My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,613 Followers

Tears welled up in Katie's eyes. She was so mad at herself getting talked into this by Sheila. She knew better that to trust her old boss and friend.

Norman walked back in and tossed the phone onto the table "They are on their way Phil."

"Good," he replied as he kept a tight grip on her arm.

"They said it could take awhile because of the storm," Norman explained as he tried to cover the window with a piece of cardboard.

"Sit down!" Phil ordered the sexy neighbor as he pushed her down onto the sofa, "It's going to be awhile."

Katie immediately put her head into her hands, "Please just let me go home."

The old neighbor laughed, "Are you serious? You steal from me and you want me to let you go home?"

Both men stood before the hot neighbor and watched her as they waited for the police to arrive. Phil's cell phone rang loudly on the table. He looked down at the caller ID and over at Norman, "I knew this was coming." He quickly picked it up, "Hello?" he answered as he left the room.

Katie turned to Norman, "Please let me go; it's not the way it looks. I just thought," trying to think of something to tell him.

Phil stormed back into the room, "I told you she would cancel tonight."

Norman looked back at Phil, "I'm sure Mike will be disappointed. It's his last weekend before being deployed isn't it?"

"Yeah for another year," the old man glanced out the window, "Fucking weather."

Phil stared at Katie for a few moments, "Norman could you do me a favor and use the snow blower on the driveway? Mike will be here in a few hours and my back is aching."

"Sure, I'll get it opened up," he looked over at his friend as he put on his coat, "Don't do anything stupid."

"When the cops show up; just tell them to come in," Phil instructed Norman but as soon as the door shut Phil turned towards his sexy neighbor, "Now, why did you really break in?"

"It was just..," her mind raced for an excuse, "I saw it was broken and wanted to make sure nobody was breaking in." Her face cringed as she said it knowing it probably sounded as stupid as it sounded.

Phil laughed as he walked over to the window, opened the door and looked out, "Only one set of foot prints!" as he pointed towards the ground. He held up his phone and snapped some pictures before Norman used the snow blower. He slammed the door shut as he grabbed the cardboard and repositioned it to keep snow from blowing in. He held up his phone, "The cops will need these photos as they'll be covered by the time they get here. He walked into the living room and stood above the hard bodied wife, "I'm waiting for your reason."

Her demeanor suddenly changed as a thought entered her mind to get away from him, "I just..," the hot wife knew she couldn't reveal her true intentions. He would without a doubt shred, delete, or throw away anything that implicated his fraud, "Our house payment was due and I needed money."

Katie soon had tears flowing down her face. Her hazel eyes glistened wetly and she sobbed, "I'm sorry, Mr. Dorman. Really I am. Please try to understand. The house payment was due and I didn't know what to do."

"So you rob me?" Phil scolded her, "How many times have you done this?"

"Only this once!" Katie cried. "I swear it! Mr. Dorman, please don't think I'm a thief!"

"When somebody steals, they're a thief," he said flatly.

Katie felt herself losing ground fast. Maybe this wasn't the right approach to take, "How can I make you understand?" she pleaded.

"There's nothing to understand," Phil said.

Katie felt whipped. She heaved a sigh of resignation. "What are you going to do?"

"What else?" Phil said with a shrug, "Make a report to the police"

Katie gasped, "Please! I'm begging you! I made a mistake! Please call them back!"

The old man stared at her for a few minutes and crossed his flabby arms, "Well, what can you do for me?"

"What do you mean?" Katie asked as she looked up at him. Her mascara had turned her cheeks to a blackened mess.

"My nephew is coming over tonight and our entertainment can't make it because of the weather," the old man confessed.

"What? You want me to be a stripper?" she fumed.

"No, I just want you to attend dinner with me. Escorts do more than just strip or fuck!" Dorman's laughter filled the room, "Would you rather have the other option?" grinned the horny old neighbor

Panic seized Katie, and her heart pounded crazily behind her small perfect tits. "No, of course not."

His eyes ran over her brunette hair, pretty face, sexy mouth and small jutting tits. His arms still crossed across his flabby chest as he awaited her response.

She looked up at his white greasy hair, naughty eyes, and grinning mouth. "What do you want me to do?" she asked weakly.

Dorman laughed at his neighbor, "I just want a lady to hang out with me tonight. We're going to have a nice dinner and just visit. Let's just say you can be my date."

Katie shuddered at his proposition. Lies filled her mind of what she could tell Phil, "I can't. Fred and the kids will be home."

Phil thought for a moment, "I'm sure you'll make time," he said with a sigh. "knowing what the alternatives are."

The hot wife knew her husband would be gone. Who could possibly watch her children, maybe the Lee's next door could watch them?

Phil smiled broadly as he sat down next to her and pulled her closer feeling her small body in his hands. "You know I really missed you."

Without even looking at him, "I'll do anything. Please," Katie begged, "Please don't report me."

"Anything? It's quite a burden to work off don't you think?" grinned Phil.

"I made a mistake," Katie looked over meekly at the old man.

Phil leaned into her as his lips puckered. The hot wife looked at him with fear as she extended her hand and stopped him from getting closer.

"Hmmmm, I don't think you are serious about anything," Phil exclaimed as he pulled back, "I don't think you've realized the consequences of your actions."

Katie moved her hand down to her side as Dorman grinned from ear to ear as he whispered, "That's better". He leaned cautiously forward as the old man fully expected the hot wife to move back or raise her hand again but she didn't move. He continued forward until he pressed his fat lips against Katie's small perfect mouth.

Dorman pressed his lips harder against the sexy wife's as he kept massaging them. His large nose pressed hers backwards. Katie, much to Phil's surprise, equaled his kiss and moaned into his slobbering mouth. The hot wife's stomach turned while they were lip locked. Her hands moved to the side of his face where she ran her fingers through what little hair he had left. Their lips remained locked as his fat tongue flipped in and out of her mouth.

Katie continued do the unthinkable as she returned his wet kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck tightly. Moans of protest were now groans of pleasure as she whimpered into his open mouth. Her tongue licked the underside of his, her face moved sideways to allow his kiss to become deeper, more sensuous. Their tongues twirled upon one another. His tongue was thick and strong as she knew the pleasures it had given her. As much as it nauseated her to kiss the old man; he knew how to use his mouth.

Phil broke away and breathlessly spoke, "Wow!" He reached over and grabbed the phone and quickly dialed the police and stood up and repositioned his obvious erection in his pants. He walked into the kitchen as Katie overheard him cancel the complaint to the police.

The old man came back to the living room and sat down beside the relieved wife, "I've wanted to taste those lips since the moment I saw you."

"I know," Katie teased him as she patted his knee. She quickly stood up and backed towards the door as she cleared her throat, "My husband will be home soon," lying to the old man.

Phil, with a gleam in his eye, "That never stopped you before."

"I really should get home," Katie announced as the old man stood up next to her.

Phil reached out and pulled her close as he pressed his sloppy lips against her as he kissed her freckled face. He licked his tongue into her ear and whispered, "I've missed that mouth of yours."

He pulled back and stared into her eyes, "Sheila can't suck a dick to save her ass and I've been in dire need of a really good blowjob."

If she could just get home, she could make up another excuse to not come over later in the evening. She wasn't even worried about the flash drive; her mind just focused on getting out of his house. She could tell Sheila what happened and that the evidence was in his computer room and leave it up to her to get it. Once she got it Phil could no longer hold anything over them with the threat of sending him to jail for fraud.

The old man stood in front of her as he reached out and massaged her cheek with his hand, "I think you are so much sexier than Sheila."

"Really?" the hot wife blushed as she tried to boost Phil's ego.

"Ohhhh yeah!" boasted Phil, "She may be a screamer but she's not as good at certain things that I like."

"I really need to get home," Katie stated as she turned towards the door.

"And I need a blowjob," he bluntly stated as he placed his hand on the door preventing her from opening it.

"Phil!" as she turned face to face with the obese man, "Fred will be home soon!"

"You break into my house and I didn't call the police and yet you can't reciprocate my generosity?" Phil reached out and pulled Katie's hand towards his jeans as he pressed his hard cock against her. The hot wife felt his large hard muscle in his pants and her mouth instantly salivated.

The old man pressed his face against hers as his tongue flicked in and out of her ear, "Just really quick," his hot breath on her face, "I need your sexy lips wrapped around me!"

Katie shut her eyes as she felt the old man plant sloppy kisses on her, "Phil..please.." Her words didn't coincide with her actions as her hand continued to grope the large hard cock over his clothing, "I should get home," but her words faded as Phil's tongue entered her sexy mouth again. This only made Katie rub his erection harder with her hand.

Her old neighbor pulled back as a frown erupted on his face, "Do I need to call the police?"

Mrs. Jackson opened her eyes and stared at the floor, "No.."

Phil grinned as he lead her to the couch as he stood in front of her. He placed his hands on his hips as he stood in front of her, "Okay freckles then you need to make the right decision here," He removed the two twenty dollar bills from his pocket and threw them onto her lap, "I'll even give you the money you stole. I really want a date for tonight but if say," putting his finger on the side of his chin, "you were able to do a certain something that I want now. I'll take a rain check on the date until later this week."

Katie took a deep breath and sighed. She reached out and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the pants, unzipped his fly and let them fall to the floor. Katie pulled his tight white underwear down to thigh level as his cock stood straight out.

Phil felt Katie's hot breath on him as his cock twitched in the air, "Ohhh yeah. I think you chose the correct decision," he whispered as the hot wife slowly stroked his dick while she looked up into his eyes, "Talk about my cock. I love it when you talk about it."

She cleared her voice, "So hard," she gasped as she looked into Phil's eyes, "It's so hard." She grasped and caressed it with both hands, "Don't hold back! You said really quick," as she dropped down off the couch and her knees planted on the wood floor. She slid her mouth over his beautiful cock head letting it slide right into her wet mouth. The hot wife licked and sucked the hot rod. Her mouth needed the piece of hard cock deep inside her mouth. Her taste buds exploded at the slightest touch of his cock on the roof of her mouth and her tongue.

Phil gasped as she swallowed his cock. She drew back and swallowed it again and again. The hot wife kept going up and down his cock; his hands grasped the back of her head, as he struggled to keep his composure. The hot wife stretched her mouth and relaxed her throat as she took Phil's cock deeper into her wet salivating mouth. The sexy neighbor sucked as hard as she could; her cheeks were flushed. She pulled off his cock and looked up into his eyes as she wiped her chin with her hand, "C'mon baby; cum for me! Cum in mouth! I know you want to cum into my mouth!"

"Ooohh fuck yes!" Phil rejoiced as Katie returned his cock back into her mouth. The sucking noise echoed in the living room as she found herself sucking harder and harder. She licked the large fuck rod as she enjoyed every inch of it. The wife was ashamed but she needed his cum to explode in her tiny mouth. To reward her with a creamy torrent of sperm. Phil's hips thrusted faster into the wife's mouth, "Fuck you have a hot mouth baby. I really missed it. You're husband is so lucky to have a wife like you!"

Katie bobbed faster and faster as she forced his cock in and out of her mouth using her hand to stroke the shaft in unison with her lips.

"Do you like my cock in your mouth baby?" Phil coughed as he looked down at the sexy wife, "Did you miss my cock?"

The hot wife pulled off with a pop, "yes," she hissed, "I love your cock. It tastes so much better than anything I've ever had," as she stared into the old man's eyes as she stroked his huge member.

Phil raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her, "Better than your husbands?"

Katie allowed her tongue to dance around the head of his cock as she flicked it across his piss hole. She paused and looked up and wanted the old man to cum, "So much better. You are so much better and bigger.." as she drove her mouth back onto his cock.

"Ohh yeah! Suck it hard and fast," as Phil began to thrust into her mouth, "I haven't gotten off in a few weeks so get ready! It's going to be a big load!"

Those words excited the hot wife. She remembered sucking his cum out of a condom and couldn't wait to taste it again. Katie pulled back as a string of saliva connected from her bottom lip to the tip of his cock, "Don't hold back! Let it go!" she stroked him quickly as her mouth returned and sucked on his fuck stick as hard and fast as she could. Her head bobbed back and forth as she worked the shaft with both her hands.

Her cell phone rang on the table next to Phil. He looked over and glanced at the screen," It's Fred!"

The hot wife panicked and pulled the cock from her mouth. She reached up and tried to grab it from him, "Don't Phil!"

"Keep sucking my cock Freckles!" as he held the phone straight up in the air out of her reach while he pressed down on her shoulder to keep her on her knees.

Before she could protest further Phil pressed a button, "Hello?" as he turned on the speaker. The hot wife still struggled to get to her feet but Phil kept his pudgy hand on her shoulder.

Fred's voice echoed in the room, "I'm sorry I must have the wrong number..."

Before he could hang up Phil spoke into the phone, "Fred?"

"Who's this?" her husband's puzzled voice came across the speaker.

"It's Phil, your neighbor," as he grinned down at his wife on the floor in front of him.

"Phil? Is Katie there?"

The old man reached out and placed his hand on the back of her head as he forced his cock back into her wet hot mouth. He looked down at the sexy wife as she looked up at him with concern in her eyes. Her mouth stretched around the thick mushroom head as the old man slowly moved his cock in and out of her wet mouth, "She's busy right now. She's," pausing to enjoy the mouth of his neighbor's wife, "She's blowing," as he grinned down at the hot wife with her mouth stuffed full of his prick, "my driveway. She's been really helpful!"

"Really? How bad is it there?"

Phil gave Fred's wife a puzzled look, "Aren't you in KC?"

"No I'm in New York on business. It's cold here but no snow," as her husband's voice echoed in the room the wife winced at his revelation.

Katie pulled off his cock and stared up at him as she knew she was caught in a lie. Mr. Dorman glared at the woman on her knees in front of him, "It's pretty bad here but i think it's about to get worse," obviously talking to the sexy mother on her knees, " You know what I mean?"

Fred paused, "Sure I guess. Can you have her call me when she get's done?"

"No problem. As soon as she get's done what she's doing; I'll have her call you."

Phil was about to hang up when her husband spoke "Or just tell her the kids are spending the night at the Martinez's. Sofia called and asked if it was okay. Apparently she didn't answer earlier. I'm sure Katie wouldn't mind to have a night to herself."

Phil gleamed, ""Ohhhh I'm sure she'll be very excited to hear that Fred! I'll make sure nothing happens to her."

"Thanks Phil, bye"

"Byyyeee," Phil mocked him as he tossed the phone. "You lying little slut!" as he reached out and pulled her mouth back onto his cock.

Katie quickly pulled off his cock, "Please! I'm sorry!"

"You are a fucking little liar! Maybe you should talk to the police about breaking into my house? Fred's in New York. The police would have to take your kids..."

"Stop! Just stop! I'll do whatever you want," as she interrupted Phil with her wet mouth and she repeated, "I'll do whatever you want tonight," the hot wife reluctantly stated, "I'll be your date tonight."

"I know you will.." as the backdoor opened and closed.

"I'll come back later and finish," as she pulled up his underwear, "You know, when we can be alone..." The hot wife quickly stood up and wiped her mouth of her saliva with her sleeve.

"Ohh we're not done," as he pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. Phil forced his tongue into Katie's mouth. As much as Katie enjoyed his thick tongue across her clit; it was equally as good in her mouth. Although he was a large obese man he knew how to use his muscle of a tongue. Phil reached down and pulled down his underwear and placed a hand on the back of her head and applied pressure to force her back to her knees. She quickly collapsed in front of him as she was eye to eye with his erect cock that was dribbling precum.

Katie sobbed as she took his monstrous prick back into her sexy wet mouth. When he felt her sexy lips caress his cockhead, he groaned with pleasure. Katie sniffled and took more of his thick prick into her hot, wet mouth. The sound of Norman kicking off his shoes could be heard in the next room.

She closed her eyes to shut out the old disgusting man, but it was hard because massive fuckrod ramming in and out of her mouth. The thickness of his big prick made her pretty mouth oval into a big O.

The hot wife slipped her moist lips up and down the full length of his thick cock. His cockhead ravished her throat and she uttered a few moans as she blew him. She didn't want to but didn't have a choice thanks to her friend.

To her dismay, her pussy purred and creamed as she sucked his prick. The cummy pleasure made her whimper a little, and made her forget herself. Her small fist tightened around his massive cockshaft and she slowly jerked up and down as her mouth slid in unison.

Phil grunted like an animal as his prick rose up into Katie's hot, sucking mouth. His lust mounted. Not only did Katie look beautiful on her knees, with his massive prick in her mouth, but the sucking force of her mouth was enough to drive him crazy.

Katie's nostrils flared as she breathed faster, and her pretty head bobbed more rapidly on his stiff, wet cock. Her fist pumped, and her little tongue swirled around his cockhead as she sucked him off. His lust soared, and his balls tightened up against the thick base of his cock.

His big hands gripped her head and he gritted his teeth against the impending explosion she was creating with her sexy tight mouth. Katie felt his prick surge between her lips knowing he was close to cumming.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,613 Followers