My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." she said in a quiet voice. "This is your living room. Neat."

I chuckled. "Most people don't get that personal a first experience in it, admittedly."

"I like being the exception to the rule," she replied. "I'd intended to just go to the corner store, but the minute I walked by your house, my pussy just became soaked and I couldn't help myself. I had to fuck you. And boy, did you deliver. Thank you, Michael."

"The pleasure was all mine, I assure you." I said, smiling at her and squeezing her hand. "Being madly in love with you means it's my only waking thought, to please you."

She sighed deeply. "You wrecked me on your couch, I can't wait to see what happens when you get me to the bedroom. Because you bedding me is just about the most important thing I can think of..."

She stared at my ceiling a while longer while I laid on my side, snuggled against her and playing with her hair. I could tell she was reticent about getting up and continuing on with her task of heading to the store, I just couldn't bring myself to assist her. I wanted her right where she was. Finally, she sighed and sat up, looking unimpressed.

"Who the hell would want to deal with the real world after a thorough fucking like that?" Lynn lamented. "Staying away for the next two days is going to be absolute agony. I'm gonna be world's horniest slut by the time I see you again."

She climbed over and cleaned my cock off dutifully, before we got up and dressed her again. I pointed out to her that my cum was dribbling down her leg and she giggled, saying she'd wear it like a badge of honour, a sign I owned her. I trusted her not to get caught, Lynn was a smart girl, even when she was at her horniest and seemingly beyond reason.

We kissed slowly and lovingly in the foyer beyond I released her into the twilight, letting her slip down the street unnoticed. I closed my door and leaned against it, sighing heavily.

How on Earth was I not going to marry that woman?

***

Author's Notes: We're back from Chicago and our intrepid duo must find a way to subtly continue on their affair in their small and nosey town, even while ramping up the excitement to deal with the fact that they're falling desperately in love. Xiong will no doubt provide an interesting dynamic and some flexibility in the storyline as a recurring character. This story is deeply personal to me and I'm quite enjoying writing it, even if I can't spend nearly as much time on it as I like, due to work commitments.

Yes, yes, I know that Elain's name was originally Eileen, but that was a test to see if my proofreader at the time was paying attention, and apparently they were not. Hence, no longer my proofreader. I might go back and correct this error at some point, but not right now. Try not to keep having tantrums at me about it, okay? Because paying attention to them is hard.

I'll have to check, but I think Expecting & Expectations is next for another chapter, followed by The Great Khan. While Alex & Alexa seems to be my most popular work, Expecting and Like A Daughter are proving recent favourites with people, as is Time Rider, if the volume of PMs are to be believed.

Well, the Leafs were booted from the playoffs after a valiant effort, so hockey is no longer a distraction for me. Mostly that just leaves my job and the cute Japanese girl I'm lucky enough to be playing zipper ninja with as the principal obstacles to writing, and I somehow doubt any incentives can compete with that last point.

Don't worry, she seems to like my writing too, after asking to try out the things she reads In my stories. At least it's inspiration for fresh ideas, right?

Keep your stick on the ice!

Management