy, inexperienced, and scared to death, I bobbed eagerly on my first cock.

We heard the locker room door open as his precum filled my mouth. We bolted to our feet, our hearts pounding.

It was the custodian. He gave us a curious look and smirked.

"I need to clean up. You guys have to get out of here."

We dressed hurriedly and left. There was no follow-up to that time. We tended to avoid each other from then on. Nearly getting caught destroyed our nerve to do anything like that again. However, I did taste Hanks's precum, and that taste stayed with me!

We probably would have done more, but he moved away that summer. I didn't count fantasizing and early teen experimentation as bisexual activity. Nope, I was solidly straight.

I first had sex with a girl later in my senior year in high school. My buddies and I had been talking about sex for a while. I wanted to do it but hadn't sealed the deal until that night after a high school dance.

Her name was Susan Hanks. She was a tall, angular girl with slim hips and big jugs. In the parlance of the time, we were dating.

Her parents were liberal and allowed us to study in their basement rec room. Inevitably those study sessions turned into groping sessions. Over time we got as far as her stroking my cock while I pushed her sweater up and cucked her nipple.

Any noise would cause us to jump apart and bury our faces in our books.

The dance was just before Spring break. Susan and knew were going to fuck it was just a matter of when and where.

When was after the dance in the back seat of my father's old Chevy. Where was in the woods next to a small pond. Susan was the first woman I saw naked and who saw me naked. It was both of our first time, and there was more sweating and feeling than actual fucking.

I guess I did a good job on her because other girls showed interest in me.

People said I was cute, with an afro fade, grey eyes, and an athletic build. I had the reputation of a "Boy Scout" type..a black boy scout!. After that first time, pussy came my way regularly, and I took advantage of it.

Still, In my private moments, I wondered why guys turned me on. At least, it seemed like they did.

I played sports, primarily baseball and basketball. So, I was used to being around naked guys in the locker room. And honestly, it excited me.

I told myself it was just the male camaraderie...the "being buddies" with guys that I enjoyed, and that nudity in the locker room and locker room talk was just part of that closeness.

But sometimes, at night, my mind wandered back to the locker room, and I contemplated the various bodies I'd seen especially the penises. Some of the guys had nice cocks dangling between their thighs.

But why did I notice that, I asked myself? I was a guy, and I liked tits and pussy. I wasn't supposed to be thinking about dicks.

But I did. A lot!

Occasionally I'd masturbate to porn on the Internet. I particularly liked the back shots of a cock penetrating a pussy. I'd bust my nut watching a stiff dick penetrating a creaming cunt. That was OK. I mean, it was heterosexual fucking I was imagining. No harm done.

In my freshman year in college, an incident made me realize that I was, at a minimum, bisexual.

One of my new acquaintances was on the school's basketball team. I tried out but needed to be better to make the team. but I played many pick-up games and met him through a mutual friend.

Carl was outgoing, blue-eyed, blond, and gorgeous. He made you feel comfortable, like you'd known him forever. He loved to have fun and was always smiling. We'd already hung out with other friends several times that Fall but still didn't know each other well.

I enjoyed hanging out with Carl in part, I confess, because he was hot. He was about 6 foot, 200 pounds, with blond hair and freckled skin. He had a lean, athletic build, a killer smile, and loads of charisma. He enjoyed talking about sex, which was a major turn-on for me. I got off talking about my sexual exploits sex with another guy.

One Tuesday night, Carl and I were bored and looking for something to do. All the other guys in our usual group had upcoming tests or papers due. Carl and I had nothing going on, so we headed to a local bar to shoot pool.

Of course, we were 18 and underage, but this place didn't check IDs as long as you weren't causing a scene. We'd had a couple of pitchers of beer and were laughing and kidding around while shooting pool when this girl asked if she could join us. She was about our age and built like the proverbial brick shithouse.

She was watching us and would smile when either of us looked in her direction. She was fairly tall, probably 5'8", with long brown hair and a cute smile. I'd never seen her before...I'm sure I would have noticed her. She had a nice body and was nicely displayed in a tight T-shirt and shorts.

Finally, she asked if she could join us in shooting pool.

"Sure, you can join us," Carl smiled, glancing at me and winking. "I'm Carl, and this is Travis."

I nodded and smiled.

"I'm April," she said. "I was waiting for a friend who just called and said she wasn't coming, and I need a drink and a game of pool." She flashed a beautiful smile with white even teeth and natural coral lips.

"Good to meet you," I said in my friendliest tone.

The evening progressed with more pitchers of beer, more pool, and more laughing and joking.

April was also a student at our university--a sophomore--but lived off-campus. Her friend was supposed to meet her for a beer. However, she and her boyfriend had a fight and decided not to go out. Our good fortune, as it turned out.

We laughed more as we drank more, and the joking took a sexual turn. She suggestively stroked her pool cue several times, arching her eyebrows while smiling at me.

I took the bait. I began to stand closer to her and casually rubbed her arm while we talked between shots. I swear she intentionally nudged my crotch with her ass several times while bending over to take a shot.

Carl was also flirting with her, but it didn't bother me. Somewhere close to midnight, she said,

"Guys, I don't normally invite strangers to my apartment, but you don't feel like strangers. Let's go back to my place."

Carl and I looked at each other.

"What the hell...sounds good to me," Carl said.

None of us should have driven as much as we had drank, but somebody had to, so I did, the folly of youth. Carl and April sat in the backseat, making out.

Fortunately, it was a short drive. April lived in a complex of duplexes with a central parking area We got out and went inside.

Her apartment was small but neat. She went straight through the living room to her bedroom, turned on a lamp beside her bed, and pulled Carl along by his hand. If I'd been sober, I'm sure I would have sat on the sofa or maybe even stayed in the car, but I wasn't sober. I was buzzed, I was horny, and I was curious about her intentions.

She sat on the edge of her bed, and Carl sat beside her. They began kissing deeply again as I stood in the doorway and watched.

Carl's hands were roaming over her arms and back. April's hands were pressing on Carl's chest. Carl cupped and squeezed her breast, and she moaned softly.

The boy was moving quickly. I was still standing there, turned on but unsure what to do. Finally, I came to my senses.

"Have fun, guys. I'll catch you later."

"Wait. Come sit down," April said.

"What?" I replied. "Three seems like a crowd, and you're already having fun."

Come here," April said. " I shouldn't admit it, but I've always wanted to do it with two guys at once. I'm not a slut or anything; you're just both so damn cute." And she giggled. "And I'm horny."

"Seriously?" I said, entering the room. My buzzed brain liked the sound of this.

"Carl, I think you've got this under control," I said, but with a question in my voice.

"Dude, it wouldn't be nice to turn a lady down," he replied, smiling,

He began nuzzling her neck like it was no big deal.

I sat on the bed, and she turned and began kissing me. It was a strange turn-on that Carl had just had his tongue in her mouth, and now I was sucking on her tongue.

I caressed her thighs while Carl kissed the back of her neck. He had both hands on her breasts, rubbing and tweaking her nipples. Carl was already lifting her T-shirt off, and I had to stop kissing her as he pulled it over her head.

She was wearing a shiny black bra that was amply full of what were probably 34C breasts. Carl's mouth went to her breasts, kissing and nibbling above her bra line. She threw her head back, sighed, turned, and started kissing me again.

I helped Carl out by unfastening her bra while I kissed her. I think he appreciated that because his mouth went immediately to one of her nipples, teasing and licking it. Her tits were magnificent, large but still small enough to be perky, and her nipples were hard.

As Carl continued kissing them, she reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. Things were moving at light speed. Not that I cared. He helped her finish, revealing a broad, hairless, tanned chest and chiseled abs. He had some of the nicest abs I'd seen.

"Stand up, Travis," she said

Carl had one hand between her legs and was rubbing her cleft. She still wore her shorts, but it felt good as she could not sit still.

She undid my belt, unzipped my jeans, and slid them down my legs, exposing the significant bulge in my boxer briefs.

Carl stopped kissing her breasts to see what she would do next. She wasn't shy at all. She grasped my underwear's waistband and pulled them down quickly. My erection sprang out, and she giggled again.

"Wow! You're huge!"

I stepped out of my jeans and underwear, and she took my dick in her mouth. It's a good eight, maybe nine inches--I've never measured it-- with a bit of a banana curve to it, and she had trouble taking more than half of it in her hungry mouth.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I took off my shirt and stood there, enjoying the sensation of this fine woman sucking my cock, and enjoying even more Carl's expression of lust as he watched her do it. It was weird but exciting being the only one totally naked so far. So now I was an exhibitionist?

"Hell, yeah, man," Carl said, winking at me.

He was pinching a nipple with one hand and still caressing her crotch with the other.

She took my cock out of her mouth and turned back to Carl to kiss him again. He didn't hesitate, despite knowing she had just finished sucking my cock. I wondered if he could taste my precum in her mouth.

She fumbled with his belt. They stood, and he pushed her shorts down while they continued to kiss.

She was working on his zipper when I stepped up behind her and slid her panties down her legs. I embraced her from behind and grabbed her tits with both hands. My erect cock was pressed against the small of her back. Carl stepped back and slid his pants down, revealing his sizable bulge.

She reached out, tugged his boxers down, and Carl's massive boner popped out. His cock was magnificent and as big as mine. It was cut with a large mushroom head, straight as an arrow, and pointed upwards at a 45 angle, engorged and throbbing.

"Oh, yeah," said April, licking her lips in anticipation.

She grasped his dick and started stroking. He was now completely naked except for his thin gold chain.

I had seen pictures of Micelangelo's statue of David. At that moment, Carl reminded me of that statue but with a bigger cock. He was perfectly proportioned and lightly muscled.

April turned a little and now had a dick in each hand.

"You guys are twins," she giggled.

" Can you handle both of these big cocks," Carl said?

He cupped her pussy and pulled her to him.

"Mmmm. Yessss," she replied. "Both of them."

She simultaneously stroked both of our cocks while kissing Carl again. Our hands explored her body. We were drunk, young, horny, and didn't waste much time.

Carl vigorously massaged her clit, and she shuddered when he slid a finger inside. She dropped to her knees, put an arm around each of us, pulled us closer then took our cocks into her mouth. The tips of our very-nearly twin dicks touched as her mouth covered both.

It was like an electric shock and thrilling beyond description to feel my cock rub against Carl's as she simultaneously sucked both of our cocks.. She slobbered on both thick heads and ran her pretty mouth along both shafts as we watched her attack our schlongs. Carl slapped me on my behind. It was as though I had made a winning shot in basketball. It was oddly exciting but strange to have him caressing my butt while April was sucking us.

"This is fucking incredible."

"Yeah, man," I agreed.

She took her mouth off our cocks and stood back up. She kissed Carl and then me.

"Let's fuck," Carl said matter-of-factly. "I want my dick inside you."

"Oh, yes, baby," she moaned.

I couldn't help but like his style.

She climbed on the bed on all fours and pulled me onto the bed by my dick as though it was a handle. I was on my knees, and she began sucking my cock again, licking expertly.

Carl climbed on the bed and positioned himself behind her. He slapped her ass with his dick a couple of times. Carl and I made eye contact as he slipped his fat cock into her tight pussy.

He smiled the biggest smile and gave me a thumbs-up as he began thrusting. This pushed her mouth further down my cock, and she gagged a little.

Carl stared hungrily at my cock as April bobbed up and down on it. This was fucking insane but so damn hot. I couldn't decide what I liked best; April sucking my cock or Carl watching her suck it.

"Suck his fucking cock," Carl said, smacking her ass.

April slobbered furiously on my dick while moaning with Carl's thrusts. Carl fucked her for a while in this position before pulling his wet rigid dick out.

April took her mouth off my dick, rolled on her back, and spread her legs. Carl quickly climbed on top of her, guiding his shaft back into her wet cunt as I sat back and watched in awe.

I had a fantastic view of Carl's muscular ass and strong, lean legs as he pumped into her. What calves he had.

He shifted a little, spread her legs more with his, and began drilling her straight up and down, in and out.

I ogled the underside of his thoroughbred penis as it pumped in and out of her vagina, and his big bull balls slapped against her ass. Carl's ass was incredible, clenching and unclenching as he pounded April. I stroked my cock mesmerized by his big fat dick sliding in and out.

"Fuck me, Carl," she cried. "That feels so good!".

"Yeah, babe," Carl grunted. "Fuck, Travis, she feels so fucking good."

His saying my name while fucking her pulled me out of my trance. I was mesmerized by watching his thick tool slide in and out of her creaming hole.

"Do it, Carl," I encouraged. "Fuck her pussy with that big cock."

Watching his athletic body as he fucked this amazing hottie was a major turn-on. I suddenly realized that I was watching him and not her. And over her back, he was grinning at me as she sucked my cock.

Something passed between us, something I can't describe, but we connected. Later that night, we would explore that connection. At the moment, I thought we were just drunk, enjoying sharing an amazing woman.

You're drunk, I rationalized.

I watched Carl's big rod slide in and out of her pink pussy. It was the most exciting thing I'd ever watched, and I was more turned on than ever.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," gasped Carl as he furiously pounded her.

April was moaning and clawing Carl's back and ass.

I watched his ass, loving the way his ass moved and the ferocity with which he fucked her. I could see his glute muscle tense as he came.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh..." he said, "shit.."

"Yeah, man, fucking cum in her pussy," I yelled. I was like a spectator at a sports event, cheering Carl on.

"Fuuuuckkk," Carl yelled as he came.

I couldn't see him shoot his load because he was buried deep inside her, but his orgasm was obvious.

"Oh, yes, baby," April moaned as Carl squirted inside her.

She was bucking against him furiously. As the intensity of Carl's climax began to wear off, he stopped thrusting and collapsed on top of her, kissing her breasts. She was still bucking against him.

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers