My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and continued worshipping her body for several minutes until she felt like she could sit up and begin moving. She wrapped herself in a towel and I put one around my waist before opening the sliding door to allow her out. She wiggled quickly into the treeline, making sure we were out of sight of the other attendees at the rest stop before shedding her towel, leaving her gloriously naked. I would never tire of this woman's body.

"Mmmmm, that's better," she sighed as she squatted and began to pee. I smiled and watched while she did her thing, shivering in relief. Once she'd finished, she smiled at me and pushed her chest forward. "You know what to do, slugger."

I stood over her and she sighed in pleasure as I let go, my offering splashing over her tits and streaming down her body. It never ceased to amaze me how we enjoyed this together, since neither of us had a watersports fetish. By mutual agreement (and a desire to not see it happen), I never hit her face, but I'd peed on her and even in her on more occasions than I cared to remember. It was our thing, for some reason, and neither of us wanted to see it end.

I helped her stand and then we toweled her off thoroughly before scampering back to the van, laughing because we were naked, our towels used in cleaning her up. We tumbled into the back seat, falling over one another and kissing hungrily, thrilled and turned on by our daring.

"God, I love that cock in my ass..." she murmured through our kiss, squirming her lush body against mine. "I love it anywhere in me or on me."

After several minutes of making out, we managed to compose ourselves and we cleaned ourselves off with wet-wipes before getting dressed. As she buckled herself in, she sighed in contentment and looked at me. "One last thing, my love."

"Anything."

She smiled wickedly. "Try to take a route that doesn't drive us by any churches, will you? I don't trust myself to not lie about my name to try and marry you at the moment."

I nodded as I got us on the road again.

***

It was dark when we pulled into town, stopping the van a few blocks from our houses. Preferring to play it safe, I would get out here, with my luggage, and walk the short distance home. It was unlikely anyone would greet her, but why take a chance? Vigilance was the price of our affair. She promised to text me once she was settled in and would come out to see me, under the pretense of needing a walk to stretch her legs after such a long drive. No one would question that.

I turned off the van and we leaned into one another, kissing deeply and lovingly for several minutes, whispering how in love we were. I reluctantly tore myself away from her lips and got out, watching as she drove away. The next few minutes, ridiculously, would seem like hours, no doubt.

I returned to my house, noticing some lights on in Lynn's house, but it was nearly midnight, so the place was hardly ablaze with life. I put my used clothes in a hamper, returned everything else to its proper place and sat down in front of my computer, uploading pictures and videos from my phone while I had the chance. Maybe twenty minutes had passed before a messaged buzzed from my cell.

"Prince Charming is back asleep, showing no real interest in saying hello or finding out how my trip was. His loss. Wanna meet in the back and fuck like naughty children?"

I didn't even bother to respond, since she knew the answer. I merely slipped on my silk robe and some sandals before heading out back, behind our paired garages. Slivers of moonlight were the only illumination to touch our designated play area directly. Lynn had dutifully measured it out once, so we knew how much room we had that could not be seen from the street at any angle. She had done this under the pretense of considering a shade garden, which suited our purposes nicely. As long as we were quiet, we had plenty of room to misbehave.

Lynn arrived seconds after me, wearing yoga pants and a sports bra that could barely contain her glorious rack. She smirked at me and gave me a naughty wink.

"Sorry I couldn't be in a robe," she whispered as she began pulling off her clothes while I shed my robe. "Told hubby and my daughter I was going for a walk, which one does not usually do in a robe."

"Fair enough," I agreed, now naked in front of her and happy to be so. "You look amazing in anything you wear, and even better out of it."

"You charmer," she cooed, sauntering up to me and gently pressing her body to mine as she looked up into my eyes. "So what plans do you have for this body of mine?"

Without another word, I pulled her tight against me and kissed her deeply. Lynn moaned into my mouth, wrapping her arms around me. We fondled and groped one another while we kissed, my hands eventually finding her breasts and her already-wet pussy while hers found my hardening cock. I fingered her and squeezed her breasts while she stroked my manhood until we were both trembling with desire.

Lynn finally broke the kiss, her eyes flashing with lust. I let her lay me down on the grass and she clambered over me, her pussy in my face while she took my cock in her mouth, groaning around the shaft as my tongue entered her.

I slid my tongue up and down her wet lips, flicking her clit before pushing back inside her sweet depths. Lynn squirmed in pleasure while she sucked hungrily on my cock, her hand pumping up and down the shaft and with a gentle twisting motion, following her mouth. Her skilled tongue swirled around my throbbing head, pressing against it before she enveloped me in the wet heat again, sucking ardently.

Soon enough, we were aching to be joined and she rose and turned herself around, settling over my body and gazing down into my eyes. With the practiced ease of lovers born, we nestled around instinctively until my cockhead found her pussylips and with a gentle push, I entered her. Lynn sighed and sunk down onto me, taking my cock all the way into her. It felt... right.

"Mmmmm, guess who's in her happy place?" she purred as she undulated slowly and rhythmically on me. If we wanted to, we could have quite happily made love like this for hours, just bonded like this. It was a sublime heaven we both loved. If this moment never ended, we'd both be happy.

She put her hands on my shoulders while she rocked on me, my cock sliding slowly in and out of her. My hands fondled her breasts while our eyes locked. I was lost in those sapphire stars, not looking for a way out. I pushed up gently with my hips while she pushed down, squeezing me as she did so. The exquisite, wet warmth of her pussy was utter bliss and I knew we both craved the feeling of my cum in her before long.

She sat up and leaned back slightly, the angle of penetration changing and we both moaned in pleasure. I could see her pussy hungrily swallowing me, glistening with her lubrication. The divine netherlips split around me, her inner lips pulling along with my shaft. I was hypnotized by the sight.

"Enjoying the view, my love?" I heard her ask, smiling down at me from above. "I know I love watching it." Her hands were resting just behind her on my thighs while she undulated, the gentle motion causing her magnificent tits to wobble slowly. They were just out of my convenient reach, so I caressed her thighs and one of my hands snaked in and massaged her pussylips and clit, making her shiver and groan.

"So good..." she breathed.

The urge to fuck faster was strong, but we resisted, sticking to our rhythm and speed. The wet, sticky pleasure was blossoming through us while we made love. Her warm body was now glistening in the moonlight, the silver rays catching her thick, glorious golden locks spilling down her back. My movements were still slow, but my pumps became stronger and she grunted, shuddering.

"Gnnn, yes, love, more of that..." she panted. She breathed as she squirmed up and down, her eyes closed. She was squeezing me with each thrust, bringing me closer and closer to the edge of bliss. We were in no particular hurry, but we didn't do anything to prolong the inevitable, either. We would cum together and share transcendent bliss.

"Mmmmm, here it comes, Michael..." she said in a voice barely more than a whisper, her eyes still closed as she pressed down and arched her back, her hair caressing my knees. I clamped my hands down on her thighs and pushed in as far as I could. We both sighed as loudly as we dared before my cum began to pump deep inside her, filling her wanton pussy. The fluttering clench of her womanhood around me was ecstasy.

Our mutual climax finished and we languidly leaned forward, settling her lush body onto mine. We kissed rapturously for many minutes, my cock still throbbing inside her, to our mutual delight. My hands wandered over her delightful form, caressing her worshipfully. She sighed into my mouth, expressing her contentment. Neither of us wanted anything else.

The kiss ended and she rested her head on my chest, looking off to the side, tracing her finger over my shoulder. We said nothing for some time, just content to be together. Once again, I found myself questioning my sanity for not claiming her for my own. I had no doubt Lynn would acquiesce if I made a strong play...

I sighed and held her tight, kissing the top of her head. She giggled, as if sensing my thoughts. "Conflict of interest, sport?"

"You know me too well." I sighed. "Good thing I'm so in love with you, you glorious pain in the ass."

"Mmmmm, you too," she purred, nestling up my body to kiss me again. She caressed my cheeks as she looked into my eyes. "So, what shall we do to take this affair to the next level, love? I was thinking it might be fun to involve Xiong, if you're okay with it."

I chuckled. "I would normally have no objections whatsoever to getting in bed with that woman. I'd hit that instantly. My only holdback is my love for you."

She smiled warmly. "No need for that, Michael. I want to try her on for size, and I can't really conceive of doing that without you being involved, and for the same reasons. If we do this, we share her."

"Okay, but I'm perfectly okay with you messing around with her on your own," I pointed out. "You're sexually attracted to one another, I don't want you holding back on my account. I know you love me and I'm confident in that."

"You should be," she agreed. "By that same token, and I'm serious, feel free to fuck Xiong if I'm not available, Michael. I'm equally confident in your love for me. She's gotta have a tight pussy, she's an aerobics junkie and instructor, y'know."

"So you've told me." I remarked. "You have a deal. Let's try adding this dimension into our tryst. Might actually work well towards your revenge on hubby, having sex with a girl."

She giggled. "You perv, you just want to see Xiong and I fuck."

"Guilty as charged," I admitted. "Is it safe for all three of us to be back here, however?"

"Hmmmm," Lynn mused. "Xiong's pretty loud, or so she says. Might not be safe. What about your place?"

I considered. "It's not a problem for her to come over, of course. If you can sneak over unseen, that's perfect."

"Mmmmmm, I love the thought of sneaking over to your place," Lynn whispered, reaching down and tracing her fingernails over my thigh and making me shiver. "Like a naughty schoolgirl, going to meet her secret boyfriend and practice kissing and fucking."

"There's some kinky roleplay for you," I replied, grinning. "I can totally see us doing that."

"Oh, God, yes, we're totally deviant and depraved enough to do that." Lynn agreed. "I'm just excited about being over at your place."

I shrugged. "So I'll give you a key, you can come over whenever you like, even when I'm not there, just if you want to get away and hide."

She looked up at me and her eyes registered a very mild surprise. "You're okay with that?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I reasoned. "I've been balls-deep in you for weeks and I'm desperately in love with you. How could having you around more possibly be a bad thing?"

"Well, there is that," she conceded. "Okay, you've got a deal. Don't be surprised if I crawl into bed with you some mornings while I'm supposed to be out running."

"I'm sure I'll survive the trauma." I chuckled. We made out some more before Lynn slowly pulled herself off my cock and then slid down between my legs, taking me into her mouth and cleaning me thoroughly of our mingled cum. She then pulled me up into a sitting position and settled into my lap, her arms around my shoulders, her gooey pussy nestled to my soft cock. Staring into one another's eyes, we indulged in our ritual and peed against one another. It had been little more than two seasons since we'd begun this, but it felt like we'd been doing it for eternity, and not in a tedious way. Lynn sighed in secret bliss as my pee inundated her while she bathed me.

We held one another tight, unwilling to relinquish the other to necessity. Lynn would have to go back in eventually. True, we'd see one another soon enough, but more and more, being apart was unsuitable to us. Finding new ways to misbehave, including Xiong and so forth, were means of coping with this reality, this desperation to be together. We knew it in our hearts, but there was no other ready answer, was there?

***

Lying in bed, I was watching the videos Lynn had sent me, recordings of our trip to Chicago- endless times we'd fucked in our hotel rooms, roleplaying as student and teacher, or a maid and her master. Our sex with Elaine in the strip club and back in our room. Or the sex with the cute bellhop. Sex in the restaurant and in the Water Tower. Fucking in the traffic tunnels beneath the city or innumerable alleys.

I smiled as I watched her blushing while she squatted in a stairwell and peed, clearly embarrassed by how lewd she was being, but totally getting off on it. I remembered our wrestling contest in the Chinese hotel that first night, how we tried to rape one another and express sexual dominance. It had been the first time I'd fucked her ass and I'd done it without warning. A silver tray to the head was a small price to pay for that feat.

We'd miss Chicago. But we owed it to one another to make the time following it every bit as good, or better, if that was possible. I'd certainly try.

I'd sent all my pictures and videos of us to her and we briefly discussed our plans. She would invite Xiong to join us the following day and get a response. She had no doubt her friend would say yes, so once it was established, arrangements would be made.

I was smiling contentedly as I drifted off to sleep, my thoughts centered on my golden-haired, sapphire-eyed goddess.

***

"Xiong's in. Rather eager, seemingly."

"Good to know. So, how do I do this? Do I wine and dine you both at my place to set the mood or what?"

"Lol. While I would love that, probably not necessary with Xiong. She's more of a 'gettin' it in' kind of girl, seemingly."

"So, let you two come over and then just tear one another's clothes off, is that the order of the day?"

"That'd be my guess, and I imagine you have as few objections as I do. Long-short, expect to fuck a lot and she'll want to do our pee thing, she says. So that'll be behind the sheds or in your shower, if it's big enough for all of us."

"With the right amount of body wash, anything is possible."

"God, you're such a perv. I love it! So when suits you? I can clear most of a day three days from now, since Carter is taking the kids to some concert they want to see. That work for you?"

"Absolutely. Bring Xiong and I'll be ready. Want to meet before then, or shall we refrain so that we're really worked up?"

"Ooooh, good idea! No meeting up and no masturbating, just lots of teasing, okay?"

***

Refraining from meeting didn't quite work out, since the following night, I heard a quiet knock at my side door while I was putting away groceries. I walked into the little foyer and opened the door, only to have Lynn surge in quickly, shutting the door behind us before pressing herself to me and kissing me hungrily.

"Sorry," she murmured through the fevered kiss. "I didn't have what it took to be away from you, Michael. Fuck the living shit out of me and hopefully that'll tide me over for a few days?"

In the name of our plan, I should have calmed myself and sent her on our way, so that we were frenzied with need, but there was no chance of that happening. I wanted Lynn too much. Without another word, I began pulling her dress over her head while she undid my belt and dropped my pants. Pantiless, she was already incredibly sticky and wet and she massaged me to hardness almost instantly. Without another word, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her through my kitchen and dining room into the living room. She gasped as I slung her forward against the couch, bending her over the arm, her ass and pussy presented to me.

She strangled a cry of pleasure as I pressed down on top of her, sinking my cock deep inside her pussy. Pinned beneath me like this, she could barely move and she quickly found a small pillow to bite down on as I began fucking her savagely. Gripping her hips, I slammed back and forth relentlessly, causing her to shudder and gasp. She keened as I grabbed her hair with one hand, wrapping it around my fist and craning her neck back. Her sapphire eyes flashed at me with unbridled lust, her lips curled into a depraved snarl.

"That's it, big boy!" she hissed, somehow managing to grind back against me. "Fuck me stupid! Fuck me until I can't walk out of here! Gnnnnn, motherfucker! Yesssssss!"

I could appreciate how desperately honey she was, I had been walking around with a swollen semi-erection all damn day, even at work, much to the amusement of my more observant female co-workers. I drove been inside her, battering her, my hips slapping against her ass.

"Fuck!" she shouted hoarsely. "I want your cum! Fucking cum in me!"

I fucked Lynn faster and harder still, with the ferocity of that night in the Chinese hotel. I used my strength to savage her body, making her gasp and groan shamelessly while she squeezed my cock with her pussy, urging me on. This was no marathon session, it was fast and dirty, hot and heavy, a brutal fucking whose only purpose was to satiate our sexual appetites for one another, at least for two days. Whether it would work remained to be seen, but neither of us cared at the moment, we weren't thinking beyond the tumultuous orgasm we craved.

Her body was wracked by spasms as I pressed desperately against her. She screamed through clenched teeth as our resistance broke. I could feel my cum spurting inside her, my cock jerking violently as it gave her my essence. She heaved against me, her breath no more than ragged gasps as she came.

Without warning, I pulled out of her for a moment and spun her around so her back was arched over the arm of the couch. Her eyes went wide as I leaned in again and speared inside. A deep inhale was all she could managed. My hand reached down and gripped her throat while I gave her a ferocious glare of lust. I pumped back and forth inside her smooth, slick pussy. Her body was shaking, both with ecstasy and shock, perhaps a little fear at my show or forcefulness.

I finally slowed down, feeling the pleasure subside in her. I pulled Lynn up to me and hugged her close before picking her up and carrying her to the cushions of my couch, my cock still inside her and her legs around my waist. I laid us down and we snuggled, foreheads pressed together. Lynn said nothing for some time, just nuzzling against me.

Finally, she moved her hips back, allowing me to fall out of her and she turned on her back to stare somewhat blankly at my ceiling.