My First Bisexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" he asked.

What did he want me to say? "Yeah, I liked it," I said. "I'm getting used to you sucking my cock."

I leaned over, kissed the head of his dick, and took him in my mouth. Carl's body tensed as I gently sucked. Then he leaned over and stroked my ass.

"It was amazing watching your ass flex as you fucked April."

I slid down his shaft, taking his entire tool in my mouth. I was aroused, excited, and nervous. We knew the odds were against us getting hard enough to fuck. However, the feeling of his cock in my mouth was all I needed as we bathed in the afterglow.

Carl's hand slid between my ass cheeks and pressed against my starfish. The first joint of his finger entered my ass.

"Don't start! I've got a class I need to attend."

"Maybe we could skip classes today". The first joint of his finger entered my anus.

"Stop! My ass is sore from that big cock of yours...and I DO have to attend this class!"

"For the record," Carl said, "I'm not gay, and whatever we do stays here."

"Me either. But I want to do this again. Ok?"

Then he jumped up to go grab two washcloths.

" I'd suggest we shower together, but we would only start again, and I'm gonna be late for class," he said.

"Oh, shit," I said, just now noticing that the bedside clock said 8:40, and I had a 9 AM.

We dressed hurriedly and quietly. As we put our last articles of clothing on, he snickered and said,

"Now for the walk of shame. I hope no one remembers what we were wearing yesterday. They'll know we're sluts."

And he laughed again. He was so damn cute when he laughed. As we walked out, he casually said,

"Do you want to hook up later on?"

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Catch ya later, gotta hustle," he said.

And he walked away, practically at a jog. April's apartment was just off the end of campus, where Carl's next class was. I hopped in my vehicle and drove to class, replaying the surreal events of the night and wondering where things might go next time.

That was my first threesome. April, Carl, and I hooked up several times that semester. Eventually, she brought her girlfriend into our little group. We had foursomes with April and her friend tribbing while Carl and I fucked. It was a very good year!

###