My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stella, this is hard for me. I've never done anything like this before. I am really worried about my privacy. Just straight sex is all I'm interested in for the time being."

"Believe me, Harley; your secrets are safe here. We have customers from all walks of life. Because of our weight room and pool facilities, no one could ever prove why you were here. May I suggest one of my older girls for your first time here? Let her give you a massage and anything else you require."

She rang for a woman named Siren. Most of the girls - or women -- used an alias to keep their private lives private. A beautiful dark haired woman came in. She was lucky if she was thirty. Built like a brick shit house. I looked over at Stella.

"When I said old, I meant she has been here for a few years, not her age. I'm sure you will be happy with her services. Siren, this is a good friend of mine. Just call him Doc." I had to laugh. I guess I had an alias too.

The massage was great. Siren was definitely a professional. When she was done rubbing my body, she asked me over to the bed where she took off the bikini she was wearing. She asked me what position I preferred and laid down on the bed with me. She told me that condoms were required for oral, anal, and of course insertion into her vagina. She really put me at ease as she lay across my stomach and then sat up and inserted my hard cock into her. It didn't take me long to cum. I was thinking about my students and all that I had seen recently.

When we were finished, she cleaned me up and I went back to see Stella.

"Well, Harley, was it satisfactory?"

"Very much so. What do I owe you?"

"Would you like to become a member? The cost is a thousand dollars a year and all sessions are reduced by twenty five percent. It's quite a saving if you come fairly regularly."

"No, I expect to come back but not quite that often."

"Well, for you, a hundred and fifty dollars should cover it. We'll call it a first time special price. I also want to thank you again for such a professional program. My business is up thirty percent since I give receipts. There must be a lot of businesses paying for some of these customers."

That was my first time at Stella's. I go maybe every two or three months. I've been going for nearly four years now. She has a lot of girls working for her. There are always new ones that replace the ones that leave. I've never had the same one more than three times. These girls are good and it would become easy to get attached to them.

The day I lost my son I headed for Stella's place. She knew there was a problem as I entered her office. I broke down and cried as I told her about my loss. She took me into her private living room off of her office and asked not to be disturbed. She made us a glass of tea and honey. She sat down next to me, held my hand and just listened to me talk about all the good times with my son. That was what I needed that day. I must have been there for over an hour. When I realized it, I apologized to Stella for taking up her time.

"Harley, you're not just a customer, you're a friend. Anytime you need someone to talk to feel free to come by. I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. At least you have those wonderful memories to cherish."

"Stella, what do I owe for the taking of your time?"

"That's almost an insult, Harley. I would never charge a friend to talk to me in this type of situation."

"I'm sorry; I remember reading on your menu that there was a charge for conversation."

"Harley, Harley, Harley, that's for the customers that want to come in and just want to talk sex with the girls. Not for old friends who need someone to talk to." She leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek as I got up and left.

"I probably won't be around for awhile."

"I understand, Harley; we'll be here if you need us. God bless you, Harley."

After I started back to school after my short leave of absence, all the students gave me their sympathies. Stella was right; I had my memories. I started spending more time taking care of my mom and dad. After their passing away, I was thinking of retiring from the college. I needed to give it some heavy thought since it was basically all I had left other than doing repair jobs for a few friends.

My students again gave me their sympathies for the loss of my parents. Of course it was different students at this time but the dress code hadn't changed much.

I was now alone, not completely alone. Let me try and explain; when you lose those close to you it's a very lonely feeling. I have friends, good friends, who stand by me and I can visit or see regularly. I miss the loving people around me: my son, mom and dad. As I mentioned earlier, my sister, whom I love, is a long distance away. We talked regularly but on the phone was different.

One day I headed over to Stella's. I wasn't a sex nut but just wanted a little companionship. As I walked in, I saw a new girl, or lady as it was. She was beautiful; I don't know any other way to describe her. Maybe thirtyish, nicely built and of a darker complexion. She wasn't black or even Porto Rican. She was probably of mixed races. I asked Stella about her and was told she was new and went by the name of Angel.

I asked for her and Stella smiled. "I'm just glad to see you're alright with all you've been through. I know your family meant a lot to you."

She introduced me to Angel. "Angel, this is a very good friend of mine, Dr. Harley," Stella said as she introduced me.

"Hi, Doctor, I'm Angel and will be your companion this evening."

As we headed up to her room I couldn't help notice what a nice ass Angel had. Just the sight of her did something to me. Here I was a man nearing sixty with a woman that was nearly half my age.

"What would you like today, Dr. Harley?" asked Angel.

"I would like to know everything about you," I answered.

She smiled, "I'm afraid that's not possible. You wouldn't want me to break the rules and lose my job, would you?"

I didn't tell her that I knew the rules and help write them when we loaded them into the computer. I guess she was just trying to let me down easily. According to the rules, the girls could talk about anything they wanted. It was always a good idea not to talk about themselves but it wasn't forbidden to do so. There have been a number of ladies who worked for Stella that actually married one of their customers. As they say, "You can find love in some of the strangest places."

Stella didn't promote such actions but she knew it happens at times. The real problems occurred when the customer fell in love with the girl or vice versa. That's when Ralph, the door man, and Stella had to step in. Johns - or the clients - fell for some of the girls quite often. Usually the problems could be resolved but the clients weren't allowed to be with the girl again.

"Angel, I recently lost my parents and I lost my son a few years ago. Would it be a problem for us to just cuddle and you rest in my arms. Maybe we'll have sex, maybe not."

I know it was an odd request but Angel agreed to it. She lay on the bed in her bra and panties and I kept my jockeys on. We laid on the bed with her back to me and I just pressed up against her and put my arm around her. She felt so warm and soft. I gently ran my hand over the top of her breasts and then lowered it to her mid-section and just rubbed her warm skin.

I felt her shudder lightly as I rubbed her belly. She smelled so good and felt so soft. I felt her push her butt back against my hardening cock. I started to talk to her softly.

"You feel so good and smell so nice. I could hold you like this forever."

She didn't say anything as I squeezed her tighter. I leaned in and kissed her neck. I felt her shudder again.

"Doctor, we aren't supposed to kiss clients. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Angel, you shouldn't kiss clients on the lips. I know that. First off, you aren't kissing me, I'm kissing you, and second I promise not to kiss your lips without your permission."

After saying that, I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders. I slid my hand inside her panties and found a very moist Angel. This was unusual for the girls to be this wet. They kept KY Jelly in the drawer to help with insertion. Most men just wanted to get their rocks off and the girls usually went along for the ride, usually faking an orgasm for the client.

"Angel, will you hand me a condom? I have to have you; I've never wanted a woman more." The problem was that I meant it. Maybe it was that I no longer had anyone close, I don't know. All I knew is I wanted Angel.

I sat up and she put the condom on me and slipped off her panties. I put my hand on her mound and slid two fingers into her. She was wet with her juices. She even looked a little scared as I put my cock between her moist pussy lips. Very slowly I pushed into her, watching her facial expression. Little by little I pushed my cock into her till my balls hit her ass.

She let out a little squeal as I held my cock deep within her. Then ever so slowly I started an in and out motion. I felt her pushing up against me. She wasn't faking, she was biting her bottom lips and I watched her close her eyes. I felt the lips of her vagina grip tightly around my now pulsating cock. I could feel her starting to have an orgasm. As her muscles squeezed my cock I let go with a load that I know filled the condom.

Angel had sweat on her chest. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"You're the best, Angel, I really mean it. No other woman has ever made me feel the way you do."

I got off of her and used the bathroom facilities and disposed of the condom and wiped myself off. I took a clean washrag and dampened it and walked out and wiped off the moisture on Angel's breasts. She excused herself and used the restroom to finish cleaning up and came back out dressed. I had dressed also while she was cleaning up.

"Can I see you again?" I asked Angel.

"Doc, I'm here every Tuesday and Friday," she replied.

It wasn't what I meant but it would have to do for now. I handed her fifty dollars and she looked nervous.

"Doc, you pay Stella downstairs and I'm afraid..."

"I know, Angel. It's more than fifty dollars. That's just an extra tip for you."

She smiled at me as I left. I told Stella that she was the nicest and sweetest of all the girls that I had met. I paid my bill and was on my way.

I had a hard time concentrating at school now. For some strange reason, Angel kept coming into my mind. Here I was, darn near sixty years old and thinking about a woman young enough to be my daughter. I can't ever remember thinking this way about any woman. She was special to me and I didn't know why. I ended up going back to Stella's the following week.

"To what do we owe the pleasure of your company, Harley? As long as I've known you, you've never been here two weeks in a row?" Stella replied with a smile.

"I just missed seeing you," I laughed. "Is Angel available tonight?"

Stella looked at me in a strange way. She knew her customers and her girls well. "Yes, she's here. Would you like to see her again so soon?" Stella looked at me with a quizzical look.

"Yes, Stella I would. There's just something special about her. I need to see her again. Stella, can you tell me anything about her, anything at all?"

"Harley, you know the rules better than anyone. I would never divulge anything personal about any of my girls. Even to a good friend like you."

"I'm sorry, I should have known better than to even ask. May I see her now?"

"Of course. Just so you know, she means a lot to me also. I would hate to see her get hurt in anyway," replied Stella.

"Stella, we've been friends for a few years now. I can read you as well as you can read me. Would you tell me what this is all about?"

"Angel asked me about you after your session last time. She told me she made a mistake and let herself go and she had an orgasm with you."

"Don't all the girls get off when they are with clients?" I asked Stella.

"Not usually. The point is to get the client off. If any of the girls have a release, that's fine, but that's not what they are here for. Angel told me it was the only time it ever happened to her."

"Okay, I'll be frank with you. Angel is just someone special to me. I want to be with her again to see if it might have just been a coincidence. The last thing I would ever do is hurt her in any way, you know that, Stella."

Stella had paged Angel and she was coming down the stairs. My God, she looked gorgeous. She smiled when she saw me and took me by the hand and led me back up to her room.

As we entered her room I spoke. "Angel, I missed you. I don't know why but I did. You need to know that in all the years that I have been coming here, it has never happened to me. Granted, all the girls here are wonderful, nice people. But with you, there is something else."

She stared at me. "Doctor, what would you like tonight?"

"First off, call me Harley. I'm not a real doctor; I hold a doctorate degree in computer science and technology. That's where the doctor comes from. Can we have conversation tonight?"

"I don't understand, Harley. Conversation here is sex talk; do you want me to talk dirty to you?" She looked at me quizzically.

"No, I want to know all about you. Your real name, do you have family, what do you do beside work here?"

"I'm sorry, Harley, I like you but I can't tell you about my personal life. Please don't ask me."

"Okay, maybe when you get to know me better you might change your mind. Can we lay and cuddle like we did last time. You're just so warm and soft."

We laid in our same positions, only I got up and dimmed the lights. Angel was down to her panties and bra when I got into the bed.

"Angel, why are you shaking? I'm not going to hurt you."

"I don't know. Most men want to have sex and get it over with, but with you it's as though you want to make love. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"Don't be sorry, Angel, that's what I want to do with you. I want to make love to you."

She moved her ass back against me and I did the same as last time and slid my hand into her panties. I started kissing her on the neck and felt the little goose bumps.

"You're so warm and cuddly, I could hold you forever." I felt the moistness begin in her panties. I started fingering her and she was reacting to it.

I could feel her taking deep breaths as she pumped her mound up and down against my hand. "I want you to cum for me Angel, that's what I want. Please pump harder against my hand."

She rolled over on her back and pumped harder. She was making squealing noises and I could feel her spasms. Her juices were coming all over my hand.

I could hear her saying in a low voice. "My God, my God, it's not supposed to feel this way, oh so good," as she pressed her pussy hard against my hand.

"My God, Harley, I'm so sorry, I'm supposed to take care of you."

"No, Angel, you did exactly what I wanted. I wanted you to feel good, to have an orgasm."

"Please, Harley, let me make it up to you. Let me get you off."

"It's not necessary, Angel. I'm happy just being with you."

She pushed me down on the bed and started giving me a hand job. It felt so good, her hand. Even though she grabbed hold of my cock, she gently moved her hand up and down on my cock.

"Angel, I don't have a condom on."

"It's okay. Just come for me, Harley, come for your Angel."

When my cock erupted, I shot cum a couple of feet in the air. Angel kept pumping and smiling at me till I was drained.

"We made a mess, Harley. Wait here and I'll get you a damp towel." She came back and cleaned me up. I left her another fifty dollar tip on the bedside table.

We both got dressed and she walked me downstairs. Stella looked at me and I knew what she was thinking. Hell, I was thinking the same thing. "Was I falling for this girl who was half my age?" I knew nothing about her, not even her real name.

----------------------

The following week I had to pick up a few groceries and stopped at one of the local markets. As I was browsing the aisle one of my former students appeared at the corner of the aisle.

"Doctor Davidson, what are you doing here? It's so nice to see you again."

April had graduated about two years ago.

"Well, hi, April. Nice to see you too. I needed a few groceries and just stopped in. So, how's life treating you?"

"I'm working in an insurance office. Thanks to you my job is a breeze. When they saw my computer skills, they hired me with a good salary. I just stopped in with my sister-in-law to pick up a few groceries. I watch her kids when she's in school."

Right then a gal turned the corner pushing her cart. It was Angel, pushing a cart with two kids at her side. There was a boy and a girl. They looked to be close in age.

"Marie, come here, I want you to meet Doctor Davidson. He's probably the smartest computer person outside of Bill Gates - you know, the billionaire. Doctor Davidson, this is my sister-in-law Marie. These two precious kids are my niece and nephew, Annie and William. We call him Billy."

I looked up at Angel/Marie and she was almost dumbfounded.

"Hi, there, Marie. It's very nice to meet you. April was one of my smartest students."

Billy spoke up. "Are you a doctor? My mom is going to college to be a nurse. She says doctors make a lot of money and maybe she'll marry one some day."

Angel busted in, "Billy, that's not nice to say. You're not supposed to ask people about their money matters, you know that."

"It's okay, Billy, I'm not that kind of Doctor. I fix and repair computers, and I also teach other people how to operate them, like your aunt April."

"You mean it takes a doctor to fix puters. No wonder ours doesn't work real good. We tried to fix it our self. Can you come over and make it better?"

"Billy, Mr. Davidson has better things to do than fix our little computer," said Marie/Angel.

"As a matter of fact I don't have anything on my agenda for tonight. If you want to give me your address, I'll stop by and repair it for you."

"We can't afford it right now, but thank you," replied Angel.

"Sure you can. I'm not going to charge the sister-in-law of one of my best students. So, what is the address?"

"See, I told you he was a wonderful man, Marie," replied April. "Let him fix it; he's the best there is and you need it to finish your papers for your nursing degree. Then you won't have to go to the school every Tuesday and Friday to get your homework done."

"Would you like to call your husband and let him know I'll be stopping by?" I asked.

I figured I should learn as much as I could about Angel/Marie while she was somewhat trapped.

Annie spoke up, "Daddy died before we were even born, while we were still in mommy's belly. Daddy was a war hero. He died protecting us from evil people."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Annie. Who's older, you or Billy?"

"Mommy said I was born twenty minutes before Billy, so that makes me the oldest. We're both six but I'm still the oldest."

Billy asked me, "Do you want to eat with us before fixing our puter? Mom and Aunt Alice are taking us to McDonald's?"

Angel quickly said, "Billy, he has other things..."

"Yes, Billy, I'd love to have dinner with all of you. Let me get my groceries and I'll meet you there."

"This is really cool. Having dinner with my old Professor," said Alice.

We all headed for the checkout and everyone seemed happy except Angel.

At McDonald's the kids each ordered their kid's value meal. The ladies ordered and than I ordered and paid for the meal. All of us ate for less than twenty dollars. We sat down and the kids were talking a mile a minute. They told me about their school and anything else that entered their mind. They asked their mother if they could play in the toy area and she told them it might be a good idea. Alice asked if I would be able to drop Marie off at the house since I was going there to fix her computer.