My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife threw her head back in ecstasy as he reached out and grabbed a sensitive breast of his hot wet neighbor as he rubbed and pinched her erect nipples.

Katie although disgusted at the site of the neighbor, loved the feeling of the soft cock in her hands and how horny she had become. She quickly washed the soap off of Phil and shut the shower off.

She stood there naked with a beautiful sheen of water on her skin. She stepped out and grabbed the towel; it was a medium size one that was not large enough to wrap herself in, only enough to cover her breasts and pussy. She handed Phil a large towel that Fred usually used and began to dry off. Katie wiped herself down and wrapped herself in the towel.

"Damn, Freckles!" He grinned widely as he pulled the towel from her and dropped it to the floor, "you are one hot piece of ass! Just stand there and look sexy," he instructed.

Katie did as she was old and braced herself against the counter and jutted her ass back towards him. She locked eyes with Phil in the mirror as he stood behind and slowly began to lick and caress her back as he slid down. He kneeled behind her as he grabbed an ass cheek with each hand.

The hot wife felt the old man as he kneeled behind her as he spread her cheeks widely and slurped her from behind. She felt his tongue twitch as it swiped across the folds of her pussy.

She glanced down as she saw Phil's gorgeous cock extend between his legs as he kneeled behind her as he worshiped her ass. Soon his tongue was twitching in and out of her sopping pussy and was joined by his pudgy fingers and he worked them in and out of the wet confines of her tight canal.

Katie moaned as her knees became weak as she started to hump his hand. Soon she panted for breath as fingers worked in and out of her. His tongue followed the trail of his fingers and Katie lost her breath completely when she felt him penetrate deeper into her with his finger. She wanted to stop him, but his hand aroused all parts of her, and she knew his tongue would bring her to a shuddering orgasm.

"Ohhh, noooo!" she moaned as he forced his fingers deeper into her, "Please stop," as she moved back and forth in rhythm with his hand.

He urged her thighs apart and she couldn't stop him now. Fires were burning hotly in the middle of her belly as his tongue licked over her ass. His tongue dallied between her perfect cheeks, then found her little clit stiff and quivery. Katie gasped when his tongue kissed it. Her eyes closed and her breath came in short bursts as he deliberately licked and sucked her clit.

"Ohhh, noo, noooo!" she moaned, but to no avail. She wanted him to stop but her body wanted a release.

Phil expertly licked her clit and cunt slit until he knew she was helpless with horniness and aching for the release. He shuffled around on the floor on his knees and got further between hers. He pulled her ass back as Katie bent further at her waist, her elbows rested on the counter.

He thrust his face into her hot crotch and tongue fucked her juicy fuck hole until she reached back with one of her hand and grasped her cheek. She spread it wider, "Finger it!" she sobbed, "Finger my ass!" She couldn't believe what he was doing to her pussy. Even Fred never ate her like this. Phil sucked her cunt so hard that she thought he'd eat her alive.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped as she felt his tongue dart around her ass. It was quickly replaced by his finger as it popped past her sphincter.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her hands gripped and clawed her taut tits. Her belly heaved and twisted. Her pussy churned on her neighbor's crazed tongue. Strong ripples of intense pleasure coursed through her whole body until she thought she'd faint dead away.

Phil chuckled with pleasure and drilled all of his tongue up into the tightness of her wet cunt while his finger was knuckle deep in her ass.

Katie gasped and jerked on the counter and pushed her pussy downward for him, he withdrew his tongue from her cunt hole and applied it to her quivery little clit. She was on the very verge of cumming as her moans intensified.

His hand continued to grope her small perfect ass as he teased the puckered circle of her asshole and dug his finger in and out while his tongue flicked her clit over and over.

The hot wife's moans echoed in the confines of her bathroom, "Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhh fuck!! I'm going to cum!"

Suddenly he was unplugging his finger from her asshole, "Do you want me to fuck you? You want to feel my cock buried deep inside of you?"

Katie looked back and against her better judgment the words escaped out of her, "Ohhhh yeah...fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Phil reached out, grabbed the counter and lifted himself up. He pulled her around to face him and forced her ass back against the counter. Before she could protest he leaned over her and pressed his mouth against hers, thrusting his tongue into the back of her throat as he allowed the hot wife to taste herself on his expert tongue.

She moaned softly and let him do as he liked, her pussy tingled at the thought of him placing his large cock into her.

They broke away from their kiss as Katie mumbled, "Please fuck me!" she begged half out of her mind with lust. "I need it so bad! I need your cock," as she reached down and grabbed Phil's cock which was quickly becoming erect.

The hot wife out of her mind with lust forced her mouth against his as she squeezed and pulled on his dick. Her tongue shot out into his as she licked his lips, "C'mon! Get hard so you can fuck me," Katie told the old man as she planted sloppy kisses in his ear, "I'll do whatever you want; just fuck me!"

Mrs. Jackson was out of her mind with lust as she began to drop to her knees to take his large cock back into her mouth. She wanted it hard so he could fuck her pussy and ass again.

Phil knew her orgasm was pending and quickly pulled back as he watched the wife drop in front of him. Katie's eyes opened widely as she looked at the old man, "Please let me," as she crawled towards him on the bathroom floor.

The old man reached out and placed his hand out to stop. His cock had grown steadily as Mrs. Jackson stared at it with lust in her eyes.

"Wh..what are you doing? Oh, my God! Mr. Dorman..." she murmured, her cunt still twitched helplessly, "You... do you want me to beg?" Katie asked innocently.

Phil grinned lewdly and looked down to her legs, "Excuse me?" His eyes roamed over her pubic area, her soft brown hair, her sweet cunt, her red pussy slit, her tight ass. He slowly backed away from her.

Katie thought she'd pass out! She stood up and walked towards him, "Please... don't tease me." The old man walked back into the bathroom wall as the hot wife reached out and grabbed his thick cock. Her fingers kneeded the skin as she pressed her lips against his as her tongue shot into his mouth. The wet horny married woman kissed the old man's fat lips as her hand stroked his peice of meat.

Phil put his hands up between them, "What are you doing?" The old neigbhor looked in lust at the hard boddied wife, "What about your husband?" he said with a devlish grin.

The wife never answered but pressed her lips against his neck and licked up to his ear and whispered, "Please fuck me!"

Phil couldn't help but feel blood pouring into his cock as he looked into Katie's eyes. He reached out and placed his hand against her wet slit between her legs, "Do you want me to fuck you again?" The old man felt the wetness that was oozing from her fuck slit. His index finger shot around the folds of her pussy as the married woman closed her eyes in ecstacy.

The hot wife shook her head and hissed, "Yessss!"

He slowly reached around her with both hands and spread her tight ass cheeks apart, "Or should I force my cock back into your tight ass? Do you remember how that felt?"

Katie's heart missed a beat. She thought she was going to cum right then. Her hands shook as she grabbed both sides of his fat face and pressed her lips against his as her tongue shot out and licked him across his face and down his neck, "Ohhh fuck yeah!"

She quickly turned around in Phil's pudgy hands rested on her hips as she rubbed her ass against his expanding large cock. She looked over her shoulder, "I want it again!" The horny out of control wife mumbled, "I want you to fuck my ass again!" The hot wife braced her hands against the counter as she expected to feel Phil's large cock penetrate her tight ass. She shuddered at the thought of him spilling his cum deep into her bowels. She remembered the feeling of his cum oozing out of her before and how good it felt.

Phil reached around her waist and slid past her. His large cock bouncing off her legs as he walked out of the bathroom. He looked back and barked over his shoulder to her, "You need to get dressed. My party is going to start soon."