My Niece's High School Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,643 Followers

"Emma, are you okay," Sharon asked as she put her arm around her friend's shoulder and tried to look into her eyes as Emma hung her head.

"I.....I guess I'm okay," Emma said hesitantly. "It's just that something...something's happened."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Talking about Mrs. Meyers reminded me of it. I....I met someone and I'm not sure what to do."

"Someone? You mean....like a boy?" Sharon asked in a caring voice. It was obvious from her intent look of interest how much she cared about her friend.

"No, not a boy. Someone else." I watched as Emma brought her hands in front of her and was almost wringing them together in confusion and anguish. At first I thought she was just putting this on but I realized that a lot of these thoughts and feelings she was showing were real. She had talked to me briefly about them; but now with her good friend here, she felt she could confide in her girl to girl.

"Someone else? Not Mrs. Meyers?" Sharon said as if searching for an explanation for her friend's strange behavior.

"No, no. Not Mrs. Meyers." Emma turned and looked directly at her good friend. "Can I trust you Sharon? I need to know I can trust you." She had an almost pleading look in her eyes.

"Of course you can, Emma. You can trust me and count on me for anything."

"Thanks Sharon." Emma paused before continuing. "I met an older woman."

"An older woman?" Sharon had a totally bewildered look on her face now.

"Yes. She's older than us but not as old as Mrs. Meyers."

"What....what happened? Did she hurt you?"

"Oh no...not at all. She was really very nice and caring." Sharon seemed to relax a little after Emma said that. She had been concerned about her friend's physical well-being.

"So what happened? Who is it? Where did you meet her?" The questions came flying out now.

"I can't tell you right now. It isn't anyone you know. And it just kind of happened unexpectedly."

"You're sure you're okay?" Sharon asked as she tipped Emma's chin up to look directly into her eyes. Emma silently nodded. "So...so what happened?" Now there was a note of genuine interest in Sharon's voice. Excellent!

"We were just talking and we were getting along really good. She made me feel really comfortable and made me feel like I could talk to her about anything. She made me feel the way you make me feel Sharon. She reminded me of you actually." Perfect....here we go.

"She reminded you of me? How?"

"Well, you're both very kind and caring. I felt like I could tell her anything...just like you." Again, Emma paused. "And well.....she's got big boobs like you."

The look on Sharon's face showed that she wasn't quite sure how to respond. "Oh.....well uh....gee....I'm glad she was nice to you. So what exactly happened?"

"Like I said, we were talking and talking and then the next thing I knew, she kissed me."

"She kissed you! What did you do?"

"At first I was surprised but it felt so nice, I just let her do it."

"Were...were you scared?" Again, there was that note of curiosity in Sharon's question.

"Just a little, but it just felt so nice. It felt like the right thing to do."

"How did it feel when she kissed you?"

"Oh, it felt so warm and soft. I never felt anything like it in my life. It was tender and exciting at the same time. She was so sweet and it made me feel just so peaceful and wanted."

"Wow, I never would have thought kissing another woman would make somebody feel like that."

"Neither did I until it happened." Emma turned and looked softly into Sharon's eyes. "Are you disappointed in me, Sharon?"

"No Emma, not at all," Sharon said in a reassuring voice as she gently rubbed her friend's shoulder.

"I'm so relieved," Emma said and then paused. "Do...do you think you'd like to try it Sharon?" she asked as she took her hand and softly stroked her friend's cheek. I was pleased to see that Sharon didn't withdraw from Emma's gentle touch.

"I.....I don't know...." Sharon seemed mesmerized by Emma's suggestion and Emma took her hesitation as an invitation and moved her face slowly towards Sharon's. I saw their eyes close as Emma brought her soft full lips against Sharon's. I knew firsthand what Sharon must be feeling as I imagined Emma's talented young tongue sliding between her lips to explore within her warm soft mouth. Sharon let out a low moan and Emma continued to kiss her deeply for a long time. She finally drew her mouth back and they were both breathless as they opened their eyes and looked at each other.

"Oh Emma. That was amazing." Sharon said softly. There was that word again; amazing. "Can....can we do it again." As Emma leaned forwards again to bring her warm lips down against Sharon's, I knew she had her hooked. She just had to proceed delicately to make sure she didn't scare her off. Emma held her friend's face tenderly in her two hands as she kissed her time and again. Sharon's hands rested in her lap; she seemed to be simply basking in the pleasure of her first girl to girl kiss and didn't know what else to do. She was quickly becoming like putty in Emma's hands. Emma finally sat back as she withdrew her soft open mouth from Sharon's. They both looked flushed with desire and I saw Sharon's massive chest heaving as she gasped for air. That gorgeous pink bra hugged those magnificent mounds beautifully and you could see her big nipples starting to protrude against the smooth satiny fabric.

"What....what did she do after she kissed you?" she asked breathlessly.

"She took my hand and put it on her breast," Emma said as she raised her hand slightly. Sharon's eyes seemed hypnotized by it. "Like this," Emma continued. I watched enthralled as she took her hand and slid it beneath Sharon's huge tits and cupped the one closest to me. She ran her hand over the jam-packed surface of the lacey bra and then I watched as she squeezed and hefted that massive orb.

"Aaaaaaaah," Sharon let out a soft gasp as she watched Emma's hand exploring her voluptuous chest. I saw Emma's thumb rub over the big protruding nipple as she brought her other hand up to cup Sharon's other big tit. They were sitting on the front edge of the bed turned slightly towards each other and I had a perfect view. I looked up at Emma's face and saw that fine sheen of perspiration on her features as her eyes were staring down into Sharon's deep cleavage. Her tongue came out unconsciously and ran around her perfect lips as she continued feeling Sharon up. Sharon sat back slightly with her hands behind her on the bed as Emma squeezed and ran her hands all over the surface of her swelling breasts and the lacey material of her gorgeous pink bra.

"Oh Sharon, your breasts feel so big and heavy. They're beautiful," Emma said as she rolled her thumbs over the swelling nipples beneath the satiny fabric. As the exquisite new sensations started to build within Sharon's body, those big tits of hers continued to heave as her breathing became more ragged.

"What....what did she do after that?" She asked with both nervousness and excitement in her voice.

"She got me to lick her through her panties," Emma said as she reached over and put her hand on the inside of Sharon's thigh. I watched as she pushed on the inside of Sharon's creamy thigh and her legs seemed to part involuntarily. "Would you like me to show you?" Emma asked.

"Oh yes," Sharon almost whimpered with need. Her full silky thighs drifted even further apart as her body was succumbing to the wanton desires within her. Emma had situated her perfectly and I had a perfect straight-on view between her smooth round thighs. I could clearly see the full width of the outside of the gusset of her lacey pink panties. Her excitement at what had been happening to her was obvious from the large moist stain that dampened the front of her panties from side to side. They hugged her fleshy pouting labia deliciously and I felt my cock rising in my shorts as I stared intently at her beautiful young pussy snugly encased in pink satin.

Emma slid to her knees between Sharon's spread legs until her shapely rear-end was directly facing me. From behind, I watched as she put her hands on each of those smooth supple thighs and lowered her head towards Sharon's panty-covered snatch. Sharon's face was a mask of lust as she intently looked down as Emma's head crept closer and closer.

"Oh God," she hissed and I knew Emma's talented mouth was starting to do its work. I started to hear that familiar sound of Emma mewing and purring as she went about her beloved oral duties. For the next few minutes I watched her head moving slightly up and down and from side to side as she licked and sucked at Sharon's sodden panties. Emma finally sat back on her heels and looked up at Sharon.

"Would you like to see what she got me to do next?" she asked invitingly.

"Y....y...yes," Sharon said eagerly.

"Lift up," Emma said as she reached forward and took hold of the waistband of Sharon's lacey panties. Sharon instinctively raised her hips slightly to allow Emma to draw her panties over her wide hips and down her legs. Emma tossed them back towards the closet door where I could see them. They landed with the inside facing me and I could see a big wet stain covering the inside of that front panel. I wished I could reach out and smell her warm fresh juices firsthand but that would have to wait. Emma then moved slightly to the side to give me clear view.

That's my girl, I thought as I was looking directly at Sharon's steaming young cunt. It was fleshy and round, just like the rest of her. She kept it neatly trimmed with just a little thin line of pubic hair rising from above the top of her slit. Her pink labia glistened with her fresh warm juices and she had a big dark clit that winked out from between the folds of fleshy skin at the top of her dripping channel. I looked up past her massive heaving chest to see her looking down expectantly at Emma. Emma's desire for Sharon was too overwhelming for her to wait any longer. She dove between her legs and I quickly heard the sloppy sounds as she started sucking and licking at her young friend's weeping little box.

"Aaaaaaaahhh......Emma, what are you doing to me?" said Sharon as waves of pleasure rose within her. Emma had her hot little mouth plastered to Sharon's molten trench and was licking and slobbering away enthusiastically. My cock had become an iron bar in my shorts as I watched the two young girls in the throes of lovemaking.

"Oh God....." Sharon was gasping and groaning constantly now as Emma took her to the heights of desire. "Oh Emma, your tongue is so far into me," she said as she let Emma have her way with her. Emma's hands were running up and down Sharon's baby-smooth inner thighs as her tongue worked magically on the tender young pussy being offered up before her. She continued to eat her out enthusiastically as Sharon quivered and trembled under her probing tongue.

"Oh Emma....what....I....." Sharon was almost mumbling incoherently as I saw Emma's head move slightly up and I knew she was attacking Sharon's erect hard clit. "Oh God....Emma....you......you.....OOOOOOOOOHHHH!" Sharon let out a tremendous long groan as her climax hit her. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back as she twitched and bucked as the orgasmic tremors coursed through her body. "AAAAAAAHHHH," she continued to moan as the delicious sensations of her shattering release had her shaking and bucking under Emma's skillful tongue. I could hear Emma noisily licking up Sharon's fresh wave of discharge as her lips and tongue continued to pleasure Sharon's sensitive young cunt. Sharon's first girl on girl orgasm lasted a long time until I saw a final shudder go through her body. I looked up to see her big tits heaving enticingly as she fought to regain her breath after her toe-curling climax. She looked down on Emma through hooded eyes as she allowed Emma to continue feeding from her dripping supply of young girly nectar. She just looked at Emma with a contented blissful smile on her face as she happily watched her friend lapping up her sweet fragrant juices.

"Oh Emma," she finally said. "That was incredible. I've never felt anything that good in my entire life."

"I'm glad you liked it Sharon," Emma said as she looked up at Sharon from between her spread thighs. She took another long loving swipe as she licked all around Sharon's gooey hot hole.

"Emma, would you....would you do it again?" Sharon asked eagerly as she looked down at her best friend.

My....my....I thought as I quietly slipped off my shorts and started leisurely stroking my rock-hard dick.....it certainly looked like I was going to be here for awhile.....

Chapter 22

"Can we do it again?" my niece's best friend, Sharon, had just asked her.

"Sure we can, Sharon," Emma responded as she took her mouth off Sharon's buzzing crotch. "We can do it as many times as you want."

"Really?" Sharon said with a wide-eyed look of surprise on her face.

"Oh gosh yes," Emma said as she took a slow loving swipe from the bottom of Sharon's leaking slit all the way to the top. "Mmmmmm, you taste so good, Sharon, I could eat you all day long." She lowered her face back to Sharon's hot little cunt and resumed licking.

"Oh Emma, that feels so good." Sharon sat forward slightly and took her two hands and ran them through Emma's hair tenderly. It was like now that she had felt the exhilaration of her initial orgasm, she wanted to make sure Emma didn't get away before she had another.

"Sharon," Emma said as she rose to her knees to face her friend. "Before I make you cum again, can I show you something else that woman had me do for her?"

"Sure. What did she make you do?" You could tell Sharon was intensely interested now to experience whatever Emma had to offer.

"She had me lick and suck her breasts. Can I....can I do that for you?" I could hear the anxiety in Emma's voice. This is what she had been dreaming of, a chance to get her hands and mouth on Sharon's 36 Double-D's.

"Oh God, yes. They feel all sensitive and tingly from what you've been doing to me so far." Sharon started to reach for the hooking clasp at her back.

"Please," Emma said quickly, stopping her. "Can I do that for you?"

"Okay." Emma moved closer to her friend and reached around with both hands. In just a few seconds she had released the hooks and as she sat back withdrawing her arms, she brought the side panels of the bra with her. She slipped her fingers under the shoulder straps and drew them down Sharon's arms. As Sharon's arms came up out of the bra, Emma held it in her hands and drew it slowly away from Sharon's massive chest.

"Oh fuck!" Emma exclaimed out loud. Her exclamation was perfectly timed because I'm sure that I noticeably gasped from my hiding spot in the closet. I was lucky her voice covered my sharp intake of breath. Both Emma and I were wide-eyed as we took in the sight of Sharon's tremendous knockers. As the bra dropped away they relaxed from their tight confinement and hung heavy and full. They covered the full breadth of her wide chest from side to side and were incredibly round. For their tremendous size, they still rode high on her body with just the perfect level of natural sag brought on by their massive weight. Her areolas were huge, the size of coasters and they were capped by dark nipples at least half an inch long and almost as big around as my baby finger. Her silky smooth skin simply glimmered over the whole expanse of those heavy round breasts, almost as if calling out for the touch of a hand or mouth.

"Sharon," Emma said in a voice barely above a whisper. "They're beautiful. They're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She tossed the bra back to land in front of the closet door near the panties and brought her hands up to those big voluptuous tits. I watched her fingers sink deep into that creamy tit-flesh as she cupped and hefted one in each hand.

"Oh Sharon, they're so heavy," she said as I watched her lifting each one in her two little hands. The size of those big cans made Emma's delicate hands look so small as she slid her fingers and hands all over them.

"Emma, that feels so nice," said Sharon softly. Through hooded eyes, she watched her friend's hands run wild over her voluptuous young chest. I could see Emma's fingers zero in on Sharon's big rubbery nipples. She took each one between her thumb and forefinger and started rolling the pebbly surface.

"Oh God, Emma.....they're so sensitive....that feels so good," Sharon said with a moan as her big dark nipples got stiff and longer between Emma's fingertips. Good God....I thought as I leisurely stroked my stiff dick. Those things were absolutely huge! They looked so deliciously appetizing from where I was sitting that I knew that from Emma's position inches away from them, she would be thirsting for them even more. I didn't have long to wait as Emma lifted one mighty orb as she lowered her mouth towards it. Emma turned her head slightly to the side for my benefit as I watched those full pouting lips of hers slip over the tip of a big long nipple.

"Aaaaahh," Sharon let out a sharp gasp as Emma's lips clamped down over the stiff pebbly surface. As Emma slipped her mouth open wider to lick over the full surface of Sharon's areola, my view was blocked by the back of Emma's head. Sharon was panting heavily now as Emma's talented hot mouth was licking and sucking insistently on her sensitive swollen breasts.

"Emma....the other...the other one," Sharon said and I was thrilled to see her take Emma's head in her hands and forcibly move her over to give the same amount of attention to her other large tit. "Oh yeah.....that's good," she said as I heard Emma slobbering away while her mouth licked and sucked all over the creamy expanse of her friend's ample breast.

It was beautiful to see Emma's lush firm ass directly facing me as she kneeled between her friend's spread legs. The white lacey material of her panties was stretched tightly over the smooth round surface of her rear end as she leaned forwards. Her thighs were parted as she kneeled and it took all my willpower to stop me from bursting out of my hiding spot and tearing off her panties and plunging myself deep within her tight young cunt.

"Oh Emma, what are you doing with your fingers?" Sharon's question broke me out of my reverie and I looked over to see Emma's forearm moving between Sharon's plump creamy thighs. I knew from the heated expression on Sharon's face and her glassy eyes that Emma had her fingers sliding deeply in and out of Sharon's hot gooey hole. I could now hear both the mucky sound of Emma's sliding fingers as well as the wet slobbery noise coming from her sucking mouth. It was like a symphony to my ears.

"Unnngghh.......aaaaaaahhhh....oh Emma..." Sharon was gasping and groaning in pleasure as Emma's invading fingers and sucking lips drove her crazy. Emma shifted her mouth from one big breast to the other and I looked over her shoulder to see the whole surface of that magnificent tit gleaming with her saliva. The big stiff nipple thrust out proudly towards me, a little web of saliva hanging from the tip. Fuck, that girl had an absolutely beautiful set of tits. I was close to cumming and wanted to wait to see what else would happen so I released my grip on my surging cock and took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself. There was no calming the two girls in front of me though as Emma kept insistently pleasuring Sharon with her mouth and hands.

"Emma....I.....I....AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" Sharon let out a high-pitched squeal as she was rocked by her second climax. She threw her head back and her body was almost convulsing under Emma's manipulating hands as she shook and quivered like a rag doll. A stream of low guttural growls emanated from deep in her throat as she spasmed and twitched while the shattering sensations coursed through her. I could still hear the wet sticky sound of Emma's fingers sliding in and out of Sharon's dripping hole as she enthusiastically worked to bring her busty young friend as much pleasure as possible.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,643 Followers