My First Bisexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, I'm almost there," she wailed. "Travis, get up in here!" she demanded. "Finish me...finish me!"

Carl rolled off her, his semi-erect penis flopping wetly against his sexy thigh.

"You heard her, bro," Carl said, "get that big black dick in there."

Carl emphasized his comment by placing his hand on my back and pushing me toward April. This was weird. The thought of being watched while I fucked this hot chick was sexier than I imagined.

She had her legs in the air and was rubbing her clit. Carl's hand slid from my back to my ass as I climbed between her legs. He pressed against my behind as I aimed and slid my dick into her warm, wet hole.

Carl's hand caressing my ass, the feel of her wetness, and the extra lube of Carl's hot cum was a fantastic turn-on. I straightened my body and thrust deeply into her, impaling her with my rigid cock.

"Oh, FUCK," she yelled. "Make me cum," she screamed.

I supported myself on my arms as I fucked like a machine, driving my dick deep and hard into April's pussy. Carl was beside us, his hand stroking my ass and watching us, which made me even harder.

"Oh, shit, you feel good," I breathed.

"Fuck her, dude," Carl said, leaning close to my ear and blowing his hot breath in it. "Fuck that hot pussy. Make her cum."

I was trying, staring at her as I fucked. Her eyes looked from me to Carl, her mouth contorted by moans of pleasure.

"I'm getting there," she said, "Please don't stop! Fuck me harder, Travis!" she commanded. "Rub my pussy, Carl," she said.

Wait. What? I thought in passing as I kept thrusting. Carl's hand slid between our bodies. His thumb rubbed her clit while his forefinger encircled my shaft, stroking it every time I thrust. It was as though he was giving me a handjob.

With his hot breath in my ear, one hand on my ass, his hand stroking my cock, and simultaneously fucking the hottest woman ever, it was the most erotic experience of my life!

Holy shit, I thought. Carl's jacking my cock is.

But it wasn't too much---it was better than any fantasy I had dreamed up.

"Dude, you are fucking the shit out of her," he huskily breathed as he rubbed her clit harder.

Carl shifted his body to make better contact with her Mons. An electric shock coursed through me when his finger slipped between my ass cheeks. The simultaneous stimulation of Carl's thumb and forefinger encircling my shaft as I fucked April, combined with the erotic sensation of him stroking my ass, was more than I could stand. I began to sweat from the intensity of our fucking and Carl's seemingly accidental but exciting touching.

I was disappointed when Carl's stopped rubbing her clit. But then he approached from a different angle, a hand coming up from behind... between our legs.

His breath was hot on my rump as he lay between my legs, the top of his hand brushing my balls again as they slapped against her groin. Carl's hand was working her pussy lips and tickling my shaft simultaneously. His face was close to my butt, his arm was across my waist, and I could feel his hot breath. When he tickled my scrotum again, it brought me to the verge.

Never missing a stroke in April's cunt, I glanced at him, and he smiled and pressed his finger against my anus.

"Do you like that," he asked? I nodded.

The pressure increased until the first joint of his finger slipped into my starfish each time I pumped into April. With each thrust, his finger slid deeper into my asshole.

I was crazy with lust. April was an amazing fuck, and Carl fingering my asshole sent erotic sensations through my body

I redoubled my efforts, pounding the shit out of April until she came, writhing and moaning, her pussy gripping my throbbing dick in waves of pleasure.

"Yesssss," she screamed.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her," Carl said, urging me on.

His finger found my prostate. He rubbed it, and the pressure of his finger on my prostate increased, adding to the volcano building in my groin as I came to the edge.

"Motherfucker," I grunted.

As I erupted deep inside her, adding to the sticky mess Carl left, Carl's finger vigorously rubbed my prostate. I spewed my seed deep in her pussy while Carl finger fucked my ass. It felt like I came forever, draining myself into her.

"Hell yes," said Carl, fingering my ass as I was cumming, sending shocks through my body.

I slowly stopped thrusting and lowered my weight onto her, kissing her, feeling my penis soften while still inside her, a feeling I'd always loved.

"Holy shit, that was incredible," said April, still almost breathless. "You two make an amazing team."

I was still savoring the moment, kissing April, my body pressed tightly on hers and pondering that Carl had fingered my ass. I was shocked, but I had to admit it felt great, weird but good.

"Yeah, we seem to work well together," he chuckled, slapping me on my ass.

He lay his body lightly atop the two of us, making a "puppy pile" like the winning athletes in some sporting event.

April giggled, squirming under our weight. Carl was lying on my back. I gasped when his limp but still sizable penis pressed against my ass cheeks.

I laughed and humped my ass up against Carl as though pushing him off. His shaft, wet with our juices from fucking, slid easily between my ass cheeks. Each time I pressed up, he pressed down dry humping my ass.

I was disappointed when he climbed off. I had crossed a line; I wanted him to fuck me. It was the weirdest feeling possible. I had just fucked the hottest woman ever, my best buddy had fingered my ass while I did, and I wanted him to fuck me.

Carl stood, and I rolled to my back and lay on the bed, my erection almost gone. Carl was standing at the foot of the bed, still flushed from the sex, scratching his balls.

"You two guys are animals! I loved it," April said.

"Dude, you're a fucking STUD," he said and tickled the bottom of my foot. "You got her off good, didn't he, April."

My cock twitched when he tickled my foot. Carl saw it move, smiled, and nodded.

"Well, you got things revved up pretty good to start with," I complimented him.

We stared at each other for a moment. I was naked on my back, with my cock lying on my thigh. Carl's eyes moved from my limp cock to my face, rubbing his open palm across his limp tool.

"Y'all are so funny," April said, yawning. "It's late, and I've got to work in the morning. You're welcome to stay."

And with that, she rolled to her side and closed her eyes, still completely naked.

"Sounds good to me," said Carl, climbing on the bed.

I had to piss, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror while I washed my hands, not believing what had happened. There was so much electricity and some feelings I couldn't quite explain.

I walked back into the bedroom and stopped to stare at the tableau on the bed. The little lamp was still on. April was already asleep, breathing deeply and steadily and facing the wall on the other side of the bed.

Carl was lying in the center of the bed, eyes closed, his cock flopped up on his abs. He looked like a sleeping Adonis. I wanted him but couldn't believe what I was thinking.

His eyes opened, and he saw me staring at him.

"Do I have a bug on me?" he laughed.

"No," I chuckled.

"Then lie down and get some sleep," he said and closed his eyes.

I lay down on the bed with him in the middle. I considered putting my underwear back on but decided not to. I was comfortable on my side, facing toward Carl.

I took a deep breath, threw my arm over his waist, and took his limp cock in my hand. Carl briefly stiffened, then relaxed and ground his ass against my cock.

"Is this okay?"

"Mmm! Yes," Carl said, wriggling his ass against my stiffening cock.

We dropped off to sleep cuddled, his ass against my cock and his dick in my hand.

.I woke up briefly later in the night, still spooned against Carl. My arm was across his waist, my hand stroking his cock, and his butt moved in small circles, grinding against me. I pressed against him, increasing my pressure against his ass. We dry-humped for several moments. Our breathing became harsh.

It was like Susan back in high school. We knew we were going to fuck; the only question was when and where.

Carl abruptly stood up and went into the bathroom. I groaned in disappointment. I had ass fucked a few dates but never a guy. But was prepared to fuck Carl if he would let me.

I could hear him rummaging around in the bathroom. A few minutes later, he returned to the darkened room and knelt between April and me on the bed.

I tensed when he leaned forward, and I felt his warm breath on my crotch. Then he kissed my cockhead.

"Still okay," he asked?

"Yes," I hissed.

Carl took my cock in his mouth and sucked it for a while. I rested my hand on his head, my hips slowly pumping as he bobbed on my cock. It was my first blowjob by a guy, and I was in heaven.

"Turn around so I can do you."

Carl turned head to toe with me in the middle, sandwiched between him and April. I could feel her warm body against my back as I took his cock in my mouth. For the first time, I sucked a cock! I wrapped my arm around his muscular ass, pulling him tighter. Simultaneously Carl took my cock in his mouth.

With April peacefully snoring, with her warm body against my back, we sucked each other for several minutes. My mouth filled with the heavenly elixir of his precum.

Carl's hand on my ass slipped between my ass cheeks. His finger again applied pressure to my anus. I must have shrunk away because Carl stopped sucking me and fingering my ass.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes," I said, irritated, " now get that licking stick back down here!"

Carl chuckled, plastered his body against mine, and took my cock back in his mouth. Carl's mouth on my organ was exquisite, even better than April's sucking me. For my part, I was trying to get him down my throat, fighting to control my gag reflex.

Just as I overcame my gag reflex and felt his cockhead slide into my throat, Carl increased the pressure on my starfish, and his finger slid in. He gripped my ass cheeks tightly to prevent me from shrinking away. He never stopped sucking.

I gasped as he pushed his index finger deep into my ass. It was the first of many times I had something in my ass.

"Oh fuck!"

"Do me," he gasped around my cock in his mouth. "Stick your finger in my ass. Feel at the top. There's a little bump there. Rub it!"

As he spoke, he located my prostate gland and began rubbing it. I have never felt a sensation so erotic. It went all through my body.

It took all my concentration, but I eased my finger into Carl's ass and found his prostate. He whimpered and moaned as we sucked each other's cock and did a prostate massage. The only reason I didn't pop right away was that I had already cum fucking April.

I took his cock from my mouth and stroked it. "Is that it?"

"Yes! Dear God, that feels so good."

He still had my cock in his mouth but wasn't sucking. His hips pumped as I vigorously massaged his prostate.

"Can I fuck you?"

"YES! I brought some lotion from the bathroom. Lube my asshole good with that."

Carl passed the lotion to me.

"This will go easier if you are on your back with your legs in the air."

He rolled to his back, drew his knees up to his chest, and held them there. He looked so fucking hot with his ass in the air, sweating, his cock lying on his belly, and a look of unbridled lust on his face.

"It's cold," he giggled when I squirted the lotion on his starfish.

I worked the lotion in using first one, then two fingers. Carl whimpered, looking up at me as I did. Susan had the same look on her face when we gave each other our viriginty.

When I had his anus thoroughly lubed, I knelt between his legs, placed them on my shoulders, lined my cock up with his anus, and pressed in.

"Uhh," Carl grunted as my cockhead penetrated his anus.

"You okay," I asked?

He nodded, and I pressed harder, feeling my cock slide into my first male asshole. The sensation was incredible! I paused and looked down at Carl.

"You're my first," he gasped as I slowly pumped in and out."I've sucked cock and had prostate massages, but yours is the first cock in my ass!"

"And besides a few female dates, you're my first!"

April groaned in her sleep and rolled to her belly with her face toward the wall. I briefly wondered what we would do if she woke up. But I was too far gone to care.

I set up a slow, steady rhythm, sliding in until my balls slapped against his ass, then out until the head of my cock was just inside the first anal ring.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh my God!"

"How does it feel?"

"I...I feel full! And your cock slides across my prostate with each stroke, sending thrills through my body. How do I feel to you?"

"You're much tighter than April, but I love the feeling."

"Would...would you...kiss me?"

I only hesitated briefly, and then I leaned across his body. He wrapped his legs around my back, and we French kissed while fucking missionary. Carl gasped into my mouth as my back undulated, driving my dick into his ass.

"Dear God, this feels amazing," I whimpered.

"I'm going to cum. Fuck me harder!"

I drove my tool hard and deep into his ass. He stared into my eyes while writhing under me, breathing harshly.

"Oh Fuck," he screamed, his ass thrusting up.

His bowels spasmed, and I felt the wetness between us, and I knew he was cumming. I redoubled my efforts, wanting to cum with him.

"Oh fuck," I screamed when my orgasm hit me and shot my seed into Carl's ass as he came between our bodies.

I collapsed on top of him, wallowing in our cum, exhausted and spent.

"That was intense." I kissed him lightly.

"Yes, it was," Carl said, stroking my sweaty back. "Don't take it out! I want to lie here and enjoy the feeling of your cock in my ass."

"Well, you had better enjoy quickly because I'm softening and will soon drop out."

"Bitch," he laughed, slapping my ass.

I rolled off him onto my back with sweat streaming off me. I had sucked my first cock and fucked my first ass!

"I need to clean up."

"Let me do that," Carl said, rising to his knees. "There's something I fantasized about."

My cock had been in his ass, and though I couldn't see it in the darkened room, I was sure it had the residue of anal sex. However, Carl took me in his mouth before I could raise an objection.

He licked my shaft, balls, and anus, then sucked me for what seemed like forever.

"It ain't happening," I chuckled, "I'm spent."

"Me too, but I love sucking cock."

"Have at it! But I'm going to sleep."

I drifted off to sleep with him sucking my cock like a pacifier. Later in the night, he touched me again, his hand rubbing my anus.

His hand moved a bit on my ass, almost a caress. I remained very still. Turnabout is fair play. If he wanted to fuck me, I was ready. I guess I drifted off again.

Sometime during the night, his hand slipped across my hips, gripped my cock, and stroked it. I lay there enjoying him jacking me.

"How does that feel," he whispered.

"Good," I replied, grinding my ass against his semi-rigid cock. I fumbled on the floor next to the bed, found the lotion, and handed it to him. "Fuck me!"

"Are you sure this is your first time? You certainly are demanding!"

"Yes, it's my first time, and I want you to take my anal virginity!"

Carl slathered the lotion on his cock and my anus. I felt the pressure of his cockhead on my anus and tightened in anticipation.

"Relax! I'm going to take it slow."

I clawed the sheet as he slowly pressed in. There were a few moments of pain and discomfort. Then my anus opened, and I felt Carl's cock slip into my bowels. It was an incredible feeling, with him fucking me as I lay on my side clutching the sheet.

"Deeper," I gurgled."

"You greedy slut!" Carl slapped my ass, and my body rang like a bell.

"Do it again!"

"First, get up on your knees"

We turned over, and Carl's cock never left my ass. Carl gripped my hips and began pulling me back to him as he fucked my ass. He interspersed his stroking with slaps to my ass.

"Jesus Christ! You're so deep!"

"There's no chance I'm going to cum."

"Me either! But your cock in my ass still feels good."

Again we rolled with him keeping his cock in my ass.

"Good night!"

Good night!"

We fell asleep with his cock in my ass. Periodically either I would rotate my ass, relishing his feel in me. Other times he would wake me up by thrusting in me.

Some hours later, I heard him taking a piss in the bathroom. I turned my back and slowly opened my eyes. It was morning. I was drowsy but was relieved not to have a hangover.

I had a massive morning wood just as Carl walked back into the room. I reflexively grabbed a pillow to hide it.

He laughed. He stood at the end of the bed, his penis semi-erect with morning wood, not bashful. He scratched his abs lightly.

"Suddenly shy?" he laughed again. "I've already seen...and felt... that big Black dick in action, bro."

It was a little ridiculous, I realized, now fully awake. So I threw the pillow at him.

Carl climbed back on the bed with his back to the headboard and propped up against some pillows, his dick hardening.

"Where's April?".

"She had to go to work. She told me to lock up. She was still raving about that sex, bro. By the way, she watched us last night."

"Did she?" I got the metallic taste of fear in my mouth. What if she told someone?

"Don't worry! She said it was hot to watch two guys have sex. She wants us to do it again when she's sober and can really enjoy the show."

"Are you okay with that," I asked?

"Yep," he agreed. "any time!"

He laughed again. He had begun to stroke his cock as he talked.

"Did you enjoy what we did last night when we...uh?"

"Yes, I did!"

In the cold light of day, without alcohol as an excuse, we were tiptoeing around having sex last night.

He was masturbating with one hand and gripping his balls with the other. Was he really lying here, jerking off in front of me? Yes, he was. I watched him for a moment to see if he would continue to jack. He did. I propped myself up on some pillows, as well.

"Do you want some help with that," I asked, nodding at his cock.

"Why don't you scoot closer so we can do each other."

Carl scooted closer until our hips touched. "But the odds are slim that I'll get hard enough to do anything. Between you and April, I'm spent."

I was breathless at being this close to a hot naked man with his cock in my hand. To cover our nervousness, we talked about the fucking April.

"I loved it when she sucked both our dicks. The feeling of your cock rubbing against mine was amazing!"

"Man, fucking her was fantastic. That pussy was SO tight," Carl continued as he slowly stroked my monster. "She made me cum quickly. I think I jizzed gallons."

"I know. I felt your cum in there when it was my turn," I joked.

I couldn't stop my ass from clenching and my hips pumping as he aroused me.

"Yeah," he laughed. "Sloppy seconds. Sorry about that."

"No worries, it was actually hot feeling your cum in her. Besides, next time we do her, I go first, " I said, without really thinking about how that might sound.

"No problem! That means I get to finger your ass again while you do."

"That felt amazing," I said.

I stroked his cock while rubbing my thumb over his cockhead, smearing his precum.

I smiled when he looked unsure of what to say. I was having pillow talk with my first male lover. It was a weird and exciting feeling.

"What are you going to do about that woody?" he asked.

I was now stroking him more firmly, and he was staring at my cock.

"What do you want to do with it," I replied, sounding bolder than I felt.

Carl stared at me hard for a moment, then bent down and kissed the head of my cock. His tongue probed my slit then he sat back up.