My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her to me and kissed her again.

"Shave your pussy, mom," I said. "Shave your pussy for me and let me watch you."

"You want me to have a completely bare pussy?" she asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, mom, I do. I love seeing your pussy and I want to see it as clearly as possible. Shave off all your hair down there. I want to enjoy the sight of your bare cunt. Shave it now, in front of me."

Mom hesitated for just a few seconds, and then she squatted and sat down on the floor of the shower. She scooted backward against the wall of the shower, and put her knees up and spread them out. She reached over to the bench and grabbed the bar of soap and worked up a thick lather into the thin layer of fur.

She looked up at me.

"You better sit down too if you want to get the best view."

I sat down. Mom put on a show. She started the razor from the top edge of her hair and stroked down. With the fingers of her other hand she reached down and pulled one of her pussy lips to the side. Doing so didn't help her shaving; it was for my benefit, so I could see inside her pussy as she shaved. The pink skin inside her glistened and sparkled under the spray of water and the light from the shower ceiling.

Mom stopped and held up her razor.

"Here," she said. "Why don't you do it. But remember our rules. You can't touch me there with your hands."

It was getting harder to figure out what the rules and boundaries were, exactly, but if they allowed me to shave my mom's pussy I wasn't going to complain. I slid my butt over next to mom and took the razor from her hand. She lay back and pushed her pussy closer to me to make it easier for me to shave. Now it was just inches away.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, still surprised she would let me do this.

"Yes," she said. "Just be careful. Remember to stroke down, with the grain of the hair," she said.

I shaved my mom's pussy hair. I started with short, tentative strokes. I didn't want to slip and hurt her. Mom lay as still as she could, but she was breathing heavily and couldn't entirely stop the rise and fall of her body with her breaths. My heart was beating fast inside my chest. I tried to hold the razor as steadily as I could.

I watched with fascination as the thin patch of hair was stripped away, stroke by stroke.

Soon it was all gone. Mom's cunt lay gloriously bare in front of me, inches away. Her delicate, irregular petals were peeled back enough to give me a view of everything. Her clit peeked out from light folds of skin. The pale flesh inside her was almost the color of salmon, and I thought how much I wanted to taste it. Further inside, the depths of her pussy faded to darkness. Streams of water from the shower coursed through it as I stared.

My cock is going to be in there soon, I thought. It wasn't going to be today -- I could tell that for all our intimacy together mom wasn't ready for that. But it was going to happen. I'm going to fuck that cunt soon, mom, I thought.

"You're not quite done," she said. She surprised me again.

"I'm not?"

"There's a little stubble on the sides," she said. "I need you to shave that off too."

Mom took hold of one of her lips and pulled it out and over her opening, stretching the skin of her outer labia so I could see it better. Sure enough, light blond stubble dotted the otherwise smooth skin to the side of her pussy.

I shaved very carefully, and very slowly, not just to avoid hurting mom but to savor the close-up view. My mouth literally watered at the sight. I gently scraped the stubble off one side. Then mom let go and pulled on the other lip and did the same on the other side. We finished and when she let go the stretched lips flapped open and revealed more than before.

But not for long. Mom got up on her knees and turned around.

"There's one more thing," she said. "It's hard for me to see what's back there, so I need your help there too."

Mom hunched over on all fours with her legs held wide and her butt turned up to my face. She wanted me to shave between her butt cheeks and around her asshole. I shook my head. This was better than any porn movie. It was too good to be true.

It was a funny thing to think, but I thought her asshole looked kind of cute. The skin around it was a little darker than the skin around it, and it was slightly crinkly. Her sphincter held it clamped shut.

With one hand, I pulled on a butt check to spread her more, and I held my face as close to her as I could so I could see any stray hairs. I kept my fingers and hands away from her private parts while I pulled the razor gently over the skin between her cheeks. I saw a few stray short hairs come away. Soon I was done.

"Done, I think," I announced.

Mom looked back at me while still holding her spread ass in front of my face.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said.

Then she spun around. She sat on her butt with her legs up, and she inspected my handiwork.

"Nice job, Randy," she said. "Is that your first time shaving a pussy?"

"It sure is," I said. "I'm experiencing a lot of firsts, lately."

"Me, too," mom said.

She lay back on her elbows and bit her lip. A sly look gleamed in her eyes. I liked the way her full breasts stood out against her chest when she lay back that way, with her nipples firm and poky under the torrent of water.

Mom picked a foot up off the floor and snaked it toward me until her toes poked my inner thigh. She dragged her toes upward along my thigh until they rested against my belly. Her foot pushed higher until it pressed squarely against my chest.

"Sit back against the wall," mom said.

I scooted back until my back was against the shower wall, and mom moved forward toward me. I didn't know what mom had in mind, but I was fired up with desire and I wasn't going to argue with her.

My back hit the wall, and I stopped. My legs were open and my cock pointed hard and eager toward the shower ceiling, stimulated by the sight of my spread-open mom scooting toward me along the shower floor.

Mom picked her other foot off the floor. Then she brought both feet together, on my cock.

I was startled, and I'm sure my surprise showed in my face. Mom looked at me.

"We set boundaries," she said. "But we didn't say anything about feet."

"No, we didn't," I said.

Mom's feet now worked together to clamp my cock in their grip. She embraced my shaft with the balls of her feet, and I felt it stiffen and lengthen under the pressure. Then she pulled a foot away and set it on the bar of soap lying on the shower floor, and she rubbed it back and forth until I saw it pick up a film of soapy lather. She brought the foot back to my cock and resumed squeezing me between her feet, which were now more lubricated.

It felt amazing. I'd never had a foot job. I'd never thought about having a foot job. But now my mom was giving me one, under the constant hot spray of the shower, and it was pure heaven.

Whatever restraint mom's face had shown before seemed gone now, because her jaw hung down and her thick lips framed a big lusty O and her eyes were wide and see-sawing between the cock between her feet and my own disbelieving eyes. Mom sat close enough to me that she had to keep her knees wide to bring her feet together at my erect member, so the whole time she stroked me her pussy was visible. I could have sworn her clit had pushed back the cover of the hood over it and was more erect than before.

Up and down, up and down mom's pretty feet worked my cock in their grip, giving my cock head a little extra squeeze every time she got to the tip. I was amazed at her skill. Her feet never slipped off. Where she learned her skills, I had no idea, but I was in the hands -- nope, the feet -- of an expert.

I moaned, and mom grinned at my obvious pleasure.

She nodded her chin to the shower shelf next to me.

"Randy," she said. "Grab that lotion bottle."

A bottle of some sort of bath lotion perched on the shelf next to me. I grabbed.

"Drip it onto your cock," she said.

I could see why she suggested it. Although my cock was just outside the main stream of water pouring from the showerhead, the spray was enough to have rinsed the soap off, and mom wanted to keep it lubricated. I held the bottle over my cock and mom's feet and watched the lotion dribble over them. It had an instant effect, dramatically increasing the lubrication and allowing mom to grab and stroke me harder and faster.

Mom expertly moved my feet back and forth and around different parts of her feet, rolling my shaft around and across her instep, then back to the balls of her feet. She ministered to my cock with her sexy, painted toes. All the while she kept up the pace and the pressure.

"Do you like that, baby," she said, her voice deep with desire.

"I love it, mom," I said. "I'm fucking your feet, mom."

"I like the feel of you fucking my feet, Randy. I like the feel of your big cock between my feet."

Up and down. Up and down. Her feet never lost their grip. My cock never lost the constant feeling of pressure and stroking.

"You like it, too, don't you, mom," I said. "You like having your legs open and foot-stroking your son's hard tool, don't you?"

Her mouth opened more and her chest pushed forward at my words. Mom liked being talked to that way.

"Yeah, Randy. I like my son's big hard cock between my feet."

My cock twitched under the pressure. I knew it wasn't going to take long. I couldn't believe it. My mom was going to bring me to orgasm with her feet. It was going to be a first for me.

"I fucked your tits and your feet in the same day, mom," I said to her. "I fucked you a lot today. You like that, don't you, mom," I urged. "You like your son fucking different parts of your body."

She threw her head back. I dribbled more lotion over my cock and her feet where they came together, and, if anything, she picked up the speed and pressure. Mom's expert ministrations to my foot felt better than most pussy fuckings I'd had.

"I love it," she said. "I love my strong, handsome son fucking my tits and my feet."

She moaned as she pumped her feet up and down my shaft.

I felt myself welling up under the constant, heavy stroking of her feet. My cock surged.

"Oh mom," I moaned.

"Randy," mom moaned back.

The last thing I noticed before I came was the blur of her red toenails on either side of my swelling shaft.

Mom looked back at me. She knew what was about to happen, and just before I came her feet pulled on my cock to angle it toward her.

A heavy geyser of cum erupted from my cock, up and into the spray of the shower water. The downward flow broke the thick cum stream into white drops that spattered all over mom's body before it washed them off her. I saw cum that hit her belly button swept into rivulets of water that coursed down her abdomen and into the open, pink cleft between her legs.

My cum was in mom's pussy, I thought. Holy shit.

Before all of it could wash off mom scraped some of the mess off her body with her hand and brought it to her mouth and sucked it off. I sat and watched her, awe-struck.

She pumped me with her feet until she was sure there was nothing left to pump out. Then she took her feet away and placed them far apart on either side of her. She sat completely open and exposed to me as the water washed my cum off her body.

Mom grinned at me.

"That was a good shower. I think we've used enough water for now."

I nodded at her. I couldn't think of anything to say. My body was in a state of pure, unadulterated post-orgasm bliss.

Mom stood up, turned around under the water to finish rinsing herself off, and then turned the shower handle until the water stopped flowing.

She looked down at me. I looked up at her lean body, wet and gleaming and beautiful. Her pink, erect nipples stood out and the petals of her vulva opened to me.

I stood up and put my arms around mom.

"My god, mom," I said. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was," she said.

We stood like that in the shower for a long time.