My Hot Wife, the Sex Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda returned to the shelf and retrieved a pair of nipple clamps that was connected by a thick, heavy-looking chain. The item resembled a miniaturized set of jumper cables. My wife was whistling a happy tune as she casually attached the clamps to Brandy. The weight of the chain was enough to drag the erect nipples downward... not enough to cause excruciating pain, but enough to cause the busty brunette to wince.

Amanda kissed Brandy sweetly on the lips, but turned to me. "I want the paddle."

"Yes, my love."

The paddle was roughly the shape and size of a tennis racket, and covered in tightly wound black leather. I thought my wife might return to Brandy, but she promptly spanked Piper without warning. The leather deadened the sound of impact, but caught off guard, our babysitter squealed loudly.

Amanda turned back to Brandy. "Are you watching this?"

"Yes," she murmured.

I tugged on the chain, causing Scott's wife to cry out painfully. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Divine Goddess," Brandy corrected immediately.

"Much better."

Amanda spanked Piper several more times before I could even blink. The poor girl's bottom was soon covered in angry red welts. But after another hard strike, my wife tossed the paddle aside and commanded me, "Strap-on."

I retrieved the specified item from the shelf without hesitation.

The strap-on consisted of 2 separate pieces: a menacing, 12-inch flesh-colored plastic dildo and a black leather harness that resembled over-sized underwear. I swiftly assembled them together and lowered it before my wife. As she stepped into the harness, I carefully brought it up her long, athletic legs like a pair of shorts.

Amanda, my wife who was the epitome of feminine beauty, looked quite odd, even grotesquely horrifying, as she stalked towards Piper with a giant erection.

She stopped directly behind our babysitter and teased her tiny vagina by inserting the dildo's bulbous head. Whether due to surprise or the threat of such a large object invading her- perhaps both- Piper whimpered and flinched, shaking the entire sawhorse, before Amanda mercifully pulled out. Amanda petted the girl reassuringly before spitting on her palm to lubricate the entire length of the dildo, rubbing it the way she often stroked my cock.

Then my wife pressed the dildo to Piper's hole once more and pushed in 8 inches.

Piper reflexively attempted to straighten, but her wrists were still bound to her ankles and, thus, remained bent in half. My wife rubbed our babysitter's ass as if to taunt her as she inexorably thrusted the entire dildo in. I initially doubted that the poor tiny girl would be able to accommodate such a huge beast, but Piper's little vagina miraculously engulfed all 12 inches.

Amanda didn't stop until the sex toy was completed buried inside her sub's pussy, forcing the girl's inner muscles to spasm uncontrollably around the intrusive object. My wife even rose onto her tiptoes and leaned over her Piper, altering the angle and pressure of penetration. Our babysitter moaned, and Amanda whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear. Immediately, Piper became silent.

Amanda suddenly rose to full height. She twisted at the waist to flash me a gloriously wicked grin, causing her breasts to stretch in a very tantalizing way. Then she turned back to Piper, latched onto her hips, and began dominating our sweet young love.

Piper howled. I humorously wondered what Darren would think if he were to barge in and witness this bizarre scene: Brandy shackled to an X-shaped BDSM cross as she and I watched my wife violate his wife was an enormous strap-on dildo.

Unable to help myself, I sidled against Amanda from behind. Her hips movements were progressively becoming faster and more brutal as she rammed into Piper repeatedly, but I still circled my arms around her waist, where my hands slid up to cup her firm breasts and squeeze them harshly... just the way she liked it.

"So this is how it feels like," Amanda grunted while fucking Piper like a man.

My own arousal pressed into Amanda's backside, and the harder I grinded into her... the harder I groped her breasts... the fiercer she thrusted into Piper. Our babysitter suddenly emitted a drawn out cry that was a cross between a moan and a shriek, and her body immediately went limp. But her wrists were still secured to her ankles, so she merely sagged over the sawhorse. The petite blonde shuddered again as my wife slowly retracted her hips to withdraw the dildo. The entire sex toy glistened in a thin, mucous-like sheen.

Amanda beamed when we realized that our hot young babysitter had climaxed!

My wife quickly doffed the harness. After detaching the dildo, she then approached Brandy, who eyed the sex toy warily. Amanda raised the dildo to the brunette's lips and ordered brusquely, "Lick it clean." She bit off every word for emphasis.

Brandy was helpless but to comply. She licked the sex toy like a lollipop, with my wife constantly shifting the object in her hand so that the busty brunette could clean every inch of it with her tongue. Then drawing the dildo back with a swiftness that I could barely discern let alone believe, Amanda suddenly plunged it down Brandy's throat. At first, she slid it in and out slowly, and barely went halfway. But my wife's movements gradually became more ruthless and merciless, and Bandy was suddenly deepthroating the massive plastic cock.

"Taste it, Brandy," Amanda commanded. "Taste Piper on your lips... good... now suck it. Suck it hard... suck it like you suck my husband's cock... suck it like I suck your husband's cock."

My wife's dirty sex talk could be cruel and arousing.

For good measure, Amanda gently yanked on the heavy chain that connected the nipple clamps, causing Brandy to gag on the sex toy. She held the dildo in place for an agonizingly long while. The limits of credibility stretched thin, and just as I feared that Scott's wife might vomit, my wife quickly withdrew the object. Brandy immediately gasped for air. However, her ordeal was not yet over as the dildo was then promptly shoved into her vagina. Our neighbor squealed and strained against her bonds.

Brandy orgasmed so hard that she rattled the Saint Andrew's Cross.

Amanda and I held each other close as we regarded the 2 limp bodies with approval. But after a brief respite, she indicated for me to set Piper and Brandy loose. I complied without argument, and both ladies dropped heavily to the floor. Intentionally not sparing them another glance, I turned to lead my wife from the garage and onto the next ritual.

Amanda's white robe flowed as she followed me. But as I opened the door and stepped outside, she suddenly interjected, "Go first, I'll catch up to you."

An objection formed on the tip of my tongue. We had a tight schedule to maintain, but I did not want to argue with my wife in front of her submissives. I merely nodded and left.

Once I was gone, Amanda knelt with her friends and hugged them fiercely in a prolonged embrace. But as she rose to leave, Piper and Brandy reached out in a pleading gesture for her to stay. However, my wife knew she couldn't linger.

Reluctantly, Amanda left her lovers behind on the cold, hard floor.

**********

Behind the garage, in full view of the lake and only partially hidden from the driveway, was an open outdoor shower.

Its 12 x 12 floor was composed of colorful mosaic tiles that gently sloped towards the centered drain. Two metal posts spaced 6 feet apart housed the water pipes, and atop of those posts sat 2 fancy showerheads that faced each other. Set in an extremely wide clearing, there was no surrounding cover.

I installed this open outdoor shower myself immediately after Amanda and I purchased this property, and intentionally designed it so that we'd be completely exposed when using it.

The idea of such a thing would be bizarre to most people. It was a unique addition for any home, to be sure, but one that Amanda and I found absurdly sexy. We LOVED to shower together. Aside from having sex with each other, especially under a clear blue sky, it was perhaps our favorite pastime. And I had to admit, I was rather proud of myself when I came up with the brilliant idea to combine the two! Exposure to the elements and to an audience as we made love was an exhilarating thrill.

However, I wouldn't be the one showering with Amanda today.

Glenn and Dimitri stood at attention by each showerhead. They were still fully clothed, and gazed adoringly at my wife as we stepped into view. Amanda glanced at me, but said nothing as we approached them.

I had purposefully chosen them to participate in the last ritual before the final ceremony. I regarded Glenn and Dimitri much differently from the other men when it came to Amanda. Sure, they all desired her. But while the other 4 believed that they loved her, I knew what was truly in their heart. To them, my wife was the object of their desire, something to be placed on a pedestal like an idol. However, I never mistook their feelings for love and, luckily, neither did Amanda. She did care for them on some level and attempted to make happy, but those relationships were simply mutually beneficial.

Amanda's former boss and my best friend, however, were another matter. The unmitigated love they felt for her was genuine. Glenn had nurtured her for years while she worked under his supervision. He guided her and honed her skills which enabled my wife to climb the corporate ladder. More importantly, he never exhibited preferential treatment by giving her a raise or a promotion that she wasn't qualified for; Glenn made Amanda earn whatever professional accolades she received, which was perhaps his greatest show of love and respect for her.

I can still remember the look on Dimitri's face when I first introduced him to Amanda- who was only my girlfriend at the time- almost a decade ago. It was somewhat to my cruel amusement that he couldn't even look at her without blushing profusely! But a strange thing happened: a minute later, they were laughing uproariously, and my future wife was slapping my best friend on the back as if they were best friends.

Looking back, it was that precise moment that sealed Dimitri's fate.

Dimitri grew to love Amanda almost as much as I did. And while I knew he would always be happy for us, it was sadly natural for him to wonder "What if?" whenever he saw me with my wife and son. No doubt Dimitri imagined himself in my shoes whenever he gazed upon my perfect family.

While Amanda had maintained a plethora of lovers with my blessing, it was profoundly special to know that she and Dimitri were sleeping together. I cherished her incomprehensibly, and loved him like the brother I never had. Somehow, the coupling between my wife and best friend felt right as rain.

Amanda happily sauntered over to Glenn and Dimitri. The older man genuflected first, followed by my dearest friend. A thin smile appeared on Amanda's lips. I could tell she was about to make a flippant remark as the men kissed her hand, but she remained in character. And so did Glenn and Dimitri.

Glenn must've beaten Dimitri in "rock, paper, scissors" just before we arrived because he was the lucky one to help my wife out of her robe while Dimitri went to turn on both showerheads. "I could hardly wait for you to arrive, Baby Girl," Amanda's former boss murmured, invoking his pet name for her.

Her grin was crooked but she raised an eyebrow. "Don't you mean, 'Goddess'?"

Glenn stammered as he was abruptly put back in his place. "Why, er... yes. I apologize, Dear One. I meant no disrespect."

"Thank you, Glenn. That's much better. You may take my robe and hang it over there." Amanda pointed to a nearby tree branch.

The older man meekly complied and scampered away. Their roles were now officially reversed: Amanda was now his boss! Figuratively, she had always been, I conceded. I cleared my throat as Glenn returned a short while later with Dimitri. "Gentlemen, you were both handpicked to participate in the final ritual... perhaps the most important ritual of all." I looked both of them in the eye and paused for dramatic effect. "To become one with nature again... to cleanse the body and soul so that the mind may follow. To leave our former selves behind as we venture into a new religion." I was mighty proud of the flowery speech that I was composing on the spot. "It is time for the purification ritual." I nodded at Glenn and Dimitri.

Amanda had seen both men naked countless times before but still blushed as they stripped off their clothes. Their erections were already fully formed, a testament to how badly they craved her. The trio soon stood naked together. The temperature in the valley floor had surprisingly risen quickly, and the radiant sun kept them warm.

Glenn and Dimitri each took one of Amanda's hands and led her to where the cascading water converged. The older man retrieved a bottle of shampoo and applied a copious amount to my wife's long black silky hair. Together, he and his partner lathered her, and massaged the shampoo into Amanda's scalp in gentle, circular motions. They sandwiched my wife, Glenn in the front and Dimitri in the back, and grazed their erections against her taut skin. The duo pair then delicately weaved their fingers through her illustrious hair to rinse out the suds.

Now it was time to turn their attention to my wife' incredibly sexy body.

They stared down at Amanda's flawless nudity, momentarily unable to do anything but behold their goddess with abject adoration. Glenn eventually retrieved a bar of soap, and gently began scrubbing my wife's flesh, starting with her neck and shoulders. This prompted Dimitri to react, and, with another bar of soap, began rubbing Amanda with it on her backside.

"That's it, gentlemen. Cleanse every inch of her skin... and every crack and crevice. She must be thoroughly pure for the ceremony."

They required no encouragement. Glenn's busy hands blatantly lingered over Amanda's glistening breasts while Dimitri swept his soapy hands all over her lower back and bottom. My eyes zeroed in on the way they touched my wife and how their slippery hands hungrily scoured her flesh.

Amanda spread her thighs shoulder-width apart to grant Glenn and Dimitri access to her inner thighs.

To her pussy.

To her ass.

Every crack and crevice. That was what I instructed them.

Amanda suddenly turned so that her back was facing me as she remained between both men. I marveled at the perfection of her sculpted bottom, and the way the muscles of her upper back rippled impressively with the slightest movement. She said something to Dimitri, and he promptly gave her the bar of soap that was clutched in his hand. Curious, I observed as Amanda lathered her hands then tossed the soap aside.

My wife grinned impishly over her shoulder at me as she took hold of the burgeoning erections on either side of her.

Glenn and Dimitri wore the same rapturous expression as Amanda stroked them under the clear, blue sky and under the warm, soothing shower. Her movements were loving and sensuous, and I immediately wanted to be next to her with her hand on my cock. But watching my wife perform for me was a worthy consolation prize.

It was getting harder to refrain from touching myself.

Glenn and Dimitri were like mirror images as their stood with their hands on their hips and heads rolled back as Amanda steadily masturbated them. But, as usual, they could never keep their hands off her for long. Since they were standing perpendicular to her, the duo was able to reach out and fondle my Amanda's breasts and bottom as she pleasured them.

God, how I LOVED watching them touch my wife!

Amanda was normally wildly adventurous in bed, but could take things to another level in the shower. And the naughty things that she could do to me there- the lewd acts that I often performed on her there- were so morally corrupt and messy that Amanda would not permit it anywhere else. Some of the best sex we ever enjoyed was in the shower. And while being wet and naked together always enflamed our primal urges, there was also something practical about being able to wash the filth from ourselves immediately.

At this precise moment, I realized that Amanda desired a threesome with Glenn and Dimitri. She wanted to play as badly as they did. This presented me with a moral dilemma: the men were not supposed to cum yet, but my wife clearly wanted to have fun now.

Amanda had nearly stroked Glenn and Dimitri to a "happy ending". I considered letting my wife achieve her goal, if not for her own benefit then at least for my fellow men. The water would immediately rinse away any semen that splashed onto her and keep her body pure.

But as with any religion, there was a set of beliefs and that the followers were expected to uphold, and this situation was a test of that. Like a priest, my responsibility was to ensure that the disciples of our cult understood the responsibility of membership. Like a shepherd, I need to maintain order lest members of the flock wander astray.

I held up my hand. Amanda immediately released both men, whose penises had attained an angry, purplish discoloration that indicated they were ready to erupt. However, if the trio was disappointed or angry at being denied release, they hid it well.

Glenn and Dimitri back away, leaving Amanda alone beneath the cascade. Still wearing that angelic smile, she reduced us to voyeurs as she soaped herself down. Her movements were slow and sensuous; my wife knew how to keep a captive audience. She closed her eyes and lifted her face to the warm water flowing over her flesh like a snug glove encasing her luscious figure.

Glenn and Dimitri clearly wanted to touch her again, but they remained rooted in place. Eventually, I approached them with 2 large bath towels, and they immediately shut off the water. I handed each a towel, and they gently patted Amanda dry. She stood still and expressionless as they attended to her, but I knew what she was thinking.

This was a woman who realized the godlike power that she wielded over her subjects.

When Glenn and Dimitri were finished, I slid the robe over Amanda's arms and shoulders. To the men, I ordered, "Gather the others, and tell them to begin preparations for the final ceremony. The One We Love and Worship will arrive at the lake by dusk." My stern gaze lingered on them. "You all know what to do."

Amanda turned and wordlessly headed back to the lake house. As she departed, I reached into my pocket, and withdrew a very special item. "Our Goddess commanded me to give these to you," I told Dimitri quietly.

I handed him a pair of my wife's panties; another trophy to be added to the collection, his most prized possession.

Dimitri reverently took it. Girlishly bright pink and silky, the panties was of the "boyshort" variety that Amanda could wear so perfectly on her athletic frame. It no longer emanated any body heat- my wife had taken her underwear off long ago- but we could still detect her faint aroma. My best friend brought the panties to his nose, closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply. His entire body shook, and he appeared so euphoric that I thought he might erupt without even touching himself.

Dimitri eventually opened his eyes and stated hoarsely, "Thank you." He then clutched his new trophy possessively to his chest.

Glenn cleared his throat awkwardly as I started to leave. "Ahhh... and does The One Whom We Adore have something for me?"

I pursed my lip while regarding the gray-haired man. I had nothing to give him from my wife, and pitied him as he regarded me with pathetic desperation. "Our Goddess did not leave anything for you," I told him gently. Glenn immediately appeared heartbroken, but I continued sincerely, "However, if she were here, Our One Love would reveal that, amongst all of her disciples, she regards you and Dimitri most dearly."