My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly uncomfortably embarrassed admitting my sexual fantasies to my wife, with us married barely two-years, I shouldn't have any sexual fantasies that doesn't include her, but I did. I shouldn't be sexually lusting over any other woman, but I was. She should be my everything but, unfortunately, sexually, much like most couples, she wasn't. Instead, with me always horny, I felt the need to watch and masturbate over porn every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

Again, with me always horny, and with my wife the only woman that I ever had sex with, I wanted more. With her the only woman that I've intimately known, secretly, I wanted to experience other women. Especially now that I've seen her mother topless and was made aware that my mother-in-law is a swinging whore, as long as my wife is by my side and agreeable to us having sex with others, I'd like to experience the swinging lifestyle, too. I'd like to attend a swingers', social dance with Andi to see what swingers do.

# # #

Yet, not believing that Andi would understand my sexual attraction to my secret, sexual fantasy woman, reluctant to continue my sexual, attraction confession to my wife, I took her hand in my hand and kissed it. I looked into her big, bright blue eyes and, while wishing I was kissing my sexual fantasy woman, I leaned into her to give her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"You know that I love you," I said continuing to look deeply in her eyes. "Right?"

Andi smiled up at me while nodding her pretty head.

"Of course," she said. "I know that you love me with all of your heart and as much as I love you. Yet, you watching porn and masturbating yourself has more to do with you than with me," she said with an understanding shrug. "Nonetheless, even though you won't admit it, you sexually lusting over other women takes something away from me with me knowing that you're not totally happy and sexually satisfied with me."

I gave Andi another kiss on the lips and she returned my kiss with her kiss.

"You're the love of my life. I don't sexually and romantically want anyone else but you," I said.

I paused to look at my wife to gage her reaction to what I had just said and what more I was about to admit. I paused again while wondering if I should tell Andi who I was sexually attracted enough to make me want to masturbate over imagining her naked and having sex with me. She was my wife and I was her husband, still nearly newlyweds, I shouldn't want any other woman than her.

"If I tell you who I'm sexually attracted to and who I masturbate over, please don't be angry. After I confess what my biggest sexual fantasy is and who turns me on enough to masturbate over them, I'd love to have your honest opinion," I said.

# # #

Andi looked at me with trepidation before letting out a nervous, little laugh.

"As long as your sexual fantasy doesn't include farm animals, gay men, non-consensual sex, forced sex, and/or rape, I'm good with anything and everything else that you sexually imagine happening," she said with a dirty laugh. "Absolutely nothing else is sexually off-limits."

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

'Seriously? Anything and everything else that I can sexually imagine? Nothing is sexually off-limits,' I thought?

I paused to ponder all of the sexual ramifications of a relationship with anything and everything that I can sexually imagine. I paused to ponder what a relationship with nothing sexually off-limits. The sexual floodgates opened with all of the erotic possibilities filling my horny mind.

'Does this mean that she wants to be a swinger like her mother? Does this mean that she's agreeable to having sex with others? Does that mean me having sex with one of her girlfriends or with one of my co-workers? Does that mean her having sex with one of my friends or one of her coworkers while I watch and masturbate myself over them having sex. Does that mean, her having lesbian sex with another woman or incestuous sex with one of her relatives? What she said by saying anything and everything else added a world of sexual possibilities.'

"I assure you my sexual fantasies have no farm animals, gay men, or forced sex in them," I said to my wife with a smug laugh.

Then, I thought more about who I'm was sexually attracted to and who I masturbate over. I feared that if I told her, she may be disappointed in me. Yet, ready to confess and tell her who it was who sexually excited me, while hoping that she'd understand, I looked at Andi with sadly tortured eyes.

# # #

"No. I can't. I just can't," I said changing my mind about telling her who my sexual fantasy woman was. "I know you all too well. You won't understand my sexual attraction to her," I said. "You won't understand that at all. You'll be angry. You'll think me a pervert. You'll think that I'm already cheating on you and am already having sex with her."

She laughed.

"Well, after suspensefully building up your sexual fantasy and the secret identity of your mystery woman, you must tell me now," she said with a laugh. "I need to know. I must know who it is," she said.

She laughed a sexually, diabolical laugh.

"As long as it's not Kim Kardashian or any of the other Kardashian sluts for that matter, I hate those nasty whores. With them all over exposed, literally and figuratively, they've always in the press. Other than any of those nasty bitches, I'm good with whatever and whoever you say is your biggest, sexual fantasy," she said with a little shrug. "I'd like to know who you think is sexy."

I looked at my wife while debating if I should tell her who my sexual fantasy woman was. I wondered if she'd understand. I wondered what she'd say. I wondered if she'd be angry with me.

"Is it Katy Perry? I love Katy Perry. She's pretty. She's so sexy. Or maybe it's Britney Spears. Britney Spears is a whore bug she has a hot body from all of that dancing. Or maybe it's J. Lo. She's another whore but she still looks good for her age. So, tell me who it is. Knowing how much you like big breasted women, maybe it's Christina Hendricks or Sofia Vergara. They both have enormous F cup breasts," said Andi. "Neither one is a whore, at least, I don't think they are."

Feeling safe telling her and trusting her with her knowing who my sexual fantasy woman was, she encouraged me to tell her my deepest, sexual secrets by rubbing my back.

"Why would I be angry? There's nothing that you can say that will make me angry. I love you," she said giving me another kiss. "So, tell me and don't hold back. What's your biggest, sexual fantasy? What do you sexually fantasize about when you're horny? Who do you think about naked and having sex with her when masturbating yourself?"

# # #

While hoping that she'd understand and not be angry, I looked at my wife with love.

"Your mother," I blurted out while painfully confessing and thinking about her mother's enormous, naked breasts.

Andi looked at me with confusion. Not understanding that her mother was my sexual fascination, she asked me again.

"My mother? What about my mother," she asked?

I let out a nervous, little laugh.

"Your mother is my sexual fantasy woman. I sexually fantasize over your mother. I masturbate over her every day, sometimes multiple times a day," I said. "Injecting her and replacing you, I even think about her when we're having sex."

I paused before continuing to study her reaction to my admitting that I think of her mother when we're having sex.

"I love her, I do, but not nearly as much as I love you and not in the same romantic way that I love you. Yet, there's something about your mother that makes me horny. There's nothing more that I'd want to do than to have sex with your mother," I said. "I wish I could see, touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck her big tits."

While pausing to replay it all through my mind, I thought about all that I'd wanted to do with her mother.

"I'd love for her to stroke me. I'd love for her to blow me. I'd love for your mother to suck my cock while I fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. I'd love to cum in your mother's mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts,' I said while imagining Jackie blowing me and cumming in her mouth, all over her face, and across her big, naked breasts.

Allowing my sexual fantasy to play across my horny mind, I imagined having my wicked, sexual way with my mother-in-law and with her big, naked breasts.

"That's not all. I'd love to eat your mother's pussy. I'd love to fingerfuck her pussy while rubbing her clit and licking her. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue. I'd love to watch and hear her cum. I'd love to fuck your mother. I'd love to fuck her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock, too. I'd love to cum in your mother's pussy, too."

Expecting her to be angry, and expecting her to not understand my sexual attraction to her mother, I stared at my wife while waiting for her violent reaction. I wondered how she felt about me wanting to fuck her mother. I wondered how she felt about me wanting her mother to blow me. With all of the women in the world, I wondered how she felt about me wanting to have sex with Jackie. When she didn't show any reaction to the identity of my sexual fantasy woman, I continued with my sexual attraction confession about her mother to my wife.

"From the first day that I met her, I've always been sexually attracted to her," I said looking at my wife apologetically. "You know how I feel about big, breasted, older women and she certainly has big tits that are even bigger, firmer, and raised up higher after her breast enhancement surgery."

Not giving me her opinion one way or the other, not judging me and/or my sexual attraction to her mother, Andi remained silent while allowing me to talk. I wondered what she was thinking. I wondered if she'd stab me to death while I was sleeping or pour poison in my coffee when I wasn't looking. Hoping that she'd listen and understand my sexual attraction to her mother without murdering me, I decided to give her more background to justify my sexual attraction to Jackie.

"The first time I met your mother, she was recently divorced from your father. She had just had her breast enhancement surgery to make her big breasts higher, firmer, and look bigger than they already did," I said holding my hands out in front of my chest to imitate the sheer size of her mother's massive breasts. "Unable to drive home, I stayed over and slept in the guest bedroom because I had too much to drink. Do you remember that?"

Clearly remembering the night that I slept over in the guest bedroom, my wife nodded her head.

"All day, staring at them and leering at them, I couldn't take my eyes off of your mother's big tits. Before falling asleep while slowly stroking myself, I wished that I could see your mother's big, naked tits. I wished she'd blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her naked breasts. I so wanted to fuck your mother," I confessed and admitted to my wife.

Then, I told her what else happened that night.

"Falling asleep stroking myself, I was naked and sleeping on my back beneath the covers. Then, sometime during the night with you soundly asleep in your room, my wish came true. I vaguely remember your mother coming in my room to check on me," I said while watching the reaction of my wife.

Embarrassed to tell her what happened with her mother, I took a big breath to give me the courage to continue. Thinking that she may be angry. Thinking that she'd think it was my fault, I hoped she wouldn't blame me for her mother being sexually attracted to me. I hoped she wouldn't blame me for her mother being a whore.

"Maybe I was dreaming or imagining it, but I remember your mother removed the covers from me. I opened my eyes a crack, enough to see. As if she had never seen a naked man before, she stood over me staring at my naked body. Then, surprising me and shocking me, she took my flaccid penis in her hand and slowly stroked me before she leaned forward to take me in her mouth to briefly suck me."

I looked at my wife while remembering her mother with my erect prick in her mouth.

"Your mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. I swear, with me so sexually excited, had I not been drinking, I would have put a gentle hand behind your mother's head and humped her mouth and fucked her face. Had I not been so out of it, I would have ejaculated in your mother's mouth," I said. "I wish I wasn't drunk and/or sleeping. I would have enjoyed your mother's impromptu blowjob more," I said with a dirty laugh.

Andi smirked and laughed, too.

"Trust me. You weren't dreaming or imagining things. That sounds like something that my mother would do," said Andi with a dirty laugh. "By the way that she looks at you, undresses you with her eyes, and sexily dresses when around you, she's always been sexually attracted to you, too."

Clearly aware that her mother was an exhibitionist whore, Andi looked at me with sexual arousal. Maybe she was thinking of her sexual fantasy, too. Maybe her sexual fantasy included her mother, too.

"If you gave her the chance, she'd allow you to strip her naked and have sex with her naked body. She'd allow you to make out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law. She'd definitely fuck you," she said nodding her head. "Without a doubt, she'd suck your cock and allow you to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. My mother is such a wicked whore."

Feeling as if I needed to explain my sexual attraction to her mother, I continued with my sexual, attraction confession.

"Since the first time that I met your mother, I was been taken by her enormous breasts. I can't help it; you know that I'm a breast man and I love your big tits as much as I love your mother's big tits. Then, when she had her breast enhancement surgery to raise her breasts, I wanted to see them. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel them. I wanted to fondle them and suck them," I said while imagining my mother-in-law's naked breasts.

# # #

As if it was yesterday, I remembered the first time that her mother flashed me her nearly naked, nightgown clad body.

"Remembering back, it started the next morning with your mother making breakfast while wearing her sheer and sexy, short, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it," I said pausing. "You were still sleeping while your mother was giving me a nearly naked show of her beautiful body and her enormous breasts. With my cock throbbing, pulsating, and tenting my pajama bottoms, she gave me such a huge erection that I thought my erect prick would pop out of my pajama pee hole. Hoping that it would, I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my erect, naked prick."

Andi laughed.

"Again, that sounds like something my mother would do," she said. "She's always been an exhibitionist and such a flirt. If you pulled out your cock, she probably would have stroked you before falling to her knees to suck you. She definitely would have blown you and allowed you to cum in her mouth."

Allowing the vision of my mother-in-law in her sexy and sheer nightgown to replay across my horny mind, I paused to collect my thoughts before continuing. Now, wishing I had exposed my naked prick to my mother-in-law, as Andi said, I wondered if she would have stroked me before sucking me. My biggest sexual fantasy was to cum in my mother-in-law's mouth while fondling her naked breasts.

"I could see through her skimpy nightgown as if she was naked. Then, when she opened the refrigerator door without turning on the kitchen light and stood in front of the open door, the light lit her up as if she was a stripper on stage. I could clearly see her naked breasts and her naked pussy, and when she turned and bent at the waist, I could see her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy, too," I said becoming even more sexually excited after seeing so very much of my nearly naked mother-in-law.

Andi laughed again.

"Again, that's something my mother has deliberately done with the plumber, the electrician, and now with you," she said. "My mother is an exhibitionist. She loves exposing herself to unsuspecting men. She loves flashing not only her naked tits but also her naked ass and her naked pussy."

# # #

Looking as if I was reconsidering telling my wife what else happened, I finally confessed everything that happened between me and her mother.

"Your mother kissed me on our wedding day," I said.

Andi shrugged.

"So? Your father and your brother kissed me on our wedding day, too," she said with an unconcerned shrug.

I put my head down in embarrassment as if ashamed to tell her the rest.

"Instead of giving me a welcoming peck on the lips, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. She gave me a long, wet kiss and unable to help myself, I returned her French kiss with my long, wet kiss. That's not all," I said.

I paused to remember what more happened.

"I remembered when she saw me staring at her huge, bra clad breasts, she put my hands on her bra clad breasts and invited me to touch them and feel them. Not having to give me a second invitation, I was all over her bra clad breasts. I felt them, squeezed them, and fondled them through her clothes."

Expecting her to stop me. Expecting her to slap my hand and push me away. When she didn't, I continued feeling her big breasts through her clothes.

"You can touch them and feel them now that we're family," she said encouraging me to sexually molest her. "Go ahead. Don't be shy. Feel my tits. I dare you to feel my tits," she said putting her shoulders back and sticking out her chest more. "I like having my tits felt," she said. "If there weren't all these people around, I'd lift my bra and show them to you. Maybe, later sometime when we're alone, I'll show you my naked tits," she said shocking me.

Andi looked at me.

"So did you?"

James gave his wife a confused look.

"Did I what?"

She laughed.

"Did you touch and feel my mother's breasts through her dress and bra," she asked?

I laughed.

"Duh? You bet I did. I did more than that. When she pulled open her top, I stuck my hand inside the top of her dress and inside of her bra. I felt her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples while she kissed me again," I said.

# # #

"Now that I told you my sexual fantasy and who I masturbate over, what's your sexual fantasy and who do you masturbate over," I asked my wife?

Not even having to think about her sexual fantasy and who turned her on, ready to confess, Andi looked at me and smiled.

"Women are different than men in their sexual fantasies. Instead of masturbating over anyone in particular, I masturbate more over the sexual actions of someone," said Andi. "I masturbate over my pussy being fingered and licked. Now, don't get angry if I tell you what my sexual fantasy is," she said. "You must understand that it's something that I may never do. It's just a sexual fantasy. It's just my erotic desire, my masturbation dream, and nothing more."

I laughed.

"If you didn't get angry that I'm sexually attracted to and masturbate over your mother, then I won't get angry whoever it is that you're sexually attracted to and whatever or whoever you masturbate over," I said.

As if she was going to masturbate herself again, Andi fondled her big breasts through her blouse and bra while confessing her sexual fantasy to me.

"Instead of sexually fantasizing over having sex with a man, I sexually fantasize over having sex with a woman," she said.

She paused while looking at me to see my reaction to her sexual fantasy?

'Sex with a woman? My wife wants to have lesbian sex with a woman,' I thought. 'Shocked, I couldn't believe it. Clearly, Andi is bi-sexual. Only, in the way that I wouldn't want her to watch me having sex with another woman, I'd love to watch her having sex with another man and/or with another woman. Immediately, I imagined all of the sexual possibilities of us having threesome sex, me with Andi and another woman. Wow!'