My Mother's Lover(s) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian..." and didn't say anything more. She led me by the cock towards the bedroom. There she got on her hands and knees and then relaxed her shoulders down so her butt was in the air. I moved in behind her and licked up and down her pussy. Her smell was intoxicating and I was getting hard. She was purring and put her hand on my head. I took the hint and moved up to tongue her anus. Her butt cheeks were smallish and firm which gave me easy access.

Her anal wrinkles were thin and uniform and I was licking hard. I knew that Val had stuck her tongue was up but I felt squeamish. Maybe the tip of my tongue but I mostly stuck to vigorous licking.

"Oh Brian, I can't tell you how good this feels."

I kept licking until she got up. "Brian, you lie down."

I did and she straddled my face. She was moving her pussy back and forth over my mouth while giving my face a good soaking. Then she leaned forward so I could suck on her clit. She was going through fucking motions with her clit in my mouth and then thrust hard. Lots more juice flooded my face and she moved down to kiss me.

I had my arms around her and she flattened out her body for maximum skin contact. Slowly she moved down and I could feel her pussy on my cock. She moved a bit more and now I could feel myself entering her. I looked in her eyes but they were closed. Now I was in her. NOW I WAS IN HER!

"Oh Mom."

She put a finger to my lips and slowly began to rock. I was plenty hard but having come three times that day, I wasn't about to shoot off anytime soon. She was still lying on top of me with her head cheek-to-cheek with mine. It was a slow, sensual fuck and I was enjoying every moment and every movement. The knowledge that my cock was inside Mom's vagina was something wonderful. I was gently caressing her back and butt and she started with low-pitched "ooo-ing" sounds.

We kept this up for around 15 minutes when her moans became more pronounced, she raised up her upper torso and her rocking became harder and faster. Harder and faster and then a big "Ooohhhh!" THE Big O. Then she collapsed on me.

I was still hard and still in her but let her have a minute.

"Oh Brian. I could lie here like this forever."

"Same here. I've never been happier. I feel like I belong here."

"Well you'll be happier in a few minutes when you come inside me." And she commenced a less gentle rocking. I started thrusting more seriously now and fingered her asshole. We tongue-kissed and I inched my finger deeper in her ass.

When we broke the kiss I said "Mom, I was in you three ways."

"I know. And I loved it. I love being yours and I love feeling your cock in my cunt." I always shied away from that word but Mom had fewer compunctions.

"And I love feeling my cock...there. And I'm going to come soon if you keep that up."

"Me too honey. Let me know when you're close."

"I'm close now Mom."

With that she kind of twisted and bucked. That set me off and I started coming hard. So did she. "Brian, oh Brian."

Again she collapsed on me and I held her close. We rested there a few minutes and then she slid off to my side. I turned and kissed her softly. Damn, I felt like I was falling in love. And why not? Someone I'd always loved in a mom sort of way, someone attractive, and someone with whom I was having great sex and who loved to have sex with me. Sounds great but I couldn't help thinking that longer term...Well, I didn't want to think that far.

"Brian, I meant to save this for tomorrow but you've been so good to me; so good FOR me, that when I felt your cock against my pussy, I just had to have you. I hope you don't mind." A smile accompanied the last sentence.

"Mind!?! No, it was just what I wanted and better, far better than I imagined."

"For me as well. But now I need my beauty sleep. Will you spend the night with me?"

I hadn't thought that was even a question but was glad it implied I had the freedom to say no. Though in writing this it was probably an illusory freedom. "Of course, and with great, very great pleasure."

"Now give me a goodnight kiss."

I obliged and it was a creamy wet one. We stopped and she gave me a big smack on the lips. Then she bent over and gave a goodnight kiss to my cock. I felt a lovely twinge but Brian Jr. needed his rest too. So I moved down and kissed her pussy, also giving a quick tongue swipe of her clit.

"That's wonderful Brian but I'm not sure it helps me falling asleep. We should always give each other that kind of goodnight kiss but next time don't get my clit going."

Next morning we awoke to her clock-radio. I was hoping it would be I Got You Babe but no such luck. Mom got up first and gave my cock a nice little suck. Not long enough for me to come but nice anyway. "That's a down payment for tonight. Plus, I want you to think about me today. Now I've got to rush. Can't be late after missing Monday."

As if I'd be thinking of anything else. And I was right. Tuesday was my boring day. Sociology, Accounting and History. OK, the History class was good. I took lecture notes haphazardly but kept replaying yesterday's events. Mom was as into the sex as much as I was and was a much better lover than either of my two previous girlfriends. Accounting in the morning was especially tough. I daydreamed about the 69 for practically the whole class. Whenever I started to get too noticeable a hard-on, I'd tune into something about balance sheet provisions.

I got home in the late aft and waited eagerly for Mom. She called around 6 and said she'd bring some take-out. An hour later she finally arrived.

I met her at the door and we threw our arms around one another. She set down the food bags (Chinese), tossed her coat on the chair and grabbed my cock through my jeans. She unzipped me, then just pulled them down and started to suck.

"Mom.." but decided that if there was ever a time when words would get in the way, this was it. She was on her knees and I was standing. I'd been semi-aroused all day and I knew it wouldn't take long. A few minutes into it and I exploded. Mom swallowed everything, smiled, and got up to kiss me. This time I tasted a bit of cum still in her mouth. Definitely different than anything I'd ever tried but at least it wasn't foul. I imagine that would put off most women.

"I've been thinking about your cock all day. That's just for starters. And just like Chinese food, an hour later you'll be horny again."

We ate our dinner and talked about our days. Both of us had relived yesterday's sexual romps non-stop. Suddenly it occurred to me.

"What about Val?"

"Val? Oh my god Brian. Of course she pumped me for details. I couldn't exactly talk in the office so we arranged to leave a half hour early and went for a drink. And my, she was direct."

Here she paused, knowing I was going to egg her on.

"Direct? How direct?"

"Here's what she opened with."

"Stella, when I last saw you, you and Brian were naked and had just made each other come. I don't know what happed the rest of the day but when you couldn't make it in yesterday, I suspected that Brian had missed his classes too. Am I close?"

"Brian, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't bring myself to lie and she wouldn't have believed me anyway. So I just said 'Close enough'".

"She wan ted more details but after ducking around, I admitted we'd become lovers."

"You were going to break up with her too."

"Brian, I couldn't. She seemed very happy for us."

"Yes, but..." I knew something should have followed but for the life of me, I wasn't sure what. So I hoped that by implication it would come off as meaningful.

"Brian, I want to be with you, mostly. But as Val pointed out, it was she who brought us together."

"Well, that doesn't give her claiming rights, or a stake, or..." I was getting close but couldn't quite articulate it.

"It's not that Brian. I love you but I'm fond of her. She understands that. I'd still like to see her every week or two. The rest of the time I'm yours. And I insisted that when I see her at our place, you had to be welcome to join us."

I looked doubtful. It had only been a day or so but for now I wanted my mother exclusively. Still, I could sort of see her position. And after all, Val was sexy. She'd rimmed me and let me fuck her and fuck her in the ass. Damn, life was just full of compromises. Somehow I'd make do I guess. The occasional dalliance with Val and my mom couldn't be that bad.

"OK, we can try it out."

"Great. How about this Friday? That gives us the rest of the weekend. And she said she'd love to see us making love. Or "fucking" as she put it."

"OK for Friday. But she wants to watch us? That's pretty kinky."

"Waching a mother and son fuck or being a mother and son fucking. I wonder which is kinkier?"

I began formulating an authoritative response, but soon got distracted. Mom started stripping. First her blouse, then her skirt, then her pantyhose, then her bra, then her panties. My exposition the relativity of kinkiness got brushed aside. I should mention that after the "Honey I'm home" blowjob, I hadn't dressed and was naked below the waist. She approached me, naked everywhere.

"Brian, remember when you make me come when we were watching TV?" I nodded. "Let's do that again. I was thinking about that a lot today." As was I.

I went to the sofa and got rid of my shirt. Now we were both naked. I sat back and again she stood up on the cushions and thrust her pussy into my mouth.

"Oh Brian, this one was so special yesterday. Standing here in the living room, naked, and giving you my pussy. So exposed."

I'm sure I had a reply but it's hard when you're munching. Like yesterday, I held on to her ass cheeks, licked between her pussy lips and sucked on her clit. It wasn't long before she came, giving me another dousing of that tasty pussy juice.

She stepped down to the floor and started jerking my cock. I sucked on one of her nipples and played with her pubic hair. It was pretty arousing and I soon sported a full-fledged erection. I got up, thinking it was bedroom time but she pushed me back.

"Just sit there Bri" and she lowered herself on to me. She was very wet and I slid in easily. This time we were face to face. She put her arms around my and kissed me. And started moving her hips up and down on my cock. I can't fully describe the feeling on intimacy that came over me. I had one arm around her shoulders and caressed her face. The other was holding up her ass with one finger, wet from her pussy, playing with her asshole.

:Brian, have I told you how much I love feeling your cock inside me? That cock I saw when you were a little boy, that's now a man's cock, filling me up? And how much I love what you're doing to my ass? Did you ever imagine that one day you'd have your cock inside my cunt and be fingering your mother's asshole?"

God, this sexy talk was driving me wild. One of my previous gf's liked to talk dirty but it was simple stuff like "Fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me. Harder." My mother's talk was so much more erotic.

"Do you feel my juices on your cock? Do you feel my cunt squeezing your cock? Is there any place your cock would rather be?"

She kept this us for a few more minutes. It was really turning me on and if I hadn't come just an hour or two earlier, I'd have shot off by now.

"And did you like it when I gave you a blowjob as soon as I came home? Did you like having your mother's lips wrapped around your cock? Did you like coming in my mouth? Did you like how I swallowed ever drop? And ooh Brian, I love how you play with my ass. I loved when you had your tongue there. Will you put your tongue there some more Brian? Will you lick my asshole again? Will you put your tongue right inside my asshole?"

Maybe I should have been replying in kind but I felt like I'd come off as some kind of dim pornstar. And she seemed to be into the sexy monologue. It was really turning me on and I knew the end was nigh. So I gave it a shot.

"Yes Mom, and your son wants to come in his mother's pussy. He wants his sperm to mix with his mother's pussy juices. He wants to fill her up. He wants to...Oh!"

And I came. It, er, came on in a rush. Mom pumped even harder and a few second later she came too. She fell against my shoulders and we collapsed.

"God Brian, I don't think I'm ever going to get enough of you. I love having your cock in me and I love how it feels when you spurt inside me. And I love being naked with you."

I just held her, caressed her back and her ass, and told her I loved her. We kissed slowly and deeply. Something about that "love" business nagged but I decided to think about that another day.

Eventually we got us, cleaned up dinner and watched the news, still naked. It wasn't that late but we were both tired.

"Let's make an early night of it Brian. It's not that late but my body says it's bedtime."

We took our turns in the bathroom and got into her bed.

"Brian, this sex has been so intense. But I can't begin to tell you how happy it's making me."

"It's better than anything I dreamed of Mom. I'm very happy too."

She turned towards me and we kissed. Necked a while and I stroked her breasts. I was super relaxed but enjoying her tongue twisting with mine. She ended it. "Well that was a delicious goodnight kiss. Oh wait, I almost forgot. And she put her head under the covers and gave my cock a goodnight kiss. A couple of kisses. Then some light licking. More kisses. Then she took my cock into her mouth. It was flaccid but from what I was feeling, it wasn't going to stay that way.

I shifted my position so I could bring her hips around to my face. And as it was a double bed, I angled us corner to corner. She ready opened her legs for easier access. Man, a beautiful woman spreads her legs wide so my mouth could have easy access to her lovely, thin-lipped pussy. This while she had my cock in her mouth and was now sucking hard. Does life get any better than this? After having lived quite a few years since then, I can confidently say, "No it doesn't."

I had some catching up to do so started licking hard and fast. I focused on her clit and shoved two fingers into her pussy. I wasn't about to come too soon but Mom was bringing her A-game. I kept working her pussy and clit and slipped another finger into her ass. She bucked a lot and while her mouth never left my cock, I sensed that from her muffled groans she was close. As was I.

From this point I don't remember much. I came and I think she did too. I conked out fast and sometime in the night awoke groggily to pussy hair on my face. Instinctively I gave those lips a few licks, maybe a whole lot of licks, but I fell back asleep. Sometime later I was wakened by lips around my cock. It felt like the best dream ever but again I fell asleep. This cycle continued a few times and when the radio came on, my mother's pussy was only inches from my face.

We got up slowly. Neither of us had enjoyed a full night's sleep, though we'd enjoyed plenty else.

"Oh Brian, that was so sexy. But other nights we do need to sleep properly."

"I know, but that was one hell of an improper night's sleep."

She smiled, kissed me, and got up.

The next couple of days were more of the same. Lots of sex and lots of positions in different rooms. Friday finally rolled around. Val's visit.

They arrived around 7 with some takeout schnitzels. Val had sussed out one of our city's few Hungarian restaurants. We ate and made inconsequential small talk. Once finished Val couldn't wait for the large talk.

"So Brian, Stella tells me you two have become lovers."

My mother jumped in before I could gather my thoughts. "Val, you know we are. There's no point in grilling Brian about it."

"Pffft. That wasn't grilling. Grilling is when I ask him everywhere he's had his cock this week."

"Well you're not asking him that. What happens between us is between us. Got it?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean I'd actually ask him that. After all, I'm going to see for myself."

"Val, I thought I'd made this clear. We're not all here for Brian and me to put on a show for you. What's got into you?"

Val visibly softened. "I'm so sorry Stella. I'm very happy for you two and happy that I helped you find this relationship. And maybe I'm just too excited to be a part of it, to share your love."

Mom smiled and caressed Val's cheek. "Much better, and apology accepted."

Val gave her a quick kiss. "Well what are we waiting for?" and gave a nod in the general direction of mom's bedroom. When we got there we looked around, unsure of what to do next. Val started stripping.

"I guess I'll have to do it myself if no one wants to help."

Mom and I both moved in and had Val naked fast. Then Val and I started on my mother. That didn't take long either. Then they started in on me. Val started on my jeans but my mother intervened.

"You take care above the waist; I'll take care below."

Val smirked and unbuttoned my shirt. My mother got my pants down and gave my already hard cock a kiss. We sat on the bed. My mother with her legs tucked under her. I was leaning on my arm with my legs aside, fully erect. And Val was cross-legged, Indian style. That gave me a great view of her thick pussy lips. Hey, this wasn't going to be so bad.

No one moved or said anything. Val broke the silence. "I don't know how you two could manage without me." And she kissed my mother and started fingering her pussy. I reckoned I should take part so fingered Val's. My mother groped around and started jerking me.

Val broke off the kiss and pushed my mother on her back. Then she straddled her face. I scooted down and started licking my mother's pussy and sucking her clit. It felt longer and harder than ever. Val was bucking on my mother's face with occasional "Oooh's" and "Yesss's". We kept this up until Val really starting shaking and my mother thrusted up her hips hard. I guessed they'd both come.

After some decompression, Val spoke up. "Delicious starter. It's whetted my appetite for the main course. But in fine establishments they serve an "amuse-bouche" between courses. And this is a fine establishment, no?"

My mother and I looked at one another and laughed. At Val's direction we formed a daisy chain with my face in Val's crotch, Val eating my mother and my mother sucking my cock. The position was physically less comfortable than how it looks in porn. That was the only downside. The very considerable upside was that I was enjoying Val's tasty pussy and getting another great blowjob from my mom. While I loved cunnilingus with my mother, there was a very erotic smell and taste to Val's pussy. Something slightly musky that made me want more.

It was Val who broke it off. "And now for the main course. Brian, now you're going to fuck your mother. Stella, want more of my pussy?"

My mother got into the missionary position and I got up to enter her. Val reached over and grabbed my cock. "Allow me" as she guided it into my mother's pussy. When it was in she fingered my ass and then moved up to squat over my mother's head. At first I was sorry that I couldn't see my mother's face as I fucked her but Val's breasts weren't a bad consolation prize. They were nicely formed and I was getting hooked on those dark nipples. Kissing them wouldn't work in this position but I squeezed them a bit.

My mother was making some muffled sounds that I knew by now meant she was close to coming. I couldn't last much longer either and soon enough I blew a big load. While I was easing back Val moved forward and gave me a big kiss with lots of tongue. I tongued her back and played with her breasts. But when I slipped out of my mother, I rolled over and lay by her side; Val now on the other.

Mo mother spoke first. "So Val, is this what you came for?"

"Oh, I came alright. I don't think I've seen anything sexier -- a son's cock entering his mother's pussy. And such a delicious pussy too. Brian, if I were ever going to suck a cock, this would be the time; just to see how Stella tasted on you."