My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I decided to get a bit bolder. I straddled her torso so I could get close to both boobs more easily. My cock was growing harder with the excitement and the tip of it lay against mom's skin. Mom sat up on her elbows and she stared at my hardening cock with a look of interest while I squeezed her boobs.

I took each one of her hard nipples between a thumb and forefinger and rubbed it. I'd never encountered nipples so deliciously hard and long. I gave them a quick, hard pinch, and mom let out a little squeal of surprise. She put a hand to her mouth and looked all around to see if there was anyone there. There wasn't.

She put her hand out, on my chest. At first I thought she meant to push me away, but she didn't. Her hand traced circles on my bare chest, tenderly.

Mom had said I could touch her boobs, and she hadn't put any limit on what I could touch her with, so I decided to go a step further. I bent over and put my mouth right over one of her long, hard nipples, and I sucked on it. Mom let out another moan of pleasure. I knew she liked it, because instead of pushing me away she put her hand against the back of my head and pressed me against her.

My cock was rock hard now and it stabbed into her upper torso as I sucked on her.

I opened my mouth and took as much of her tit into it as I could, and then I pulled back a little so I could tease it and play with it with my tongue. My mouth was hungry for the taste of her, and my tongue pushed her tit back and forth and swirled around it rapaciously.

When I was done with one I went to work on the other. I felt the grip of mom's hand tighten in my hair.

Then I moved by mouth back and off her. I scooted my body forward a little, so the tip of my hardening cock lay in the gully between her magnificent breasts. I took a breast in each hand again and pressed them together, enveloping my shaft between her mounds.

"Randy --" she gasped, but she did nothing to stop or hinder me. Instead, she lay back all the way on the ground, making it easier for me to hold my cock between her boobs while mashing them together.

I started rocking back and forth, until I could see my cock moving, disappearing between mom's mashed-together breasts and reappearing in the cleavage above them with every stroke. I picked up my pace and got into a good rhythm.

I was fucking my mom's tits.

"How do you like it?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything but let out a deep, long moan that told me all I needed to know. Her hands were on my hips, drawing me to her rather than pushing me away.

I started pinching her nipples while I grabbed her tits roughly together and against my cock. Then mom took a hand off my hip and moved it behind me, out of my sight. Although I couldn't see what she was doing, I could tell from the expression on her face that she was caressing herself between her legs while I tit-fucked her.

I sped up the pace of my cock moving against her body. The traces of water still on our bodies gave us enough lubrication. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Mom came before me. I didn't think I'd ever seen a woman come so fast. No more than a minute after she'd reached her hand between her legs I felt her body jerk under me, and she threw her head back and let loose with a torrent of high-pitched squeals that she tried to stifle with a hand over her mouth.

My god, I thought, mom just came while I fucked her tits on an island in public. It was harder to keep her breasts together when her body was bucking from the orgasm, but I didn't let go. I kept pushing my cock furiously against her chest and between her breasts, which, pressed tightly together, formed a perfect, snug channel for me to fuck.

The sight and sound of mom orgasming under me was too much for me, and I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock pulsed a few times and then let loose with a thick, warm stream of cum jetting out against her bare chest. I pulled it back so I could watch myself spray on her tits. Some of it hit her chin, and I saw my cum pool in the dimple of her neck, too.

Mom lay back on the ground, looking at me with her chest still heaving, a few more tremors wracking her body.

"You said I could touch them," I said and smiled at my pretty naked mom, her chest now covered in my cum.

"I did, and you certainly did," she said.

"We stayed within our boundaries," I said. "We just adjusted them a little."

I reached down with my hand and spread some of the cum around on her chest. I scooped some of it up with a forefinger, and then I pressed the finger against her lips. Mom didn't protest. She took the tip of my finger between her lips and sucked my cum off my finger with a low slurp.

Just then, a dog barked.

I got off mom quickly but quietly and mom sat up in a squatting position. Both of us looked around us to see where the bark came from.

We saw it, through the trees. It was trotting along the shore, nose to the ground, on the path mom and I had taken to go around the lake. The dog's owner followed a hundred feet behind. I knew him. It was a neighbor -- Mr. Seeley. I didn't know him well, but what I knew I didn't like. He'd been grumpy and disagreeable every time I'd met him. He was the sort of neighbor that always complained about what everyone else in the neighborhood was doing. He was middle-aged, but acted older.

He was exactly the sort of person we wouldn't want to catch us nude together outdoors.

Fortunately, the dog and owner both appeared to be distracted by other things. Obviously, they hadn't seen us yet. But if they kept going the dog might find our clothes near the shore, and if Mr. Seeley found them he would quickly intuit where we were.

Mom moved up and behind the trunk of a small tree to take better cover. She sat on her knees and leaned over with a hand on the tree to lower her profile and steady herself. I knelt directly behind mom and put an arm around her waist to steady myself. Both of us stared at the dog and the owner, slowly moving along the shore.

"Randy, did you hide the clothes?" mom asked in a whisper, worried.

"I put them behind a bush, but they're not hidden, exactly, and if the dog smells them he's going to find them."

"Ugh," mom said. "I don't need Stuart Seeley to find me like this. This is not good."

Mr. Seeley looked up and toward the island. He looked right in our direction. We crouched as low as we could, hoping he couldn't see us under the shade and cover of the trees. He didn't seem to, because he looked away again.

He called out to his dog, who turned around and slowed but didn't stop walking toward the cove where we'd left our clothes. The dog was no more than fifty feet away now. Mom and I held our breath.

When mom crouched down to hide from Mr. Seeley's gaze, she had pushed her butt out, right against my cock, which still was sticky and dripping with cum from my orgasm. I wasn't fully erect, but I wasn't wholly flaccid, either, and the pressure of mom's smooth behind sent a tickle into my shaft. I was crouched right behind and over mom, and my cock, half-dangling and half-erect, slipped into the cleft between her butt cheeks. The head of my cock settled against the warmth of mom's pussy. I didn't push forward, but I didn't pull away, either. Even with my attention focused on Mr. Seeley's progress along the lake shore I couldn't help but focus as well on the contact between my cock and mom's pussy.

Mom didn't move; she kept her gaze forward, on our neighbor. Either she didn't notice my cock against her, or she did a great job pretending she didn't notice it. I adjusted position, as though to steady myself behind her, but the real purpose, and the effect, was to make my cock head drag against the lower reaches of her wet pussy.

Mr. Seeley clapped his hands and called to his dog again, louder this time.

Finally, no more than twenty feet away from our clothes, the dog turned around and walked back to Mr. Seeley. He put a leash on the dog and they turned around and walked back to the main trail.

Mom and I both let out a big, but quiet, sigh of relief.

I pulled back from her. Both of us continued crouching and hiding behind the trees until we saw Seely and his dog leave the lake.

"That was close," I said.

"Too close," mom replied. "I almost shit my pants." She grinned and looked down. "I mean, I would have if I'd been wearing pants."

"I'm glad you're not," I said

"I'll bet. My lusty son. Lusting after his old mom."

"You're not old, mom," I said. "You're hot. The hottest woman I've ever seen."

"I don't believe that," she said. "But thank you for the compliment. It's flattering that you think of me that way. But it seems wrong, too. I like the attention, and it felt really good --doing what we did a minute ago. But I can't help but think this is too crazy and too risky."

"I think it's worth the risk, mom," I said. "I'm sitting here looking at my hot, naked mom with my cum on her tits."

Mom looked down at the whitish glaze on her chest.

"My goodness, Randy," she said. "You did my chest like a fire hose."

She traced a finger from one breast to another, scooping up a thick daub of the cum as the finger dragged over her skin. Without hesitating or looking at me she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. When she was done, she looked up at me. I think she blushed.

"I think we better get back," she said.

We left the security of the grass and trees and walked cautiously toward the water, looking around us to see if anyone could see us from the lake shore. We didn't see anyone.

We entered the water again and swam briskly to the shore, aware that the longer we took the greater a chance there was that someone might come along and see us. I swam more slowly than I could, behind mom. I watched her emerge from the lake water, again like a goddess, magnificent and dripping wet in tree-filtered sunlight.

She stood naked on the shore waiting for me. I knew where I'd left our clothes, and she didn't.

I scrambled out of the water onto the rocks and ran to the bushes to retrieve our gear. Like a good son I took mom's bra and shorts to her before I put my own shorts on, but when I got to her I didn't hand them to her, although she waited with outstretched hands.

"Let me put them on you," I said. I smirked, I have to admit.

"Randy --" mom said, her skepticism obvious.

"Allow me," I said as I held the tiny shorts at her feet. "Step into them."

Mom relented. She picked a foot up and set it down in one hole of the tiny shorts, then she put the other one in the other hole. It was my turn to pull the fabric up her legs. I did, but it was tight. I wondered for a second how anyone could wear such tiny shorts. It was slow-going, tugging them up her calves and thighs, especially because the shorts fabric caught on the wetness of her body.

As I pulled the shorts up toward her hips I realized mom's bare pussy was just inches from my face. Blond fur lay over it and thin lips dangled between the inviting gap between her thighs. I wanted to reach forward and take those thin lips in my mouth, but instead I kept pulling the shorts up until they covered her.

I handed mom's bra to her and put on my own shorts and shirt. Soon we were dressed again.

We followed the rocky lake shore path back to the main trail, and we ran back home. Neither of us said much along the way.

The lake water had refreshed and cooled us, but the afternoon air still was hot, and by the time we returned home both of our bodies were covered in a fine lather of sweat. As we ran I continued to linger behind mom so I could watch her lithe figure gleam in the afternoon sun. The combination of sun and sweat accentuated every curve and line of her body. I was mesmerized, watching her body move in front of mine. I felt a noticeable rise under my thin shorts.

Damn, hard again, I thought.

Inside the house the air was cool, and I noticed with lusty satisfaction as mom's nipples popped up jauntily under the thin bra fabric.

Mom turned toward me. Obviously, she wanted to say something, but she couldn't quite find the words to say it. I could tell she had enjoyed what had happened between us at the lake, but she couldn't quite admit it to herself or to me.

"That was a good, ahh, run," she said at last. "Um. I need to take a shower now."

She turned and I watched my sexy mom's round, perky butt grow smaller as she walked away from me toward her room.

But I wasn't ready for things to end. And I thought maybe mom wasn't either. I followed her to her room.

She got to her room and she started to pull off her bra top when she became aware of my presence and turned around toward me.

"Randy," she said. "What are you doing in my room?"

"I want to be with you more, mom," I said. I knew what I had in mind but I paused before I said it.

"Let's shower together," I said.

That caught mom short. Her mouth opened and formed an incredulous "O." Then it snapped shut as thought she'd made a decision, but it wavered again.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Randy," in a voice that evinced no confidence whatsoever.

"Mom, why not?" I asked. "I fucked your tits an hour ago. And you know something? You liked it. I liked it, and you liked it. Let's not be silly about this. We can still honor whatever boundaries we've set. But I want to see your hot, naked body in the shower. Let's do it."

I saw mom's body almost shiver in response to the words "hot" and naked." I knew she liked the idea, but her conscience wrestled with her desire.

"Come on, mom," I said. "Let's go shower."

I walked to her and took her hand. I led her to the bathroom. She didn't resist.

The shower stood behind glass, and its surface lay covered in small earth-tone tiles. I reached in and turned it on and adjusted the knob so the water would be pleasantly hot. Soon steam from the spray of hot water began to fill the room. The shower was big enough for two, and I was eager to have mom's naked body next to mine with the water coming down on us.

I turned my attention to mom's clothes, which she had not removed yet. First I helped her pull off the bra, and I watched her full breasts spring and bounce after I had freed them. Mom stood passively as I tossed the bra to the bathroom floor and began tugging off the shorts I'd spent so much effort to put on her little more than an hour earlier. It took less time to shuck them off than it had taken to tug them on next to the lake shore.

In a few seconds my mom stood naked in front of me, in the bathroom now filling with steam from the hot shower spray. I'd seen mom fully naked several times now, but each time it seemed more miraculous than the last. In the steam-filled room her body, though lean and muscular, seemed soft and dewy and vulnerable to me. I was still clothed, and I took her in my arms and hugged her. Then I pulled away and pulled off my shorts and shirt. Mom and I walked naked into the shower.

I let mom stand under the shower head first, so I could watch the stream of water pour over and down her body. Her blond hair matted against her head. Streams of water coursed along her figure, down her face and shoulders and in constantly changing rivulets over her full breasts and torso. I looked down and watched the water pour down between her legs and then fall in a steady cascade from the dangling lips of her pussy.

Mom's eyes were closed and her hands were on her head to ensure that her hair was fully drenched.

I picked a bar of soap off the built-in bench. It had been worn down from prior use to a slender oval. I pressed it to one of her breasts, and then to the other. I pushed the edge of the bar against each of her nipples, which stood hard and impossibly long out from her body. The soap bar bent her nipple back against her breast, and when I withdrew it I watched the nipple spring back into position. Then I worked up a good lather between my palms, and I spread it in tight circles over mom's pretty tits.

While I tended to mom's breasts with the soap, she reached her hand behind my head and pulled it down to her and kissed me hard and deeply. Her tongue entered my mouth. She pressed her body against mine, and I felt the head of my cock, now fully erect, poke into her belly, uncertain whether it would slide up her torso or down toward the cleft between her legs. It slid up, along her slippery and soapy skin, and I felt the head rest against her belly button while my ball sack lay right over her clit.

Knowing my cock wouldn't be able to slide into her cunt in this position seemed to embolden mom, because she pushed the mound between her legs against me while she kept kissing me. Her body writhed against me as my hands slid down and held her at the waist. She was as hot and eager for me as any girl I'd ever been with. I cupped her ass with my hand and pressed her against me more tightly and pushed her tongue back with mine. Our tongues clashed and I had to push mine harder against hers to force hers back and thrust mine into her mouth. The soap bar dropped to the floor but its lather remained between us, lubricating our skin and enabling mom to move her slick body with ease against my cock. My fingers spread out and grabbed mom's ass cheek hard, and I knew their tips were just inches from her asshole.

I spun mom around, and I picked up the soap again. I held her back against me, with my cock now pressed against her back, and grabbed and kneaded and lathered her tits with the soap all at the same time, kissing the back of her neck while I did so. I bit down on her skin at the base of her neck, hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to hurt her. She tried to pull away at first, but when I held on she stopped resisting and submitted as I marked her.

While I grabbed her breast with one hand, the other one, holding the soap bar, slid down her belly toward her pussy. I stopped it right at the edge of the light, trimmed fur on her mound, and I ran my fingers through, touching my mom's pubic hair for the first time.

Then mom turned around and took the soap from me and began lathering my body. She pushed her soapy tits against my chest and moved them against me in a circular motion.

For the next few minutes mom and I lathered each other with soap like that, using our soapy bodies to wash each other.

I couldn't get enough of having my hands all over mom's body, but when she was done rinsing off she pushed me lightly back on the chest with her hand. Then she reached down and plucked a small, pink, plastic razor off the bench. She held it up in front of my face and smiled. She placed the ball of her foot on the bench, and she started skimming the razor up her shin, past her knee, and up her thigh.

Mom was shaving her legs in front of me. They didn't feel like they needed shaving to me, but I thought perhaps she wanted to put on a show for me. It was quite a show. With her leg bent up and spread out to give her the best access to her leg, her pussy was easy to see. Her delicate inner lips opened just a little and dangled, and water from the shower streamed down her body and poured down from each one. Mom looked up at me as she pulled the razor slowly along the skin of her legs, and I could tell she knew exactly where my eyes were. I could tell, too, that she was holding herself in a position that gave me the best possible view.

She took her time shaving, first one leg and then the other, and I took my time ogling everything about her -- the pretty pussy, the lean, muscled legs, the full natural breasts, the wet blond hair matted against her head and neck. All the while the hot water cascaded over her body.

After a couple of minutes of shaving both legs she put both feet back on the floor and stood up straight.

"There, I'm done," she said. "I hope you liked the show!"

"I loved it, mom," I said. "But you're not done."