My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hummed on his cock as she ran her tongue under the massive shaft of his cock. Phil quickly pulled her mouth off his love muscle, "I'm not cumming yet," as he breathed heavily and hollered towards the kitchen, "Hey Norman! You want a blowjob?"

Norman appeared in the doorway and rolled his eyes under his glasses, "Really Phil? Don't you think of anything else?" He shook his head in disbelief, "Let me guess you cancelled the police."

"Yeah but it was a good trade. The lovely Mrs. Jackson agreed to be my date tonight! Tell him Freckles. Tell him you wanted to suck his cock as well."

"Don't do this Phil," Katie quietly whispered as she remained kneeled on the floor.

"Tell him..." as he shook the cell phone like a carrot in front of a horse.

The hot wife remained speechless on the floor.

"Now Katie!" Phil scolded, "Be polite to our guests or I'll have to make a phone call to our local police department again.

"Go ahead Katie ask him. Be a good hostess!" Phil urged her, "You know you want to do it again."

Katie glared up at him. Rage filled her mind of Sheila asking her to do this. How she wouldn't get caught. How Phil was supposed to be somewhere else.

Phil's demeanor changed and sternly stated, "Ask him.."

The hot wife finally blurted out interrupting Phil, "Norman do you want a blowjob?"

The old obese smiled grinned widely, "Now that's a good hostess..."

"No that's okay. I'll come back later I don't want to be part of this," Norman stated as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"I don't think you convinced him Katie," Phil growled, "You need to convince him."

Katie felt ashamed of what he was making her do and reluctantly stated, "I haven't stopped thinking about it since you let me the last time. I loved the taste of you,"

"Keep going," Phil boasted.

"Please Norman would you let me blow you again?"

Norman was speechless as he appeared back in the doorway. He had thought of nothing but the feeling of a beautiful woman going down on him since the last time he was with the hot wife. Phil stood naked in the corner as Katie extended her index finger to the old lawyer and motioned him to come closer.

Mr. Williams was in awe of the beauty of the woman on her knees and slowly approached her. Mrs. Jackson reached out and grabbed his belt line and pulled him closer. She slid her jacket off and threw it onto the couch and scooted closer. Norman gasped at the site. Phil stood off in the corner as he stroked his massive hard on and enjoyed the site of his beautiful neighbor and his friend as he pulled off the rest of his clothes.

Knowing she had no alternatives the hot wife remained on her knees. Katie stared into his eyes as she lowered his pants and boxers as it released his flaccid cock. Norman stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt.

The hot wife leaned forward and quickly sucked him into her mouth. His cock was cold; probably from being outside in the blizzard, but as his cock grew so did the heat in generated. Norman's eyes closed as his head titled back enjoying Katie's tongue as it flicked across the head as she held it gently in her hand. She placed the head of his cock into her mouth as she suckled it slowly. Her eyes shut as she waited as she knew Norman wouldn't be able to hold his creamy torrent of sperm very long.

Phil watched in delight as his friend received a blowjob from the hot wife, "Oooohhh yeah Freckles," as he stroked his cock faster, "suck it really good!"

The old neighbor moved closer as he watched intently the beautiful wife on her knees as she devoured Norman's now hard cock, "I could watch this all day!" Phil boasted. Katie's head bobbed back and forth rapidly as she took Norman's cock in and out of her mouth. Her small hand wrapped firmly around the shaft as she stroked it as hard and fast as she could.

Katie worked Norman's cock and his balls even harder, one hand following her mouth up and down his shaft whilst the other gently squeezed and kneaded his balls. She felt his cock thicken; his balls tighten as Norman moaned in unison with Katie's wet mouth.

As she let him slip his cock from her mouth she looked up at him, "C'mon...cum on me." She whispered.

"Tell us how much you want," Phil whispered into Katie's ear as he slowly stroked his cock behind her.

"Oh my God, please let me..." Katie breathlessly moaned.

"Let you what?" Phil asked as he stroked Katie's back. She had a hold of Norman's hard cock in her hand and was looking over at Phil.

"Please let me suck both of you," Katie stated as she looked up at him. Her stomach turned as she couldn't believe what she just asked. Her bottom lip quivered at what she just said. She wanted to take it back. Her mind raced that she didn't want to take it back. She wanted to do this. Phil's eyes widened.

He looked over Norman. "What do you think, does she deserve two cocks?"

Norman grinned and nodded. Phil walked around from behind her as both men stood naked in front of her as she reached out and took a cock into each one of her hands.

The sexy married wife loved the feeling of having a cock in each hand. She wrapped her lips around Norman's cock and flicked her tongue around the head. She slid his entire cock into her mouth and extended her tongue and flicked his ball sack. She flattened out her tongue, letting it rub back and forth on the underside of his cock. When it was good and wet, she wrapped her hand around the base and slid it up and down while she sucked at the head. She massaged Phil's cock with the other hand as she made circles around the shaft with her fist.

"OK, he can't have all the fun here," Phil breathed. The old man pulled her face onto his hard cock. Soon the hot wife alternated cocks into her mouth as she stroked them furiously. She felt her juices flowing into her wet panties. The hot wife turned and slid Norman's cock into her mouth. His balls flattened against her bottom lip. She pulled off and turned to Phil's cock and did the same.

She pumped both cocks with one in each hand as she remained kneeled between the naked old men. Her saliva dripped off her chin as she looked up at both men.

Phil guided her towards his cock by placing a hand on the back of her neck. Eagerly she leaned forward and licked the head. She then ran her tongue under the rim of the head and down the shaft. She felt his hand tighten slightly on her neck as she moved down to his balls. She quickly returned his hard dick to her mouth. With his cock all the way in her mouth, the head deeply gorged down her throat. She could feel the veins as they pulsed on her tongue.

Norman humped her closed fist as he watched the sexy wife deep throating his friend. She moved her mouth down to Phil's soft large balls, and first mouthed one then the other. Phil squeezed the back of her neck encouragingly. She was just making her way back up the shaft when she felt Norman grab her head and move her mouth to him. She eagerly sucked on his smaller dick while Phil held her hand on his own and pumped it up and down.

Katie felt the wetness in her panties as she stroked each cock in unison. Both of their mushroom heads were on either side of her face as both men moved closer and rubbed their erections on her.

She turned her head bobbed on Phil's cock. One hand continued to wank each cock. Then Katie quickly alternated her mouth on the cocks, sucking first on one then the other. She grabbed both of them, pulled them even nearer and, held the cock heads close together, ran her tongue over and around both. Then her lips closed over both tips together and she sucked. Norman gasped. Katie looked up at him and let go of Phil's cock to concentrate on Norman's. Phil guessed she expected his cum as she worked Norman's prick in and out of her mouth, her cheeks bellowing in as she sucked harder and harder.

She sucked his cock deep inside. Katie deep throated Norman's cock and held it in her throat. She alternated speeds as her head went back and forth, Norman's cock sliding in and out of her mouth across her red lips. She reached out and grabbed Phil's fuck stick and rotated her fist around the base of his cock and cradled his balls as she sucked Norman in and out.

The hot wife cringed on how she must have looked; fully clothed as she kneeled between two naked old men as she enthusiastically sucked and stroked their hard cocks. She felt humiliated, embarrassed and mortified at what she was doing but at the same time felt excited and aroused as she alternated the men into her wet salivating mouth. Norman stood at one side, his head tilted back and eyes shut, with his hands on his hips as he allowed the desirable woman work him as he edged closer to orgasm. Phil was wide eyed as he stood on the other side of her. He gripped the base of his cock with his hand as he thrusted in and out past her wet small lips. His other hand held the back of her hair as he directed her mouth to his cock and then back to his best friend.

The emotions turned in Mrs. Jackson's stomach as her mind told her to stop and run away; to get up and scream but her body wanted to continue to milk the shafts of the two men that stood in front of her. Her body buzzed with lust. She suddenly pictured herself as one of the porn stars she had watched as they were manipulated by multiple men. She tried to stop herself but she found herself willing the men to cum on her.

Katie took Norman's cock back into her mouth. Her tongue danced on the bottom side of his shaft as she felt his mushroom head at the back of her throat, "Oh Fuck!" gasped Norman suddenly, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." Phil could see his friend grimace and guessed he was filling Katie's mouth with his cum.

The hot wife pulled it all the way out and spit out a mouth full of runny sputum mixed with sticky cum. Against her better judgment, words escaped her mouth uncontrollably, "On my face... On my face!" gasped the hot wife, exultant. Norman's next blast did just that; no sooner were her words delivered from her delicate mouth, he grunted savagely and the first long white stream of cum squirted, arching up and landing on Katie's face. It splattered obscenely over her left eye and ear, running down her cheek to her mouth.

Norman sent another string of white sticky goo upwards, seemingly in slow motion, followed by another and another. The wife's hands never stopped milking the seed from his shaft, as gobs of cum came to rest on her face. It flowed down her face and onto her sweater making white stripes against the black cloth.

Mrs. Jackson moaned and licked the semen off her upper lip as she tasted Norman's sperm. Norman groaned one last time and a huge cord of semen spewed out of his dick and onto her countenance. One coated her forehead and her hairline. The old lawyer grabbed a hold of his cock and stroked it as a final glob of cum landed squarely in her open mouth.

Phil, had stroked his cock as Katie worked Norman, "Here I go!" he announced. A large stream of sperm erupted and landed on her brown hair. His dick kept blasting. A second load on the chin, then another. A stream right into her right eye, pasting it shut. Two shots on her nose. Her face and neck were coated, but his balls didn't seem to be done yet. Katie felt the hot cum hit her in the face and hair. She opened her mouth to breathe and caught a couple more shots in her mouth, greedily swallowing his sperm. Desiring to be smothered in it, she moved her face around, getting absolutely doused. Another stream of sperm shot out of the tip and drenched her freckled face, "Oohhhh fuck yeah you little cum slut!" Phil moaned. He continued to stroke his cock as another hot stream of white spunk shot out onto the lips and cheeks of the sexy wife. The hot wife was in heaven as the stench of hot cum filled her nostrils; her pussy trembling with lust, the desire to rub it into her and lick it off.

Phil threw his head back and his hips jolted. His body shook as the wife milked every drop from him.

His pulsing cock waned. Katie took him into her mouth once more, loving the taste of his warm cum oozing out of the end of his penis as the last of his seed was expended. She kept on sucking until the sticky salty taste was no more. The beautiful wife sucked his partially limp cock deeply into her mouth and back down her throat. Satisfied from feeling a bit more of his cum leak down her throat, she pulled her head off Phil's snake, leaving trails of saliva which she wiped away with her arm.

Katie kept her eyes closed as she felt the thick semen covering her face. She loved the smell and texture of the spunk as it covered her. She reached up and used her thumb to wife the cum from her left eye smearing it on her sweater and then did the same with the right eye. She opened her eyes just as Norman moved closer so his cock was almost touching her face and forced it into her mouth. She willingly took his rapidly deflating cock into her mouth and nursed it feeling the remnants of cum being deposited into her mouth and onto her silky tongue.

Norman pulled his cock out of her mouth as he shuddered, "Ohh wow!" escaped his lips as both he and Phil stared at the cum covered wife. The hot wife's beautiful freckled face was completely covered with hot semen. It trickled down her cheeks and chin and onto her neck. It dribbled down onto her sweater. She was a complete mess. She extended her tongue and licked her lips clean.

Both men stood in awe of the spectacle of the hot wife that kneeled before them lapping at their cum as Katie gently massaged it into her face. She was ready to cum at the slightest touch and almost came the moment that the cum started to spurt onto her. Phil took a few steps back as he reached down to pick up his clothes, "We'd better get over to your place and get ready for the night, don't you think?"

Phil reached out and helped her to her feet and handed her jacket. The hot wife felt the semen dripping off her face, "Can't I have a towel first? Or use your bathroom?" Hoping to find some time to get the flash drive from Phil's computer.

"You can take a shower when you get home," as he quickly donned his shirt and pulled up his pants, "I'll walk you home."

"I'll be perfectly fine," Katie exclaimed still feeling the ropes of sticky cum rolling down her face.

"I'll make sure," Phil explained o her, "I promised your husband I'd look after you."

"Whatever," Katie quietly whispered. The thoughts of her flash drive embedded in his computer will have to wait she told herself. Regret filled her mind as she felt the sticky sperm in her hair and beads of sperm were embedded into her sweater. Norman stood silently as he just watched the sexy wife and her still wet face.

Once she opened the door and went out into the brisk wind she felt the runny semen instantly froze against her face. As they walked through the blizzard she felt the sperm freezing to her hair. They were quickly inside the house, "I'll be over later."

Phil laughed, "I'm make sure of it."

"Seriously? I'll be over later," as the hot wife removed her jacket and threw it on a chair, "Haven't you done enough?" as she pointed up to her face that was still covered in cum.

"I'm not leaving," Phil explained.

She quickly turned and walked upstairs as the obese man followed her into their master bathroom. Phil sat on the edge of the bathtub and smiled when their eyes met as she stood by the sink. The sexy wife looked down at her chest and took in the sight of her small breasts in her tight sweater that was covered with streaks of wet sperm.

Phil grinned at the sexy wife, "Don't be shy."

Mrs. Jackson reached in and turned on the shower. She looked back at her obese neighbor as she crossed her arms and pulled on each side of her top. With her arms still crossed, bent at the elbows in front of her face, she pulled the top off her shoulders and then out of her long hair, tossing it onto the floor in front of him.

As Phil watched in delight; Katie tugged at her tight blue jeans. It was tight to begin with, revealing all her feminine curves; she struggled to pull them down. They inched their way down her thighs, finally to her knees and then her ankles. She stepped out one foot and sent her jeans flying with a kick across the bathroom with the other.

She stood in underwear that barely covered her small breasts and shapely hips and ass, her visible skin pale from the winter.

Katie reached behind herself and unhooked her bra while maintaining eye contract with Phil. As he watched avidly, she fondled her breasts briefly, giving Phil a clear view of her perfect breasts. She shimmied the straps free of her arms, peeled off the garment and dangled from one hand, finally dropping it on top of the pile of clothes.

She only remained still for a few seconds before turning her back again and started pushing down her tiny tight-fitting panties. The hot wife eased them off and let them drop to the ground. The old man, much to Katie's embarrassment, quickly picked them up. He gave a wide smile as he felt the soaked panties and held them up to his nose, "Somebody must have gotten excited!" as he rubbed them between his thumb and index finger.

Phil stared at the small pert tits and pussy of his neighbor's hard bodied wife, completely naked and standing a few feet away. Katie didn't' say anything as he kept lifting her panties to his nose and breathing in deeply. Dorman couldn't even blink at the cum faced wife. Drool started running down his chin. His eyes started to hurt due to the lack of moisture as it looked like they were glued open.

Katie slowly stepped into the shower and adjusted the temperature. Dorman was very glad that she had plain glass doors so he could see in. Shortly after she stepped into the shower her nipples got so hard he thought they were going to pop right off of her gorgeous small tits.

Steam started to build up, the sound of the shower running was echoing all over the bathroom. Dorman unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. He watched intently as Katie showered and began to lather herself.

He watched in delight as Katie rubbed shower gel all over her body; her nipples were now enlarged and poking out a little. As her hands moved slowly and seductively all over her body. He could see the water running down her body, around her stunning tits, down her stomach and dripping off the trim, soft path of hair above her pussy.

Katie allowed the water run across her face as she felt the sticky sperm wash off of her. She opened her mouth a combination of sperm and water splattered across her tongue. Her body shook as she rinsed the soap off as her hand glanced off her pussy. She could get off with a feather at this point as she slowly washed her groin spending extra time around her pussy.

Phil watched as she pulled the outer lips of her pussy up towards the front. He quickly moved closer and could see the nub of her clit peeking out of her pussy lips and pointing straight at him. The water was still running down her and disappearing between her legs, as she washed away the gel.

Dorman opened the shower door and stepped in. Katie looked back at him and down to his flaccid cock; even limp it was as big as her forearm. His obese belly pressed in behind her.

The old man didn't say a word but handed the shower gel to the luscious hard bodied wife, "Would you mind cleaning me?"

Katie barely had enough room in the shower to turn around as his cock brushed against her leg. She poured the shower gel into her hands and rubbed it against Phil's hairy chest and worked it into lather. She slowly covered his entire body and worked her slick soapy hands around his thick soft cock. Phil reached out and pulled her close as he pressed his wet lips against hers as his tongue shot in and out of her mouth. With every thrust of his tongue; Katie pulled his cock harder, almost willing it to get hard again.