My Hot Wife, the Sex Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda clenched her vaginal muscles like a vise as she grinded heavily on Phillip and Dimitri. In their helpless position, they could only lay still as the sensuality of her movements coaxed their combined load into her body.

Darren, who was always obedient and timid around my wife, now appeared the opposite as he grasped her head and pumped violently into her face. From my vantage point, I could see Amanda's throat bulge obscenely every time the young man thrusted. But she calmly swallowed as quickly as he ejaculated into her mouth, not willing to waste even a single precious drop.

Moans, whimpers, and panting sounded from the sweaty tangled mass as my wife- our Goddess- became one with her lovers. They remained pressed against her for a long time, savoring the warmth and hardness of her body that no one was willing to surrender. But the men were spent and eventually withdrew from Amanda, causing gobs of cum to drip from their cockheads, as well as from her skin and orifices.

The sacred union between Goddess and disciples had finally been consummated.

"Congratulations, gentlemen. You are now officially Chosen Ones of the Beloved," I announced gravely.

Some of the men collapsed around Amanda in exhaustion while others stumbled back in disbelief. Bryan, in particular, stood over her stroking himself. He was already hard again, and appeared ready for another round with her.

But it was time for me to formally reestablish my hierarchy in this cult.

It was time for me to claim my status as my wife's favorite... the Anointed One.

It was my turn; I began to unbuckle my pants.

Amanda had gathered herself and was side-sitting on the soft ground when she saw my erection spring into view. A lesser woman would've been begging for mercy and respite. But her slow, wicked grin mirrored mine as a renewed vigor coursed through my wife.

Amanda was a foul mess. Portions of her sexy body were streaked with bodily fluids and her halo braid had come undone during the gangbang. She was in ruins, yet her battered, disheveled appearance somehow made her appear hotter and sexier than ever.

The men knew enough to step back as my wife and I lunged towards each other like wild animals in heat. We kissed madly, caught in the throes of passion. Our tongues were locked in a titanic battle, but Amanda suddenly pushed me away, stepped back several feet, and promptly dropped to all 4's with the grace of a cat. Naked, now, like everyone else, I stroked myself openly as Amanda slunk back to me in serpentine fashion on her hands and knees.

"Are you ready to pay homage to your Goddess, O beloved High Priest of mine?" She was mocking me in front of everyone, and it made my cock spasm uncontrollably.

"I am ready to dedicate my entire being to the service of The One I love and worship so dearly... to The One whose grace and unparalleled beauty takes my breath away... to The One whose intelligence, compassion, and sense of humor warms my heart and soul. To my Goddess... my hot, sexy wife whom I want to fuck nonstop 'til the end of time."

Amanda stopped mere inches from my quivering cock and rose up on her knees. She was covered in filth and sweat but looked like an angel to me. No longer bothering with the façade, she gifted me a loving smile made my heart soar to the heavens. There was, however, still a great deal of naughtiness in her expression.

"Mmm... " My wife purred. "Your vow of obedience pleases your Goddess greatly. In fact, she wishes to bestow a blessing upon you in remuneration."

I presumed that Amanda was going to blow me, but she pressed her face between my legs and gulped my swollen sac into her mouth. She applied the perfect amount of suction as she sucked and slurped shamelessly. Lathering my balls with her tongue as my manhood rested on her pretty face, my wife periodically jerked her head back in short, rapid bursts, sending wonderful shockwaves throughout my body.

Still sucking my balls, Amanda started to stroke my shaft, and the added stimulation was almost too much to bear. I began leaking precum all over her freckled cheeks, but she didn't even flinch. Suddenly, Amanda twisted her head around and coolly deepthroated me in one fluid motion.

"My god," Glenn muttered in disbelief.

"'Goddess'," I corrected him immediately, causing my wife to choke in laughter. She recovered swiftly, however, and our audience was none the wiser.

As wetness poured down her chin to coat her breasts with a new layer of slime, Amanda removed my penis from her mouth and pinned it against my abdomen. I sighed contently as her nose playfully nuzzled the underside of my shaft. But the sound escaping my lips rose several octaves as she licked up and down its entire length, like a painter brushing several long strokes.

The men involuntary crept closer, each staring in covetous desire.

I momentarily considered gangbanging Amanda with them. I didn't usually participate when my wife engaged in group sex, preferring to watch and satisfy my voyeuristic kink. I now had no doubts that she could engage 7 cocks at once, but my hands fell onto her shoulders in a possessive gesture.

"Watch and admire The One We Adore," I instructed the men, reveling in their jealousy and my exhibitionistic delight.

I let Amanda suck me a bit longer before gently easing her onto the grass, and she didn't resist. I knelt between her legs then rubbed my cockhead on her engorged clit and along the rim of her vagina. My wife moaned and squirmed, and while she was heavenly to behold on all 4's or bent over with her perfect ass presented to me, Amanda truly looked sexiest when she was off her feet. "My humble tribute to your Divine Presence," I announced softly.

I slipped my cock into Amanda's pussy.

Most of Phillip's and Dimitri's spunk had already leaked out, but there was still enough lubrication that there was very little resistance. I had previously made love to my wife immediately after she had been with other men, and the initial revulsion at feeling their essence still inside of her always gave way to a morally reprehensible excitement. And I was unapologetic in allowing Amanda to pamper herself with boyfriends- and girlfriends- or in planning gangbangs for her, because in the end we always returned to each other, with our love and marriage even stronger than before.

But our new sex cult was going to take everything to a completely different level.

I grabbed Amanda's legs and slung them over my shoulders as I began making love to her with unbridled passion. The others huddled around us so closely that we could feel heat emanating from their bodies and their breath on our skin. More than 1 man tried to touch Amanda in the midst of our lovemaking or attempted to interrupt us, and all it took was an angry glare to beat them back.

Amanda's unparalleled sexiness and their insatiable hunger for her made me feel like a God next to my Goddess. Such was the power that she not only wielded over me but bestowed onto me, as well. However, Amanda wasn't just a Sex Goddess. To consider her merely as such was impious and even near-heresy.

No, my wife was the Goddess of Love... a modern day Aphrodite.

My entire life with Amanda- past, present, and future- flashed before my eyes, and at that precise moment I knew with certainty that we would grow old together, surrounded by generations of offspring, and maintain our profound love that would never dwindle. Our bond was unbreakable, regardless of how many other partners we claimed. And now, with our sex cult almost fully established, my wife didn't just deserve the complete allegiance of her followers.

She deserved our undisputed love.

With a powerful surge that rippled my entire body, I ejaculated into Amanda like the others before me, but with a profound love greater than anyone else could ever give to her. She writhed like a snake while attempting to cajole every last drop from my testes. However, after my initial eruption, I clenched my pelvic muscles to stem the flow. Amanda scowled as I pulled out, though my intention wasn't to deprive her of that which she craved, which was more cum. In fact, I obliged her.

Wagging my still-spewing cock in a "t"- shape, I baptized my wife into her new sex cult by inscribing the Sign of the Cross across her breasts and tummy.

Amanda peered down to admire my thick creamy semen as it glistened on her flesh... to savor its pungent aroma and oddly pleasant warmth as my spunk adhered to her. A few drops even splashed onto her adorable freckles and chin. My wife had successfully maintained an air of superiority and control throughout the day's wild events, but now she cackled in uninhibited glee as she smeared my love all over herself.

The sight of Amanda's despoiled personage made me instantly hard again. Without preamble, I hastily reinserted my penis into her pussy. Renewed arousal gave me ammunition for another orgasm as I deposited my sperm into her womb while the men masturbated around her with religious zeal.

The reason why we were not permitted to achieve orgasm earlier was finally clear to them: we needed to conserve every last drop of ourselves for this moment of Consecration.

My wife's mere presence caused her followers to achieved sweet bliss again as they showered her with their lust. Some of their cum landed harmlessly on the grass but a healthy amount splattered onto her various body parts. Amanda didn't flinch, and simply lay still to allow us the privilege of paying her tribute. When we were finished, our sperm swaddled her like a cocoon, keeping her warm with our sticky love.

Appropriately, the men dropped to their knees as Amanda and I rose to our feet. They regarded her with awe as if she were a living religious idol. Even in her sullied state, she looked true to form, like the Goddess of Love & Sex. I was thoroughly convinced that my wife had been placed on this earth to be adored and worshipped by many.

But I suddenly felt like the Devil.

Experiencing an abrupt epiphany, I questioned my deviant behavior. Would I be cast into Hell someday for my unspeakable sins... for breaking the holy sacrament of marriage and committing adultery? For allowing others to engage in sinful acts with my wife and, perhaps even worse, taking corrupt pleasure in it?

But as Amanda's worshippers remained crowded around her, I realized that this wouldn't be the last time I shared her. Her pure joy over their affection was endearing and strangely innocent. Perhaps I would burn in Hell for my sins, but I loved my wife so much that her happiness was worth an eternity of damnation.

Thou Shall Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife, indeed!

The irony was so comical at this precise moment that I laughed aloud.

Amanda regarded me with amusement. The decadent sight of cum crusting on her skin as it dried brought me back to the moment. We proceeded hand-in-hand to the lake with her sycophants trailing respectfully behind us. As we reached the water's edge, I dipped my toes in to test the temperature. Although the last vestiges of light were fading fast, the lake was still surprisingly warm, having retained much of the heat from the day's bright sunshine as the surrounding mountains acted like insulation.

I stopped at the lakeshore, but Amanda continued on. Into the lake she slowly immersed herself until she was submerged just below her nipples. The men and I watched as she bathed herself, cupping her hands to pour water over her flesh, in a final cleansing ritual that followed her baptism and consecration. To look upon my wife as she basked in the waters like a mythical mermaid was absolutely mesmerizing. Her skin glowed from the light of the bonfire, and even in the dimness it appeared absolutely flawless.

Our Goddess soon returned to us, appearing like an otherworldly vision as she gracefully rose from the lake. Moonlight was just beginning to reflect off the water's surface, which created an ethereal halo effect around my wife and made her truly appear like a celestial being. The water streamed from Amanda's lithe body as she stepped onto land once more, and our Goddess regarded each one of us evenly as we closed in around her.

My wife was pure again, as if reborn without Original Sin.

The final ceremony was complete; we were now officially a sex cult dedicated to worshipping my beautiful wife Amanda.

It was time to celebrate.

I immediately raised my right arm up in the air and quickly brought it down in a chopping motion, as if to signal the start of a race.

As newly anointed Chosen Ones of my wife, the men had sworn a sacred vow to love her, tend to her every need, and serve her without question. None of that, I knew, would ever be a problem. But as I watched Amanda take on her rabid lovers once more, I realized that this was perhaps the best way she could serve them.

To allow them to breed her.

To carry the child of every man who dared to pay her tribute.

To expand our new "family" from within as well as from without.

I chuckled loudly as I watched our inaugural sex cult members gangbang my wife yet again, and I thought to myself: What a twisted, splendid idea!