All Comments on 'My Mum is a Slut Pt. 01'

by rruk69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
giogustogiogustoalmost 2 years ago

for the author to write such garbage, his mother must be the same as he wrote for sure

this is not incest motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start. I would like to see blackmailing content on the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let's see how ch 2 goes before giving more stars..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice start. It does seem a follow-up is needed. In real life if a boy had opportunity to jerk off while watching his mom be pleasured the desire to fuck her would become overwhelming. I don't like the concept of blackmail but in this case it seems obvious that he could let her choose between his sharing the video with his dad or her becoming his mummy-fuck-bunny. Obviously she would be the kind that would love to be her son's fuck toy.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 2 years ago

A little duct tape on the door latch

and he could control the caught in the

act situation. Hundred different ways

this could get interesting....

ctalonctalonalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to see how the boy makes her HIS mommy slut.

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Another fucking cuck voyeur story pretending to be incest, take your 1 star and go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get her gangbang by his teammates and impregnante

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Not incest. Good start to a story, maybe. Seems to really lack any emotion, especially outrage or anger. No mention of Dad's feelings or outing her to Dad, even after weeks. I would have liked it better with a lot shorter timeline. At this point Mom seems unsalvageable.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

no incest here, should have posted in loving wifes until you get next chaper posted with son fucking her. don't wait forever to post ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isn't incest. It's a vouyer and future cuck story. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you suck

not incest

voyeur and cuck

Orion623Orion623almost 2 years ago

Good story. Enjoyed the voyeur aspect to it. He may have to cajole his mother for a little bit but I doubt that blackmail would be necessary given her rather healthy attitude towards sex. Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One NODS {UP AND DOWN} TO INDICATE YES.

One SHAKES {SIDE TO SIDE} TO signify NO.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

This story has the ingredients for a good yarn but I’m afraid it’s not for me. Your writing style jerks from one scene to another and is so burdened by value judgements that your main character makes but doesn’t explore left me cold as your audience. Crappy outrage based on what might have been found in the cheap tabloid newspapers is so shallow. I can appreciate the boy might have been shocked by his mum’s actions but really if he continues to watch he is no better than mum when it comes to making a call on what her behaviour. At the end of the day he is her son. If he has no feelings for her say it, if on the other hand he loves her why not just be entranced by mum’s shenanigans and let her enjoy herself while developing his response to what he has observed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was expecting her to fuck more than one dick. This is just cheating. Sure, she's a shut, but when used in a title, it leads the reader to think she's gonna be fucking a lot more than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deserves one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you Indian?

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

He needs to fucking confront his so called mother which is clear to tell she doesn't love him or his dad doesn't love his dad cause she's cheating doesn't love him cause she point blank lies to his face all the time

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Right now he's a cuck bitch this must have been wrote by a cuck bitch

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Why are these cuck stories posted in the incest catagory when it's just voyer there is no incest in the stories do you not know what incest is cause I'm starting to think you don't

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrruk69@rruk69
Widowed, Irish, straight, easy going, relaxed, great imagination. easy to chat too. Want to write where it can be real and plausable, not where the scenarios are just unrealistic and wouldnt happen in real life etc etc.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES