My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch. 01

Story Info
Unbeknownst to her daughter & son-in-law, Mom is a swinger.
8.1k words
4.09
51.4k
66
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother-in-law is a Swinger, Ch 1

Unbeknownst to her daughter, Andi, and to her son-in-law, James, exhibitionist mother-in-law, Jackie, is not only a whore but also, she's a swinger, too.

The last place that I expected to run into her, I never expected to see my forty-something-year-old mother-in-law, Jackie, at a swinger's, social dance. I should talk. My wife and I were there, too. Yet, this was our first swinger social and we had yet to hook up with another couple.

My wife and I spotted her mother sitting in the far corner of the room topless and with another couple. I couldn't believe my eyes. I not only couldn't believe she was there at a swingers' dance but also, I couldn't believe she was topless. My mother-in-law had her naked breasts on display for everyone to see. Clearly, she had been here before.

Hard to wrap my head around it, as if I was imagining it, if it wasn't enough that I was seeing my wife's MILF of a mother at a swingers' social dance, I was seeing her topless. I was seeing her naked tits. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked tits. She has spectacular boobs.

My MILF of a mother-in-law was topless. I couldn't believe she was topless. I was finally seeing her big, naked tits. One of my long-time, sexual fantasies coming true, something that I've always wanted to see, I've endlessly masturbated over imagining seeing my mother-in-law's naked breasts. I couldn't believe I was seeing her naked breasts at, of all places, a swingers', social dance.

'My God, she has such big tits,' I thought. 'Jackie has such huge breasts with big nipples.'

As if I had never seen a woman's naked breasts before, I continued staring at Jackie's naked breasts. Yet, these weren't just anyone's breasts. The best breasts I have ever seen, these were my MILF of a mother-in-law's breasts.

'Not sexually satisfied with just seeing her big tits, I'd love to touch her tits. I'd love to feel her tits. I'd love to fondle her tits. I'd love to suck her tits while turning, twisting, and pulling her big, erect nipples,' I thought while continuing to stare at her naked breasts.

# # #

Looking here, there, and everywhere, there were so many good-looking, sexy, and scantily dressed people milling around at the swingers' dance that I didn't immediately notice my mother-in-law at first. Finally, after scanning the whole room for a second time, I noticed a good-looking, blonde, topless woman with enormous breasts sitting in the far corner of the room with another couple. I didn't recognize the other couple sitting with her but I sure as heck recognized my mother-in-law.

Yet, of course, when I saw how big the topless woman's breasts were, I thought of my mother-in-law and her enormous breasts. Why wouldn't I? She has big tits, really big tits, and I've always wanted to see her big, naked breasts. Imagining my mother-in-law's face on the woman, it was then that I realized that, indeed, she was my mother-in-law.

Then, when I saw that the woman was, indeed, Jackie, my wife, Andi's mother, I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law was at a swingers', social dance. Hard for me to believe, even more than that, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my MILF of a mother-in-law topless. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked tits.

Since the day that I married her daughter and her mother rubbed her big breasts against me while dancing with me at our wedding, I was hooked. I was committed. I've always wanted to not only see Jackie's big tits but also, I wanted to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits while sucking her nipples. Who wouldn't? The biggest bra clad breasts I've ever seen, she had a magnificent set of knockers. I wondered what her tits looked like without her dress and her bra.

Not needing the sign that I wish I had whenever around my mother-in-law, 'Show Me You Tits.' I didn't need to flash a sign to see Jackie's tits. Without even needing to ask, they were right there in all of their naked glory.

Wishing I had my cellphone with me to take candid photos of my topless mother-in-law but with no cameras allowed inside, I had to count on my memory. Unable to remove my eyes from her naked breasts, I looked, I stared, and I leered at my topless mother-in-law. I couldn't get enough of seeing her big, naked tits. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing the biggest, naked breasts that I've ever seen, I was seeing my mother-in-law's tits. These were Jackie's breasts.

'My God, she has such big tits,' I thought. 'Dwarfing the other women and putting them and their breasts to shame, her breasts are massive and even bigger than I thought they'd be.'

# # #

As if her breasts were an attraction at a circus and were a sideshow spectacle, men who were attracted to big breasted women and who never saw such big, naked tits, all stared at her monstrous, naked breasts. No doubt, with them all wanting to touch them, feel them, and fondle her gigantic breasts while sucking her big, erect nipples, the men at the dance walked closer to gather around her. Attracting a crowd, men stared at Jackie's enormous breasts as if they had never seen naked tits before.

Even though my wife, Andi, has big boobs, a D cup, they're overshadowed by her mother's huge boobs, an F cup. Whenever they're out together, stealing all of the sexual attention from my wife, as if Andi was flat chested, men stared at her mother's huge breasts instead of her big breasts. Normally, it's an oddity to see a woman with such big tits. Much like everyone else in the huge room, I couldn't stop staring a Jackie's enormous breasts.

I've never seen a woman with giant, F cup breasts with symmetrical areolas, and huge nipples up close and in person. Clueless about women's breast cup sizes, I wouldn't have known that my mother-in-law had F cup breasts had my wife not told me. I always thought that double D was the biggest women's breasts. Much like every other guy, when it comes to tits, instead of stating cup sizes, we define women's breasts as really tiny tits, small tits, average tits, big tits, and really big tits.

Now, with her, literally, spending two years sexually teasing me and erotically enticing me, in the same way of the other men, as if seeing her naked breasts was my unexpected invitation, I couldn't wait to get closer. I couldn't wait to introduce myself to her swinging friends. I couldn't wait to get my wife's mother alone and make out with her while touching her big tits and feeling her enormous breasts.

This was my golden opportunity to finally have my wicked, sexual way with my mother-in-law's big tits. Only, previously engaged, she was busy with another swinging couple, and I was there with my wife.

# # #

Author's Notes:

This is a true story that James asked me to write for him about his wife, Andi, and his mother-in-law, Jackie. In order to protect and keep their real identities secret, everything is factual but their names. Just in case you personally know the characters in this story, James asked me not to use their real, first names. With her not wanting people coming to her door and asking for sex, Jackie already received plenty enough attention and offers for sex without her advertising that she's an exhibitionist whore and a swinger to the world.

Think about it. Do you know who your neighbors all are? With this such a small world, for all you know, Andi and/or Jackie could be living next-door to you or across the street from you. With Andi's mother an exhibitionistic whore, you may have already seen Jackie undressing in front of her bedroom window with the shade up and the light on. Giving them an exhibitionist show of her topless and/or naked body, she loved flashing and teasing her unsuspecting neighbors out walking their four, legged friends late at night.

She loved answering her front door topless or only wearing a towel that always suddenly fell. Sexually exciting the pizza delivery man into giving her free pizza, she loved flashing the UPS man, the FedEx man, the Amazon man, and her mailman. Flashing them too, she did the same to her electrician, her plumber, and her handy man.

You may have already seen Andi's big breasted mother swimming backstroke laps while topless in her pool. A real MILF, with breasts as big as Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara's, as written before, she has huge F cup tits. With all of us accustomed to seeing A, B, C, D, and double D cup breasts, it's difficult to describe how big F cup breasts are unless you've seen them up-close and personal for yourself. Other than sunbathing topless and in the nude while teasing the landscapers and the pool men, her favorite swimming pool game is Marco Polo.

A real whore, she loves being felt up when swimming, laughing, and splashing in her pool. Further, she loves touching, feeling, and stroking men's naked cocks as much as they love touching, feeling, and fondling her big, naked tits. Now, I bet you wish that she was your next-door neighbor or living across the street from you. I bet you wish that she'd invite you to join her in her backyard, topless activities. No doubt, I bet you'd love to play Marco Polo with my mother-in-law while feeling her tits and fingering her erect nipples.

"Marco Polo. Marco Polo."

I imagined using her huge breasts as floatation devices. I imagined hanging onto her big breasts while swimming around the pool. With my hands hidden below the waterline, I imagined having your wicked, sexual way with her huge, naked breasts.

# # #

My MILF Mother-in-law is a Swinger

With me wearing my headphones while watching porn, my wife, Andi, came upstairs, burst open my bedroom door without knocking, and unexpectedly caught me watching porn again. When I finally noticed her, surprised that she was there standing behind me, I never heard her enter my room. Even though she knows that I watch porn daily, and even though we discussed my proclivity for X-rated pictures and videos of topless and naked woman, I'm still embarrassed. Feeling like a pervert, and as if feeling as I'm being judged, I'm uncomfortable watching porn when my wife is with me in my room.

I feel creepy watching porn especially when my wife is standing behind me or sitting beside me at my desk. Unable to help how I feel, I feel as if I'm doing something wrong when looking at dirty pictures and watching sexy videos. I feel as if I'm cheating on my wife by lusting over other topless and naked women. The closest thing to having adulterated sex with them while masturbating over them sends the untrue message that I'm not sexually satisfied with my wife.

Yet, having watched porn for years before I was married, watching porn is as habitual as having my first, morning cup of black coffee. I've been watching porn ever since I bought my first computer and hooked it up to the Internet. Watching porn has become my daily ritual and something that I can't do without. With her knowing that I watch porn at this hour, she should have respected my privacy by knocking on my door first and waiting until I invited her to enter.

"I don't have to ask what you're doing," said Andi with a dirty laugh. "Your morning habit, you're watching porn. Then, you disappear in the bathroom and masturbate yourself," she said while running her fingers through my hair.

Making me hot, she reached her hand inside of my pajama top and played with my chest hairs while fingering and erecting my nipples with her long, thin fingers.

"Instead of jerking yourself off over someone else, you should be having sex with me," she said. She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I'd let you eat my pussy any time of the day," she said with a sexy laugh while lifting her nightgown to her waist to flash me her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. "I love it when you masturbate me," she said rubbing her clit. "In the way that I love giving you blowjobs, I love having you eat my pussy."

I watched her slide a slow, practiced hand along her pussy slit. Then, while parting her pussy lips, she penetrated her pussy with her fingers. Not stopping there, I watched her continue to rub her clit. She fingerfucked her pussy while looking at the photos of topless and naked women. Making herself horny, my wife was masturbating herself to my porn. Naively thinking that women don't masturbate as much as men, if I hadn't seen her masturbating, I never would have believed it.

"I don't know why you need to hide in the bathroom to masturbate yourself when you could masturbate yourself right here while sitting in front of your computer. There's no one here but you and me to see you," she said removing her hand from her pussy and pulling down and her straightening her nightgown. "Unless my mother spends the night, there's no one else here to see you playing with yourself. Besides, my whore of a mother would love to watch you stroking your prick. Knowing her, she'd love to watch you cum," said Andi with a dirty laugh.

# # #

I closed the site, turned off my computer, and turned in my chair to face my wife. Feeling awkwardly uncomfortable, I looked up at her ready to apologize. Disrespecting her by watching porn, I felt like such a degenerate. What's wrong with me? Why am I still watching porn when I have such a hot and sexy wife who has tits nearly as big as her mother's tits?

She was right. Instead of masturbating myself, I could have sex with her. No longer feeling special, I felt average. Embarrassed, I felt ashamed. For me to watch porn every day while sexually lusting over other women and masturbating over them, I felt as if I had no control over my sexual appetite. I felt as if I was disrespecting my wife by sexually lusting over other women.

'How does that make my wife feel with me looking at, sexually lusting and masturbating over other women,' I wondered? 'She'd be wrong if she thought that I didn't love her. I did love her. She'd be wrong if she thought that I didn't think she was pretty enough and/or sexy enough to hold my sexual interest. She most definitely is. I'm just a normal guy who likes looking at other women in their bras and panties, topless, and/or naked. What's so wrong with that?'

"Sorry. I hope you're not angry that I watch porn. Trust me. It's no negative reflection on you," I said. "These women have nothing on you, albeit, some have bigger tits, and you know how I feel about women with big tits," I said with a dirty laugh. "If anything. Comparing you to them, makes me appreciate you more," I said giving her a line of bullshit.

She turned on my computer and looked at my computer screen to see a bevy of topless and naked women. Most of the women were giving men blowjobs. Many of the other women were leaning over something while having sexual intercourse from behind. Other women were posing while flashing their topless and naked bodies to unsuspecting men.

'Sometimes, I wished my wife was more like her mother,' I thought. 'All the things that she'd never do, I'd love to watch her flashing her big tits to unsuspecting men. I'd love to watch her flash her panties or her naked pussy. I'd love to take her to a nude beach. I'd love to watch her having sex with one of my friends.'

"It's nothing more than a habit, a morning ritual," I said with a shrug. "I can't help myself from watching porn. A typical guy, I like looking at topless and naked women, especially topless and naked celebrities."

Understanding my inherent need to watch porn, and no doubt, masturbate over it, Andi pulled up a chair to sit beside me. Things between us couldn't be better. Things between us were good, very good. Always on the same page, and always getting along, a perfect match, we were both highly, sexual people. To say that we both loved having sex would be a huge understatement.

# # #

Instead of being in the habit of watching porn, I could be a degenerate gambler. I could be a drunk. I could be a druggie hooked on drugs. Or, like so very many other people, I could be addicted to over-the-counter non-prescription drugs.

Instead of just looking at lingerie clad, topless, and naked women, I could be a cheater. Instead, with me just being a voyeur, I was content at looking and not touching. If I sexually wanted to touch anyone, with us only married less than 2-years, I had my wife to shower all of my sexual affection on her.

Unlike many of my friends, I could be having sex with other women behind my wife's back but I wasn't. I'd never do that. I wouldn't dare cheat on the one woman that I so dearly loved for fear that she'd cheat on me and/or leave me. A harmless voyeuristic activity, I just enjoyed viewing topless and naked women on my computer and masturbating over them. With me constantly horny, what's wrong with that? I'm not hurting anyone.

Notwithstanding, clearly curious to see the types of women that sexually excited me, Andi watched me flipping through pages and pages of porn of dozens and dozens of topless and naked women. There were so many topless and naked women of all sizes, shapes, races, and ages. What has this world become or, now that it's all out in the open with the Internet. Has our Puritan society and moral values always been like this? Or have we been invaded by exhibitionists and voyeurs who see nothing wrong with being topless and naked to show others their topless and naked bodies?

Have women always been such exhibitionistic whores and always ready to show? Have men always been such horny, whoremongers always ready to look? With most women exhibitionists and most men voyeurs, it's good that women like to show what men like to see. Only, when it's your mother exposing her topless self at a swingers' party, that was as equally disturbing for Andi to see as it was sexually exciting for me to see my big breasted, mother-in-law topless.

'I can't believe my mother-in-law is at a swingers', social dance. I can't believe she's a swinger. I can't believe she's sitting there topless for everyone to see her naked breasts,' I thought as soon as I saw and recognized Jackie sitting topless in the far corner of the big room with her swinger friends. 'Something that I've always wanted to see since I married her daughter, I can't believe I'm finally seeing my mother-in-law's big, naked tits,' I thought.

# # #

"So, tell me, and don't be embarrassed," said Andi. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You can tell me anything. With us best friends before we married and still best friends after we married, there's nothing that you can say and/or do that would make me think less of you," she said choosing her words carefully. She paused to look up at me as if she was thinking how to phrase and/or rephrase her words only to say how she truly felt first. "I love you and will always love you."

Again, as if rethinking what she was about to say, she paused again while looking up at me to watch my reaction to her next question.

"Tell me, I'm curious to know, if you could sexually do anything with anyone, dead or alive, a celebrity, a relative, or a stranger, who would it be and what would you sexually do with them," asked Andi giving me another sexy look. "Tell me everything and don't leave any sexy, sexual detail out," she said with a sexy, little laugh.

I looked at my wife with embarrassment and shame mixed with sexual excitement and horniness. Clearly, in addition to thinking about my topless mother-in-law flashing her enormous breasts at a swingers', social dance, I thought of what I'd do with my sexual fantasy woman, whoever she was. I mean, I've always known who my sexual fantasy woman is but not wanting to admit it in public especially to my wife, of all people, my sexual fantasy woman is someone she'd never expect. Then, seemingly lost in thought, when I didn't immediately answer her, with her curious to know, she asked me her question again.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said again. "Tell me. I'd really like to know. What's your biggest sexual fantasy? Who do you masturbate over? Is it a neighbor? Someone we both know? A relative? One of my friends, possibly? A co-worker or a celebrity? Other than me, your wife, who makes your cock hard enough for you to want to stroke your prick and cum while masturbating yourself over her?"