All Comments on 'My Mother's Lover(s) Ch. 02'

by TheSweeterTheWine

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
IZT1962IZT1962over 8 years ago
Kudos

Thanks for the second round, it was a great story!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm still new at this so I'm curious why my first one had 20+ comments while this one had just yours, even though the ratings were fairly close. Oh well, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great love triangle!

I can understand Brian wanting to have his mother to himself, but Val is so considerate, and understanding, you just can't be mean to her. It looks like things will work out. Maybe later down the road, Brian can be the exclusive mother lover.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
OMG!

Your stories are very HAWT! I love you and your writing! Keep going sweetie...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

Ohh Man... You are a damn good writer. After long time I rean a quality story. Keep it up...

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the extra comments

I think that like most folks who post here, the encouraging comments are what keep us going. Glad you all enjoyed it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

Thank you for adding to this story!

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
Loved it

What a great read. This story is up there with the best of them.

CitidiverCitidiveralmost 7 years ago
Great pace and story development

Your gentle self-deprecation as well as conveying the right mix of youthful excitement and verbal awkwardness added a feeling of believability to this two part story.

The stirring in of the mother's mostly gay bisexual lover was very well done as well.

A very well crafted piece. Thank you.

MarcusDiveMarcusDiveover 5 years ago

Hi SweeterTheWine,

Thanks so much for writing. You are such a gifted magical writer. Love your writing style. A story that has ass fetish and mature women is so hot.

Saula88Saula88almost 5 years ago
Great story!

Love this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good story! I especially like your character Valeri. But I do have a quibble or two. There isn't anything ethnically Hungarian about the name Valeri. It's a name found in countries neighbouring Hungary, but it's primarily a masculine name. The exception is France, where the feminine form Valérie is common, with the usual spillover into the English-speaking world.

"They arrived around 7 with some takeout schnitzels. Val had sussed out one of our city's few Hungarian restaurants."

Uuhhh, schnitzel is a German word, and the classic version of the dish is Wiener Schnitzel, which is from Vienna, Austria. (note that "Wiener" is the German word meaning "of Vienna".)

It really isn't ethnic Hungarian food, it's Austrian.

I love Hungary, its food and its culture. I'd love your character Val even more with a typically Hungarian name, and with her bringing home typically Hungarian food. And I can almost hear her Hungarian accent!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to Commenters

Catching up on comments here.

@TSrreader – Thanks for the comment and glad you enjoyed it.

@nicho – Thanks for the compliment.

@Citidiver – Glad you found it believable. I only started writing because too many stories seemed rushed with the sex beginning by the fourth paragraph. I thought that if it ever happened, there was more likely to be a long, tentative build-up.

@Marcus – High praise indeed. Glad you liked it.

@Saula – Thanks for the comment.

@Anon – I usually try to check out common names by country if I’m not sure but I don’t remember if I checked for Valeri and Hungary in this case. I thought I remembered a Hungarian woman named Valeri from college days but maybe I got the countries mixed up.

You’re right that schnitzel is of German origin but the Hungarian restaurants in my city all had it on the menu. Anyway, glad you liked the character and thanks for the comment.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Since this is your first story, I would like to make the following comments:

(1) As a romantic, I like erotic, romantic literature which this story is.

(2) I do not like "stroke off" stories. They create no emotional attachment to any character; plot, if any, is almost none existent.

(3) I greatly enjoyed this story. I love it when the son realized his mother was "a human being with goals, aims, wants, desires, needs and foibles". Likewise, when the mother realized her son "is an adult, a sexual being with the same desires and wants" as she did. The sexual and emotional epiphany displayed in this story truly reflects how a mutually agreeable and wanted incestuous relationship should be.

(4) With proper before and after preparation, anal sex is extremely rewarding and "clean".

This story is rated 5 stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous