My Niece's High School Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for the piece de resistance....Sharon's bra. I lifted up her pink tank top and there it was. Yes! I drew it out from beneath her top and held it out before me. Holy fuck! It was a gorgeous pink lacey underwire bra that matched her panties. This was no kid's bra. This was the bra of an extremely well-endowed woman. I pressed the warm silky material against my face and it even smelled like a grown up woman's bra. The satiny lacey material felt exquisite against my face and the musky warm scent that you could only get from a large set of breasts just seemed to ooze from the silky material. I could feel a load of underwire beneath my fingers and finally lowered it. I looked for the label on the inside: "36DD". Oh fuck! No wonder Emma had longings to get her hands on Sharon's tits. 36 Double D! Incredible! I really wanted to have this baby as a souvenir but again, there was no way I could just take it. Hhhhhmmmm, if I managed to get things to work out for Emma and her....yes....that's it! I'd get Emma to ask her for it. As I held the bra out before me, I looked down at those big empty cups hanging down and felt that twinge in the base of my cock. Fuck....I was tempted to whip down my shorts and pump a load out into her big gorgeous bra cups right there. Well....maybe I'd have a chance for that later. Right now, I figured I'd better get going. With a big sigh, I took one more good sniff and reluctantly returned the bra to its place beneath her top.

I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. The first stop I had to make was at my place. If things went according to plan, I definitely wanted my video camera handy. It didn't take me long to get to my place and I gathered up all my video gear. The battery was registering at full charge as I had left it plugged in after the last time I'd used it. I stopped at a drug store around the corner from my place and picked up an enema kit. After what Emma and I had been through in the shower as I teased the opening to her tight anal channel with the tip of my surging cock, I wanted to be prepared to ease her into that joyful new experience. I knew with the size of my cock, she'd need all the help I could give her.

As I pulled back into my brother's driveway, I checked my watch. I had been gone less than an hour. I carried all my gear and the bag from the drugstore into the master bedroom. I moved to the window and could see the three girls sitting next to the pool on the loungers. From their wet hair, you could tell that they had recently been in the pool. Man, Sharon's cans looked beautiful as the sun shone down into her deep dark cleavage. It cast a big shadow beneath that protruding shelf onto her stomach. And Madison's tight athletic body just glistened alluringly in the sunlight. And of course Emma; that little red bikini showed off every line and curve of her gorgeous young body. Her pretty face just seemed radiant as she chatted away with her friends.

As I looked down lustfully on her and her friends, I felt that instinctive feeling as my cock started to surge again. I had been out in that backyard many times and knew that at this time of day, the reflection of the sunlight made it almost impossible to see into the room I was standing in. I undid my shorts and slid them down and stepped out of them. My cock seemed to unfurl from the confines of my shorts and started to arc out unencumbered from the constraining material. As I had done too many times to count in my life, I formed my hand automatically into a warm corridor and wrapped it around my thickening dick. As I looked down surreptitiously on the three young girls, my cock continued to fill and extend as I pumped the loose outer sheath back and forth. Oh fuck....did the three of them ever look good. My thoughts ran to having all of them right there kneeling before me as I took turns sliding my big cock in and out of their mouths. As my cock got harder and harder in my hand, I thought of them all eager to have their mouths filled. I looked down and saw a bead of precum starting to drizzle from the tip of my cock. I imagined the three of them sucking on it and then me cumming all over Sharon's tremendous chest while Emma and Madison eagerly waited to lick up all of my warm creamy cum.

As I looked out at Sharon's massive chest beautifully displayed in her white bikini, my thoughts drifted back to her gorgeous big bra sitting in the next room. I quickly went to Emma's room and grabbed it from beneath her pink top. Yes! I hurried back to the master bedroom and looked out the window once again. They were still in the same positions and I took her bra and let the satiny material rub against my surging cock. Oh fuck...it felt so cool and sleek against my hardening rod.

As I pumped away at my rock-hard cock, an interesting idea occurred to me. I reached down into the pocket of my shorts and drew out my cell phone. Knowing these kids carried their cell phones with them everywhere, I dialed Emma's number. I heard a ring and looked out to see her reach down into the bag she had next to her.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey, it's me."

"Uncle Jeff! Where are you?" I could see the beaming smile on her face.

"Well, that's what's interesting. Just listen Emma and don't look at the house and don't say anything until I ask you a question. Okay?"

"Okay," she said and I saw her look towards the pool.

"I got back a little while ago and for the last few minutes I've been looking out the window in the master bedroom at you guys. You all went for a swim a little while ago, right?"

"Yes, we did." I could see the smile on her face that she was enjoying this little conspiracy.

"Yeah, you all looked so good with your hair wet and the sun glistening off your wet skin....well......I couldn't resist. Well, it was my cock that couldn't resist actually." I could see her mouth gape open slightly in surprise. "I've been working on this hard cock looking at the three of you and I'm almost ready to cum. I see from here that you've got a scrunchie around your wrist. I want you to tell your friends that I want you to go into the house to look for some keys for me. Then I want you to come in here so I can unload this cum into your mouth. Got it?"

"Got it." I snapped my cell phone closed and dropped it onto my shorts. I looked out to see her speaking to the other two girls as she rose from her chair. As she walked hurriedly towards the house, I saw her slip a red scrunchie off her wrist and whip her hair up into a ponytail. I kept leisurely sliding my hand back and forth along my thick cock as I heard her make her way through the house towards me. She burst into the room and quickly closed the door behind her.

"Oh Uncle Jeff, this is so naughty," she said as she made her way across the room to where I was standing in front of the window.

"Doesn't that make it more exciting for you Emma?"

"Oh gosh, yes!" she replied instantly as her eyes looked down at my dripping hard cock.

"What's that?" she asked pointing the bra in my hand.

"That's Sharon's bra. Look at it." I let go of my cock and held the bra by each end and let the massive empty cups hang down in front of her.

"Jesus! Look at the size of that thing! How.....how big is it Uncle Jeff?" Her level of excitement was readily apparent in her voice.

"36 Double D."

"Fuck! That's big. Can I...can I touch it?"

"You'd really like to touch it while she's wearing it though, wouldn't you Emma?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"Tell you what, I'll drape it over my cock and you can touch it while you're sucking me off at the same time, okay?'

"Okay. Whatever you say, Uncle Jeff." She said as a low groan of passion emanated from her throat.

"That's good. Now get down here on your knees. I'm almost ready to cum." I took a step back to make room for her between me and the window. She dropped to her knees obediently and with her back to the wall, reached towards my throbbing cock with her two hands. With my hand wrapped around my stiff erection and Sharon's bra draped over the lower part of the shaft, I pointed it towards her waiting mouth. "Open up," I said as I slowly slid my hand firmly from the base towards the tip. She opened her mouth wide and I milked a drooling drop of precum right onto her waiting tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred as she quickly swallowed that savory morsel. She quickly opened her mouth again and I stepped forward to slide it between her silky lips. She let out a soft moan as her full pouting lips slipped over the broad head and locked down behind the rope-like corona. Her hands came up and she stroked her fingertips over the cool smooth material of Sharon's bra as it surrounded the base of my rigid shaft.

"It's all yours, sweetie," I said as I took my hand off my steel-hard cock and put both hands on the window sill. As Emma started to bob her head up and down on my blue-veined monster, I looked out at her two friends. Madison stood up and raised her hands above her head as she stretched her muscles. Oh fuck.....she looked so toned and tight. I felt a surge in my cock and knew I had just fed Emma another gob of precum.

"Play with yourself Emma," I instructed. I looked down to see one hand slide down into the waistband of her red bikini and saw the material moving as her hand found its mark.

As she started to rub at her steaming cunt, her hand looked like a little animal scurrying around inside the front of her bikini. I could hear her slobbering and sucking away at my stiff member as I fixed my eyes this time on Sharon. She was sitting forward in her chair talking to Madison and her legs were spread as she had a leg draped over each side. She was facing almost directly towards me and I could see clear up between her spread legs to the band of white material covering her sweet young slit.

"Keep sucking Emma......just a little more," I said as I watched Madison walk back towards Sharon and stand with her hands on her hips. Her firm little tits stood out proudly and her young shapely figure looked so enticing as she almost seemed to be posing for my attention. Sharon made a movement and I looked over to see her pull her hands up to each side of her bikini top and adjust the two tiny panels. As she pulled the material taught against those huge young tits, I could see the protruding outline of big nipples clearly through the stretchy material. Oh fuck......36DD....that was all it took.......

"OH YEAH.......HERE IT COMES," I said out loud as Emma's vacuuming mouth kept bobbing insistently on my upright shaft as her hand milked the silky bra against my stiff shaft towards her suctioning mouth. As I continued to look out, I saw Sharon slip a couple of fingers beneath the leg opening of her bikini bottom to make another slight adjustment. Thinking how much I wished those were my fingers, my cock erupted as I started to flood Emma's mouth.

"Hhhmmmmppphhh," she groaned as I shot wad after thick creamy wad into her eager mouth. I kept unloading into her hot sucking mouth as I watched her two friends.

"MMMMMM...........MMMMMMM.......MMMMMMM!" she squealed into my spitting cock as her own orgasm hit her. She was moaning into the hot shaft of my ejaculating member as the delicious sensations of her orgasmic tremors flowed through her body. She eagerly swallowed my viscous seed as I pumped shot after shot between her sweet lips. I continued to look out at those two young beauties as my sweet niece sucked the final drops of my cum from my throbbing erection. Oh fuck.......life was certainly good. I reached down and took hold of the base of Emma's ponytail and stopped her.

"That was good Emma. You better get back out there before they wondered what happened to you. I'll stay her for a few minutes and then pretend I just got back."

"Okay, Uncle Jeff," she said as she got to her feet; her face flushed with her efforts. She started to walk away towards the door.

"Oh Emma...." She paused and turned to look at me. "You better wipe up that gob of cum on your chin." She lifted her hand to her chin and wiped up a big gob of white cum and slid her finger into her mouth. "That's it, you got it. You better lick your other hand clean too. You don't want them to smell what you've got on your fingers, do you?"

"Oh gosh no," she said as she lifted her other hand to her mouth and licked up the sticky remnants of her own musky discharge. She left the room and I watched her emerge from the house; slipping the scrunchie out of her hair as she walked back to join her friends. I could see Emma suggesting that they get back into the pool as I'm sure she wanted to cool off. They all dived in and started swimming around.

I replaced Sharon's bra back beneath her top in Emma's room and then headed back to the master bedroom. I wondered what she would have thought when she went to put it back on if I'd blown my load into those big cups instead of into Emma's mouth. I wondered how she would have liked the feel of my thick creamy cum smearing over her heavy tits. Interesting....anyways, I pulled my shorts back on and opened my bag with the video camera. Everything seemed to be in order. If things worked out as I hoped, that thing would be put to good use shortly. Just then my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jeff?" The woman's voice sounded recently familiar.

"Yeah. Is this Tanya?"

"Yeah, it's me. How are things going over there?"

"Excellent. Thanks for leaving those tear-away panties for Emma by the way. We've put two pairs of them to good use already."

"Well, you're welcome. I knew you'd find a way to enjoy them. What's going on over there right now?"

"Emma's got a couple of friends over for a swim that she forgot she invited the other day."

"How's that going? Are you managing to keep you dirty little hands off them?"

"Barely. They are seriously cute. And one has huge tits; just like somebody else I know."

"I'm surprised you haven't used your charm to get your hand inside her top yet."

"Actually, I just got Emma to suck me off while I was looking at her two friends sitting out by the pool."

"You're kidding! You are a nasty little fucker, aren't you?"

"Is this the pot calling the kettle black? How did things go with young Martin?"

"Unbelievable. He just left a few minutes ago. Believe it or not, I am totally fucked out right now. I think I've got cum sticking to my body everywhere. He is definitely no longer a virgin."

"Holy fuck! What happened?"

"I want to tell you about it in person. Have you heard back from your brother yet? Do you know yet whether they're coming back tonight or not?"

"No, if I don't hear from him in the next hour or so, I'm going to call him. Tell you what, either way, whether he comes back tonight or not, you and I are going to get together, okay?"

"That sounds wonderful. But right now, I've gotta get some sleep. I might turn my phone off but call and leave me a message when you find out what's going on, okay?"

"Sure. You're not too sore to take it nice and deep, are you?"

"No, not too sore, just tired. Nice and deep sounds absolutely perfect. Plus you promised to fuck me between my tits, right?"

"I never break my promises; you can count on it."

"Excellent. Alright, let me know. I'll talk to you later." We said our goodbyes and I clicked my phone shut.

Holy shit, what a weekend this was turning out to be! I figured I'd better call my brother. I needed to find out whether they had decided to come back tonight or stay over again. Either way, I was going to get my cock deep into Tanya one way or another. It was just a question of where. I called my brother's number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Yeah Dave, it's Jeff."

"Hey Jeff. How are things going on the home front? Is Emma doing what you tell her to do?" I couldn't believe his choice of words, especially after Emma had just finished gobbling down a thick load of my cum while I ogled two of her friends.

"She's been an angel actually. No problems. Right now she's got two of her friends over for a swim. They're out by the pool."

"Which friends?"

"Ummm....a Sharon and a Madison, I think."

"Watch out for that Madison, she's a character." He said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I've noticed. Anyways Dave, do you know yet whether you're coming back tonight or not?"

"I was just about to call you actually. Yeah, we are going to come back as we originally planned. We're supposed to arrive at the airport at 6:30."

"Okay, great." I said trying to hide my disappointment. "Why don't you give me a call once you land? I know Emma will be excited to see you." Not really....I thought to myself.

"Okay, I'll call you when we're on the ground. Give Emma our love. See ya soon."

"Sure, okay," I said as we both hung up. How ironic that my brother wanted me to give Emma their love after I'd been dumping loads of my own love in her and onto her for the past two days.

I looked outside to see the girls standing by the pool drying themselves with beach towels. I looked at my watch; it was almost time for Madison to be picked up by her brother. I'd have to find a chance to pull Emma aside and tell her my plan to get her into Sharon's pants.....and especially get her hands on her 36 Double D's!

Zipping up my shorts, I started to make my way through the house to join the girls outside. I was anxious to see how the next steps of my plan would work out. Hopefully this would be a day neither of those girls would forget.....and I planned to have it all on film......

Chapter 21

I grabbed my camera on the way out to the backyard. As I walked towards the three girls, I could see that they were just finishing drying themselves off. They all looked so young and vibrant with their freshly rubbed skin.

"I'm back," I said as I crossed the patio towards them. "Emma, thanks for finding those keys for me. I wasn't sure if I'd left them here or not."

"Sure Uncle Jeff, no problem."

"Hey, before Madison has to go, how about I take a few pictures of the Three Amigos together?" I said as I held up my camera.

"Sure," Madison said instantly. "That sounds like fun. How's this?" She turned with her back slightly towards me and put her hands on her hips. She hung her head forwards and then flicked it back and up to look at me over her shoulder. Her long curly hair was thrown back to fall sensually across her face and shoulders as she looked right into the camera with a totally smoldering look. Jesus Christ! And I had thought Emma was a natural at this! Madison seemed to know just what pose would best show off her greatest assets. Her athletic legs and tight firm ass were front and center and looked spectacular. You could see just a hint of those budding young breasts in profile as she looked back at the camera. But the look in her eyes.....my god.....The provocative look she gave me went right down to my groin. Either she was a very good actress or she was just naturally this fucking hot!

"That's good Madison. You look like a professional," I said as I snapped more pictures of her as she posed next to the other two. Yeah, she looked like a professional.....a professional at what.....I didn't say!

"I can do that too," I heard Emma say and turned the camera in her direction. She turned in profile and put one foot up on one of the lounge chairs. Turning her face in my direction, she took her hands and ran them up the back of her neck, lifting her hair and showing her long regal neck. She held her hair up and it draped from between her fingers to fall sensually around her gorgeous face. She gave me a full pout with those big soft lips of hers that was equally as hot as the look Madison had just given me. Man....my niece was one sexy young girl! I snapped a few quick shots as she kept her hair up and gave me some different poses.

"Look at you two little sex-dolls," said Sharon with a big smile as she watched her friends posing for the camera.

1...2526272829...32