My Mum is a Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rruk69
rruk69
170 Followers

'You look so fucking horny tonight' he says 'I want to fuck you right now!'

'We can't,' she says, 'what if someone comes in,' then I hear a groan from her. As I peek out, he has his hand under her skirt and is obviously playing with her pussy and teasing her clit.

'Get your fucking knickers off,' he tells her. She protests, but it doesn't sound sincere, especially when I hear her give another big groan.

'Get those knickers off' he says again, 'no more protesting. You are soaking wet and horny as you always are. You are a horny fucking slut.'

'Finger me,' my mum says 'finger my cunt, make me cum. Fuck,' she says 'I'm soaking; fuck, forget your finger, get your cock out' mum says. 'I need it now. no foreplay just a good hard quick fuck. Christ I am so fucking horny.'

I see her pulling her knickers off while Mike gets out his hard cock. As mum picks her knickers up, she stops halfway and gives mikes cock a squeeze and a quick suck.

'Quick before someone comes, send me back filled with your spunk,' and with that she bends over a table and lifts her skirt up around her waist.

'Give me that hard cock,' she shoves her arse back at him and he slides straight up into her. Mum is so wet it goes straight up her cunt to the hilt, as she groans and moans.

My cock is also out and I'm wanking like fuck, praying I don't cum too quick and give away my position.

Within seconds, Mike is fucking my mum's cunt deep and hard, pure lust, deep hard fucking, ramming his cock into her, as mum pushes back moaning and loving it.

My mum is as horny as fuck, within seconds she says 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Ram it in me you fucker, give it to me, give me all of it.'

She shudders and cums all over his cock, in seconds Mike is shooting his spunk deep inside my mum. As I watch I'm wanking furiously, desperately close to cumming, but I know I can't as I'll moan loudly after watching my mum be such a slut and watching her get a fast and furious fucking.

It takes my mum a minute to calm her breathing, 'fuck I needed that' she says, then as she reaches for her knickers Mike grabs them and puts them in his pocket.

'No chance,' he says 'you can go knickerless for the rest of the night. I know how much you love the feeling of spunk leaking from your pussy, well tonight I'll know there's no knickers stopping it dribbling out.'

She protests that people will know and realise; but he zips up and walks away smiling to her, pulling out her knickers and waving them teasingly in the air and leaves her standing there; knickerless and filled with spunk.

She smiles to herself, fixes her clothes and tidies herself up. Some spunk must have been leaking from her pussy as she reaches between her legs and must have cleaned some from her pussy, bringing her fingers to her mouth she licks them clean smiling at the taste.

A quick spray of perfume and she's walking back to the function, and in the very same second she exits the door, my balls explode like a volcano shooting spurt after spurt of spunk out in front of me, I give out a massive groan of pleasure which I am sure must have been heard in the hall.

Five minutes later I'm finally able to clean up, zip up, and a discreet time later I follow them back out, making sure neither of them saw me come from the rooms.

They are keeping well apart and offering no signs of what's just happened or that my mum is knickerless and has Mikes spunk dribbling from her freshly fucked cunt.

As the evening wears on - my friends all start to leave and go home. My mum is trying to convince me to go as well and that she will get a lift. No way am I leaving. I want to stay and see what happens, plus I will admit to being jealous of Mike who is probably going to get another chance to fuck my mum before the night is out.

As the night goes on, they start to spend more time in each other's company along with some of the other people there from her work. I watched from not far away as he dropped his hand over her shoulder in a relaxed jokey way while they all talked and then casually dropped it down, so it rested on her left tit. She did nothing until she realised, or thought that I was watching and then just very slowly brought her hand up to his and lifted it off her tit as casual and undramatic as you like.

I couldn't believe it! As much as I want to watch her getting fucked again - he is starting to piss me off behaving like this and I now want to stay, not to watch, but to stop anything happening and spoil his fun for being such a prick and so blatant out in public.

I have settled myself ready for a late one. It looks like this group are settling in for a late night of drinking and chatting.

Despite my mother's constant not so subtle suggestions on leaving, there no way I am going anywhere. But 45 minutes later I'm bored shitless.

All my friends have left, and I can't sneak any more beers as I have to drive home and their conversations about work are boring the shit out of me.

I constantly catch glances between the two of them and more than once I have watch Mikes hand disappear behind my mums back. He is clearly feeling and groping her arse as well as having had an open grope of her tit.

Jealously has kicked in and I have formulated a plan. Not only am I going to watch but I am going to video it on my phone and use it as evidence to confront her and then get my turn to fuck my mum, the dirty fucking slut.

I tell her I am heading home, much to her surprise and after a rather abysmal attempt at hiding her joy, I left, jumped in the car and discreetly parked it around the corner and sneaked back to the car park.

I found Mikes car and then set myself up a little bit away behind the bar man's car which gave me a great view of the entrance and the most of Mikes car.

It didn't take long until I hear the club door open. If this is them, they certainly weren't hanging around after I left. As I look up, I can see Mike walking towards his car and before he has even reached it, my mum is following him over.

Shit! Either they haven't much time or she is horny as fuck and needs more cock. She was hardly subtle following him out so closely.

Within a second of catching up with him, my mum is grabbing for his cock and his zip. As she's pulling his cock free, she is teasing him, asking if he wanted some sloppy seconds... even if they were his own....

She says 'I know we don't have time now, but I need my pussy licked, and soon. It's been ages since I have had your tongue deep inside me. I need a long, long licking session until I cum all over your face.' He groans out loud.

Mike comments on how wet and horny mum is tonight. She admits that she is loving the thrill of being fucked outside and the added danger of getting caught earlier.

'Fuck me over the front of the car' Mum says, 'come and have your own sloppy seconds. I want to hear your cock slipping in and out of my wet cum filled cunt.'

With that my mum bends over the front of the car, starting to lift up her skirt, revealing her bare arse.

As Mike guides his cock between her legs, I can see her hand disappear between her own legs. I don't know if she's guiding his cock into her or whether she's playing with her pussy or clit. I can't see, but I'm assuming in seconds Mike's cock is now buried deep in my mums cunt by the way he's moving forward and back. Mums hand stayed between her legs and between her fingers and his cock, her moaning is showing how horny she is and how much she wants to be fucked. Each time he shoves his cock into her, you can see my mum pushing back to meet it, to feel it deeper and harder inside her. My cock is out, and I am wanking a slow as I can, this is so horny and downright slutty, but I need to be calm and steady as my phone is videoing all it sees.

He tries to free her tits from her top, but she tells him no, that she just needs a good fucking tonight, but she will make it up to him very soon.

'Give me the good deep, hard fucking I need.' she says. 'I want another load of your cum up inside me. Fill me with your hard cock and then fill me with your cum. Send me back inside satisfied and dribbling.'

Jesus Christ, this is my 'innocent' mum talking absolute filth! With this my mum says 'I'm going to cum, fuck, I'm going to cum' and she's pushing back against him, she trembling and panting, she's pulled her hand away from her clit, and she's telling him not to move. To stay right there and with that she shudders and gasps and cums on his cock. She lies forward and gets her breath, just as my balls explode and I shoot my spunk out in front of me and the camera. I gasp into my arm, praying I'm not heard. Luckily, they are too interested in fucking to hear or bother about me or anyone else.

'I am sure someone must have smelled the sex earlier,' she says.... 'but I know they wouldn't have suspected little old innocent me, with a cock now buried in my needy married cunt.' she giggles.

He tells her to get onto the back seat. My mum walks round and lies back onto the back seat, the door open and her arse perched on the edge of the seat with her legs spread. She starts to play with her clit, spreading her lips open asking him if he likes the view. Mike immediately goes to her, lifts her legs up and shoves his cock straight up into her wide open cunt.

In the still of the night, I can clearly hear how wet and juicy she is. Her pussy squelching each time his cock rams back into her.

'That's it.' mum says, 'get your cock buried deep in my sloppy wet cunt and give me the fucking I deserve and need. I am so horny after you made me spend the night with no knickers on and your spunk dribbling from my pussy.'

You can hear him pounding her pussy, ramming it deeper and harder each time, her pussy squelching from her juice and probably from his spunk from earlier. The sound of slapping flesh, grunting and groaning filling the air.

Mike rams his cock deep into my mum and his balls clearly explode in her, judging by his grunts and groans and hers too.

Once he'd got his breath back, he lifted off her and you could see her fingering her pussy and scooping some of his spunk from it. She calls him and when he glances over, she shows him and then licks her fingers clean with a long Mmm mmmmmm.

'You are a dirty bitch.' he says to her as she smiles and replies 'I know, but I have only just started.' she said 'my mind is full of horny and filthy things I want and have missed out on!'

Mum cleans herself up with some tissues and straightens her clothes. He did the same. No clothes to put back on - he had just dropped his trousers, she had just lifted her skirt and she got the hard quick fucking she wanted or needed.

Mum headed off back and he hung around for 5 minutes before he went back in as well.

Me? I had time to look back on the video I now had on my phone, of my mum being a slut, being fucked and licking cum from her cunt, hoping to hell that it came out visible and watchable.

rruk69
rruk69
170 Followers
12