My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she floored me with what she said next.

"I'd like to have sex with Christine. She's so sexy. She's so hot," she said while continuing to feel her big breasts through her clothes.

'Christine? I looked at my wife with shock again. Not only did she want to have sex with another woman instead of a man but also, she wanted to have sex with Christine, her sister-in-law, her brother's wife. Now that I thought about it, I'd love to watch my wife having lesbian sex with my sister-in-law. Not stopping there, I'd love to have sex with Christine, too.'

Too much to digest, my wife having lesbian sex is more than I ever could have imagined.

"Unable to help myself, I think about Christine exposing her naked ass, her naked breasts, and her naked pussy to me," said Andi. "Instead of looking away, enjoying the naked view, I imagine staring at her. I imagine making out with her, French kissing her, while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. I imagine her making lesbian love to me. I imagine her fingering and licking my pussy. I imagined her pounding my pussy fast and hard enough with her dildo to give me a sexual orgasm," she said.

In the way that Andi sat quietly without judgement when I shared my sexual fantasy with her, I remained quiet while she shared her sexual fantasy with me.

# # #

"Yet, in addition to having lesbian sex with Christine, my biggest sexual fantasy is being taken. Whether it's a man or a woman, I'd love to be pushed back on my bed and have a him or her kiss me while touching me and feeling me everywhere through my clothes," she said closing her eyes and putting her head back as if she was imagining being taken. "Then, as if my clothes were on fire, I imagined my clothes being ripped from my body. I imagine being stripped naked," she said pausing as if she was imagining being stripped naked.

She closed her eyes and put her head back again as if she was reliving her sexual fantasy in her mind. Then, she opened her eyes and continued to tell me her sexual fantasy.

"I imagine him sticking his big dick in my mouth or her sticking her warm, wet pussy in my mouth. I imagine having my mouth humped and my face fucked. I imagine him or her cumming in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts," she said.

'Clearly, never thinking that my wife had a sexual fantasy and that she would have such a violent one, I looked at her stunned. She practically wanted to be raped. I wondered if being taken was a common sexual fantasy for women. Then, wanting to give my wife her sexual fantasy, I looked at her with sexual excitement. I'd love to invite one of my friends and/or my sister-in-law to sexually take my wife while I watched,' I thought.

"Wow," I said. "What if," I asked pausing?

She looked at me with curiosity.

"What if what," she asked with sexual excitement?

I gave her a shit eating grin.

"What if I could arrange for you to experience your sexual fantasy, would you give me my sexual fantasy?"

She made a face as if she had swallowed something sour.

"You mean, you want me to arrange for you to have sex with my mother," she asked while looking at me as if I was deranged? "Is that it? Is that what you want? You want to have your wicked, sexual way with my mother?"

Barely able to control myself, I looked at Andi with sexual excitement. Tempted to pull out my prick and stroke myself while imagining having sex with my mother-in-law, the possibility of me having sex with Jackie was real. The possibility of Andi having sex with Christine was as real, too.

"Yes," I said. "As long as the sex is consensual, I'd love to see your mother naked. I'd love to touch and feel her everywhere. I'd love to suck on her big tits and eat her pussy before making love to her and fucking her," I said. "Then, while fondling her giant breasts, I'd love to stick my stiff prick in her mouth and hump her mouth and fuck her face until I ejaculated a load of cum not only in her mouth but also all over her face."

I waited for her to digest all that I said before continuing.

"Whether it's a man, a woman, or both, you choose. I'd invite one of my friends or one of your friends over the house to give you your sexual fantasy. You pick who you'd want to have sex with and I'll arrange it while I watch," I said.

She looked a little uncomfortable that I wanted to watch her having sex with one of my friends, one of her friends, or one of my co-workers.

'Yet, I'd allow her to watch me having sex with her mother if she wanted to watch me making love to her and fucking her. Actually, I'd like for my wife to watch her mother giving me a blowjob,' I thought.

To be continued...