My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what happened?"

"He continued to shoot his cum into my mouth and I tried to swallow as much of it as I could."

I watched as Dick made notations on his legal pad, and wondered what it was he was putting there. Was it good? Was it bad? Did it make me appear to be a slut or a whore? At this point of the appointment, I found that I didn't really care one way or the other. I realized that talking about it was already starting to make me feel better about myself and the choices I'd already made in my life.

"How did you like it when he used his mouth on you?"

I could still 'feel' Sid's tongue inside me, just thinking about it. I knew I was starting to get wet between my legs and was thankful for the extra pad I'd applied to the inside of my panties before I left my apartment.

"I was in heaven. In many ways it was much, much better then the oral stimulation Eva had given me all those years ago. While Eva had been a gentle lover, Sid was a little rougher and tried his best to bring out as many orgasms as he could by manipulating my clit with his tongue."

I hoped that the movements I was making, as I recalled that moment in the back of Sid's car, didn't reveal too much to Dick. But then again, did I really care that much? I don't think so.

It was then that I noticed Dick staring at my chest and I looked down to see that both my nipples were trying to get through the blouse I was wearing. Apparently just thinking about Sid and his talented tongue was enough to arouse me and cause them to harden. Oh well, I was getting horny and I didn't really care if Dick could tell or not. Once again, I was beginning to feel better about myself and I was thankful that my body was reacting as it should be.

"Just sitting in that room, across from Chris, had my cock already hardening in my jockeys. Thank goodness for my legal pad in my lap. As I wrote my notes I was able to hide my hardness from her and barely managed to keep my train of thought on her responses to my questions,"

I thought to myself.

"How in the world will I ever be able to go through with this. If just talking to her has me this hard, what will it be like when I actually have her under my control and can't control myself?"

"Ok, Chris. I think that should do it for the questions right now. I've got your questionnaire right here and I'm sure I can get more information once I get the time to sit down and read it entirely. For right now though, I think it's best to talk about some of the therapy I'll be doing right here in this office.

"I'm going to put you under a mild hypnosis in a little while. Once you're under I'm going to give you several 'trigger' words. These 'triggers' will only be known to me and when I use them on you you'll go into a trance. Unless I tell you to remember something specific, you'll not remember what happened during those sessions, but feel assured, that most of the time you'll be able to remember what did happen and that will enable you to work on your issues and to try and correct them."

"What about the ones I can't remember," she asked me.

"Those suggestions are simply there as reminders. In a way certain things that will happen will trigger those memories, but only briefly. Sometimes you'll be able to remember events and at other times those events will be foggy enough that you're not quite able to remember them at all. In fact, most of the time they'll seem like they were dreams that will flutter into your mind, only to fade quickly."

"Is that good?"

"Yes, actually it is. I want those 'fleeting' memories to trigger something in your mind so that you'll be able to recall something the next time you come into my office and we can sit here and discuss them in detail."

"Ok, Dick. You're the doctor and I trust your decisions on this."

"Good.

"Now, are you ready to start?"

"Sure."

Chapter 3c

I had Chris sit back on the sofa, telling her to relax. In about 3 minutes I had her under and was ready to begin.

"Chris? Can you hear me?"

"Yes," she answered dreamily.

"Good.

"Now, Chris, I want you to feel totally relaxed as you sit here. In a few minutes you're going to start to feel hot and sweaty and you're going to remove your blouse and your skirt, so that you're sitting here in only your bra and panties. Do you understand?"

"Only in bra and panties," she answered.

I sat back in my seat and waited. In a few minutes she started to act like it was getting hotter in here and I could actually see small beads of sweat forming on her forehead and on her upper lip.

"Dick, do you mind if I get out of some of these clothes? It's getting hot in here."

"Sure, Chris. Make yourself feel right at home."

She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, followed soon after by her skirt. Her bra was just a plain white one, and didn't appear to have much of a cup size to it. Her panties were a bright pink in color though and had ruffles around the waistband and a darker pink 'C' stitched on the left side. Obviously the initial was for her name, or at least I assumed that was what it meant.

"Now, Chris, you're getting hotter and in a few minutes you'll remove your bra and panties and then you'll get so aroused you'll start playing with yourself, pushing your fingers into your pussy and playing with your clit until you have a big orgasm."

Again, I sat back and waited. Again, only a few minutes passed as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra and pulled it off. I could then see why her bra cups were so small. Her breasts were almost nonexistent. Her aureoles were the size of silver dollars and her nipples appeared to stand out about a half inch in front of her. I could tell by looking that they were has hard as nails, too.

Next she removed her panties and I got my first good look at her twat. I was surprised that she didn't have any hair on her outer lips and I asked her about the reason for it."

"Eva's pussy was bare the time we made love to each other. I asked her about it before we left and she told me that she love the feel of her naked pussy against her panties and the feel of her male lovers against her as well. She recommended a cream for me to use, and for a while I did. About 2 years ago I had all my pubic hair removed electronically and I've been bare down there ever since."

As she told me all this I noticed that her hand was now rubbing her outer lips and watched as she slowly slid two, then three of her fingers inside herself and began to stroke her clitoris. In only a matter of about five minutes or so, she had a huge orgasm and almost collapsed right there on the sofa.

"How did that feel, Chris. I mean, how did it feel to masturbate right here in front of me?"

"I love to cum," was all she said.

I got up and move in front of her.

"When I tell you to open your eyes, you'll see me standing in front of you. You'll also notice the huge bulge in my pants and you'll want to do something to help the ache I feel in my loins. Without saying anything, you'll undo my pants, drop my shorts, and take my cock into your hand and play with it for a few minutes. Then you take it into your mouth and suck on it until I shoot my cum down your throat."

"Chris," I said, as I got up and stood in front of her. "Open your eyes now."

I watched her. As her eyes opened she saw me standing there and immediately noticed the huge erection I was hiding behind my pants. She tugged on my belt and opened pulled down the zipper, drawing my pants to my knees. Next she pulled down my shorts and I heard a gasp escape her lips when she first saw what I'd hidden from her.

I'm not going to brag on my size. I don't really care if I'm 'hung' or not, but I am a modest 8 inches when I'm hard and I am uncut, with a lot of overhanging skin at the end of my cock, and as far as thick, well I'd measured myself one time and found that I was at least 5 inches around, just below my head.

Chris took my cock in her hands, pulling the excess skin back and forth, allowing my pink cock head to be exposed and then covered again. She did that a couple of times, the pealed the skin all the way back and took me into her mouth, trying to swallow my hardness all in one quick gulp. Since I was so big around she had to work slowly to get me all in her mouth, and then her cheeks were so swollen out from the sides of her face that I thought her skin was going to split open. Luckily that didn't happen and after about 5 minutes of working my cock in and out of her mouth, she was able to take me all into her throat. My knees got week feeling the wetness and warmness of her mouth as she engulfed my cock. I felt her tongue slide around my head and slip between my skin, sliding back and forth, jabbing at my piss hole on the top.

In a few minutes she started to bob up and down on my cock and I just knew I was going to explode right then and there, but I managed to hold back a while longer. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of this white woman taking my black cock into her mouth and giving me the pleasure I wanted so much. The difference between my almost-coal black cock and her white face amazed me. I'd always fantasized about having a white woman sucking my cock, and now that was coming true.

She reached down with her other hand and cupped my balls, twisting them between her fingers and continuing to suck on my cock. Then she moved her hand below my balls and caressed the area between my balls and my ass hole, giving me a thrill I'd not felt in years. For someone who didn't have a lot of experience with men, she appeared to know just what to do to make me feel good. I felt as she moved her fingers further back and in a moment she was rubbing one or two of them over my ass hole, so I tried to spread my legs just a little bit more, to give her easier access back there. I knew that if this kept up that I was going to have to sit down.

Fortunately for me though, about that time I felt my eruption begin and only moments later I shot the biggest load of cum I'd ever had right into her throat.

She tried hard to keep that cum in her mouth and to swallow as quickly as she could, but apparently it was too much for her and I noticed small amounts of cum dripping from the corners of her mouth, but she continued to suck the cum from me. Once I was finished she took her mouth off me and proceeded to lick up and down my cock, cleaning off the cum that had slipped down her chin and settled on my balls. Then she used her hands, wiping off the excess cum still on her face, and licked her fingers until she was all done.

Then I sat down, exhausted from it all.

Chris just moaned and started to stroke her clit again, wanting to come once more.

"Chris?"

"Do you want to feel like a real woman now? Do you want me to do something for you?"

"Yes."

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked her.

"I want you to stick your big, black cock into my pussy and fuck me!"

"Are you sure? You are still a virgin, aren'y you?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm tired of being a virgin and I want to feel that black cock inside of me."

"The show me."

She laid back on the sofa, reached between her legs, pulled herself apart and showed me her wet, hot hole.

"You see this?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Well, I want you to fill that hold with your black cock and fu ck me until I cum all over it."

I didn't wait for another invitation.

"You're going to have to get me hard again, first," I told her. "You got me to shoot in your mouth and right now I'm limp again. Think you can get me hard enough right now so I can fuck you?"

She sat up again on the couch, reached for me, grabbing me by my limp cock, and pulled me towards her. I got up again and stood in front of her once more. She took me into her mouth again and used that tongue and suction to once again get me erect. Once she's accomplished that she laid back and pulled me closer to her hot, box. She slipped my cock head to the confines of her pussy and I knew what I had to do.

In one quick motion I entered her, not entirely, but enough so that she knew what it felt like to finally have a cock in that bald pussy of hers.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!" she hollered, and I hoped that the sound-proofing I'd had installed in my office walls was enough that the noise didn't get into the reception area.

"FUCK ME!!!" She hollered. "FUCK ME!!!"

And I did just that.

On the next outward stroke I pulled almost completely out of her, but on the down stroke I plunged my entire hardness into her, driving her head against the back of he sofa, causing her to moan even louder. She put her arms around my back, pulling me closer, and deeper, to her. I felt her nails in my back as she pulled harder and I knew she'd drawn blood with that piece of action. At that point I didn't care though. I had my cock deep inside of her and she felt great. Her pussy muscles were working on my cock and I could feel her grasp me from inside, pulling me deeper and trying to get me still deeper into her. I gave her everything I had and did my best to appease her.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg......" she screamed, and wrapped her legs around my lower back, again trying to pull me deeper into her. I was already as close to her as I was going to get, but she continued to try and I let her. After all, I didn't want to hurt my back in all this. There was going to be plenty of time to get more of this white pussy, and I intended to make the most of it whenever she had an appointment.

After about 15 minutes she finally relaxed her grip with her legs and I was able to once again pound in and out of her and shortly after that I sent yet another powerful load of my cum into her, this time into her twat instead of her mouth.

"Yesssssss! Give it all to me, Dick!!!" she yelled and then finally collapsed beneath me, all spent from her first fuck.

I let her lay there for about 30 minutes, to recover. The I had her sit up and gave her a fresh wash cloth and told her to clean herself up and to then get dressed and to return to the sofa and wait for me to tell her what to do next.

While she cleaned up, so did I. I got my shorts and pants pulled up and fastened and returned to the chair situated in front of her. I looked at the satisfied look on her face and could tell that she'd had a good time this session.

"Chris." I said to her.

"Yes."

"When I give you the trigger you'll wake up and not remember a thing that happened in this office today. You'll remember our conversations, all the questions you answered and why you came here today, but nothing else will remain in your memories. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Pink panties," I said.

I watched her face as she opened her eyes and saw me sitting there in front of her. She seemed a little confused, but that always happens the first time someone is hypnotized. In a few moments she regained her bearings and realized where she was.

"How did I do?" she asked.

"You did quite well, Chris. I'm impressed with what we accomplished today."

"Really?"

"Yes. You did great and I'm quite sure that more progress will be made in the future."

"So. Are we done for today then?"

"We are. I want you to be sure to make another appointment for a week from today. Just stop at the receptionist and let her know and she'll set it all up. When I see you next week we'll move on to the next phase of your treatment and I'm sure you'll notice an improvement as well."

"Thank you so much, Dick."

She got up to leave and reached out to shake my hand.

"I'll see you in a week, Chris."

"Yes," she answered, "You will."

With that she left my office and all I had were the memories of what had just transpired between the two of us.

Chapter 4

As I left the office I glanced at my watch and was surprised to see that I'd actually been in Dr. Edwards office just over 2 hours. To me it had seemed like I'd only been there for about 30 minutes, but I guess by the time we'd finished the interview and the rest of the paperwork that the time had just gone faster then I thought.

I had this week feeling in my knees and a strange fullness in my loins, and for the life of me I couldn't understand why. Usually I only had this feeling after a hot 'hands session' with whomever it was I had been seeing, since I was still a virgin and not really had any sex.

I felt like I was wearing my virginity like an albatross around my neck.

Immediately I thought of the "Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner", a poem my 12th grade English teacher had made us read. Funny how things just pop into your mind when those thoughts are the furthest thing from your conscious mind.

I got home about 30 minutes later and went to my room and got undressed and prepared to take a nice long soak in a tub of hot water. When I was clad in only my bra and panties I went into the bathroom and began to draw the water. What I really needed was to just sit in the water and relax. It was the one thing that served to ease my mind, and my body, and right now I felt mighty tense after that 'non-session' with Dr. Edwards.

Once I removed my underwear I stood in front of the full-length mirror that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I noticed that my outer lips were red and swollen and again, couldn't understand it. Yes, I'd had some erotic thoughts on the way home, but I didn't think they were enough to cause something like this.

I sat on the edge of the tub, spread my legs slightly and inserted a finger into my vagina. I wasn't any wetter then usual, so I quickly ruled out the erotic thoughts part and simply didn't give it another thought. I got in the water, sat down and leaned back, letting the water come up to just under my breasts, or what served as my breasts.

With practically a flat chest I was most conscious of what wasn't there then what I actually had.

My mind went back to my only encounter with Eva and I remember the size of her breasts, and how they'd felt when I'd put my hands on them for the first time. It was a feeling I knew I'd never have with my own breasts. After all, flat chests ran in my family. My mother didn't even have a chest to speak of. I can remember her joking that she didn't ever have to buy a bra, "After all," she'd told me, "What am I going to hold up with it?" and we both laughed.

My hand drifted to my gash, and I rubbed my smooth skin of my pussy, still amazed of how good it felt not to have any hair, or stubble, down there. I know for certain that Sid loved it, too.

A tear formed in my eye and I wiped it away. My only memories of the short time I'd had with him still made me cry.

"Why?" I asked no one in particular.

Not that I ever wanted an answer. That would only make things worse, as far as I was concerned, and I didn't want that right now. What I wanted more then anything was to just sit here, relax, and forget. I settled lower in the hot water, now up to my chin, and just drifted off.

* * * *

When I opened my eyes I was still in the tub, only now the water was almost cold. I opened the drain and stood up, grabbing my towel from the rack and began to dry off. In no time I was standing in from of the mirror again.

"Not much to look at, young lady," I said to myself.

Yes, I'm not much to look at.

At least to myself.

Others tell me otherwise, such as Eva and Sid. Hell, even Dr. Edwards told me I was a nice looking lady. Maybe I just had to look at myself differently.

I placed my hands under my almost-nonexistent breasts, pretending to lift them up, dreaming they were actually larger then they are. It was always a dream to be able to have a nice set of jugs that would really turn a man's head and take notice of me.

I guess I'd always be just a 'plain Jane' type of girl.

123456...8