My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me again to emphasise her statement, probably also assuring me that I wasn't some distraction from her problems but an actual emotional investment. We kissed lovingly for several minutes on the couch before she pulled back and smiled.

"And now, oh Lord of the Bottomless Pit," she whispered, smirking. "Let's get you fed, because the only thing as hungry as your stomach is my pussy and we have to keep you fueled. Shall we order rom service or go find food?"

"We'll do Chinese food again after we check out," I mused. "Go ahead and order something up."

Lynn nodded and used the phone to order some breakfast, which arrived maybe twenty minutes later, interrupting yet another make-out session. We ate before going to sit in the jacuzzi again. I watched Lynn while she found a jet she liked and made herself cum by letting it batter her pussy into submission. She collapsed against me, breathing heavily.

"Fuck," she panted. "I've cum five times already and it's not even eight yet..."

"Running out of steam there, Semiramis?" I chuckled.

"Hell no," she said defiantly, straightening up. "I'll cum any bitch under the table."

As if to prove her point, she held my shoulders and placed her pussy against the jet again. I watched in wonderment as she made herself cum at least six more times, each time writhing and biting her lip to keep from screaming loudly. Then her legs gave out and she splashed down into my lap, shaking. I kept her head above water to keep her from drowning.

"Not bad... for an old broad, hm?" she murmured, looking up at me and smiling weakly.

"Damn good for anyone of any age." I assured her. "Wish I could cum like that."

"Me too," she giggled, sliding into my lap. She noticed I was hard again from watching her and slipped me inside her pussy, sighing in contentment. "I'd be sloshing twenty-four hours a day from being full of your cum."

We kissed some more, lost in one another. It still bothered me, the fact that our trip was ending, but I resolutely shoved this aside, determined to just enjoy myself with her. I loved Lynn and I owed her that much, right?

***

We'd finally checked out and I packed up the vehicle before leaving the hotel behind. Lynn was looking back at it wistfully.

"You're sure you got Kassie's phone number?" she asked. "Because we need to hit that again."

"Yes, mom, I'm sure," I confirmed. "Don't worry, I've got it, and her email and house address, which she furnished us with in case we want to visit her personally at some point."

"I'm surprised she didn't give you a key, so that we could just break in and rape her whenever we want," she sighed. "We sure had fun, didn't we?"

I nodded. "It's not like life is over, you know. Yes, we're going back to our dumb little burg, with small, sullen people and repressed morals, back to being secret about our love, but that just means we'll have to find ways to keep it interesting, right?"

"That's true." Lynn admitted. "And I do love a good challenge."

"Besides, Xiong is waiting for us back there," I pointed out. "And Heaven only knows, she wants to fuck the tits off you."

"And she wants to fuck you too," she remarked, smiling slyly, and sliding her hand into my lap, squeezing my crotch. "She told me so."

"You'll probably need to start coming over to my place regularly," I mused. "It's getting cold out, fucking behind the garages won't always be practical. I'll give you a key and you can sneak over whenever you like."

"Ooh, we're talking keys now, are we?" she teased, licking her lips. "You trust me over at your place when you're not there?"

I snorted. "What are you going to do, steal my gaming consoles? They're close to the only things I own of any real value, aside from the hookahs and some family heirlooms. It's a risk I'm willing to take."

She leaned her head back and sighed. "I'm so in love with you. What a predicament."

"I know," I said quietly. "And I love you too damn much to force you to choose, Lynn. Sounds weird, I know, I but-"

"You wouldn't be you if that wasn't how you thought, Michael," Lynn said gently, putting her hand on mine and squeezing it. "Maybe it would sound stupid to anyone else, but who gives a fuck what they think? I wouldn't love you if you weren't who you are, after all."

"That's a comforting thought, I admit."

"Enough glumness," she announced, sitting up and smiling. "What are we doing before we go to pick up Elaine?"

I shrugged. "We could go back and shop on the Mile, or I could take you back to all those tunnels they filmed in for the Blues Brothers."

"Ooh, let's do that."

"As my goddess commands." I said cheerfully, turning west.

***

"Never would've guessed I would have fun touring around a bunch of old tunnels," Lynn remarked as we exited said webway under the city and came back into the light. "Then again, playing the Blues Brothers soundtrack while we did it helps."

"Pretty handy to find that little turn-off tunnel no one uses," I mused, smiling. "Since I got a really nice beej in the process."

"Yes, I was wondering about that," she said someone suspiciously, looking at me. "When was the last time you were in Chicago?"

I shrugged. "I dunno, maybe two years ago. Why?"

"Because you seemed to know that unused tunnel was there, tucked away. And the only reason you would ever remember a detail like that is because you thought it would be fun to do something naughty in. But you didn't know me two years ago. Good Lord, you've been keeping your blowjob tunnel in reserve all this time? In case you brought a girl down here?"

"There are so many tunnel networks," I replied somewhat lamely. "You expect me to remember every blowjob spot in every warren?"

"You, yes," she giggled. "If squirrels can remember where they buried two thousand nuts, you can remember blowjob points beneath Chicago."

"Could've buried my nuts in there too, if we'd had a little more time."

"Oh, is that so?" she asked somewhat archly. "Don't I get a say in you burying your nuts in me?"

"This is a weird conversation," I pointed out. "You're being weird. Do you need to pee or something?"

"Perv," Lynn snickered. "Ready to go pick up my daughter's stripper-friend and take her to watch me get fitted in a Chinese dress?"

"How could anyone not look forward to this outing when you put it that way?" I laughed. I took us to Elaine's neighbourhood while Lynn called her to let her know we were on our way. She was waiting for us outside her building when we arrived. She hopped into the back seat and reached around Lynn's seat to give her a hug and a big, wet kiss.

"Mmmm, my favourite kind of greeting." Lynn purred while Elaine groped her breasts.

"Mine too," said the younger girl. "Funny part, I've been tempted on many occasions to try and make out with your daughter. "And here I am, playing tongue-hockey with her insanely hot mom."

"Not that mom's complaining, mind," Lynn agreed, her hands wandering all over Elaine. "Mom's just glad you can keep a secret."

"I am so thrilled for you, I'd never do anything to jeopardize that. And I'm also thrilled you're letting me come along for the fitting."

I kept driving while Elaine pulled Lynn into the back seat, where they continued to make out. Behaving very poorly seemed the order of the day, not that this was different from any other day, or that I objected, mind.

We arrived at the tailor's and I opened the back door to allow the ladies out. They seemed to have straightened themselves out in order to look presentable, although both were a little flushed, especially Elaine. I said nothing but simply escorted them inside. The woman who ran the shop was behind the waiting desk and nodded when she saw us.

"This time you must wait outside while we try dress on," she insisted. "It will be worth your wait."

I nodded and sat down, waiting patiently with Elaine. We talked about her schooling and plans and she asked me about my perspective of the relationship with Lynn, but soon enough, the curtains nearby opened and Lynn came out.

It wouldn't be an overstatement to say my jaw dropped.

She stood there, smiling, one hand on her hip and turned slightly to the side. The cheongsam, made of a luscious red fabric, hugged her curves in all the right places, while the skirt portion was slit on one side, almost up to her hip, revealing miles of black-stockinged leg. Gold dragons writhed and wound about the garment, but without making it look too busy. Her arms were bare, the neck clasped shut with gold braid and bone frog. Her ample bust was contained snugly, but there was a window below her neck, allowing for glorious cleavage. Her golden hair was done up in a coiled bun, with tiny wisps trailing down her temples.

She was the single most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Words eluded me. Her eyes shone and she looked so pleased, knowing that my silence said more than words ever could.

"Wow," Elaine breathed. "Lynn, I..."

I stood up and walked over to her, taking her hands in mine and looking over at the matron. "You have outdone yourself. She'll take it, along with any accessories necessary to enhance perfection."

The woman nodded. "Some hair pins, a small pendant to sit in the window, the shoes, stockings, small bangles for the wrists, and a matching fan. Does this sound good?"

I said yes without hesitation. I needed to see Lynn in the fullest expression of this outfit. She hugged me and disappeared again, to get the accoutrements. I was still staring dumbly in the direction she had disappeared when Elaine looked at me.

"You sure you're not gonna fight to marry that, dude?" she asked.

"I can't begin to tell you how much I want to," I murmured. "But she wants to fix her marriage, and I can't do anything to stand in the way of that."

"What if she changes her mind?"

"Then I live next door to her and she knows where to find me." I said firmly, hoping against hope. "But I'll never act to influence her and change her mind for my own gain."

"You're either genuinely the nicest guy to ever live or you're stupid beyond belief." Elaine sighed. "Tell you right now, I couldn't keep from acting in my own interests if I were in you're your shoes. You're a better man than I am, Gunga-Din."

I smiled at the Rudyard Kipling reference and put an arm around her shoulder, hugging her to my side. She giggled and hugged me back. We continued waiting until Lynn returned, carrying some small bags and also a slender box, which no doubt held her dress. She waited with Elaine while I made the purchase. I could feel her eyes on me and I heard them whispering to one another.

It was time to depart, and we drove Elaine back to her apartment, the two of them once again in the back seat, making out the whole way. I got out of the vehicle and let Elaine give me a big, squishy hug and a very wet kiss before she said her final goodbyes and trotted up the steps to her building, making us promise to let her know we arrived home safely. Lynn was sitting in the passenger's seat when I got back behind the wheel.

"Well, this is more or less the end of our little romantic getaway," she sighed, sounding forlorn. "And yes, I'll feel a malaise about it, but I'll be fine, don't worry."

"I will too," I agreed, reaching over and squeezing her hand. "That's always the problem with vacations you've enjoyed, they end."

"This one's very hard, because I'm so conflicted," she said. "I mean, yes, I want to see my kids and even my stupid husband, but so much of me wants to just run away with you and disappear forever, Michael."

"You have no idea how tempting that sounds, Lynn," I admitted. "I wouldn't want the weight of that guilt on my conscience, though."

She smiled at me lovingly and nodded. "I know. That's why you're so wonderful. We'll just have to settle for being in love and continuing our affair in secret in our dinky little boring town until there's resolution for me. Are you sure you're still in?"

"All the way, babe." I confirmed.

"Good," she said, almost sounding relieved. "I guess we should get on the road and find a place to fuck. It's at least three hours home, we can probably manage to decent stops to get our rocks off."

I like the way you think." I laughed as I pulled out of the parking spot to begin the trip home.

***

Lynn was shuddering and sweating profusely, her body glistening with effort and her voice absolutely ragged. We had stopped at a barely-occupied rest area and decided to try something we hadn't done before. As a result, Lynn was now squatting over the gearshift of the van, which knob of which was deep inside her pussy, her legs spread wide in a sideways split. I was squatting-kneeling behind her, holding her tight with my cock buried in her ass.

Pinned between the gearshift and myself, Lynn seemed to be almost going into convulsions- she was certainly beyond coherent speech, riding up and down erratically while I pushed myself in and out of her behind. It was delightfully tight, but I could also feel the knob of the gearshift as it slid in and out of her, separated from me by only that thin membrane between her pussy and ass. I gripped and squeezed her breasts, causing her to shake even more.

Determined to cum like she had never cum before, Lynn ground back against me, squeezing me in her ass while she speared herself down on the gearshift. Her pussy made incredibly sloppy, wet noises as it sucked the bulbous head deep inside her. We'd set up the two phones to record, one sitting on the dashboard to get our faces and torsos, while the other one was resting inside a cup holder, getting an excellent view of her pussy and the gearshift, possibly along with my cock in her ass.

Her entire body seized up, her head dropping back and her eyes rolling into her head. If I didn't know she was about to cum, I'd think she was possessed.

"Michael..." was the only sound torn from her throat.

And then she came. Her ass clenched on me so hard I thought she'd shoot me right out of her. I gripped her tight, almost mauling her breasts as I growled in her ear and began pumping my cum inside her. Her hips were juddering and thrashing uncontrollably, spasming around the gearshift and my cock. Her ragged gasping filled the van.

Lynn went limp very suddenly. Still stuck on the gearshift and my throbbing tool, she sagged in what seemed a dead faint, her head lolling off to one side, eyes closed. If I hadn't been holding her precariously, she would have been impaled on the gearshift, the knot bursting out the top of her skull from the sudden weight. Still holding her close, I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. At least she wasn't dead.

I settled back onto my haunches, which was a little more comfortable for me, all the while supporting her while she swooned. I said nothing but waited silently, still feeling my dick throb in her tight ass. I stared at the camera facing us for a few moments and shrugged, not knowing exactly what to tell it. I waited patiently until her soul came back to her body. Finally, after what seemed like aeons, she moaned and stirred.

"Holy shit," she murmured, her eyes slowly fluttering open. "I can't... even begin to tell you what that felt like..."

I held her still, giving her breasts a gentle squeeze, letting her feel my attention. Very slowly, I pulled my softening cock out of her behind, feeling her shiver at the 'pop' through her ring, and then let her rest against my thighs. MY legs were getting sore, but this was no time to think of myself. We'd just had the most intense and unreal sex, and there were things more worthy of my attention. Like her.

Her head slowly tilted back to look at me, her blue eyes almost glazed. "Don't... let me do that more than once a season, okay? It'll kill me. It'll shatter my cunt and my ass and I'll die. I'll die in pleasure, but I don't want to die yet, not even like that."

I smirked at her. "So you like it?"

"Oh, God, yes," she said, beginning to stir. Orgasmic trauma never seemed to slow her down for more than a few moments. Her nickname should have been Barbarella. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. And I've been DP'd more than a few times, not to mention fucked a gearshift, thanks to you."

"It was really different, feeling it move inside you while I fucked you," I added, caressing her torso to hopefully limber her up. She slowly moved herself forward, groaning as she did so, the gearshift still inside her. "You okay to move?"

"Takes more than the orgasm from Jupiter to keep me down, slugger," Lynn replied, leaning now against the dashboard and supporting herself. "You can move now, your poor legs must be killing you."

"You're the one who's been doing the splits and sitting on her toes for nearly twenty minutes." I chuckled. "My muscles are hardly a consideration compared to yours."

"My leg muscles are the least of my worries at the moment," she breathed, trying to psyche herself up to somehow pull off the gearshift. She paused as she looked down at something and began giggling.

I titled my head. "What's tickling you?"

"My phone down there," she said, trying to control her giggle fit. "I squirted all over it. Thank God for protective films..."

She reached down and picked up the device, examining it while it continued to record. She wiped the screen off with a tissue and then set the phone down again in place, its duties not ended yet. I could see on the screen she had it pointed right at her pussy, the swell of the gearshift knob visible as a bulge beneath her skin just above.

"This is gonna make for some great video to watch later..." she murmured as she went back to preparing herself for the task of disengaging from the vehicle. She braced herself and took several deep breaths. I held her gently by the hips, supporting her in case she lost her balance. She nodded in appreciation at my intention.

"Here we go," Lynn whispered to herself. "One... two..."

Slowly but steadily, she began to rise, groaning as the gearshift head moved inside her. I caressed her stomach and flanks gently, reminding her I was here and she was safe. She squeezed her eyes shut and grimaced as she pushed up. My hand subtly snaked down to her mound and I was fascinated to feel the knob moving beneath her soft skin. Lynn didn't object to my actions, since they didn't interfere with her movement and this was no doubt pretty damn intriguing.

"NyuuuuuhhhhhhhAUGH!!" she exclaimed loudly as there was an incredibly loud and wet "POP!" sound before she collapsed back into my arms. I held her firmly while she trembled, her eyes distant. I didn't bother telling her that I could see her pussy leaking as she lost control of her bladder. It was an easy fix soon enough.

She looked back at me and smiled wearily. "World's toughest cunt. If that doesn't prolapse me, nothing will."

"Let's not take that as a challenge, shall we?" I replied, smiling and caressing her beautiful face. She hummed contentedly and kissed my hand as it passed her lips.

"Mmmm, I love you so much, Michael," she purred. "The things you do to me."

"I love you too, Lynn," I whispered, kissing her temple. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I blew up," she sighed, her hands resting on mine. "I've never felt anything that intense ever. I'm not kidding, that's a once-a-season thing. I think I'm as good as I'm going to get for a few, let's hoist me into a sitting position, shall we?"

I nodded and put a towel on the long back seat behind me, gently easing her onto it. She hummed contentedly as I laid her out and then kissed my way down her body, covering virtually ever inch of her with my affection. She caressed my neck as I did so, watching me serenely.

"I'll need to get out and pee after this," she said softly, her nails gently scratching behind my ear. "I know I sprung a leak there, but I'm sure there's plenty more. We'll find a secluded area and you can pee on me, okay?"