All Comments on 'My Hot Wife In The Hot Tub, 1st Time'

by fredanddaisy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Started bad

And just got steadily worse. Throw in the racist stereotype and you get the star. One, of course, for this dreary piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IR is a fetish with its own grouping, dont use LW for it

-2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 YOU put your story in any fucking place you want Fred

and tell that old ugly fan dear annony to go suck a dirty cock

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to tell annony that his dumb ass loves the shit covered ones. I'll just keep voting to help the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bonny/Vasty is at it again-gave it a ONE in honor of that cunt

The whore troll of Literotica is at it again. Listen you fur muncher nobody gives a shit what you have to say. It's always the same on every story every day. Do yourself a favor, get off that same tiring boring kick and say something new for a change.

Just another day in loving wives, nothing worth reading today. Back to the archives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Wrong Category. Don't use LW for a dumping ground of every scum story you fuckers dream up.

Oh, by the way vastiesmith, Kiss the Anons Ass. That's the only thing you're good for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

IR-Non Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yikes.

This is low life sunday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get real

STD's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You had your solitary star

As soon as I read the paragraph, which ended with, "I was not jealous about it, I could not do the job , so it made sense to let her enjoy herself. I love her that much."

That was the moment your wonderful husband character lost his mind and his wife, who I am sure will never remain with him... So I hope he has memories to keep him warm.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 for the exact same reason as the asshole of LIT gave you the 1!

Great LW story of a hot wife. Glad you posted it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was just ugly

I simply can't imagine any husband having no pride and no self respect. Why is he married if he feels that way? Why would he subject himself to being demeaned, degraded and humiliated - not to mention all the diseases. Awful story.

1 star

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Who was demeaned, degraded and humiliated?

Who was demeaned, degraded and humiliated? For sure the wife!!! She was treated as a whore and in that swinging club she was the only woman present!!! And worst: the story gives the idea that all mexican women are whores and ready to fuck how many men that show up...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
vastiesmith

is a cum sucker just like the whore in this story. You should be proud sucking cum and munching fur burgers takes talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

kdeanjrkdeanjrabout 8 years ago
Hmm

It sounds like the man would have like to sucked the cocks himself . Loving wives Nah gay male!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
huh?

1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

great LW and cuck story. Annony hates these it reminds him of his life and his wife. Right asshole of LIT>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I hope you have continued to share your wife with others, she sounds like she really had a good time. I hope you have more stories to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh. No character development, just a brief news story, and not a very....

....interesting one. This one doesn't really even qualify as a story, because there was no time to develop characters or provide any settings or events. It was just a "snapshot" of a moment where a long term relationship changed....she for the sluttier, he for the bi.

You do pretty well with the technical side of the writing (structure, grammar, spelling, syntax, etc.). I can't help but wonder if applying yourself to a complete short story, say three or four chapters, you wouldn't delight us all? Well...except maybe the troglodytes....but there's no pleasing them unless there's mayhem and blood involved. Mind you, this is not my kind of topic....I'd far more prefer to see you come out with something more....dynamic and emotionally roisterous....and with more carefully considered and natural responses to events and conditions.

RedstonesRedstonesabout 8 years ago
Character development...

She is younger than hubby... she has tits...But no idea size or shape... then brought in race near the end as if to explain everything... those details would have helped the story...

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
LOL at condoms

Cum in her mouth and she swallows, shares it with her hubby and he swallows, but they have to wear a condom to fuck her incase of STDs...that is unless you are sure you don't have any...

Internal logic is everything, if you make your world STD free so be it, in future suggest researching what you want to write about.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Hot wife in the hot tub makes whore soup.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

absolutely nothing wrong with a wife enjoying a big cock fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous