My Mother's Lover(s) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my mother and she kind of shrugged. "Be my guest."

Val leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. Brian Jr. was tired but as I'd only come once that day, perhaps not irredeemingly so. I thought that Val had meant to only give me a quick suck, for my mother's taste. But she kept at it and for someone who had little or no experience, she was surprisingly good. I started to get hard, not rock hard, but enough that it looked and felt like an erection.

"Stella, I think your boy has more in him. Do you mind if I try him on?"

"As I said, be my guest."

"Is it OK if I take him in my ass?"

Mom's eyes widened. "If that's what you want."

I piped up "Shall I get the olive oil?" Mom gave me a surprised look.

"No, saliva should do the trick. Just get my ass ready. And I guess you can consider this the salad course. As in tossing."

Val turned over and raised her ass in the air. My mother and I looked at one another. She grabbed my hand. "Shall we take turns?"

She spread Val's cheeks and leaned in. I caressed Mom's back and fingered her anus. Then we switched. Val's ass was already wet with my mother's saliva. I added a bunch of my own and slid my tongue in a bit. For good measure I slipped a finger in too. Meanwhile Mom was stroking my cock. We went back and forth until Val signalled she was ready. Then my mother and gave each other a deep French kiss. While we knew that Val kept her ass very clean, the kiss still felt nasty. The final prep was for Mom to suck my cock; getting it hard enough and leaving it coated with saliva.

I lay back and Val squatted over my cock; slowly easing it into her ass. My mother took a position over my face. From the corner of my eye I could see Val fondling her tits and my mother stroking Val's clit. I tried licking my mother's pussy but from this position, her ass was a more direct target. What the hell I thought. It's an all anal dessert course.

Val was slowly rocking up and down and from the tightness of her hole, I sensed I wouldn't last long. I'd begun licking my mother's asshole and then, so to speak, took the plunge. I pressed my tongue against her anus and gradually pushed it up inside. I knew she loved it when Val did this and in additional to its sexy nastiness, I didn't want her to think that Val gave her something I couldn't.

"Brian, I love what you're doing to me." Given that my tongue was up her ass, I couldn't reply. Just as well really with my knack for misstatement. But hearing her acknowledge what we were doing pushed me close to the edge. And a couple more slides from Val pushed me over. I felt my cum shooting up her asshole and from my mother's action on her clit, she started coming too.

Val dismounted and we all lay down beside one another. My mother took my cock and looked like she wanted to suck it, but she hesitated. I got it. Even though Val seemed clean, had my mother stuck her finger way up Val's ass, I probably wouldn't have wanted to take it in my mouth. Val read the situation.

"Brian, first off, thanks for that. I love it in my ass and flesh and blood always beats plastic. But it looks like your mother wants to suck your cock so why don't you rinse it off?"

I was pretty beat but went to the bathroom for a wash. When I got back Mom and Val had just begun 69ing. Where they got that energy was a mystery. I went round to where Val was licking my mother's pussy. Her ass cheeks were parted and I gave a few licks but there was too much movement to continue. So I lay back, enjoyed the show, and nodded off.

I was early morning when I awoke. While it had been a long sexy session, we'd gotten started fairly early and I probably dropped off well before midnight. So I went back to my routine of making the morning coffee. They were just waking up when I returned. Val threw off the covers and sat there with her legs apart. Looking at her dark, thick, slightly parted pussy lips gave me the beginnings of an erection. My mother was awake but still drowsy. I set the coffee down and said quietly to Val, "There's something that I promised my mother."

I got between Mom's legs and started softly licking. She moaned and spread them wider. I licked a little harder and Val got down beside me.

"I've never seen you lick you mother before. I hope you like her taste as much as I do."

I kept at it and my mother moaned a bit louder, then pushed my head away.

"Lovely Brian, just lovely. I think I could get used to that"

We had our coffees and Val was getting up to leave. "Before I go, I'd like to ask one favor."

Mom and I looked on. "Stella, I haven't seen you take Brian's cock in your mouth. Would you mind doing that just for me?"

Mom smiled. "And for him too? No, I don't mind. Is that OK with you Brian?"

Man, I really preferred these questions that could be answered with a nod.

Mom took my cock into her mouth with Val watching closely. We soon settled into a 69. Val came around to my end, fingered my mother's pussy and ass and slipped a finger up her butt. We soon came and Val thanked us.

As she was leaving, Val kissed my mother and then kissed me. She gave my cock a squeeze and said "Brian, yours is the first cock I've sucked in more than 10 years. And I'm happy to do it anytime, under one condition."

"And that would be...?"

"It has to be coated with Stella's pussy juices."

We all laughed and Val was on her way.

A couple of months later Val moved out of town. We got together with her three more times with antics similar to the above. On her last visit she persuaded my mother to take me up her ass. My mother and I had gotten into lots of anal play and this was something we would have graduated to on our own. But we were happy to please Val and it became a regular part of our sexual life.

My mother and I continued our relationship and I never got tired of her sexually. And we always gave one another the genital goodnight kiss. A couple of years later I went overseas for grad school. There I wound up in a serious relationship with a sweet British lass. I loved her and we eventually got married. Our sex life was fine but she thought the goodnight genital kisses were silly and a bit of a bother, especially as she liked to read in bed.

Mom too got a steady boyfriend and later moved in with him. For a couple of years she'd get Christmas cards from Val but after that we never heard from her. Mom and I never told anyone about our affair. I mean, who would? Several years later we got together for one more weekend but there's not much to tell about that. We both cherished the memories and marvelled at having the best sex of our lives with each other. And we always remembered Val fondly as we'd never have gotten together without her.

Everyone needs a Val in their life. Or a mom. Preferably both.