My Mum is a Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding out my Mum is a Slut.
6k words
4.34
115k
161

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved is over 18.

Thank you Dee for the rereads and editing.

****************************

Let me tell you about my mum. She is very nice, very friendly and very normal. She's is pretty, keeps herself slim and she always dresses respectably. There'll never be any cleavage on show or short skirts, and never wears anything you would call slutty or tarty.

She also has no sexy underwear, no stockings, no toys etc secretly hidden away. Believe me, I've searched. Every hiding place possible!

The one exception to this is her bikini's. She has always worn bikinis, not swimsuits. I love seeing her in them sunbathing, wondering is she trimmed, hairy or shaven, although I very much doubt shaven. I would watch hoping for a glimpse of her tits or nipples whenever she turned over, or pulls the straps down for a better tan. The odd glimpse was all i got.

She's doesn't often go out; she doesn't smoke and has never been a big drinker, maybe the odd one every now and then, but that's it.

She's never been wild or flirty or anything like that. I have never heard any of my friends say they fancied her, or wanted to fuck her, or she's a milf, simply because she didn't show off or expose her tits, flirt or anything else like some of the other mums do.

She's just a quiet, normal everyday mum, or so I thought; but I was in for a rude awakening.

Oh, and she's married to my dad.

She works hard and her work attire is normally a skirt and jacket or trouser suit, again all very covered up, normal almost prudish in the lack of flesh showing.

Recently, I learned to drive in her car. So, whenever possible I'd offer to drive her to work, then collect her at home time, giving me the use of her car in-between.

Lately, after dropping her off at work, she has told me not to collect her till later than normal as she had so much work to catch-up on, and the later, was well after her normal time and by the time I collect her, the other staff would be long gone. I never thought anything of it, and accepted what she said, as she's often had to stay late over the years.

As the building is occupied by different companies, there's all sorts of people coming and going. So, at the end of the normal day, the outer door to her area is locked. So, when I go to collect her, I must knock and wait.

A few times it's taken lots of banging and even longer waiting around to be let in. She's always apologised for the delay by saying, 'sorry, I had some music on, or I was in the toilet' etc; always something to excuse herself for not answering sooner. More than once she appeared to be very flustered, her breathing quite erratic, which was very unlike my mum. Once she even answered the door with her clothes a bit untidy, but it was the end of the day and you dont pay any heed.

Then one day my football training had been cancelled, so rather than go home, I headed to collect my mum. I knew I was early, but I didn't mind hanging around waiting for her, maybe get her to finish a little quicker if I could.

Another reason was Joy, one her work friends who hopefully might still be there with her big tits and her tightly fitting and slightly too short dresses.

I fancied the arse off Joy, she wasn't skinny, but wasnt fat either, so the tight snug dresses showed off every inch of her. The dresses were always above the knee. Not short, yet short enough for your mind to start thinking, mmmmmm. I wonder, does she realise what she's doing, what a tease she is, especially to me!

Joy was my fantasy of fantasies, and many untold wanks. I fantasised about playing with those big tits, suckling her hard nipples, and fucking her senseless everyday.

But on this particular day, after what seemed like forever of waiting to get in, I knew I was extra early so I just gave up trying and was about to head back to the car and wait until nearer the agreed time, when I remembered the new raised flower and plant beds around the side of the building.

One side of the building has the offices, meeting rooms etc, and the other a long corridor.

Unlike before, maybe with the new raised beds meant I could jump up and see where she was and get let in.

So, I walked around to the side of the building where my mums' offices were. I jumped up onto the raised planted edge and looked through the windows, trying to see her.

Finally, she walked out of a side room followed a few yards behind by a guy I didnt know.

I was about to knock on the glass and shout through the open window and point to the main door, when out of nowhere she bends over lifts up her skirt, flashing and wriggling her arse at the guy.

As she wiggles her arse, she pulls down her knickers, letting them drop to her ankles, then kicks them off. She then turns and drops her skirt just as quick to the floor and sits up on a nearby table.

I am horrified, dumbstruck and mesmerised.

My Mum then spreads her legs, holds her pussy lips wide open and slips a finger inside. She pulls it out, takes it too her lips and sucks it dry. She then just smiles at the guy as she watches him walk towards her. 'You dirty bitch,' I hear him say, smiling.

I can't move! My mouth is hanging open. I stagger with the shock of what I'm seeing. It was the sluttiest thing I'd ever seen in my life, and it was my mum doing it.

Jesus Christ, my head wants to explode. I'm watching my mum offering herself on a plate to a guy in her office. She was behaving like some slut or whore. What the fuck is she doing? I'm shouting outside the window. But then realised I wasn't banging on the glass, or shouting out loud, it's all in my head and I'm just watching with my mouth open.

My cock is getting harder by the second as I start rubbing it. Without thinking I get my cock out and begin wanking.

What I really should be doing is banging on the glass, shouting at her to stop, but no, I am watching while my mum is about to let this guy fuck her and the sluttiness of it all clearly wins out.

The guy drops his trousers bringing his hard cock to my mother's open cunt. Even I can see she's ready. You can see how wet she was even from where I was standing and her lips are wide open, which made me wank all the harder.

I want to get closer, but I know, if I lean against the window, they'll see me. So, I stay back a little in the early evening darkness, the reflection saves me. I am about watch my mum get fucked; and not by my dad! And i have the hardest cock I have ever had in my life. What the fuck does that make me?

He wants her to suck his cock, but she tells him they don't have time, as I am coming to collect her soon.

He tells her he wants to fuck her mouth, to watch his cock disappear down her horny throat. I can't believe what I am hearing being said to my mum.

Instead, she pulls at his cock, aiming it at her needy cunt. Clearly, wanting it up inside her. She tells him she's going to suck his cock clean once he's fucked her. This had the desired effect and he starts to slowly rub his cock up and down her pussy lips.

She is begging him to fuck her, that the teasing is too much. He places the end of his cock just inside her cunt, but then only very slowly pushes in. My mum wraps her legs around his waist using them to pull him deeper into her pussy. Pulling him more and more towards her, desperate to get his cock deep in her cunt.

'Give it to me,' she tells him. 'I need it, I need it deep and hard. Come on, fuck me. Please,' she begs. Her legs pulling and his desire to fuck her ends the battle, as he shoves his cock balls deep into her cunt. I can hear her moaning, saying 'fuck yes, harder, deeper, use me.' There is a look of pure lust on my mum's face!

My cock is out in my hand, it's rock hard. It's never been so stiff. My balls hard and heavy, knowing that watching my mum is going to make me cum soon. Shocked or not, it's so fucking horny. A live sex show and my cock is getting an absolute battering from my hand.

He starts to slowly fuck her. Getting faster, deeper and harder inside her. She pulls open her blouse and pushes her bra over her tits.

Her nipples are stiff and hard, lovely and dark. I had an unobstructed view of my mums lovely big dark nipples and almost naked body. She pulls and tugs hard on them. Squeezing and pinching them. Pulling them harder and stretching them is making her hornier.

She telling the guy to fuck her hard, 'Ahhhh, give it to me, Give me all of it, make me fucking cum. Fuck my horny cunt. I have been waiting all day for this, I've even had to have a wank in the toilet earlier, I was so horny.'

This is my mum who I have never heard swear. The absolute filth coming from her mouth is unbelievable, but fucking horny as hell.

He is ramming his cock deeper and harder into her now. Her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him into her harder each time. Both of them grunting and groaning, skin slamming again skin.

He grabs both her knees, and pushes them back up to her tits, allowing him to get even deeper. My mum is loving it even more by the sounds and the look on her face.

A stranger to me, is fucking my mother and all the time, me her son, is standing feet away, doing nothing, but wanking, watching and thoroughly enjoying it.

He calls her a dirty slut as he rams his cock deep into her soaking wet cunt, she moans and shudders as she cums with a huge gasp and groan on his cock.

Even I can hear her juices and the squelching through the open window.

He tells her she's a dirty bitch for cumming seconds after being called a slut.

He wants to cum all over her tits, but she says 'no.' 'You know I love to go home with my cunt full of your spunk. I love knowing its up my cunt and leaking out as I carry on as normal and that an hour earlier I was the office slut being fucked on a desk.'

Jesus Christ. This is clearly not the first time she's done this. 'What the fuck mum!'

She says 'Send me home filled with your cum. I want to feel it dribble out of her cunt all evening.'

This takes him over the edge, and he rams his cock one final time up her cunt, grunting and groaning as he empties his balls deep inside my mum, shooting his spunk into her cunt. 'I want it all' she says, 'I want every single drop of your cum inside me'.

At the same time my balls explode. Shooting my spunk up against the wall and splashing it all over the plants. Spurt after spurt of my cum fired from my cock. The intense feeling is incredible. I've never felt anything like it. The intensity, the pressure before I came; the relief when I did. My head is now spinning. 'Wow, just fucking wow.'

All caused because I discovered my mother is a slut!

Recovering after a minute and looking back inside, He pulls his cock out of my mum. I can see she's soaking wet, from her own juices and his cum that's starting to leak. She looks down, checks her pussy, smiles and says 'I am going to love this dripping into my knickers all night!'

And just when you think it's over.... She slips down off the table and kneels down in front of him, and starts to lick and suck his cock.

Squeezing it. Draining the last drops of cum from his cock straight onto her tongue. She's licking it, sucking it, loving it. Licking her own cunt juice from it, moaning as she does so as if tasting her favour food. Whenever she stops, she looks up at him and smiles. My Mum clearly loves sucking cock.

I am now wondering what it would be like to have her suck my cock!

Then when it can't get any filthier, I watch as she slips her fingers up her cunt scooping some cum from her pussy. Spreads it on the top of his cock and licks it off. Then she says to the tip of his cock 'I'll see you again very soon' and kisses the end of his prick. My mum very obviously loves cum! And cock!

With that it's over, Mum reaches over and collects her knickers putting them on. She pats her pussy through the knickers and smiles.

The guy pulls his trousers up, she leans in, squeezes his cock and she says something to him. I can't hear, but he replies 'Really? Are you serious? You dirty slut.' Then he leaves, heading back to the offices at the other end of the corridor.

I've just had my own front row seat watching a live sex show and what a show. STARRING MY MOTHER!

It took me a good while to get myself together and comprehend what had just happened after they finished. I watched my mother head over to her desk very happy, sat down smiling to herself then gets on with her work as if she had just returned from lunch and not just been fucked on a desk.

Me, my legs are still like jelly from my orgasm and the thoughts running through my head. Jesus! What had I just witnessed. Was my mum such a dirty slut? Clearly yes! But still I'm finding it hard to get over the shock.

I am also feeling a little ashamed that I had stayed to watch, that I enjoyed it and that I had wanked while looking. I finally clean my cock up and make an effort to hide any sign I had been up at the window or knocked down any plants.

After a slow walk back round, I finally got the courage to knock on the main door again and as if by magic my mum appeared in record time.

'Well timed' she said, 'I have just finished'.

'I fucking well know you have, I saw,' are the words in my head, thankfully, my mouth didn't spurt them out.

She gives me a hug and there is no smell of sex coming off her. When I look at her, I notice she is flushed, her nipples are still hard, her eyes are shining, and she smells of perfume, freshly sprayed to obviously cover the smell of sex.

I ask her if she is ok. She tells me of course she is, she's just had a lot to do, but now she's finished she needs to get home and cook the evening meal. Acting as normal as any other day!

We head into the main office to collect her things, no smell of sex just freshly sprayed perfume. As we enter, I hear a door gently close and click up the other end of the offices.

I asked her if there were others still working late. She says that's probably Mike. He was helping me with something earlier she says.

'I fucking bet he was,' I scream out in my head!

So at least now I know the name of the guy who's fucking my mother. The name of the guy she's behaving like a slut with.

The thing is... this doesn't look like an affair or love etc. No Kissing, no hugs. This is just dirty horny filthy fucking and sex. And, my mother loves it!

The drive home is torture. I'm very quiet, really quiet. I can't think straight. All I can see is my mother getting fucked and happily sucking cock and here she is next to me, a cunt full of spunk, having a perfectly normal conversation.

All my head can think of is, would she suck my cock. Is she that much of a whore? Will I stop and tell her she's a slut and I have seen her, that I want to fuck her cunt as well.

I really want to pull into the side of the road, pull my cock out and tell her to suck it like the filthy cum loving, cock sucking slut I know and witnessed she is. Instead, I concentrate on driving and not on the rock hard cock bulging in my jeans.

We're home and now and I have an absolute dilemma. Be loyal to my dad and tell all. Tell him that mum is fucking some guy and I saw it all. Or, be loyal to my absolutely lovely mum and say nothing and ignore it ever happened or will again.

Or do I be loyal to my cock that's been rock hard since she hugged me and say nothing to anyone and see if I can carry on watching and more.

My cock wins! Easily!

Over the next few weeks whenever my mum worked late, I was there among the plants waiting to see more. Sadly, nothing more happened, she really was working late.

One evening though I got a reward. Mum was working late again. I jump up to look inside the office, I notice that she really is working.

After a few minutes its apparent it's just her and the horny looking Joy that are working late. My mum is in her usual work suit with her jacket off, you can see her white bra showing under her white blouse, that's as sexy as it gets.

Joy however is another story. She is wearing a tight fitting yellow dress that is wrapped tight around her big tits. Like always it stops just above her knees, nothing slutty or tarty and yet! it's just that little shorter because of her wonderful big arse lifting it another inch or two higher.

I almost ran to the main door to spend some time seeing those big tits up close. But just then I saw joy bending over my mums desk with her arse looking straight at me. There was no way I was going anywhere now!

They say that patience is rewarded, well tonight it was!

After multiple times watching Joy sit and then reach across the desk, handing papers and talking to my mum, the rewards of an empty office and the relaxed environment paid dividends. Joy reaches further than ever before across her desk, using her pen to point out some things to my mum, as she reaches further and further, that lovely arse of hers is pushing her dress further and further up her legs. In the empty office she's not concerned, and bending down, I can almost see her arse cheeks and I'm wondering what kind of knickers she's wearing.

My cock is now out and hard as I watch, hope, wait and wank.

As she reaches over even more pointing out something, her arse cheeks come into view. I nearly came there and then!

Holy shit, either she's got a tiny g string or thong on, or she's no knickers on. Woo hoo, it's no knickers because from my slightly adjusted position and Joy now kneeling and reaching on her chair, nearly all her arse cheeks are on view to me!

Seconds later she's back in her seat and continues to work. After a few minutes I realise she's not moving anymore, so I make my way round to the door and knock.

Joy lets me in, and I can just about speak or look her in the eye, thinking about those lovely arse cheeks. As she walks off in front of me, I stare and enjoy that arse wiggling away in front of me up the corridor. Jesus, she is such a tease. She has to be aware. Twenty minutes later we're home.

One evening as I arrived to collect my mum, I spotted Mike getting into his car and driving off. It was still early so I knew she hadn't been fucked. My radar is now up as I can recognise his car when out, and who knows...

Actually, after what I have witnessed in the last few weeks, who knows anything could happen with my mum.

A few weeks later we have to attend a local function, after my team won a big tournament. My dad never attends so it was just my mum and I that went. As we parked up, I noticed Mikes car nearby. I didn't know he was a member, but knew the event was open to the whole club.

I had a great night with my friends and of course we tried to sneak the odd beer although I only had one as I had agreed to drive so my mum could have a few rare drinks.

After the presentations, the lights get lowered for the live band, so I left her to chat to friends and neighbours, but anytime Mike made his way near her, I was hovering in a flash and as discreetly as I could listening to what was said between them.

It all the usual stuff among friends until I noticed him catching her eye and nodding towards the changing rooms and meeting rooms at the back. Mum nods no with an anxious look on her face, but Mike keep gesturing with his head and a look of nervousness appears on my mums face. Shit. Shes going to follow him. Within seconds I'm dashing through the crowd, making sure I'm there first.

I go to the room at the end making sure I am well hidden, behind folded tables and stacked chairs. Fifteen agonising and muscle straining and squashed up minutes later, I finally hear the end door open and someone walking towards my room, another five minutes go by, the door goes again, and I hear my mum saying in a low voice, 'what are you playing at, we will get caught' and she giggles.

'It's ok,' mike says, 'there are toilets just there, you can duck in there and pretend to be using them if anyone comes.

12